21; girl meets Drunk Shawn

TW: SEXUAL ABUSE/RAPE (don't worry, it's got nothing to do with Shawn)

Jack was starting to get worried. Delilah said she was going for a walk almost two hours ago, and she wasn't back yet. It was 2:00am, and she wasn't back yet.

Scared that something might have happened to her, he decided to call Topanga.

"Hi?" She answered in a sleepy tone.

"Hi! Topanga, it's Jack." He started.

"Is everything ok?"

"Delilah went for a walk two hours ago, and she's not back yet" He talked anxiously, "She said it would be five minutes! I'm starting to get worried." Jack explained.

"What?" She panicked, "Ok, um, go out and try to find her. I'll call the police." Topanga said.

"Ok, thanks. I'll call you back." Jack hung up the phone and took his jacket.

He left the apartment and started walking around the neighborhood. He called her name, asked people around, but nothing. After almost an hour of searching around, he started to feel the anxiety burning inside of him. Scared and with fear he decided to go back home.

"Hey!" Eric talked when he walked inside, "Why we're you out so late?" He asked confused as he ate chips sitting on the sofa.

Jack sighed and started walking around the living room.

"Where's Lilah?" The boy asked again and Jack stared at him with puffy red eyes. "Jack, what's going on?" Eric stood up worried.

"We can't find her, man." Jack's voice broke and Eric stared at the floor in shock.

"What?"

"She went out." Jack explained in tears, "She went out at midnight. Alone." He sobbed, "And I let her do that." He looked at his best friend. "It's all my fault!"

"Jack!" Eric grabbed his shoulders and Jack looked at him, noticing tears in his eyes, too. "We'll find her."

•••

4:00 am

Jack had been on the apartment calling Delilah's college friends all night. Nothing.
Since Jack was too nervous, Eric decided that he would stay home in case she went back while he searched around the neighborhood.

Jack stood up as he saw the door open, revealing the girl. Her clothes were ripped apart, her hair messed up and a clear trace of dry tears sat on her face.

"Delilah!" He tried to hug her but she shoved him away. "Hey, what's wrong?" Delilah looked at him.

"I was walking, and--" she talked quietly, "he was drunk." She let out a sob and stepped backwards, "I'm going to take a shower." She whispered, her voice barely audible, and walked towards the stairs.