Medusa

By Xyra_CallMe

Jeongyeon is an aspiring nun, but what will happen if she meet Minatozaki Sana. Update the story: March 21,20... More

1. Envelope
2. Barbie
3. Waiting for you
4. Puppy Dog
5. Her house
6. Terror Father
8. Tension
9. Lewd
10. Save
11. Wasted
12. Dating
13. Surreal
14. Plan
15. Left
16. Peck
17. Neglected Affection
18. Escaped
19. Attack
20. Attachment
21. Act
22. Closure
23. End it with sweetness!

7. Argue

454 39 31
By Xyra_CallMe

Third Person's POV

"Shoot"

"What again?!" Sana blurted out.

"Chill, your office is a disaster now"

Jeongyeon is patiently waiting for the secretary to make a signal for her to come in. The secretary repeatedly talk to her telephone connected to Sana's communication device. Jeongyeon notice the unease on her face.

"Ms. Yoo can you wait for a second and please take a seat"

Jeongyeon lip smile while nodding. She sat down on the chair watching the secretary entering Sana's office.

"Let's organize EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANT TO BE JUDGE!!" Sana panicking place the things that are still in a good condition while others throw to an empty box.

"You! Entertain her" Youngjae pointed the secretary who just came in.

"No!"

"Make her wait then" Youngjae muttered sweeping the floor.

"Is Ms. Minatozaki in there?"

A midget woman approached Jeongyeon.

"I think so.."

"Chaeyoung wait" a woman with her million dress reach the midget's shoulder. She was panting elegantly placing down the paper bag on the side table.

"Sana unnie is in there let's go"

"The secretary went in just a minute ago. I conclude that something urgent happen, so please wait for the secretary first."

"Really!?"

Chaeyoung pace at Sana's office.

"This kid" Mina mumbles and apologetically smile to Jeongyeon. "I apologize for her rudeness"

"It's fine."

"Sana unnie!!"

"Chaeyoung?"

"Are you okay?!!"

Jeongyeon heard Chaeyoung shouting and it urge her to rush inside Sana's office.

The office is clean but Jeongyeon notice the things are not perfectly organized. She scan Sana. Her brow raise and get out a tissue inside her bag. She was just silent walking close and pressing Sana's left arm with the tissue. Sana lips parted, wanted to say something but she stayed silent when their eyes met.

Youngjae hand sign to the secretary to go out with him.

"I'm here to take you" Jeongyeon muttered.

"Wait.., We have something for her" Mina raise the paper bag.

"Thank you Mina.." Sana smile while getting the paper bag and when she look at Chaeyoung.. the midget is frowning staring to Jeongyeon. "And Chaeyoung"

"We plan to go somewhere with you but we didn't know you have something to do" Chaeyoung sulked.

"Sorry"

"I apologize but we need to go. You may continue your conversation through phone." Jeongyeon grips Sana's right hand and pass through them going out to the office.

"Hey.." they stood in front of an elevator. Jeongyeon push the button roughly and it opens. She pull Sana close to her going inside and for a second she press a button to stop the elevator.

"You have a cut and it means someone threaten you" Jeongyeon speculated and lean down at the wall. Sana just notice her cut where Jeongyeon press a tissue.

"It's not like that"

"Is it related about helping me?"

"No"

"Your face tells me yes"

"It's the truth"

"Just tell me it's hard for you to help, so I won't hope for it"

"I wouldn't just blabbered things for fun. I am sincere to help you-"

"If helping me hurts you then I don't want it." Jeongyeon press the button and the elevator continues to go down.

"I hate it when you act like you know everything.."

The tall girl shut her mouth and let Sana talk.. or more on bawling out.

Ting!

Sana's face was so red to the point that the people waiting to come in are terrified. Jeongyeon naturally hold Sana's hand until they go out from the building.

"Get in.." Jeongyeon open her door car.

"I'm upset! Why are you talking so calm at me"

"Let out that rage inside the car.." Jeongyeon uttered and smiled losing her eyes.

Sana getting mad at the same time flattered followed Jeongyeon. It makes her crazy that even Jeongyeon sharp words earlier makes her heart beats romantically.

As they go in Sana again rap things at Jeongyeon...

"I hate it!" Sana pant and averted her eyes to Jeongyeon.

"Does your heart feels fine eventhough it's just a bit"

"I can't breathe.. your car is too small" Sana spoke softly.

"You are unaware that you told me everything now" Sana covered her mouth. She just realized she spit something that she shouldn't. "So it's already set. They did something nonsense and ended bumping our church"

"It just my thoughts. I'm not sure if I'm right.."

"Thank you." Jeongyeon warmly gaze at Sana. "You were faraway from your father's perspective"

¤¤¤

The famous strip club in South Korea was full and the workers are extra working hard because a VIP just went in surprise. The manager gave the best stripper for the them, giving the most fine alcohol and everything that they can offer. The ladies trying their best to please the guests they were assign.

"We'll be in trouble,." Mr. Minatozaki uttered in depressed. Mr. Lim and Mr. Choi takes a minute to process what just their boss said.

"B-boss" Mr. Choi called him while a woman touch his crotch.

"Once that girl try to investigate the project will end into ruins." Mr. Minatozaki said while someone was playing down to his manhood. "Not just the project but everything I MANAGE TO BUILD FROM SCRATCH"

"She's just a girl.." Mr. Lim with two ladies keep distance to him because he doesn't wanted that kind of pleasure.

"A girl that can end someone's life" Mr. Minatozaki reach his orgasm while Mr. Choi didn't participate to the talk anymore because he was making out at the moment.

"We should end her life" Mr. Lim suggested like it wasn't a big deal.

"As if we can do that" Mr. Choi finally entered the conversation while fixing himself. "We do illegals but we are not murderers"

"Why we can't? We have the power from the underground." Mr. Lim initiated. He firm his hands under the table. "Our boss do whatever it takes... even someone's life doesn't matter for the power and money"

"Mr. Lim, that girl was my apprentice." Mr. Minatozaki coldly muttered. He show a hand sign and the manager at the side gather the ladies for them to go out. In just a second Mr. Lim tasting his own blood, is now laying down on the ground "I crafted her and I love her like my own child..."

"B-boss" Mr. Lim knelt down despite of the pain he just receive. "I apologize for me being a pinhead"

Mr. Choi also knelt down bowing his head.

"It doesn't mean that I accepted your offer we are equal. You are just like them.. an ant."

"We apologize Mr. Minatozaki.." Mr. Choi gaze at Mr. Lim, scolding him.

"Next time don't talk high to me politician!" He throw the bottle hitting the tv.

"Omo! The master just broke the flat screen tv!!" The manager panicked. Looking at the monitor.

"It's fine he will going to pay for that" The owner said.

¤¤¤

The two ladies just enjoying the quiet atmosphere after the fuse got ended. Jeongyeon was just driving and doesn't know where to go.. she was so deep in her thoughts. Comprehending what she just heard on the other hand Sana is frustrated to a fact that she outburst.. it's very unusual of her to be like that. Well, if it's Youngjae it's fine but it's Jeongyeon. If it's related to work it's necessary to dignified herself..

Also why did she come to this.. when her feelings towards Jeongyeon is questionable.

"I'm hungry" Sana whispered to herself.

"I can't cook and I don't have enough money to buy you a food"

"Are you a miser? It's ridiculous if you don't have that much of money"

"I have money but it doesn't considered clean"

"Then wash it"

Jeongyeon caught off guard and crack up.

"Conscience hits me.. if I use that money"

"Money isn't clean at all.. think of it, why someone invented that thing. Of course for trading purposes.., but as times goes by money becomes flexible because of our needs and wants. Which leads greediness to become accurate at anytime"

Jeongyeon frown for Sana's sudden counter of her statement. She raise her brow and go with the flow.. she doesn't want to be defeated but somehow she agrees at Sana's thoughts.

"Human inventions may be helpful for it's targets but it risks the uncanny possibilities"

"You're right and the world's change by it's generations."

"Still I won't bought a food for you"

"So you want a sugar mommy?" Sana pouting.

"You're weird, like you were talking seriously about this matter and for a sudden you talk nonsense.."

"And you found it amusing."

"I can't win an argument for the first time in my life"

"I'm just curious, have you ever watched porn or hentai?"

Jeongyeon step the break as the light turns red.

"Wow, the cloud seems nice"

"So you did?!"

"Wow, that car is a new version of..." Jeongyeon expatriates about the car she just gaze on and it didn't stop.

"You're avoiding my question purposely!"

Jeongyeon play a music and hum to it. Ignoring Sana.. getting irritated.

¤¤¤

A narrow club, filled with youngsters having fun. Doing sinful things but no one cares. It's like a paradise for the others but some came here due of pain. A good looking guy tried to cross a bustle of people dancing, while covering his nose. He can't bare the mix smell of liqour, sweat, smoke or anything that doesn't smell good. He manage to escape from the crowd and immediately clean himself. He search for someone at the counter and his jaw move as his eyes laid to someone he knows.

"Momo stop drinking.." He quickly snatched the shot glass and sit beside her. He scan her, and turn his hand into a fist. He can't blame the person who made this girl wasted.

"Why the heck hik.., did I dooooo to fall in love to s-someone.."

"Else which is not me"

He brought Momo out safely by carrying her until they entered the vehicle. He stretched his body before he turn on the engine.

"Shhhh! Silence!" Momo exclaimed.. she look around. She smirk devilishly looking at her prey "I waaaaant you"

Momo suddenly caress the latter's face and slowly going close, till their lips can feel each other's breath.

"Cut that shit..," He gently push Momo away. "you're dating me for a rebound"

"I toooooold you from...., the start b..but-"

"Yes, I'm stupid."

"You look the saaaaame" Momo tried to touch him again but she got rejected by flicking her forehead.

"Of course I'm her cousin.. ahh! Why I am being compared to a woman.."

"Jeongyeon.., I love you"

With that sentence, it directly hit his heart. Smiling with ache, he pat Momo's head.

"I love you more Momo unnie"

¤¤¤

Jaebeom look up at his parents house. It's been a long time since he left here. He never want to come back but something happen and he needs to step his feet on this house again.

"JB!!" Her nanny welcome her with a hug.

"Nanny" he rested his head on her shoulder and embrace her back.

"You gain weight for good and your face it's so fresh.. I almost mistaken you with someone else"

"Nanny... just say that I'm handsome"

"You will always be idiot"

"So you finally come"

"Mother.." JB bowed his head to pay respect.

"Join us at the dinning room, Nanny please help him change his clothes."

"As you wish Madame.."

After the young priest change his attire, he went to the dining area with his dull eyes.

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Chu Tzuyu" he welcome the girl beside her Mother.

"Me to Mr. Lim Jaebeom"

Jaebeom's mother is just observing them taking her dinner until she left the two.

"Is this quite interesting.. Father"

"You've been knew"

"I once visit in ****** church and I saw you there. Conducting a mass"

"My apologies for wasting your time"

"Don't be. May I ask something personal" Jb nod in agreement. "Why is your mother not aware of your current life?"

"She is but she refuse to accept.. all of them"

"I guess we have something in common"

Youngjae felt nostalgic as he press the bell button. Everything of his past almost occur here.. especially his love life.

"Nanny" Youngjae with a big smile embrace the old maid.

"O-oh Youngjae dear"

"I'm here to deliver this box for you, my so pretty Nanny"

"Thanks and go home"

"Ahhhh, you don't want me to come in"

"Yes.., because you look so tired and you need to rest"

"Who told you I'm tired nanny? I'm always the energetic man you know"

At the same time Father Jaebeom bid goodbye to her Mother.

"You need to accompany her until she gets home"

"Yes Mother"

"Let's go" Tzuyu lip smile and walk together with the young priest going out to the mansion. As he open the door for the latter, his forehead crease when he saw a familiar figure talking with her nanny..

"Youngjae.."

¤¤¤

"How did I ended up here?" Jeongyeon asked to herself entering Sana's condo. She doesn't trust the latter due to a fact that this brunette can do uncanny things.

"It's been how many months.. hmmm" Sana cutely puff her cheeks thinking she last sleep here. "OHH! I don't know"

"What am I gonna do here?"

"Sit on the couch and wait there"

Jeongyeon just nod and follow Sana's order. Almost an hour passed and Jeongyeon just scan her phone, till she smell a good fragrance. She covered her mouth and close her eyes.

"Ms. Minatozaki you could have just called me to get your bathrobe"

"I forget that you're here sorry!!" Sana entered her room immediately.

The tall girl just saw the brunette's naked body and it make her heart beats abnormally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.7K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...
60.7K 2K 25
Will Yoo Jeonyeon finds the missing piece of her life?
75.3K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...