I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement

45.1K 1.4K 218
By arieshima

In the car, Yue Fei's voice fell to the ground, and the atmosphere fell into a brief silence.

He leaned in Gu Wei's arms, Gu Wei couldn't see his expression, but in fact, these words that Yue Fei just said, Gu Wei had thoughts about them many times in his imagination. He originally thought that if Yue Fei did not ask, they would just stay like that forever, waiting until Yue Fei recovered his memory, but if Yue Fei had a showdown with him, Gu Wei was also ready to be frank.

He lowered his head and kissed Yue Fei's forehead, and Gu Wei's voice was still calm: "Be good, I will tell you after we get home."

He had never liked a person so much. He liked him to the point that he did not know what the right thing to do was. He was worrying about this and worrying about that, so he awkwardly painted up a picture perfect; but in fact, it turned out that Yue Fei had seen the flaws a long time ago, but he never spoke out.

Back at Nanwan Xiang District, Tang Yue left in silence.

Gu Wei asked Yue Fei to wait for a while in the living room on the first floor, then went back to the study on the second floor and took out several agreements he had hidden.

Yue Fei didn't doubt him. The original agreement was kept in the second bedroom, so he could easily find it and put it away.

Now, it was time to return these to Yue Fei.

Yue Fei sat on the sofa, feeling a little nervous. He had no memory of how the two started. If it wasn't love at first sight, then he was either being coaxed or willingly entered the siege. If it was the former, he didn't know how to face Gu Wei; if it was the latter, he did not know how to face himself.

Footsteps came from the stairs, Yue Fei picked up the glass of water and took a sip to moisture his dry lips.

He just fell into the water, so he was actually a little tired.

But this was his only chance, he wanted to figure out the truth and didn't want to live in his own imagination.

Three documents were spread on the coffee table.

Gu Wei did not sit next to him, but took a seat on the single sofa on the left.

"We did know each other because of a blind date, but we got married because of this agreement."

Gu Wei pushed one of the agreements in the direction of Yue Fei.

"It can be said that our marriage was just a contract at the beginning."

Yue Fei blinked, took the agreement and turned to the last page.

It was his signature, his handwriting.

"When you signed the marriage agreement, you were a beta, but then it was accidentally discovered that you were only delaying the differentiation. Therefore, after your differentiation, we supplemented these two agreements."

Gu Wei pushed the remaining two agreements forward.

"Although we started out as contracted partners, after all this time of being together, I have long been in love with you. And a day before the accident, you just confessed to me here on the third floor. Our feelings are mutual."

Gu Wei's words were restrained, objective and calm, as if he was going through the most difficult negotiation. He was afraid that he would lose everything if he didn't say everything clearly.

"During this period, the reason for concealing the existence of these agreements between us is because I am afraid that if you forget our relationship and forget me, you will choose to end our relationship."

As he said this, feeling that he seemed to be too passive, Gu Wei bent his fingers and added something.

"Of course, if you decide to make such a choice, it will undoubtedly violate the term of the contract."

As soon as these words came out, Yue Fei, who had originally lowered his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking, suddenly raised his head and raised the corners of his mouth: "If I breach the contract, will you hold me accountable?"

Gu Wei was stunned for a moment, thinking that Yue Fei wanted to cancel the contract, and then said after a moment of silence: "No, you...No matter what choice you make, I will accept it."

Hearing this, Yue Fei raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Even if I want to terminate the agreement, and divorce you?"

Gu Wei's forehead nerve twitched: "Of course."

Yue Fei's eyes flowed between him and the agreements, and in the end, it fell on the agreements.

"Do you really like me?" Yue Fei asked him.

Gu Wei: "Yes, I do."

Yue Fei: "Then, I choose to terminate all agreements between us."

"All?"

"Yes, all."

Gu Wei nodded: "I understand."

Yue Fei looked at him and tilted his head: "Do you really understand?"

Gu Wei and him looked at each other for a moment, and the corners of their mouths that had been drawn into a straight line, slightly curved up: "I understand."

Throughout the night, Tang Yue stared at his cell phone, for fear of missing any call from Gu Wei. If Yue Fei and Gu Wei had a fight, they would have more things to do.

However, all night, his cell phone did not ring.

He thought it would be a night of stormy rain, but the night passed in peace.

In the early morning of the next day, Tang Yue finally received a call, but Gu Wei told him to pick him up in Nanwan Xiang District.

On the other side, Qiao Si received an order to send Yue Fei away from Nanwan Xiang District

Upon receiving the task, Qiao Si immediately called Tang Yue to consult with Tang Yue about what happened last night.

Tang Yue and Qiao Si talked about their bosses, thinking that the two of them must have fallen apart, but they could only go to Nanwan Xiang District to pick up the people in a frightened battle.

When Tang Yue arrived, Qiao Si had already picked up Yue Fei.

When his boss got in the car, Tang Yue cautiously asked, "Ms. Gu, where are we going?"

Gu Wei: "Buy a condo."

Tang Yue: "?"

Gu Wei had already contacted someone about buying a condo in advance. After Tang Yue took him to the destination, both parties did not say anything nonsense. They went through the registration on the spot, money was paid and the condo was acquired.

After coming out of the service center, Tang Yue was still quite puzzled.

Gu Wei took out the sunglasses on his collar and put them on, and said to Tang Yue: "Send me to the company first, and then you arrange someone to clean up the condo in the afternoon. I will move in at night."

"..." Tang Yue was already in shock and in a stupor at the same time, and just nodded to lead, "Yes, understood."

...

Boss just bought a condo in the morning and was ready to move in at night?!

Tang Yue rushed to the address of the new house while contacting the professional team.

For the first time since joining, he had the urge to resign.

He sped up the moving process, and coordinated the parties to arrange the new condo in half. Tang Yue heaved out lightly, leaning against the door, staring at the expert changing the lock and changing the password.

Ding--

The elevator door opened and a man wearing a mask came out.

The man was slightly surprised when he saw Tang Yue.

On the contrary, Tang Yue focused on the expert's hands and didn't notice the person coming.

"Secretary Tang, do you live here?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Tang Yue suddenly raised his head, and all the points were connected in a chain of series like an electric current.

Mr. Yue!

"Mr. Yue, why are you here?"

Yue Fei pointed to the next door: "I will live here in the future."

Tang Yue's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he forced himself to swallow the words by his lips, what new love game are you two playing now?!

"Haha, what a coincidence." Tang Yue laughed dryly, "Mr. Gu lives here."

Yue Fei didn't seem to be surprised, he only raised his eyebrows lightly after hearing this: "What a coincidence."

"Do you want to come over for a glass of water?" Yue Fei asked Tang Yue.

Tang Yue: "No, you can go in first, I will be busy for a while."

Yue Fei nodded: "Thank you."

After speaking, he opened his door and walked in, without asking a word about Gu Wei.

...

Back in the house, Yue Fei glanced at the phone in his hand, and placed it on the shoe cabinet. After changing into his home slippers, he walked into the kitchen and put down the things he bought.

This condo was one of the three houses given to him by the Yue Family. The tenant temporarily withdrew the rent and contacted Gu Wei through the Yue Family.

Yesterday, when Gu Wei and Yue Fei had a showdown, he also told Yue Fei about this. Yue Fei immediately decided to move here.

During the day, Qiao Si helped to find someone to do the cleaning, the house was replaced with new daily necessities, and anyone could move in immediately.

When leaving Nanwan Xiang District, Yue Fei didn't take much stuff with him, and he had already planned to start everything anew.

Give himself a new space and give him and Gu Wei some time.

He knew that he likes Gu Wei.

He even wanted to believe that Gu Wei likes him.

But Yue Fei lost the memory of the two knowing each other and falling in love, which was an indisputable fact.

When he could remember it, Gu Wei was not sure, and Yue Fei was also not sure.

However, Yue Fei's estrus period did not wait for anyone.

Even if Yue Fei was not so accustomed to the abo system yet, he did not want to be completely marked in such a sloppy way.

To end the agreements and to start again were their silent understanding.

...

Living alone was no stranger to Yue Fei. He had always lived alone before he came to this world.

However, in less than half a month, Yue Fei actually felt the long-lost loneliness in the face of the empty room.

Sitting on the sofa, he turned on the TV to get rid of his boredom, and the night breeze blew in from the unclosed balcony door, bringing some coolness.

Yue Fei curled his feet up and tucked his bare ankles under his thighs.

Putting the pillow on the side into his arms, he suddenly remembered Gu Wei's embrace.

With a tut, he got up and went to the kitchen, ready to make dinner for himself.

After pouring half a cup of rice, thinking of cooking, he suddenly got lazy.

Turning around, he picked up a pack of instant noodles and filled his stomach with boiling water and instant noodles.

Ding Ling Ling Ling——

The doorbell rang, and Yue Fei paused his chopstick, which was grabbing on the instant noodles. Thinking of the person living next door, he pressed his lower lip to hide the smile at the corner of his mouth, and got up to open the door.

However, there was no one outside.

The messy cardboard boxes that had just filled the aisle had been cleaned up, Yue Fei lowered his head, and a bunch of flowers was leaning against the door.

He bent over and held it up, and saw two lines written on the small card inside.

"Hello new neighbor, my surname is Gu. It's nice to meet you."

Finally, Yue Fei couldn't help heave out a laugh. After shaking his head helplessly, he turned around with the flower in his hand, closed the door and entered the house.

As soon as his door was closed, and the door of the room next door was opened from inside.

Gu Wei walked out and saw that there was nothing beside the door, he knew that the flowers had been delivered to Yue Fei's hands.

So he lowered his eyes, closed the door and returned to the house.

...

The omega in the pre-estrus period cannot function without the alpha. Yue Fei knows little about this knowledge, but Gu Wei has already expected it.

In the middle of the night, a vigorous figure crossed the separated balcony, from one side to the other side.

The unlocked bedroom balcony door was pulled open from the outside, and moonlight fell on the edge of the bed. The tall man closed the glass door with his hand and approached the sleeping person. The rich sweet pheromone roamed around the room uncontrollably, until the calm rosin was diffused, and it gradually became quiet.

On the big bed, Yue Fei's face was flushed, and he was unaware of his sleep.

The man stretched out his hand to move away the strands of hair scattered on his cheeks.

Sitting down quietly on the floor next to the boy's bed, silently watching his sleeping face.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 7.4K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...
4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
33.1K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
90.4K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...