Billionaire Spies

By IAMMAI2228

I love you. I don't ask you to reciprocate the feeling.All I ask you is to respect what I feel , since fallin... More

Direction
Interrogation
Acquisition
Faint
Quit
New Friends
Dinner
Confused
Bruised
Claimed
BE MINE
Training
Date
Fire
Random Men
Attractions
Jealousy
Flirt
Homeless
Dark Belgium Chocolate
Dance
Proposed
Confessions
Pretend
Betrayal
Shocked
Tear
Twin flame
Mama Bear
Kiss Mark
Mending
Scared
Mayhem
The Re
Esposito
Bushes
Horror

Celebrity!

229 16 0
By IAMMAI2228

During this whole drama there is a pair of eyes that's locked with Taylor.The intensity with which the eyes looks at Taylor is enough for Taylor to shudder in excitement.

Igor looks satisfied seeing Taylor's reaction. Igor brushes past him while going to his cabin. Taylor isn't able to stop blushing.

" We apologise for whatever happened Ms. Red. I hope we can put the incident behind us and start off on a better note. We could not apologise or even appreciate the fact that you got our sister to the hospital. We are once again sorry if any member of our family hurt you. I am sure it wasn't intentional" says Hunter

Hope and Luca keep looking at Hunter without saying anything. Finally Hope nods and gives a weak smile.

" I... I did like to leave now"says Hope

" I will drop you guys" says Hunter

" No that's ok we will manage" says Hope

" I insist Ms. Red" says Hunter and Hope agrees

Hunter gets his car and Hope sits at the back while Luca rides shotgun. Hunter keeps stealing glances at Hope at the back in the mirror. Luca clears his throat and glares at Hunter. Hunter shrugs and smirks at Luca and drops them off at their place.

Luca and Hope sit near the fire place hug each other and cry their eyes out. Harry comes over with Robie and Taylor and take the siblings out to freshen up.

Harry's wife runs a high end gym. She has all the big barons coming in. She loved the Red siblings and had allowed them to use the gum without any money.

It was a Saturday morning and Luca literally dragged Hopes arse to the gym. She had no interest with anything to do with exercise. Luca is the opposite and he does very hard work which shows off on his taut toned body.

" H!! Wake up we reached the gym" says Luca getting down the car. Both the siblings rode with Harry, Robie and Taylor

" You all will go to hell for troubling an innocent girl like me" cries out Hope

" Gladly I will accompany you H" says Luca putting a hand on her shoulder and dragging her to the gym.

Luca and Hope change into their work gears and Luca heads out with Harry, Robie and Taylor towards the weights. Hope keeps wandering around and finally settles on the cycle.

After sometime minutes H feels she has done too much and goes to change when she feels someone lifting her off her feet. Hope goes to scream but then turns to see Luca taking her back to the exercise area. Hope sighs gives up.

Suddenly there is commotion everywhere. Everyone is rushing towards one person. Luca and Hope sit up to see who it is. But both the siblings don't know who it is and they go back to their exercise.

Hunter,Matt,Angel,Damon,Damien and Jason also come to the gym to work out. Hunter's eyes scans the area and he has a smile seeing his girl.

Luca continues to irritate Hope into doing her exercise when the celebrity beckons both of them.

The celebrity Hayden Jade is a singing sensation and and an arse of the first order. He just can't take people ignoring him. He likes people to flank him, scream for him and all the crazy stuffs the fans do. Since Hope and Luca did not notice him he is angry.

The Blood family is looking at the whole thing

" Jesus!! Why couldn't the siblings just acknowledge him? " whines Jason.

" Oh! By the way Angel those two are the ones who saved you" says Matt

Angel looks at them with gratitude and decides to speak to them. She asks Damien and Jason to accompany her.

While they are walking towards her they see Hope and Luca walking towards Hayden. Hope pushes Luca behind him like a big sister protecting her little brother but Luca is from no angle little. Luca smiles at her gesture.

Hunter again sees the protectiveness of the siblings and feels happy. He continues to exercise since he knows his siblings will handle it

" So you both think that by ignoring me you will get my attention. These are all old tricks which are not going to work on me" says Hayden

Hope and Luca are confused or rather completely lost at what Hayden is saying.

" I am sorry. I didn't understand what you said. Why would we want your attention? Who the hell are you?" says Hope looking directly into his eyes.

" You fucking don't know who the hell I am. I am "THE HAYDEN JADE a.k.a GOD the new voice sensation" says Hayden loudly. Everyone in the gym stops excercising and look at them

"So what the fuck am I suppose to do?" asks Hope raising her voice. Luca puts his hands on Hope to calm her down.

" What do you mean what are you suppose to do woman.You are suppose to go crazy, scream my name, literally fall on me go the crazy fan that you are. It's time for redemption woman" says Hayden haughtily

" Redemption my foot!!I fucking don't care who the hell you are I-" she doesn't get to finish it when Jason interrupts them

" Hi Jayden! How are you? The new album is making waves" says Jason trying to boost Hayden's ego.

" Hey man!! Yeah thanks" Jayden replies

"So Hope... Why don't you just you know just say Hi or take some photo with him" urges Jason to control the situation

" Why?" asks Hope flatly

Jayden is fuming with anger now. Jason makes eye contact for Hope to understand but in vain. Luca tries to talk to her but she turns away. Hunter, Matt and Damon are clearly having a nice time.

" Oh Jason! Is he one of our partners?" asks Hope out of nowhere. Now this gets intersting and all the Blood family join them to see where this leads to

" What? No no. He isn't" says Jason

" Is he by any chance funding our company?" asks Hope

" No Hope he isn't " says Jason amused

" Then why the hell should I know who he is!! For me GOD is The Blood family who is putting food on my plate and helping me send my brother to college by paying me my salary on time. I don't have to know anyone else until and absolutely necessary" says Hope in anger.

Jayden goes to intimidate Hope but she stands her ground and stares back at him. Luca is pulling Hope away but she isn't budging. Having enough of their staring competition Hunter picks up Hope and walks away.

Jason,Damon and Matt talk it out with Jayden and diffuse the situation.

Hunter drops her at far end of the gym and goes back to exercise. Luca comes after her and he laughs seeing her turn red with anger.

They resume their exercise. Hope goes to have some water and the sight makes her throat go dry.

In front of her are all the best male species she has ever  come across. It's a feast to her eyes having gotten to look at these mouth watering men. Starting from the corner is Damon, Damien,Jason, Taylor,Harry and Robie doing intense exercise. The way their muscles move is a sight to watch. She felt God was too kind today and she is literally drooling at them and crosses her legs.

" So, some men who are half naked got you all aroused Ms. Spitfire" scoffs Hunter coming behind her. He is bare chested and sweat dripping of him

Hope shamelessly looking at Hunter's bare chest, his toned abs, corded forearm, taut shoulders instead of his eyes.

" My eyes are up here" says Hunter with a smirk

Hope quickly averts her eyes and tries to walk away. Hunter shoves her to the wall and pins her hands over her head.

" Tell me Hope who has the best body and what was running in that little head of your seeing all of us" says Hunter huskily in her ears and gives her ears a very light lick.

Hope gulps and she isn't able to form.
words. Hunter is too close to her. Her breast is touching his naked chest and she groans.

" I am waiting and I can hold you even more closer if you want to" says Hunter pressing himself into her.

" I.. You... Luca has the best body" says Hope hurriedly and pushes Hunter away and dashes to the ladies changing room

Hunter has a beautiful smile on his face looking at her run away from him.

Vote comment and Share 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 38 30
How would you feel if everyone in your family hated you for something you didn't even do? Horrible right Welcome to Addison's world
90.4K 1.4K 17
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š " (๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ) #1 Uษดา“แดส€ษขแด‡แด›แด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡
1.6M 44.7K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
315K 8.5K 54
"Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands together for the final act of today's evening by Ms. Esma Jacob Smith" The twins had almost jerked off i...