Sign of the Times | Liam Dunb...

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฐ "I fell in a hole." "Yeah, I know. You pulled me down with you." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข TEE... More

Sign of the Times
Back to the Future
New Kid
The Vixen
Wolf and the Fox
Killers on the Field
Wells and Anchors
Scared
Badass
A Good Something
Just Breathe
Temple of Doom
Coming Home
Gum Girl
Intense
The Language Trick
Kitsune DNA
Oblivious and Alone
You Have A Visitor
Oh Mercury
The Supermoon
Nemeton Hunters
Family Troubles
Charlie's Angles
All Over Again
Help A Friend
Not Like Us
Work with the Enemy
Broken Nose
Good Enough
Best Date Yet
The Little One
Party Hour
Bullet Wounds
Radio Static
I Hate That Guy
Be Polite
Wake Up
Horseback Riding
Leave Your Mark
Not Alone
The Rat King
On Our Own
As Good As Us
I Can Heal You
Rumors
Clark Kent
Someone to Trust
Believable
Bloody Hands
The Anuk-ite
The Voice
Turned to Stone
Hiding Something
Doomsday
Part Two: The Movie
Phone Home
Old Friends
Reunited
Deja Vu
Stuck in Time
Fox Fire
A Question

Bonfires and Gasoline

9.4K 343 139
By f4brays

Melanie woke up to the sound of Belle yelping and machines whirling.

After being sent to another hospital, Noshiko insisted on having Melanie stay in Beacon Hills, staying at the McCall household until she came back and since Belle spent most of her nights at Melanie's because of her father, Belle was staying at the McCalls as well, the two girls staying in the spare room.

"What the hell!" Melanie whined groggily, stuffing her face into her pillows more in hopes it would drown out the machine sounds.

"This goddamn printer won't turn off!" Belle groaned, hitting the top of the printer. Melanie peaked her head out from her pile of pillows and blankets, turning to Belle. "Did you try turning it off-" "Yes I tried turning it off!" Belle snapped, Melanies eyes going wide at her attitude but got up nonetheless.

She tiredly picked up one of the papers but all the sleepiness went away in an instant as she turned to Belle. "Did you even see what that thing was printing?" Belle gave Melanie a confused look before grabbing one of the papers off the ground, her eyes immediately widening.

"Is this the deadpool?" Belle whisper yelled in panic and Melanie quickly nodded her head. "Why the hell is it printing the deadpool?"

Before she could answer the question, Belle froze at the sound of someone coming towards their room. She quickly sat on top of the printer, stopping it from letting out more papers as she pointed at the ones on the ground. "Hide them! Hide them! Someone's coming."

Melanies eyes went wide as she quickly kicked all the papers under Belle's bed as the door opened. Melissa smiled to the girls. "Just wanted to see how you two are settling in..."

The two smiled, nodding their heads. Melissa have them a skeptical look before turning to look down the hall towards Scott's room. "Well, I'm heading off to work, Scott will be driving you two." Melanie and Belle nodded again. Melissa gave them a sweet smile before closing the door and leaving the house.

Belle slowly hopped off the printer, the machine had finally stopped printing papers. Belle sighed picking up one of the papers from under her bed, turning back to Melanie. "We have to figure out what's going on."

...

When they got to school, the two girls were stopped by Mason who came running to them as soon as he saw them walk in. "So! The bonfire... You two are going right?" Mason asked hopefully.

Melanie pulled her lips into a line, looking down at the ground as Belle cleared her throat, looking anywhere but Mason, making his jaw drop. "You're kidding. You two are on the lacrosse team and aren't going?!" Mason whisper yelled, Melanies shoulders immediately raised in defense. "We were just gonna have a movie night..."

"Without us?!" Mason cried and Melanies jaw dropped. "Dude, you've been talking about this thing nonstop! How were we supposed to know you'd pass it up for a movie night?"

Mason looked away from the two, letting out an over exaggerated sigh. "There's only one way to make it up to me. Go to the bonfire." Mason looked around the hall until his eyes settled on Liam. "And make him excited to go."

He quickly grabbed Melanie's shoulders and pushed her to Liam. "Wh- Why are you only pushing me?!" Melanie whisper yelled. "He's nicest to you for some reason!" Belle whispered back as Melanie rolled her eyes, walking up to Liam. Mason chuckled as she walked away, elbowing Belle in the ribs slightly. "Not some reason."

Belle's eyes went huge as she turned to Mason. "What?" "What?" Mason asked as of he had said nothing before, making Belle silently groan.

Melanie slowly walked up to Liam, playfully wrapping her arms around his shoulder. "Heyyy!" Melanie said, instantly noticing Liam tense under her arm, making her quickly stop, grabbing his hand to make him turn to her. "Woah, woah. What's wrong?"

Liam ignored her question, looking down the hall. Melanie watched as his eyes widened in fear, Melanie quickly looked down the hall to see what he was looking at but nothing was there. She turned back to Liam with concerned eyes.

"Hey, do you see something?" Melanie asked quietly, not wanting to draw attention to her and Liam. "Ever since the hospital..." Liam started, turning back to Melanie who was patiently waiting for him to continue. "...I've been seeing those things. Those berserkers."

Melanie frowned, the two of them starting to walk down the hall side by side. "They're not real you know. You just need to breathe and tell yourself that." Liam nodded, taking a deep breath.

Melanie nodded, looking in the direction, Liam once saw the berserker. "Now, do you still see it?"

Liams eyes slowly opened, his eyes falling on the hallway where the berserker no longer was, making him sigh and shake his head. "No... It's gone."

Melanie smiled triumphantly as the bell rang. Melanie looked towards the bright red bell, sighing as she looked back to Liam. "Well, we should get to class. You're coming to the bonfire, right?"

Liam looked at Melanie with wide eyes before nodding his head. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm going."

...

"Yukimura! Parker! Inside, let's go! I gotta do my speech!" Coach screamed from the outside of the closed girls locker room door, not opening it but banging on it.

Belle opened the door quickly, making the man jump back. "Come on, lets go into the other locker room." Finstock groaned, pointing to the boys locker room.

When the two girls walked in, they immediately sat down beside Liam as Coach started his speech. "All right... Now I know the start of season bonfire, it's a big deal for you guys. I also know it gets out-of-hand sometimes. The alumni show up, there's other teams, and alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol."

The whole room starts cheering, hitting lockers in the process. Melanie noticed Liam flinch at the loud noises and quickly grabbed his and in hers and resting them on her knee.

"Shut up!" Coach screamed, silencing the room. "Now, what I don't understand is why anybody would ever want to get stumbling down drunk in front of a massive open fire, I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys."

The team started cheering again, Liam squeezing Melanie's hand in comfort as Coach flailed his arms around to shut them up. "I also remind you, your team captain, McCall, will be there. And I can count on him to narc on any and every one of these little bastards. Get back to class."

As everyone got up to leave the locker room, Liam tightened his grip on Melanies hand, making her turn to face him. "Can you stay with me? I'm just going to the stairs. It's a free period." Melanie quickly nodded, making Liam smile, pulling her to the stairs.

Melanie sat with Liam, resting her head on his shoulder as he tightened the lacing of his lacrosse stick when Scott came up, sitting beside them.

"Hey. You okay?" Scott asked, Melanie turned to him, sending him a soft smile that he returned before looking back to Liam who ignored him. "Hey."

"Last night my printer went off by itself." Liam blurted, making Melanie tense up. "I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button. But it just kept printing." Liam continued before looking down at Melanie, feeling her freeze. "What?"

Melanie slowly lifted her head off his shoulder, looking at him with wide eyes. "Yours did that too?" Liam slowly nodded. "Did yours print the-" "Yeah." Melanie whispered.

Scott looked back and forth between the two, shaking his head. "Printing what?" Liam quickly dug into his pocket as Melanie opened the front pocket of her backpack, both of them handing Scott the papers printed.

"What the hell's this?" Finstock's voice screamed from his office, making the three shoot up from their spot on the stairs, running to the office.

They watched from the door as their Coach stared at his printer in shock as papers flew out of it nonstop. Melanie quickly went in, grabbing one of the papers and sprinted out, handing it to Scott.

"You see the difference?" Liam asked and Scott slowly nodded. "Derek's not on the list anymore." "And I'm not worth three million. It's 18 now." Liam said before letting out a shaky breath. "$18 million."

...

Melanie and Belle walked to the party considering they couldn't drive and Scott wasn't ready to leave yet. As soon as they walked in, they were pulled towards a table by Mason and Liam, both of them carrying flasks.

"Should we tell him that-" "Just let him be." Melanie whispered, shaking her head as she walked towards one of the coolers, grabbing a coca cola.

"Not gonna tell me to slow down?" Melanie heard Liam ask when she walked back to the three. "Actually, I was gonna say, Keep drinking." Mason chuckled. Liam sighed, turning to the two girls. "You two aren't gonna stop me?"

Melanie chuckled, climbing up onto the table, sitting criss cross as she shook her head. "Nope. You do you."

"I think you should get drunk. And I mean stumbling down, fall on your ass, passed out with your face in a toilet drunk. I'd like to see that" Belle chuckled, Liam sent her a quick glare as he chugged his drink.

Mason chuckled, pointing at Belle in agreement. "Yeah... Maybe then when I ask you what's going on, you'll be too drunk to lie."

Melanie's eyes went wide, chugging her soda, looking away from Mason as he turned to the three. "I'm not asking this because I want to know. I'm asking because I want to help." Liam sighed, sitting up. "I'm gonna get another drink."

Melanie went to get off the table but Liam quickly turned around, stopping her. "Yeah... I'm getting drunk."

...

Belle and Liam had been drinking, Melanie only having her soda but she still felt dizzy, all three of them acting and feeling wasted, confusing Mason.

Scott quickly ran over, noticing the three. Melanie whined, letting her head fall limp. Scott quickly noticed, catching her head and turning to Mason.

"How much has she had to drink?" Scott asked Mason and Melanie groaned, lifting her head up. "I've had none." Scott scoffed, shaking his head. "Yeah, I don't believe that."

Melanie let out a little whine, pushing the bottle of soda into his chest. Scott looked at the drink weirdly, sniffing it before looking up at her. "There's no alcohol in this." "I know!"

Scott shook his head, looking back to Mason. "What about Liam and Belle." Mason looked at the two with wide eyes. "Not enough to get them like this."

Scott looked back and forth between the four. "Something's happening. We need to get them out of here. I think we're gonna have to, um..." Scott's words started to slur, making Mason look to him. "How much did you drink?"

"Nothing. Not even a sip." Scott muttered, leaning on the table before he looked around, his eyes falling on the DJ table. "It's not the drinks. It's the music."

"I have to... I have to turn off the music. Don't let them out of your sight." Scott slurred, leaving Mason alone with the teens.

Melanie slowly closed her eyes, her head starting to pound when she suddenly felt herself being lifted up and getting thrown over someone's shoulder. Melanie let out a yelp, catching Mason's attention. "Hey, what are you doing? These are my friends." Mason asked the guards that were carrying Liam and Malia with Belle and Melanie over their shoulders.

"Your friends are overly intoxicated. They need to be escorted out." One of the guards said and Mason took a step towards them as Belle and Melanie lost consciousness. "Okay, I'll go with them."

"That won't be necessary." The guard snarled and Mason glared at him. "I said they're my friends..." The guard pushed Mason back, knocking him down before he and his partner took the four into the school hallway.

...

Melanie, Belle, Liam and Malia slowly started to come to when the music finally stopped. Belle gagged at the overbaring smell of gasoline drenching them as they started to sit up.

Belle turned to Melanie who still laid on the ground and lightly smacked her on the side of her head to wake her up. Melanie groaned, stretching out her legs and accidentally kicking Liam in the process, making him sit up.

Melanies eyes slowly opened to see Derek and Braeden fighting the guards.

Belle let out a breath of relief at Derek winning the fight as he turned to the group on the floor. "Thank God you can still kick ass even though you're getting old." Belle muttered, making Derek quickly glare at her.

"What happened to the gun?" Scott asked when Derek started walking up to them. "You're covered in gasoline." The man shot back, helping Scott and Belle up as Scott chuckled. "Oh, yeah."

–Im LIVING for the Mel and Scott brotp

AND MEL AND LIAM ARE SO CUTE NSNFKSNK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5K 22
๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โI'm not here to turn people good. I'm here to keep people from getting killed. โž | โœงห–*. Faye was an angel sent from above to h...
1.3M 39.7K 68
โ YOU KNOW, YOU'RE RUDE. โž โ WOW, YOU'RE LIKE A DETECTIVE OR SOMETHING. โž Scout Wiley has two sides. The loudmouth mailroom girl who hates coffee...
226K 4.9K 46
๐’. in which daphne hopper realises battling feelings for her best friend steve harrington is harder than battling monstrous conspiracies ...
814K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...