I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water

42.3K 1.5K 279
By arieshima

"Do you know me?" Yue Fei sat peacefully in his place, although he was a little flustered, but he didn't show any timidity on his face.

The boy sneered: "Don't pretend, are you going to say that you don't remember who I am?"

Yue Fei: "..." I was about to say so.

"You are?" Even though he was right, Yue Fei still had to ask, because he really didn't have any impression at all.

Lu Lin looked at him, feeling irritated, but didn't know what to do.

"Lu Lin." Lu Lin gritted his teeth, "You come to my grandfather's birthday banquet, you can't even recognize a member of the Lu Family."

Yue Fei smiled apologetically: "Sorry, maybe you have too many members in the Lu Family."

In a word, his words touched on the wound in Lu Lin's heart. There were indeed many descendants of the Lu Family, so Lu Lin was just one of the many descendants in front of Lu Zhenye.

Because of this, after the cruise incident, even though his parents interceded in front of his grandfather, he was kicked out and could only stay abroad.

If it weren't for his grandfather's birthday celebration this time, and his family acquiesced to him to come back, or else he might not know when he would be able to return to China.

And Yue Fei, this nobody, did not have to do anything yet he became Third Brother's partner. Why?

Lu Lin looked down: "I always thought that the third brother chose you as his married partner because he wanted to inherit the Gu Family, and you happen to be a beta, so it's easier to break the marriage after his goal is achieved. I just lost because I am an omega."

Yue Fei frowned slightly as he listened. Gu Wei married him because he wanted to inherit the Gu Family?

"You also know that only when Third Brother gets married, then he can completely inherit the Gu Family." Seeing that Yue Fei was at a loss, Lu Lin kindly explained to him, "Otherwise, why do you think he married you?"

Yue Fei: "We fell in love at first sight when we were on a blind date."

This was what Gu Wei told him.

"Huh?" Lu Lin laughed mockingly, "Love at first sight? Third Brother? He is never a person who is driven by emotions. You really don't know him at all."

"These words of yours can't deceive me at all!"

Yue Fei was silent.

"Obviously I can help him, but since I am an omega, he refused to marry the Lu member."

"If that were the case, I would stay abroad with peace of mind and slowly forget about him."

"But someone told me that you are an omega?"

"Ha, did Third Brother think of me as a kid?"

One sentence after another, Lu Lin didn't give Yue Fei any time to react.

The current situation was beyond what Yue Fei could handle, and he felt that there was no need for the two to continue talking.

"You should ask Gu Wei about these things." Yue Fei shrugged, got up, and wanted to leave here.

However, Lu Lin stopped in front of the door and did not mean to give way.

Lu Lin stared at him with suppressed hysteria: "So you are really an omega?"

Yue Fei looked at him with the same cold eyes: "It has nothing to do with you."

"Hm."

In the silent confrontation, Lu Lin suddenly stretched out his hand, pulled down Yue Fei's collar, and reached out to touch the back of his neck.

Things happened too fast, Yue Fei reacted, took a step back, and slapped his hand away.

Although he didn't touch it, Lu Lin still saw the familiar gland on the back of Yue Fei's neck.

"You're really an omega."

In an instant, all the pride in the boy's eyes collapsed.

What the heck was with because he is an omega, the fuck with he can't stand the omega pheromone... it's just a lie! Third Brother didn't choose him, because he didn't like him.

As tears like broken thread flowed from the corner of his eyes, Lu Lin felt bitter and resentful in his heart, and his eyes looked at Yue Fei with deep incomprehension and jealousy.

Why him?

With tearful eyes locked on Yue Fei, Lu Lin took two steps forward, getting closer to Yue Fei, muttering his unwillingness: "Why you?"

Yue Fei tightened his lips lightly. It was a cruel thing that someone you like didn't like you back.

As he approached, Yue Fei kept backing away, while scanning the hall, subconsciously searching for Gu Wei's figure.

Gu Wei was still talking to the man with his back to him, but the woman beside the man noticed his eyes and smiled at him.

But soon, she noticed what was wrong with Yue Fei's situation and frowned slightly.

Yue Fei was about to let her call Gu Wei, but Lu Lin suddenly stretched out his hand and pushed him.

Unexpectedly, Lu Lin would do something to him on such occasions. Without a doubt, he staggered two steps, kicked his heel into the flowerpot, lost his balance, and fell back.

In desperation, Yue Fei stretched out his hand to hold the hem of Lu Lin's shirt, trying to balance his body.

However, Lu Lin had used up too much force that he could not stand still himself. When Yue Fei pulled him like this, he fell straight forward and down with Yue Fei.

"Oh my god--"

Vaguely, Yue Fei heard the exclamation from the hall, but soon he couldn't hear anything.

With a boom, the two fell into the lake one after another.

Yue Fei choked on the water, struggling to remember that he could swim, and hurriedly wanted to hold his breath, and swam ashore on his own, but found that his legs and feet couldn't gather any strength at all. The lake water wrapped around him, making him unable to move, it was cold and suffocating, Yue Fei slowly gave up the struggle.

At this moment, he still had the time to analyze what Lu Lin had just said.

Gu Wei married him to inherit the Gu Family, not love at first sight.

This makes every sense as to why Gu Wei married him, because love at first sight was too romantic, Yue Fei still didn't believe that such a romantic thing would happen to him.

So, did he know about this before the amnesia?

Soon, water splashed in all directions not far away, and something seemed to have jumped into the water.

Yue Fei only felt someone grabbed his arms, and pulled him into the other's arms, hugged him tightly, and led him out of the lake.

Air started to refill his chest and lungs.

Cough cough cough cough cough ——

"Xiao Fei?"

Yue Fei coughed embarrassedly, opened his eyes, and saw the expression of Gu Wei's mouth curling into a straight line.

The man was very angry.

When Gu Wei was not here, Yue Fei would doubt the man's affection for him and their past together; but when he saw Gu Wei, Yue Fei couldn't remember those negative thoughts again.

"I'm fine." Yue Fei raised his hand to support himself, thinking about getting up, but found that his hands and feet were weak.

"Don't move." Gu Wei bent down and picked him up directly.

"He pushed me down!" Not far away, Lu Lin had been fished out of the water by the security guard and cried as soon as he opened his eyes.

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei really didn't have the strength to say anything. He looked at Gu Wei, as long as Gu Wei believed him.

The incident that his grandson and Gu Wei's partner fell into the water at the birthday banquet was enough to alarm Lu Zhenye. At this moment, a group of people were surrounded by the lake.

Hearing what he said, everyone subconsciously looked at the person Gu Wei was holding.

Yue Fei lowered his eyes.

"Xiao Lin, are you sure?"

A gentle female voice sounded.

Lu Lin looked at the person who just spoke, He Yinyin.

"Auntie, why should I lie?"

When this matter was brought up in this occasion, it was no longer a matter of Lu Lin and Gu Wei, but a matter of Lu family and Gu family.

He Yinyin stepped forward two steps and walked to Lu Lin. Her voice was as gentle as ever, but her expression was unprecedentedly serious: "But what I saw is exactly the opposite of what you said?"

A trace of panic flashed across Lu Lin's wet face.

"I don't understand what you are talking about."

His performance was too obvious. All human beings presenting here could see through his guilty conscience at a glance.

He Yinyin turned her head and looked at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei's gaze was on Yue Fei from beginning to end. At this moment, he still didn't give Lu Lin a look, but directly looked at Lu Zhenye.

"I won't attend any of the Lu Family's banquets in the future."

In one sentence, it showed Gu Wei's attitude.

Lu Zhenye didn't expect that Gu Wei would just disregard him because of Yue Fei, a beta.

"This is just a small conflict between children, why..."

Gu Wei stopped talking, and turned and left with Yue Fei in his arms.

When the Gu Family members presenting here saw this, of course they all knew which side they should be on now.

Suddenly, more people left the scene.

It was true that the two families are close, but in the same way, respect is given to each side. Today, Yue Fei fell into the water in the Lu Family. For the Gu Family, it is normal for the relationship between the two families to deteriorate if the Lu Family can't provide a formal and sincere apology.

Asking the guards to send away the onlookers, Lu Zhenye looked at Lu Lin, and his grandson, who had caused a catastrophe, looked in the direction of Gu Wei, unable to turn his eyes away.

"Shameful!"

He held up the wooden clutch in his hand and hit the omega, while scolding him, the beating left bright red blood on Lu Lin's forehead.

At this moment, even Lu Lin's parents dared not stand up and speak for their son.

"Aren't you supposed to be abroad?"

Hearing the question, Lu Lin's parents hurriedly stood up and explained: "Since this is your birthday banquet. We thought that Lin Lin is your grandson and he should show his face here, so we let him come back."

"Idiots!"

Lu Lin's parents were silent for a moment.

"I don't care what you do, Lu Lin, if you don't earn the forgiveness of Gu Wei and his beta partner, you don't have to go back to the Lu Family. The Lu Family does not need someone useless like you."

After saying this, Lu Zhenye didn't even look at Lu Lin, and asked the servant to push his wheelchair and turned to leave.

"Grandfather......"

Lu Lin still didn't understand how much trouble he had caused.

"He is just a tool for Third Brother to inherit the Gu Family..."

"Snapped--"

Before Lu Lin finished speaking, he was interrupted by a slap.

"When are you going to wake up from your delusion?" Lu Lin's omega mother cried, "Isn't he just an alpha, it's worth devaluing yourself for him?"

Half of his cheeks were red and swollen, and Lu Lin only stared back at her with redden eyes. He didn't confront his mother at all.

...

On the other side, Tang Yue got a call regarding the banquet incident and drove the car to the door in advance.

Soon he saw his boss holding someone and walking out with a cold face.

Both of them were wet. Tang Yue took out spare clothes and towels and placed them on the back seats. At the same time, he closed the hood, and the partitions of the front and rear seats were raised.

Entering the confined space, Yue Fei only felt a little warmer.

Let Gu Wei change himself out of drenched clothes and into clean new clothes.

The heater was turned on, and after Gu Wei quickly changed his clothes, he took Yue Fei into his embrace: "It's okay now."

Yue Fei leaned into his chest and said nothing.

"Are you not feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Gu Wei touched his forehead, lowered his hand when he felt the temperature was normal, and asked in a low voice.

Yue Fei: "My heart feels uncomfortable."

Gu Wei: "Huh?"

"Did you lie to me?" Yue Fei looked past him to stare at the car window. "The man just now said that you married me to inherit the Gu Family. We are not in love at first sight."

The partition only cut off the line of sight, but the sound insulation effect was not very well built. At this moment, Tang Yue heard what Yue Fei said in the driver's seat, and his back felt cold.

Gu Wei was silent, not knowing where to start.

"You lied about me being an omega, and also lied to me about love at first sight, and you put away everything in my second bedroom..." Yue Fei's voice was quite emotional, "Do you really love me? Or this sentence is also a lie to me."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
35.5K 2.5K 26
Lanzhan finds himself in need of an Omega when his Nie Country visa application is denied and he's threatened with deportation. His quiet assistant...
4.5M 212K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
136K 9.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...