Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 65

2.8K 133 234
By nerocissist101

Sayaka's hair swayed as she walked home. She opened the door and entered.

"I'm home."

"Welcome home." Her mom answered.

Sayaka went up to her room. She locked the door and plopped down on her bed. A sigh escaped her lips. Her purple orbs were fixated on the ceiling. Her mind drifted off to a certain person. Someone that's been constantly disturbing her peace.

"Why." She whispered.

She bit her lip as the image of that person slowly became clearer in her head.

"President."

Her hands moved as if they had a mind of their own. The buttons of her uniform loosened one by one.

"President."

Her breathing became more ragged as she removed her blazer. Whimpering can be heard from her as her hands caressed her chest.

"President... Y/n."

Her hand went lower, her eyes shut, she kept on calling your name as she touched herself over her clothing.

"Y/n... Y/n... What am I feeling?"

Her shoes flew to the side as she kicked them off of her. She sat up to remove her socks. She noticed the mirror in the front. Her reflection stared back at her, breathing hard. Sayaka lifted her skirt and stared at her undergarments.

"Look at me, Y/n. You... Did this."

Her face flushed. She began to imagine you were in front of her. She fell back in her bed as if you pushed her down. Her hair sprawled and beads of sweat started to form on her face.

"Touch me." She whispered. "I beg of you. Take me."

In her mind, you were kissing her on the neck. You were ravishing her skin passionately. Her hand moved to remove her underwear. She suppressed a moan as she began stroking herself, still thinking you were the one touching her.

"Ahh. I..."

She felt feverish. A tingling sensation started to make its way into her. A ticklish, hot, pulsing wave began to be felt in her sensitive area. It quickly flowed towards her fingertips and toes which curled up in an instant.

"Y/n." She whimpered.

A feeling of lightheadedness rushed on her head. It felt like she was falling onto a cliff rapidly. Her fingers moved faster and in the next moment, her body starts to shake. Her mouth opened as she sent out the wave of pleasure that was built up inside her.

"Ahh. Hn. This feels so good, Y/n."

Her body relaxed after a while and her breathing slowed. She glanced at her hand. Her expression changed instantly. She looked like she was about to cry.

"What did I do?" She whimpered. "Y/n you idiot. This is your fault. Why did I even think of you! This is so embarrassing!"

She buried her face on her pillow. It stifled her screaming. Then, she sat up and began punching it.

"Why!? Why!? Why does it have to be you!?" Her eyes teared up. "Why do I have to feel this way. Why does it have to be President Kirari's special someone that I fall in love with?"

She clutched her chest. She can't do anything but curl up in her bed and hug her pillow. She scrolled through her gallery. Pictures of you that were taken secretly were saved on her phone.

"Can we... Disappear somewhere else? Will there be a different dimension where you will love me instead?"

Silence answered her. In her phone, she stopped at a photo of you that was looking at the camera. Sayaka smiled when she remembered. You noticed her taking a photo of you. Instead of getting mad though, you grabbed the phone and took one with her.

"I look stupid in this one." She whispered. "But you said it was cute. I even tried using it as my wallpaper but President Kirari almost caught me so I had to change it. I can't think properly when it comes to you."

Her face turned red once more as she reminisced the times she spent with you.

"I was almost always hostile at you. You should've gotten mad. Maybe I wouldn't feel this way for you, then."

"President Kirari asked me to look after you. What shall I do? What if I fall deeper? What if there comes a time that I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore? What kind of excuse would I come up with? How would I face President Kirari? Should I... quit the council?"

Sayaka was lost in thought. Kirari's voice echoed in her head.

'I trust you.'

"Argh. I've already betrayed that trust by thinking of Y/n while doing that. But still... I don't want to see the disappointment on her face. I... Will stay by Y/n's side. For President Kirari. I will only serve as her secretary. Nothing more."

Sayaka began deleting the photos she had of you one by one. She stopped at the photo of both of you. Her fingers tremble. She cant seem to press delete.

"I... Just one. Let me have this one." She whispered.

"Sayaka?" Her mother knocked on her door.

"Yes, mom?"

"Dinner's ready. Come down."

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute."

"Sayaka?"

"Mom? What is it?"

"You looked troubled these days. If there's something I could help you with, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?"

"I'm okay mom. Just... A bit stressed at school. I'll be a third-year soon. It's kind of overwhelming."

"If you say so. We can talk more at the table. Hurry up okay?"

"Yes, mom. Thank you."

Sayaka hurriedly cleaned up and changed. She stopped at the door.

"Should I tell mom?" She whispered. "No way. That's too embarrassing. Maybe some other time."

She shook her head and proceeded to go downstairs to join her family. She only talked about school-related stuff to them. The feeling she had for you, she decided to keep it on her own. Buried deep within her heart.

'It's enough that I love you. I don't need to burden other people for my foolish love for you. I can take care of you without letting this out. It's enough for me. My President.'

-----

I cannot wait lmao... Imma publish now...

Soooo 100 chapters? Hmmm 🤔

I was planning on making this chapter a Sayaka fanfic but oh well...

Maybe I'll use it again and then continue on a Sayaka book...

P.s. I don't simp for Sayaka...not at all

Bye bye. Im gonna continue watching Boku wa Mari no Naka / I'm Inside Mari

Thank you for the saucegiver lololol

I finished the manga and 😱😱😱😱👌👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 389 17
โ†ณ pretty girl โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แดษชษดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แด€า“แด‡ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...
428K 20K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/11/2020 ๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
70.3K 2.3K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
43.3K 620 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023