10; girl meets Sabrina

"Jackie! Come on, move your behind, we have a club full of pretty ladies waiting for us

"Jackie! Come on, move your behind, we have a club full of pretty ladies waiting for us." Eric called Jack as he walked to the door.

"Go without me, I’m not real good in clubs." Jack said as he glanced at Delilah, who sat on the kitchen aisle studying.

"Jack, one word: You’re with me." Eric insisted.

"I know, I’m always with you. New guy in town, don’t know a lot of people so I get to tag along." He said almost upset.

"Oh, come on, Jack, this is a no frowning zone." Eric said, "You don’t just tag along. Now get behind me." Eric stated and turned around.

"I’m just uncomfortable picking up girls." Jack explained and Delilah glances slightly at him.

"Watch and learn." Eric got close to Jack and stared at him with a weird smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked almost with fear.

"I’m loving you with my eyes." Eric said still smiling.

"Please don’t." Jack begged and heard Delilah giggle.

"See? The ladies love it." Delilah shook her head no at Jack. "Come on."

The boys left as Delilah kept studying. After a few minutes, Jack walked inside the apartment again, but this time with a girl.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The girl said when she saw Delilah. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend." She talked to Jack and he looked at Delilah.

"She's not--"

"We're not dating. Just roommates. And I'm guessing you want some privacy so," she paused as she took her books. "I'll see you later." She left the apartment.

•••

"You know, Jack, I’m really glad that you met somebody, but don’t you find her a little… freaky?" Eric asked Jack as they excercised.

"Why? Cause she chose me instead of you?" Jack said teasingly, gaining a chuckle from Delilah, who was having breakfast.

"I didn’t even think of that. But I don't know, there's nice girls out there like Delilah, you know?" Eric said and Jack coughed uncomfortably in response. Then, the doorbell rang, "Come in, we can’t move!"

The door opened and Millie was there, holding a tray with flowers and breakfast.

"Hey, Millie." Jack walked to her.

"I was up all night thinking about you." She talked to Jack dreamingly and then looked at Eric and Delilah, "What are they doing here?"

"Uh, gee, I don’t know, Mil, we live here." Eric said standing up.