Someone like you<3

By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi Gains just moved from Atlanta Georgia after social workers found out that her mom was back on drugs. its... More

Someone like you<3
Sexy as you wanna be
Getting to know you
break up
Not a chapter
A day with langston and julian
The talk
I get so weak
We out here tryna function
Quick Love!
J+I=4 ever
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)
How could you!!!
Sage and Day Day Prt 1
"Real Talk"
Sage and DayDay Part2
Our little secrets
Thought You Should Know
You Got It Bad
Not a chapter just info
Bros 4 life
Im Back!
Missing you
Bro.. your single.
ADHD
Welcome back!
Homcoming night!
Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND
Sleeping with fear!
Put in work.
You did what Rated R
Babe im back?
Sometimes love comes around..
Birthday Bash Brawl.
birthday bash brawl prt2
Where you at?
I need a minute
Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?
G.O.D
Thing called Love
Just Kick It!
Djaay's Room
Talk?
Emergency....
whole new world.
Beat of the heart
I did it
Back home.
Bye Bye baby
My fears
Meomories
A gift before i go..
ATL Landin
ATL Landin (part 2)
Whats poppin in LA? (Lang,Julian,Djaay and more P.O.V)
Back in the A
Thursday..
Doing Me..
we are young...
Friday night Party! Part 1
Friday night party part 2
Therpy
BBQ
Back in L.A.
Bed Peace
Too Good to be True

surprise... surprise..surprise

4.5K 64 7
By sheabutterbaby22

  "the gender you are having.. is a girl!" The doctor shouted. My heart felt like it was just about to jump out of my chest. I'm actually having a girl. A little me! The doctor began pointing out the genitals and others. 

"I told you!" I joked around with corahn.

"We can still have a girl star quarter back." Corahn said.

"nope she's going to be a little cheerleader standing in the stands cheering her daddy on." Indigo said.

"Yeah i guess." He said quietly.

"Where my 20 dollars at?" I said getting up and pulling my shirt down.

"Girl I'm broke."

"You a damn lie." indigo argued.

"I'm not lieing." He argued back.

"yeah OK."

The doctor finally chimmed in "OK well we are all done. All i need for you to do is take those pills and keep that blood pressure low and i need a parent down here to fill out some forms." She said tapping my hand. Oh no, now I'm forced to tell my auntie and jules. I took a deep breath in and blow out before answering the doctor.

"Alright. thanks." i said getting off the doctor bed. She handed me my ultra pictures and sent me on my way. On the way to the car i was trying to figure out when and how i was going to tell auntie tam and Ju. As i got into the car my phone began to buzz. The phone read Adrian. I slid the answer key and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered

"Girl where you at?" Adrian asked.

"Why?"

"Because girl some shit is going down!"

"What shit?"

"All i know is that Ali has been hanging out with Taylor and now Ali wants her heads."

"with who?"

"WITH U!"

"Alright.. im on my way."

"Ok i got your back though."

"Yeah i gotta go, bye."

"Bye."

At that time i was livid. I have so much on my mind and this bitch Ali want to turn on my for a bitch that doesn't give two sense about her. My body was shaking so bad. I couldn't control it. I mean I'm pregnant and all but I'm not about to back down from no fight. 

"Indi can you hurry up and drop me off at school. Please!" I demanded.

"Yeah, girl whats wrong with you." Indi asked in a concern tone.

"Everything."

"Like?"

"Ali said she want to fight because of some lie Taylor made up."

"TAYLOR!" corahn exclaimed.

"Yes, that stupid hoe."

"Lex you cant be fighting though."

"Corahn I'm not no punk!"

"i didn't say that, I'm just saying. these girls are dangerous and they would do anything in their power to kill our baby."

"Yeah true but still, I'm not going to let somebody talk about me and think that they can get away with it."

"Lex please just let me handle it."

On the ride to school i thought about what corahn said and it was actually making since. He actually does still care about me. We pulled up to the parking lot of the school and got out.

"Wait a mintue indi.. dont you got work." Corahn asked.

"Yes but nobody is about to mess with my little brothers baby mama, its just not going down like that!" She said storming to front of the school.

"Damn shes crazy." Corahn said.

"I nodded and before we went into the school i stopped corahn and looked him deep into his green eyes and said. "I put my total trust in you, I'm going to let you handle it."

"Thanks Lex." He said giving my and short hugged and then running inside the school.

" checked in with the front office and then went to get my stuff for my next class. As i walked to my next class, i had ran into Adrian.

"Hey!" i exclaimed giving him a hug.

"Hey beauty, how you been." He said as we walked to me to my next class.

"I've had better days."

"Oh OK."

"I know what I'm having."

"GIRL TELL ME!"

"I'm having a GIRL!"

"Yay now i can buy my little god daughter all them name brands, shes going to be swagged out!"

"Yeah i guess your the god father, mother what every you wanna be since the other bitch wanna be a bitch!" I know i didn't make since but i was still so angry!

"Yay! But let me cut to the chase, Ali wants her heads with you after class."

"Child aint nobody got time for that!" I said with my southern accent. 

While we continued slowly walking to my class, Indi came and approached us.

"I got a vistor sticker." She said smiling and pointing to her chest.

"Ok?" I said with a questioning look.

"Im going to be with you and coco all day long."

'Omg indi! we are not in kindergarten." I placing my hand on my head.

"I just dont want nothing to go down."

"But i dont wanna seem like a snitch."

"your not girl!"

"I quess."

"well arent you going to introduce me?" Adrian said all dramatically.

"Oh yeah! Yes.. um Indi this is my bestie Adrian, Adrian this is the auntie of my child and Corahn's sister, Indigo."

They both shook hands and we continued walking to my class. Once we finally arrived and told Adrian i will meet him at the near by bathrooms and went into my class. I walked to my usual spots with all eyes on me. Indigo snuck to the back of the class room to observe. I look to Left of me to see Ali giving me this cold stare while chewing her gum. then i look to my right to see Taylor sheepishly smirking. Gosh i hate that bitch! I turned forward and continued copying my notes and ignored all the smart comment those two had to say. 

                After class.......

I waited until everyone had left the class room. After on had left, me and Indi walked out together. Little i know Ali and Taylor were outside the class waiting for me. Ali's arms swing back and forth, her fist hitting her hand and her legs moving from side to side. Ali was ready to fight. 

"Bitches wanna talk shit!" she said stopping me from walking to where i need to walk to. I turned around and looked her in her face.

"Ali what the fuck are you talking about."

"you bitch! Your going around talking shit about me."

"Wow, you are so fucking pathetic!"

"What bitch!"

"1. I haven't even talked to you in one fucking month, two your name is that great to even be in my mouth, and three your a fucking follower and you would follow everything thing this hoe Taylor is feeding you." I said rolling my eyes.

"BITCH OBVIOUSLY MY NAME IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN YOUR MOUTH, IF YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME!"

"Ok ali.." i said walking in a circle around her.

"What the fuck did i exactly say about you."

at this time there was a crowd of people just watching the whole argument going down and Indi was right smack dab in the middle of where we were.

"Lexi your spreading fucking lies about me!"

"What lies exactly?" i asked standing in font of her face. I was so clothes that i could her breath up against my nose.

"ABOUT ME SUCKING SOMEBODY UP IN THE BATHROOM! DON'T PLAY FUCKING DUMB!"

"Who did i tell that to!" I asked.

"You told it to me you dumb hoe!" Taylor smirked.

"You the dumb hoe! I dont even fucking talk to you." I yelled.

"Lexi you a fucking lie!" Ali yelled as she pushed me. Before i could even push her back Indi in front of both us.

"Nope im not having yall fight."

"WHY FUCKING NOT!" Taylor yelled.

"Hold up i dont know who you little ass yelln at!"Indi said putting her finger in her face.

"Indi... indigo what ever your name is, your intimidating attitude is not scaring me."

"Did every say i was scaring you?"

"What ever Ali come on this is a waste of time."

"Alright.. Lexi, ill see around though." Ali said walking back wards.

"YEAH I FUCKING BET STALKER!" i yelled.

After they left the crowd began to die down and we were able to walk to walk towards the bathroom. As we walked towards the bathroom, we were approached by Corahn and Vinny.

"Where the hell were you?" Indigo said.

"I was down stairs and i herd Taylor and Ali laughing about something and they said your name and i was like ahh hell no-"

"I thought you were going to handle this shit!" i cut him off.

"I just got out of class."

"so what!"

I looked at Vinny and then rolled my eyes.

"What.. why you rolling your eyes at me!" Vinny asked.

"Because that your fucking girlfriend and lord knows if i could fight her i would."I said rubbing my belly.

"Alright Lex i will talk to her." Vinny suggested.

"I dont need you to talk to her!"

"Ok then what do u want me to do?"

"NOTHING!"

"Mood swings bro." Corahn said nudging him in the arm.

I admit i was having mood swings. I was Mad, Sad, And worried like every minute.

"ooohh.." He nodded.

"Look I'm bouts to go to my next class so bye." I said walking away from the scene. Indigo decided to go observe Corahn's class, so i was basically by myself all day. After my last class i saw Ant at his locker with his eyes closed. I walked over towards him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"ANT!" I said.

His eyes shot open and he began looking around. His eyes finally caught mine.

"Oh hey.. lex where you been." He asked rubbing his eyes.

"At the doctors, was you sleep?"i asked.

"Kindof.. Did u find out what your having."

"You ask that every month and yes.. im having a girl."

"Damn!"

"You wanted a boy?"

"Hell yeah!"

"You can still teach her basketball."

"Yeah yeah yeah, i guess."

"Heard about You and Ali."

"Yeah she actually believes that troll."

He began to laugh. "Yeah obviously she wasn't a true friend if she is going to believe someone who truly hates you."

"I know right."

We began to walk down the hall together.

"So do you need a ride today?" He asked.

"No corahn's sister is taking me home."

"Omg her fine ass!"

"I knew you were going to say something of the sort."

"I would fuck the shit her!"

"your so fucking nasty.."I said shaking my head.

"I would use my pierced tongue for every pie-"

"Ok i dont wanna hear no more." I said cutting him off. We both started dieing out laughing. Suddenly Ant stopped laughing and looking forward.

"Oh shit there her fine ass go!" He said biting his lip. Indigo approached us with Corahn and vinny behind her.

"You ready to go?" She asked with a smile on her face and her eyes on ant.

"Umm I'm over here and yes I'm ready to go." I said.

"Ok lets go." 

Before I was about to walk away in and leave. Ant began to nudge my arm.

"What!" I said getting annoyed.

"Introduce." He said holding his hand out.

"Indi this is Ant and Ant this is Indigo." I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn you are so rude." He said.

"Bite me." 

"nice to meet you." Indi said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too beautiful."

They both began smiling and quietly flirting. 

"umm no lets go indi!" Corahn said pulling indigo's arm.

"unhand me nigga." She said snatching her arm from his grab.

We began walking to the car. When we approached the car i went straight towards the passengers side, opened the door, and hopped in closing the door right after i got in. Corahn and vinny hopped in the back and Indigo got in on the drivers side. On our way to my house i held the ultra sound in my had still thinking of the right time to tell them about me being pregnant. I know for sure I'm going to tell them today. Because i just cant hold this on my heart. They are so wrapped up in their drama that they barley even notice my baby bump at all. 

                         15 minutes later...

Indigo finally pulled up to the curb. She looked at me and then gave me a hug.

"Im always here if you need me. You know that right?" She asked as she held me so tight.

"Yes i do and thank you. I will call yall and tell you guys how it goes." I said parting away from indi. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to be there with you?" Corahn asked.

"Yes, I'm positive." I said getting out the car with the ultra sound in hand. I walked slowly towards the front of the car and opened the front door. I looked around the house to see the whole ranger gang on the couch playing NBA 2k12 and Auntie Tam, Ms. Betty (langs mom), and Mrs. Blake (i don't know dayday's mom's real name) in the kitchen doing what they do best, cooking. I stopped in the middle of the kitchen and living room. I felt like my world was spinning around as i just stood there still. I had to tell them right now. This cant wait. 

"Auntie Tam and Jules can i please speak to you?" I said.

"Yeah sure hun come sit down." my auntie said putting the bowl of corn bread back on the counter. She began walking towards me. Julian was still on the couch playing that damn game.

"No auntie i mean in private." I said grabbing her hand and walking her into my room. After we entered my room i closed the door behind us and plopped down on to my bed.

"What is it Lex?"She said plopping down next to me. Right then and there i began to shake. My heart beat was beating so loud i couldn't even swallow. I passed the ultra sound over to her and covered my face. I couldn't breath. She looked at me and then looked back  down at the ultra sound.

"Whose is this?" She asked.

"Auntie its mine, im 5 months pregnant." I replied back. The next thing i herd from her was a huge gasp. 

"well whose the father?"

"Corahn."

"Oh lord!" She said placing the ultra sound photo on her lap and then placing her hand on her face. She began to sobb.

"Why didnt you tell me sooner." She said in between her sobbs.

'I was afraid auntie."

"Afraid! What made you afraid."

"Jules."

She shook her head and continued to sob.

"How are you guys going to take care of a baby why you guess are babies you selves."

"Auntie i don't know.. I'm just so stupid!" I said with anger in my voice.

Suddenly the door opened. I looked up to see Julian standing in the door was with a baffled look on his face. 

"wassup Lex, what did you need to talk about." He said.

"Close the door baby." Auntie Tam said.

Julian closed the door and then walked forward. He plopped down next to me.

"whats going on?" He asked again.

My auntie passed the ultra sound to Julian.

"Whose is this, indi's?" Julian asked.

"INDI'S!' my auntie exclaimed.

"mom its complicated.... but who is this?"

"its mine." 

"What?" Julian asked.

"I'm 5 months pregnant." i confessed.

'Please don't tell me its by that nigga Corahn!"

I nodded my head " it is."

" SHIT!" He said jumping up out of his seat.

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN LEX?"

"A little kissin and touchn." i said sarcastically.

"THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKING MATTER!" He continued to yell. I was so frightened by his tone that i couldn't even say anything else.

"SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" He said punching my wall.

"Julian calm down.. lex I'm going to leave you two here to talk so i could re collect my self." My auntie said heading for the door. Once she closed the door i looked over at Julian. His face was red and his fist was balled up. He looked as if he was going to burst any minute.

"WHY DO THINK ITS CUTE TO GO AROUND FUCKING THIS NIGGA WHEN YOU KNOW HE WAS FUCKING WITH EVERY OTHER GIRL IN CALI!" 

"I never fucking said it was cute!" I said standing up.

He pushed my back onto the bed. "I'm not done fuckin talking!"

"DON'T FUCKING PUSH ME!" I said standing back up and yelling his face. Next thing i know i was face down on my bed. My face was burning and throbbing at the same time and something wet was sliding down my chin. I took my hand and wiped my face and then looked at my hang. It was blood. Right then there i realized that he actually hit me. i got back up and looked him in his eyes. His jaw was clenched and hand was no longer balled up. I balled up my hand and then punched dead in his eye, and right in a flash of an eye we where actually fighting. Punching, kicking, and jabbing one another.

"AYE! AYE! AYE! CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!' My auntie Tammy said storming into the room with the rest of the living room falling behind her. She pulled me off of him as i bashed his head with my fist over and over again and lang helped up.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO! LOOK AT YOU FACES!" She yelled popping my arm first and then his arm just like when we were younger.

"JULIAN YOU KNOW MAMA TAUGHT US BETTER!" Brian yelled punching julian in the chest.

"that's enough! Yall too are going to apologize to each other now!" She continued on.

"No mama! Fuck that.. im out!" Julian said storming out the room. I shook my head.

"Julian you better come back here!" She said following him.

"Damn." Langston commented.

The rest of the people followed my auntie out of my room. Everyone except Langston.

"You gucci?" He asked staring into my green eyes.

"Does it look like I'm gucci!"I said storming to my closet and grabbing my duffel bag and a couple of clothes. 

"Well where are you going?" He asked following my every move.

"Away!" i screamed.

"Look you can stay with me."

"No, so Julian can think im fucking you to!" I said placing more underwear, socks, and bras in my duffel bag.

"He wont."

"He will! i cant take this no more." 

"LANGSTON!" Lang's mom called from the kitchen.

"Shit i will be back." He said leaving the room.

I continued putting more clothes in my bag, my tooth brush, my hair tools and products, my make up and my pills. I put on my house shoes and before i left i looked at myself in the mirror. My eye was swollen and purple and my lip was huge and it was bleeding. I was so angry that i couldn't even look at my self any more.  I walked back into my room, grabbed my duffel, and left out through the window. I didn't know where i was headed but my feet were taking me to a place i needed to be at. After five minutes of walking i finally stopped in front of Corahn's house and walked up to the front door. I rang the door bell i couple times but there was no answer. I don't know where I'm going to go. but i cant stay here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 37
Ezra Sparks woke up one morning in a hospital bed with no recollection as to who anyone was - unless he'd met them before he was nine years old. Unfo...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
79.8K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...