•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽

542 35 18
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Answer: Love Myself ●

Knock knock.

"Can I enter?"

There was some moving on the other side before the door was opened, showcasing a surprised Jungkook in his sweat track.

"Hyung?"

His voice was laced with incredible disbelief and concern as the younger friend came closer to the other, carefully eyeing him.

"Are you okay? You never asked to enter my room before let alone knock. Also, you look...lost."

The older male sighed, "I met her yesterday."

"Who-"

"Her."

Jungkook visibly stiffened at the mention of that person, an unknown feeling burning inside his veins. He gestured towards his room for more private conversation which Jin gratefully accepted.

He was worried. His hair was messy, indicating that Jin had ran his fingers a numerous times due to stress. Jungkook was not sure how to handle a stressed Jin this way.

"So, why are you here?"

Jin have him an incredulous look, "You must be serious."

"No." Jungkook shook his head, "I don't know what are you talking about."

"About Yuna, we should probably tell her the truth."

There was a silent moment before Jungkook suddenly stood up, startling his friend.

"No."

His voice was laced with authority and determination, as if he was not going to let that happen.

"What do you mean by no Jungkook?"

"I said no and it's definite. I- we cannot tell her the truth Jin."

Jungkook gravely shook his head, repeating a string of 'no' while Jin scoffed.

"And what reason do you have to deter her this way?"

The younger guy only shook his head and didn't bother to answer his friend. Jin was getting pissed off at the moment.

He raised his voice louder, "Jungkook tell me what is your reason?"

"We just can't! Just understand it, that's all."

Jin didn't bother to care if anyone has watching or listening them because he had enough of Jungkook trying to keep the answers away from him.

"You are unbelievable Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook upon hearing these words stopped pacing, his posture becoming hard as he stared at his friend.

"What?"

"I said you are unbelievable. It was you who decided to check on her and now that you got some answers, you don't even care to tell me or her."

"Hyung!"

"Don't make me break the news to her Jungkook. Tell her before she finds it out herself. Stop being so childish."

This time Jungkook scoffed, "Childish? You think me trying to do something good for others is childish?"

Jungkook could not believe it. His only closest friend and brotherly figure was blaming him instead of trying to appreciate his effort or understand him.

"Yes it's childish! You don't even know what are you doing."

"Then do you know hyung? You are hardly doing anything for her."

This time Jin stood up as well, "Don't you dare say that. I am keeping this secret despite the guilt eating me alive."

Jungkook looked away, pinching his nose in anger. "Hyung stop acting like you care about her."

Seokjin was stunned. He could not believe he was having such a ludicrous talk with his friend, for a girl.

"What if I do? What can you do? You can't stop me from liking someone."

"So I was right. You do like her hyung."

"Yeah I do. Any objections? Last time I checked, you fired her because she tried to help you and you dislike her right?"

Jungkook exhaled, closing his eyes to suppress his anger down. "T-That was needed. She was asking me too much questions!"

"So you just fire her?" Jin was now narrowing his eyes, defending his ex secretary like he was her official boyfriend and it somehow ticked Jungkook off.

"You don't need to worry about our personal works. She is my Secretary so I can do as I please."

Jin humorously chuckled, "Ex Jungkook, it's ex Secretary."

When Jungkook did not bother to respond, Jin knew he was taking the right yet hard path but he was willing to go down it, for your sake.

"You hired her to do your works so how can you get angry if she asks about your plan or works? How is she supposed to work for you that way? I swear sometimes you are so unbearable."

"Then what was I supposed to do? Hyung she was pestering me too much when I needed some space to think. Plus she never obeys me."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Looking at how you are arguing with me, I can guarantee that you probably ordered her to do something useless or just sit around."

Jungkook stiffened, not expecting Jin to find out anything. How did the older male always know how to argue with him? Jin smirked at another silence.

"Seriously Jungkook, you need to work on yourself. How do you expect someone like Yuna to just obey you like a doll? Looking at her, she is the type of independent girl."

Jungkook was okay with hearing advice but whenever Jin mentioned your name, he was getting annoyed.

"You sound as if you spent more time with her Seokjin." Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

Jin took a step closer to Jungkook, his breathing becoming heavier with rage. He didn't like the way his younger friend was disrespecting him and also, not willing to tell you the truth.

"Stop this nonsense Jungkook we are not going to fight over a girl now are we?"

Jungkook huffed, "Yeah right."

Seokjin considered it better to have a normal talk and sat down on the bed again, thinking of ways to persuade Jungkook.

"You know you look too worried Jin, like the two of you are together."

Jungkook said jokingly and scoffed but almost lost his balance when Jin nodded subconsciously. He could not believe it, the two of you were not dating right?

"I do care and worry for her. She is a good girl Jungkook." He looked up in confusion to see a bewildered Jungkook. "Are you okay?"

"H-Huh? Yeah, it's just.." He sighed and sat down next to his older friend whilst Jin patted his back to assure him.

"I know she needs to know but I just can't tell her the truth hyung. It feels like she will never believe me."

"Trust me, I have seen her feeling down and upset because you fired her. Better to end the fire now before it burns the whole relation down."

Jin stood up as Jungkook sighed unsure what to do now. Maybe he should try to tell you everything but would you accept it? He was scared, not only to see you hurt but also to lose a good friend.

Seokjin made his way towards the door and Jungkook lied down on his bed, several thoughts consuming his head before another voice interrupted him.

"Oh by the way, I got some information from my aunt about Yuna."

"And that is?" Jungkook asked in boredom.

"Apparently her best friend is getting married."

Jungkook sat up, "So?"

"So you should go the wedding and probably try to talk to her. I can ask my aunt to vouch for us."

That was a good idea though he was not sure to decided yet. "You will go as well?"

"Of course, how can I miss it?" Jin gave a sly smile before disappearing behind the door as his voice echoed in Jungkook's room.

"Do think about it!"

Should he go? After all he is the Jeon Jungkook, owner of Jeon company. People respect and fear his power yet he feels so small because of a girl.

It should be the other way because people die to meet him and not the other way. But thinking about Yuna, Jungkook knew that would be impossible.

Its a question about my pride and conscious huh?

He chuckled, not knowing how he even landed in such weird situation. But time was running and losing a friend over such small matter felt like a waste.

Friends.

It was such a foreign word for Jungkook when he tried to associate anyone except Jin with him. It felt like he never fit them or they fitted him. He could never decipher why was that.

When it comes to you, Jungkook was not sure if being his ex-secretary meant being his friend. Are all friends paid for benefit like that? Or most importantly, were you important enough for him to keep?

Jungkook really wanted to know how you thought of him because chasing after people was not something he liked to enjoy.

"Do I need friends?" Jungkook asked, remembering how he was taught that friends only bring us down and tear us apart.

His father told him, "Only keep those relations which would benefit you and dissolve them whenever necessary. There are only fake people in this world."

Jungkook was confused but asked, "But father don't you think some people are really sincere?"

His father shook his head and grabbed his son by the shoulder, urging the words in his ear.

"No one is trustable Jungkook, you have yourself so it's enough. People only use us so we do back the same."

"I-I- don't know father.." Jungkook stuttered.

His father's grip became stronger, "You have everything you want so you need to be happy with yourself. Happiness is not found anywhere else."

It was that day Jungkook learnt from his father that he did not need people but people needed him and it must remain that way.

No matter who is it.

Jungkook led out another sigh, remembering what his father strictly taught him when he was six years old.

Maybe his father was right, people only uses each other for profit.

A/N: Jungkook seriously needs to grow up lmao, he is so naive here <3 A little thoughts about Jungkook as well, how do you feel for him now? Do tell me! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
36.5K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...