I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends

50.7K 1.6K 579
By arieshima

As soon as he became the chairman of the group, no one could get in contact with him for a whole twenty four hours. Therefore, as soon as Gu Wei turned on the phone, he was not surprised to see a bunch of missed calls.

"Estrus period, don't disturb."

After posting a message on his chat group, Gu Wei turned off his phone and went to prepare food for Yue Fei.

He did not care at all about his intrigued message, which would trigger a round of shock among his friends and family.

He Yinyin was having dinner at the eldest son's house when she received Gu Tiansheng's call.

"What are you doing with Gu Wei? Gu Wei really changed his gender?"

He Yinyin held a mouthful of rice in her mouth, and she spitted it out without reserving her well mannered image for decades.

"What are you going on about?"

When Gu Tiansheng said it, he felt that his thoughts were too unrealistic: "He himself said that he is going through an estrus period, and I thought he has transformed into an omega."

"..." He Yinyin cut off the phone directly.

She called Gu Wei, but no one answered it. Then her elder son reminded her to check the group chat, she saw Gu Wei's newly updated status in the friends and family group.

He Yinyin frowned: "Xiao Fei is an omega?"

Gu Weii: "According to this, there is no one else."

"If he is an omega and it's not a bad thing, why didn't he tell us about it?" He Yinyin didn't understand.

Gu Weii: "Things may be more complicated than I thought. When they...are done, you can ask Gu Wei again."

"That's all that we can do now."

...

Yue Fei didn't know that his omega identity had been sort of disclosed to a few people. He was now nestled in Gu Wei's arms, drinking the nutrient solution while watching TV.

Only by real experience will you understand how terrible the estrus period is.

Like a beast, Yue Fei thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Wei squeezed the back of his neck and asked softly when he noticed that he was distracted.

Yue Fei shook his head slightly: "It's nothing, how does it go with your work? The estrus period seems to be seven days."

"You don't need to worry about this."

With that, Gu Wei leaned forward and took a strawberry from the table and put it to Yue Fei's mouth.

Yue Fei opened his mouth very naturally and bit down half of it, some of the strawberry juice stained the corners of his mouth, and some juice from the other half ran down along Gu Wei's distinct fingers.

Sticking out the tip of his tongue and licking the juice from his mouth, he felt the man's gaze suddenly heat up, Yue Fei raised his eyes to look at Gu Wei, the man's gaze fixed on his lips.

Curving up the corners of his mouth, Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei, and his lips moved closer to the hand that was still holding the strawberry.

Gu Wei thought the boy was going to eat the remaining half, but he didn't expect a soft tender touch was running up his fingers, and the juice that was running down his fingers was being licked little by little.

The alpha's breathing abruptly increased, and with a light movement of his fingers, he fed half a strawberry into Yue Fei's mouth.

Just as he held the strawberry in his mouth, Yue Fei's mouth had not had time to close, and the slender fingers also entered his mouth with the strawberry.

"Hmm!" It was too deep, and Yue Fei glared at him.

The thin rosin in the air was instantly rich.

Gu Wei pulled out his fingers, lowered his head, and kissed him.

After being fully marked, omega and alpha pheromone influenced each other, not only omega pheromone would attract alpha, alpha pheromone was also very attractive to omega.

"Uhm--"

Yue Fei straightened up, raised his hand to wrap it around Gu Wei's neck, and leaned forward.

Gu Wei hugged him and lay him down on the sofa.

"Is the sofa cover easy to change?" Yue Fei asked while pulling the other's collar.

Gu Wei laughed: "Don't worry, throw it out if we can't change it."

Hearing what he said, Yue Fei was relieved.

The tide of love had already flooded, and no one could bear to go back to the bedroom.

At the moment of being entered, Yue Fei's back spine was straight, and it seemed as if it would break if he were to move an inch.

But Gu Wei knew that the boy could bear it.

Soon, the beautiful butterfly bones shook lightly, and Yue Fei bit his lip and moaned lightly. His body was full of marks, as if he would be crushed in the next second, and he would fly away immediately.

Beautiful and fragile.

With a strong hand grasping the thin waist, Gu Wei got up, hugged the person in place on top of him, and kissed him fiercely.

He should be in his arms, and he wanted him to be happier every moment than the last moment.

No one knew how long it took, the fingers clinging to the alpha's shoulders curled up, and the short nails delved deep into the flesh, while the faint smell of blood warped around the air, the hands slipped down...

Seven days, half of it had not passed yet.

A single-family villa by the sea had no neighbors and was far away from the city, which meant that no one could disturb or spy on them.

Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room was a swimming pool.

Not long ago, by the clear blue water, two figures entangled on the white floor tiles.

The sun lazily basked on the poolside water, and soon these traces would disappear.

The water stains spread all the way towards the room and climbed up the stairs.

At the corner, the omega was covered by the alpha figure, and the drops of water on his forehead swayed and dripped to the ground.

Intense pheromones interacted and merged with each other.

The rosin of the wilderness enveloped the sweet spring water, which was pleasant and enthusiastic. Bathrooms, balconies, and living room carpet...the pheromone left traces in all places.

When Qiao Si received a call from his boss, he was looking at the pile of files in the office and had a headache. He saw the caller ID and immediately answered it.

The boss is coming back?

"Come to Baifeng Mirage."

Qiao Si responded.

Tang Yue was next to him and also heard the command, he asked with some doubts: "Only you can go there?"

Is he no longer the favorite?

Qiao Si understood his value and Tang Yue's value in Gu Wei's eyes: "It's because you are an alpha."

The boss just accompanied Mr. Yue to pass the estrus period, and would not immediately want Mr. Yue to see other alphas.

Tang Yue reacted: "Go ahead and leave everything here to me."

Unexpectedly, there would be a day that he as an alpha will become a disadvantage.

Qiao Si: "Okay."

"Remember the driver..."

Tang Yue was about to remind Qiao Si, but was interrupted by Qiao Si.

Qiao Si: "It's already done, the driver is also beta."

Tang Yue gave him a thumbs up: "Good job."

...

Leaving the Baifeng Mirage, Gu Wei directly asked Qiao Si to send the two back to Nanwan Xiang District.

Yue Fei heard the words: "Then I will come to the condo to clean up a little, then arrange the real estate to look for a new tenant."

Gu Wei: "Just leave it to Qiao Si."

In the passenger seat, Qiao Si immediately responded, "Mr. Yue, just leave everything to me."

Yue Fei: "Thank you, Secretary Qiao."

Qiao Si: "Mr. Yue, you don't have to be polite, just leave these things to me in the future."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

Very naturally tilted his head and leaned on Gu Wei's shoulder, Yue Fei's gaze fell on the scenery outside the car window, wondering if he had forgotten anything.

"Ah, yes, I should go back to school!"

"When is the final exam? I didn't miss it, did I!"

In the past few days, Yue Fei had completely ignored his phone, and he didn't even pay attention when it ran out of power.

Gu Wei: "It's okay if you miss it."

"I..." Although he knew that he had been slacking off for a long time, Yue Fei still held a trace of hope, "I still want to get a scholarship."

Gu Wei wondered why he was so persistent about the scholarship: "I will give it to you."

Yue Fei: "What?"

Gu Wei: "Scholarship."

Yue Fei's mouth was stiff: "No way."

Gu Wei smiled and hugged him: "I want to, I should have given you some make-up lessons, but I delayed your study."

Yue Fei blushed, but he didn't need to be so considerate!

The ringtone of the phone interrupted the sweet atmosphere between the two, and Yue Fei's eyes fell out of the window again, waiting for Gu Wei to finish the call.

The caller was He Yinyin.

He Yinyin had been waiting for so long, she really could not wait any longer for Gu Wei to explain why Yue Fei is an omega matter, so she could only call her son by herself.

"Gu Wei, Xiao Fei...what do you mean by estrus?"

Yue Fei, who was leaning on Gu Wei's shoulder, heard it and looked back at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei asked for his permission with his eyes.

Yue Fei thought for a while and nodded, there was no need to hide it.

"Mom, Xiao Fei had a delayed differentiation."

"He was a beta when we first got married, and he differentiated into omega not long ago."

"No matter what, whether he is beta or omega, I accept it, as long as it is him."

"We are heading home, and I will take him to see you another day."

"OK, bye"

...

After hanging up the phone, Gu Wei pinched Yue Fei's ear. The omega's eyes were staring out of the window, but his ears perked up the whole time during the conversation.

"Mom is worried that I can't accept that you are an omega."

Yue Fei: "Oh, who is to blame?"

When they first met, who said that he didn't like or could not smell omega pheromones all day long.

In the Gu Family's impression, Gu Wei was someone who hated omega pheromone to the bones.

Gu Wei coughed awkwardly: "That was before I met you."

The answer was satisfied, and Yue Fei pinched his chin: "Don't blame you."

Gu Wei smiled and grabbed his hand, put it to his lips and kissed it softly.

...

When Yue Fei returned to school, the roommates gathered around him, then they summed up a sentence.

"I think you are different."

Yue Fei felt a little funny: "Where is the difference?"

Zhao Zhi: "You seem... more refined..."

Roommate 1: "More exquisite..."

Roommate 2: "You look more like an omega..."

Yue Fei patted his head: "I seem to have forgotten to tell you!"

"What?"

Yue Fei: "I am an omega."

Three faces dumbfounded?

So Yue Fei gave them a little update on current science about this case of delayed differentiation in the world.

"The fuck!"

The three said in unison.

After a few seconds of silence, Zhao Zhi patted Yue Fei on the shoulder.

"Well, rest assured, we don't discriminate against omega."

Roommate 1: "Yes, even if you are an omega, we are still brothers!"

Roommate 2: "Yes, we can't smell your pheromones anyway! It doesn't matter whether you are omega, beta or alpha, as long as you are still Yue Fei, that's all the matter."

Yue Fei rubbed his fingers, trying to say that he was not the real Yue Fei.

Zhao Zhi: "You used to be very arrogant, and you didn't even talk to us."

"But after breaking up with Jian Yi, you've become more friendly and even share your food with us."

"Hmm, you are fine as you are now, President Gu is a good partner."

"Before I was worried that you as a beta would have a hard time living with these rich and powerful families."

"Now we don't need to worry, you and Mr. Gu are a good match."

...

Yue Fei listened to them with a warm heart. He opened his mouth wanting to say something, and felt that it was very hypocritical to say thank you or other polite things.

"Well, even if I am an omega, I still have to come back for the final." Yue Fei smiled. Hearing the final exam, the three roommates sighed at the same time.

"Why am I not an omega?"

"I can choose to be in heat during the exam."

"I heard that there is such a case in the college next door. After the estrus period is over, the omega has to come in to take the exam."

"Also, the make-up exam is after the holiday, the person will get to take the exam alone in the school."

"Ah, forget it..."

Yue Fei smiled as he listened to their nonsense interrogation, and suddenly realized that in this world, he also seemed to have friends.

...

All employees of the Gu Group knew that Chairman Gu has an omega partner, and the two are super lovey dovey.

In fact, Yue Fei rarely went to the company to find Gu Wei. He came here today because he was now on a winter vacation and was bored at home. Gu Wei called him to come to the company to accompany him, so he took his time to come over from home.

Passing by the lobby on the first floor, the employees around stopped to greet him, Yue Fei raised the corners of his mouth and nodded to say hello one by one, although he didn't know these employees.

Approaching the employee elevator, it happened that the elevator door opened, and three people came out.

Two of them were actually people Yue Fei knew.

Jian Yi and Yin Xinchen.

In front of them was obviously the supervisor who took the interns around.

Seeing Yue Fei, the supervisor immediately greeted: "Mr. Yue."

Jian Yi was silent, but Yin Xinchen smiled towards Yue Fei.

"Intern?" Since he knew them, Yue Fei stopped to greet them out of courtesy.

Yin Xinchen: "Yeah, it was recommended by the school. I thought it was a good opportunity, so I came over."

Yue Fei nodded: "The Gu Group is really worth it, do your best."

Jian Yi, who hadn't spoken all this time, also said: "How are you doing now?"

Yue Fei: "Very good, thank you for your concern."

The elevator doors were already closed, and Jian Yi stepped aside.

"You want to go upstairs?"

The supervisor on the side realized that the few people knew each other and stood silently on the side. At this moment, he smiled and helped Yue Fei explain: "Mr. Yue takes the president elevator."

Yue Fei said, "Then I will go up first."

Next to the employee elevator was the president's exclusive elevator.

Yue Fei pressed his fingerprint very naturally, and when the elevator opened, he raised his foot and walked in.

The exclusive elevator went straight to the floor where Gu Wei's office is located. The elevator door opened and Qiao Si was standing at the door waiting for him.

Seeing him, Qiao Si smiled: "Mr. Yue, Mr. Gu is waiting for you in the office."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

Although Yue Fei had already been here, Qiao Si still led him to the office: "Mr. Gu told me early in the morning that I should have the elevator stop on the first floor. I think it must be you who are coming. Coffee and afternoon tea are ready. If there is anything else you need, just call me."

Yue Fei smiled and nodded: "Okay, thank you."

Qiao Si opened the door of the Chairman's office for him: "Mr. Yue, please go in."

After Yue Fei entered, Qiao Si closed the door and let go of the door handle.

It happened that the director of the secretary department was bringing interns around. At the moment, passing by the Chairman's office, he pointed to Qiao Si and told the intern: "Did you see it? I want you all to study hard with Secretary Qiao."

When Qiao Si heard it, he waved his hand and said, "Director, don't praise me."

The director of the secretary office quipped him: "A year ago, Tang Yue was promoted as a special secretary and I think you will soon get your promotion."

"I also have to work hard." Qiao Si was in a good mood, "Then I will go back to work first."

Director of the secretary's office: "Go ahead."

...

In the chairman's office, as soon as the door was closed, Yue Fei was immediately being pulled to sit on Gu Wei's lap.

"You're getting lazier." Gu Wei pinched his face for staying at home all day long.

Already began to hurt each other, right? Yue Fei fought back: "You are getting more and more clingy."

Gu Wei kissed his lips: "Only to you."

Yue Fei laughed: "Outrageous."

Gu Wei: "Don't like it?"

Yue Fei returned him with a kiss: "Hmm...I will see to it."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, hugged the person off his feet, and put the person on the desk.

"What are you doing?"

Gu Wei approached: "We don't seem to have done it here yet."

"!"

Yue Fei looked back at the door.

Gu Wei kissed him: "It's closed."

When Qiao Si went out, he already gestured with his eyes.

Then it meant that Qiao Si knew that the two people were going to be inside...Yue Fei gave Gu Wei a light punch: "Shameless."

Gu Wei continued to kiss him: "Who cares about reputation? I just want you."

In fact, Yue Fei wanted to try it too. Seeing that the man was already proposing it, he seemed a bit ruthless to refuse, so he stretched out his hands and pulled off the man's tie.

"Make it quick."

Gu Wei smiled and kissed him: "Can't rush this."

With their lips and teeth intertwined, Yue Fei closed his eyes in cooperation, accepting the other.

He did not tell Gu Wei that the two of them were just supporting characters in a book.

It was true that in the story of Jian Yi and Yin Xinchen, they were only supporting roles.

But in the story of Gu Wei and Yue Fei, they were their own protagonists and achieved their own happy ending.

"Will you always love me?"

Clenching the tie in his hands, Yue Fei pulled away for a moment, and asked Gu Wei.

Gu Wei raised his hand, wrapped the boy's slender fingers with his hand, and said softly and firmly: "I will always love you, even if the world ends..."

--

End of the Story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 214K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
34.7K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
92.1K 4.4K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
48.9K 5.5K 47
Wei Wuxian was born as the only prince of the kingdom where only the Alphas could become the Emperor. And he was secretly born as an Omega. His mothe...