The Player Fell In Love With...

By softlalisas

Lalisa Manoban, a Senior at Busan High, is the girls basketball teams captain, but she's not that great of a... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
11 Part 12
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
26 pt.2
27
Discounted??
New Book
New book

10

2.9K 85 9
By softlalisas

September 23, Sunday (Lisa and Jennie's one month anniversary)

Jennie's P.O.V.

As usual I'm jolted awake from my peaceful sleep by my mom barging in my room loudly. "Mija me and your father are off to work but we will be home by 3 this afternoon. Watch your sister and if you want you can invite Lisa over if you want but I want you guys to stay home until we get back."

I stuff my face farther into my pillow mumbling an annoyed 'okay' since the freaking sun isn't even up yet. I feel my bed dip on my right while the covers are being lifted up and then finally I feel a tiny warm body scoot right into mine. Knowing it's Yeji I wrap my arm around her and we both easily fall back to sleep.

The next time I wake up it's by small fingers poking me in my cheek. "Yes Yeji?"

"I'm hungry." Yeji now moving to lay her chin my chest looking up at me.

I run my fingers through her hair. "Okay how does toast with jelly sound?"

"Mhm." Is all she says before wrapping her arms around my neck signaling she wants me to carry her. I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth and help Sofia do the same, then put her hair in a messy bun matching me. My phone starts going off and it's a reminder I have set on my phone for mine and Lisa's one month anniversary. Oh my god it's our anniversary!

I turn the reminder off before texting Lisa.

Me: Good morning mi amor, guess what day it is!

While waiting for a reply I take Sofia down stairs and make our breakfast. Half way through eating I finally get a response from Lisa.

My Baby: good morning babe and Saturday?

Lisa is kidding she really didn't forget did she?

Me: seriously you know what day it is..

My Baby: the 7th? It's Saturday what's so exciting about it?

I feel tears forming in my eyes but I shake my head getting rid of them so Sofia won't see me upset. I decide not to text back so instead of inviting her over that I'll just spend time with Yeji. Maybe she is just using me...

Lisa's P.OV.

"Jisoo your plan fucking sucks, I think she actually thought I forgot about our anniversary." I  throw my phone on my bed while Jisoo helps me plan the surprise for Jennie.

"Chill once she see's what we are planning she'll forget all about it."

"If she breaks up with me because she thought I forgot, you're dead." I chuckled but deep down I'm super nervous about tonight. Yeah we've been on dates and have gotten more comfortable with each other but sometimes it seems too good to be true that Jennie is mine. "Oh and how are you and Rosé?"

"What you mean? We are just friends nothing too special." Jisoo turns around trying to hide her face but I know she's lying.

I grab her by her shoulders twisting her around, "You fucking lie!" I smile along with Jisoo.

"Okay yeah we're talking but she doesn't want anyone to know right now."

"I won't say anything but you better not fuck this up." I hand her an empty jar and popsicle sticks from the table. (A.N. it will make sense later on)

"Yeah says you." Jisoo chuckle before getting to work on the gift.

I start building the fort out of extra bed sheets from my closet and hang them over my bed. I was planning on taking her out to an expensive restaurant and go to the pier but I remember her saying that she doesn't like all the expensive things. That she just enjoys things more personal when it's just me and her, so my plan for our one month anniversary is turning my room into a giant fort and us just have a movie night.

I do feel bad for acting like I forgot it was our anniversary but hopefully when she see's everything that I have done for her maybe she will forgive.

Once I'm done building the fort I take a step back and look at my creation. I mean it's not the best but it doesn't look too bad if I say so myself.

"That looks really good, I'm sure she'll love it Lisa." Jisoo tells me while plugging in the lights so I can see the finished product.

I look at the time and see it's almost 5:45. "Jisoo you should go ahead and go over to Jennie's to help her get ready but don't tell her it's for this."

"What the hell am I suppose to say then?"

I shrug, "I don't fucking know tell her you guys are hanging out." I walk her to our parked cars.

When she gets in hers she cranks the car up and rolls down her window, "So have her here by 6:15 right?" I nod my head waving her good bye before I dart back into my house getting the finishing touches done.

Jennie's P.O.V.

Me and my family are currently watching Mama Mia when there's a knock on our door. My dad starts to get up and get it but I beat him to it hoping it's Lisa. "Hey Li- wait Jisoo?"

"Yeah sorry to pop by out of the blue but I was hoping we could hang out?" She asks bouncing on her feet. 'What is her deal?'

"Um actually I was watching a movie with my family maybe some-"

"Go ahead mija it's a Saturday night, enjoy it with your friend." My mom interrupts making roll my eyes.

I gesture Jisoo in and walk her to my room before I take e a seat on my bed. "So what do you want to do?"

"Going to the movies but first you have to take a shower and get dressed. Your hair is a mess and is that a jelly stain on your shirt?" Jisoo asks pointing to my indeed jelly stained shirt.

"Look I didn't expect company or if I did it would be Lisa not you." I snap but not on purpose, I'm still hurt over the fact that Lisa hasn't even tried to text or call me today except for this morning.

"Yeah she hasn't really talked to anyone today, I don't know what her deal is." Jisoo admits making my eyes go wide. 'What if she's hurt or something bad has happened to her?'  "Relax im sure she's just practicing ball like she usually does."

I take a deep breath and ignore my thoughts. "Well pick out my clothes while I get ready I guess."

After my quick shower I blow dry my hair and put on a little bit of makeup so I won't look completely dead, then head to my room. When I enter I see Jisoo on the phone and all I hear is, "Give us 20 minutes," before she hangs up and turns towards me.

"Who was that?" I ask looking at her strangely, she's jittery and can't stay still for more than 5 seconds.

"Your mom." She says quickly before throwing me my outfit for the night which I forgot I even owned theist be honest.

Once I'm changed Jisoo doesn't waste time by shoving me down the stair and though the front door. Luckily I said a quick goodbye to my parents before she dragged me out of my house. "What's the rush?"

"Nothing just ready to get to where we are going." Jisoo smiles before taking off in her Silver FJ Cruiser. (A.N. if you don't know what that is just look it up)

During the car ride Jisoo was acting so weird, she was acting almost nervous or excited. Honestly I don't even know but what confused me the most is when she stopped the car outside of Lisa's house. "Um what are we doing?"

"Get out and go up to Lisa's room." Is all she says and for some reason I listen to her.

I go to her front door and see a note that reads: Follow the rose pedals.

When I enter the living room there is a trail of pedals that lead from the living room all the way up the stairs. I start walking and on the first step there is a glass jar with colorful popsicle sticks.

I smile cheering up instantly at how cute Lisa can be and that I shouldn't have doubted her forgetting our anniversary. I tuck the jar under my arm and walk to the top of the stairs, once again greeted by another gift which are peach colored roses.

With a note attached saying: Peach roses represent how grateful you are for someone and so I give you these. I'm sooo lucky to call you mine and I don't tell you this everyday but I'm appreciate you and everything you have done for me. Now hurry up and come to my room, I've missed you :)

I fold the note carefully and hurry to her room like the note said. Once I'm standing outside her door I hear soft music playing and light illuminating from under the door. I carefully push it open and I'm faced with the sweetest sight I've ever seen.

Lisa sitting standing in front of her bed that's now transformed into giant fort with light dangling all around. I look at her hands and see she's holding a bouquet of red roses, "Red roses represent love and affection and yes it's too early to say I love you Jennie but just know that I'm beginning to fall for you more and more everyday. One day I do look forward to telling you those three amazing words but for now just know I really really really like you Jen." Now Lisa is standing right in front of me smiling down at me and that's when I feel the tears in my eyes start to fall.

"Oh no please don't cry, I'm sorry." Lisa panics putting down the roses and pulling me into her chest. "Did I say something wrong?"

I shake my head letting out a laugh confusing the girl in front of me even more. "No this is just over whelming because I thought you forgot about today." I say hugging her again relieved that she didn't forget.

"I know, maybe I should've worded that differently." Lisa giggles cutely brining her hands to my face before bringing me into a sweet kiss.

I pull back just a bit, "Yeah just maybe." I say against her lips before giving her a light peck.

"Well do you want a tour?" Lisa points to the massive fort while holding her hand out for me to take which I do.

"Lisa this is amazing!" I lean back on her head board and look around in the first. There are lights dangling from the inside and out with blankets everywhere and her tv on.

Lisa lays down beside me looking up at me while resting her hand on my exposed waist. "It's not too much is it?"

"Of course not, this is perfect." I say kissing her before asking, "What movie are we watching?"

"I remember you saying how the Notebook is one of your favorite movies so how about we watch that?" Lisa asks pulling the movie out of her bedside table and holds it in front of her.

"Yes put it in!" I excitedly say pulling my shoes off and getting comfortable under the thick covers.

Once the movie is in Lisa comes beside me puling me into her chest. I said this before but I can't believe I doubted her for a second. At that thought I smile to myself grabbing Lisa's hand and interlacing our fingers on her stomach.

Through out the movie Lisa stole small kisses from me whenever she could and wherever she could. My cheeks, my nose, forehead, it didn't matter but small acts like this brought butterflies to my stomach.

I turn to look at Lisa seeing she isn't watching the movie anymore, instead she's focused on me. "Why aren't you watching the movie babe?"

"You're just too beautiful how could I not stare at you?" Lisa smiles and that's enough for me to finally join our lips together. I roll over on my back bringing Lisq with me so now she's on top. We stayed kissing in this position for a while until my leg accidentally rubbed her erect member by accident making her gasp, but we don't stop kissing. In fact it just escalates things.

I feel Lisa's tongue poke through my lips battling mine for dominance which of course she wins. I run my hands up her back under her shirt and run my nails down her back earning a slight moan from the athlete. Lisa pulls back letting see how swollen her lips are from our intense make out session she moves to my neck. "God you're so perfect." Lisa whispers peppering kisses all down my neck.

"I want to try something." I moan out pulling Lisa's face back to mine.

"We don't have to if you aren't comfortable."

"No it's okay I want to." I bite my lip taking her large right hand placing it under my shirt to my bra. Lisa's eyes shoot to mine making sure I'm okay and I nod my head.

She bends down claiming my lips with hers again before I feel her hand start to move again. Slowly she moves her hand under my bra now fully palmy my breast causing us both to moan into each others mouths. I don't know where the confidence came from but I gripped the base of her shirt tugging it up and eventually off of her, now she's just in her sports bra and pants.

Lisa detaches from my lips leaning up so now I have a full view of her defined abs and v-line. I run my hands down her stomach letting them rest below her belly button. "Can I ta-take off yours?" Lisa asks sweetly out of breath while she plays with the hem of my sweater. I give a shy nod lifting my hands while she tugs off my clothing.

Just like I did she runs her fingers gently through the valley of my breasts, down my stomach until her hands rests on my waist. "You're so beautiful, god I'm so lucky." She smiles cutely looking into my eyes and slowly places kisses on my stomach up my chest before sucks harshly on the top of my left boob. "Ouch you ass that hurt!" I push her face back looking at the already purple spot forming.

"Not like anyone will see it babe, just us." She tells me kissing the spot then pecks my lips. I roll my eyes before turning us over so now I'm on top. I lean down kissing her lips both of us seeming like we can't get enough of each other. I slowly start to grind once our kissing picks up pace again and I feel Lisa buck her hips a little. I feel Lisa's gently hands make their way up my back and to my bra unlatching it but before it could fall off my shoulders I pull back placing my hands over my breasts.

"I'm sorry it's too soon and I got ahead of myself." Lisa says pulling her hands back but I shake my head.

"No its just I'm insecure about my size." I whisper looking down.

Lisa grabs my chin connecting my eyes with hers. "You're perfect the way you are and you have no reason to be insecure. You're absolutely beautiful, but if you aren't ready then I'll wait until you are."

I take a deep breath closing my eyes before dropping my hands complete letting my top half be exposed completely. It's silent for a minute but all my worries are taken away when Lisa wraps her arms around my back pulling me into her hugging me. "You're so beautiful don't forget that Jen." She whispers into my ear kissing my bare shoulder, but before we can continue our cute moment my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"It's almost midnight Jennie where are you?" My mom whisper yells through the phone.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm with Lisa and I will be home in 20. I love you." I say hanging up my phone and throwing it behind my back.

"It's only about a 10 minute drive, why did you say 20?" Lisa asks and I just smile.

"So we can continue this for a little longer." I wink before pulling her face to mine while her hands come to cup my

Needless say after our make out session I have about 4 more hickey's on my chest and Lisa with one on her neck. For my first hickey I'm pretty proud of myself and Lisa seemed to enjoy it also. That leads to now which we are sitting in her car in front of my house, "You should go so you won't get in more trouble." Lisa tells me kissing on my cheek.

"I had a lot of fun tonight and thank you for taking it slow with me." I blush thinking about everything that happened tonight.

"Always now get going and I'll text you when I'm home."

I lean over the console kissing her lips one last time before I get out of her car. "By the way Lisa, I really really really like you too." I wink before shutting the door before making my way to my house.

End of Chapter
Total Words:2948

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 26.1K 59
Lalisa Manoban is the bully of the school,she has no friends since everyone is scared of her. No one can fight her back afraid to be fired from schoo...
29.1K 753 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
539K 10.2K 31
lisa was liked by her new school and students are starting to have a crush on her because of her unique and gorgeous look, but her old school did not...
1M 31.8K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...