20; girl meets Death

I know this episode happens in Shawn's mind, and therefore, it's not really an advance in the story, but it's so iconic that I just have to do it

I know this episode happens in Shawn's mind, and therefore, it's not really an advance in the story, but it's so iconic that I just have to do it. Long chapter.

Shawn, Angela, Cory and Topanga were stuck in detention with Kenny, a classmate. Fenny had left, and Shawn, was getting bored.

"Where do you think you’re going?" Topanga asked as Shawn stood up.

"Well, if we’re going to be here for over an hour, then I’m going to my locker to get my cheese product." He tried to open the door, but it was locked, "Can you believe this? Feeny locked us in!"

"He can’t do that! It’s against the Geneva Detention Convention!" Cory complained.

"Oh, here he comes!" Shawn said as he spotted someone in the hallway and ran back to his seat.

The group stared at the door, expectantly, when the creepy janitor appeared and stared at them through the door window, making the boys grimace.

"Do you think he works on that look?" Cory asked, and then they stood up.

"Hey! Giggles!" Shawn called the janitor as they walked to the door. "We’re locked in! Do – you – have – the – key?" He talked slowly, so it would be easier to understand through the door.

The janitor stayed silent and held up a bunch of keys.

"Hey, that’s it!"

"You wanna let us out?" Cory asked with a smile.

The janitor smiled creepily and walked away.

"Hey, this is getting scary." Topanga said as she stood up.

"What is going on?" Angela stood up and hugged Shawn's arm in fear.

"I don’t know," shawn smiled at her, "but I like it!" He grinned.

Suddenly, the class map rolled up showing the words "No one gets out alive!" Written in red, as if it was blood and Angela screamed pointing at the blackboard. Kenny, also terrified, ran to the back if the class with the group.

"Now I don’t like it as much." Shawn talked in fear.

•••

The group was still locked in the classroom. Everyone was terrified, but Shawn just waled around thoughtfully and calmly.

"It’s Feeny!"

"There’s blood on the blackboard, Shawn." Angela wimpered, "I don’t think it’s because he ran out of chalk."

"It’s fake! It’s all fake! Feeny’s pulling some elaborate hoax." Shawn grinned.

"Why?" Kenny asked.