π•Έπ–†π–‹π–Žπ–†'π–˜ π–”π–‡π–˜π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–ŽοΏ½...

By juthika1437

"why can't you just accept that your present and future is me ? ", he said gripping my arms . "you're nothin... More

Characters
Lee apartment and Kim mansion
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (16+)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 {part 1}
Chapter 15 {part 2}
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Am I leaving??

Chapter 1

21.6K 674 248
By juthika1437

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Taehyung's POV

I was in my office checking some files when suddenly the door opened showing Jimin

Jimin -" bam bam wants to meet you , Taehyung "

I looked at him confused cause bam bam hates me 10 times more than I hate him

Me -" do you know the reason ?"

Jimin -" no and he wants to meet you in the alley behind xxxx mall"

I was thinking what he'll going to do. suddenly a smirk came on his face .

Jimin - *raised eye brows* " what's with that smirk ?"

Me - *smirking* " today we're going to have a memorable night "

With that we started our plans with my members .

At night
Y/ n's POV

Uhh I'm so late . I went to shopping with my friends and Lisa unnie took so much time causing us to be late and me being me I went to park for some peace . Now I'm super late . Just wow .

I think I have to take the alley behind xxxx mall to get home early . Get up y/n , you have to go home now . With that I started my walk to home .

As I was walking through the alley I heard some sounds of guns and I got so scared that I screamed. SHIT !

I was about to walk away but out of nowhere two men came Infront of me.

???2 -" hey what are you doing here ? Who are you ?"

I'm so scared right now that I can't speak anything .

???1 -" I think we should take you to our boss "

My eyes went wide . They held both of my arms and started to drag me .

Few moments ago
Taehyung's POV

I came to the place with my members where that manwh**re wants to meet me. Soon after he and his men came

BamBam -" welcome Mr Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung - *annoyed* "why did you call me here?"

BamBam -" can't I call you ? After all we are friends "

He's getting on my nerves now . At this point I just want to kill him .

Me -" you're annoying me right now . So come to the straight point "

BamBam -" I heard you are going to hack some bank accounts and take the money and you'll give that money to some orphanage "

Now I'm getting it what he wants

Me -*raising eyebrows* "so ?"

BamBam -" I want you to give all that money to me ?"

Me -*smirking* " and went should I do that for you ?"

BamBam -*smirking* " you don't do it then I'll expose you . I have all the proves of your planning from hacking to planning to k*ll the drug Mafia "

Me -" ok I'll do it "

He smirked and all of my numbers and men looked at me in shock

BamBam -" now you have taken Right choice "

Me -" but for the money you have to be alive "

He frowned after listening what I said . I smirk sand pulled out my g*n and shoot him

My men started to shoot all of his men and all of the are on the ground. Suddenly we heard a girl's scream .

Me -" Jungkook , Jimin go and check where that noise came from "

They nodded and went.

Present time

Jungkook -" hyung she's the one who screamed "

I turned around as my back was facing them. I can't see her face cause her head hanging low. I went to her figure

Me -" look at me "

She was shaking in fear but still didn't looked at me making me even more angry .

Me -" will you look at me so you want the police to find your dead body beside those ?"

She shakes her head and hesitatly looked at me

My breath stopped . Can someone be there beautiful ? Something inside me is beating so fast which hadn't happened before to me . There's something in her which is attracting me towards her . Her eyes which has fear by seeing those dead body , her tembering lips , her rosy cheeks are getting me. I looked at her eyes deeply

Me -" what's your name ?"

??? -"L.lee , y.y/n"

I couldn't help but smile at her shuttering form . Uhh what is happening to me ? Maybe my members are in shock to see me smiling but right now my eyes are on this beauty .

Jimin -" should we k*ll her ?"

His words didn't failed to shock this beauty . Dam what's going on with me ?

Y/n -" plz let me go . I promise I won't tell this to anyone "

I chuckled at her innocence . Should I let her go ? I sighed and signaled Jimin and Jungkook to let her go .

As soon as they both left her she ran away from here . I watched her until she was out of my sight . You can't run away from me , y/n .

Me -" Yoongi hyung I want all the information about her tonight ASAP "

Yoongi -" you'll get it soon Tae " .

I want to know about you , Lee Y/n . Do love at first sight really exists ?

Y/n's POV

As soon as I reached home I bustly closed the door . I put my hand on my chest only to feel my heart beating fast. Oh my god what just happened ?

Mumma -"where were you , y/n ? Why do you look so terrified ? What happened ?"

I flinched as mumma came out of no where . I put a fake smile and shake my head .

Me -" nothing , mumma. I'm alright"

Mumma -" oh ok . I made din. ...."

Me -*cuts off* " I'm sorry mumma but I'm tired . I'll just go to my room and take rest " .

I kissed her little nose and went upstairs .

I entered my room feeling tired after what happened tonight . I quickly changed myself into night dress and laid down on my bed .

"Plz God don't like me see him again "
With that I fall asleep hoping that next day will be good for me

Meanwhile
Taehyung's POV

Why only she's on my mind ? Her eyes were different . Everything about her is a different . She came into my life like an angel . My angel . Yes I'm in love. I'm in love with my angel at first sight . All this feelings are new to me . What are you doing to me my , angel ?

Suddenly I heard a knock .

Me -" come in "

The door opened showing Yoongi hyung with a file and came in

Me -" did you find some information about her ?"

He nodded and gave me the file . I opened it and started to read. Hmm interesting . So she's a collage student . But what thing shocks me is she's just 19 where I just turned 27 . For me age is nothing but number. And she doesn't like gangster and Mafias . Uhh she doesn't know that she'll spend her whole life with the one she hates . I took out the photo from the file and keep looking at it with so much adoration.

Yoongi - *raising eyebrows* "why do you want her information ?"

Me-*smiling* "a husband should know everything about her would be wife "

Yoongi -*confused* " what do you mean ?"

Me -" I'm in love hyung . I'm in love with this angel . Soon she'll in my arms in this room and no one will come between us "

My joy knew no limits but didn't knew that my joy will take away from me after hearing him .

Yoongi -" I'm sorry to say this but, Taehyung , she has someone else in her life already "

Me -*confused* "tell me clearly"

Yoongi -" she already loves someone else . She has a boyfriend"

The ground under me just slipped . She has what ?

Yoongi -" yes Taehyung . She has a boyfriend . His name is ......"

Before he could say good name I grab a flower base and throw it on the floor angrily Causing to have a huge cut on my palm and bl**d to come out making hyung panic .

Yoongi -" Taehyung your hand ..."

Me -" leave"

Yoongi -" but ...."

Me -" I said leave. Me . Alone"

He sighed seeing me angry knowing that I won't listen to him and left . After he left his words are roaming around my mind . Should I leave her ?

I came Infront of the mirror but instead of me I'm seeing y/n on it . I was about to touch her but she disappeared .

Me -" Y/n !"

No , I can't leave her . Only she can control the beast in me now . I'll kill that person who's the barrier between me and my angel . an evil smile came on my face and I started to laugh like maniac .

Me-"you'll be mine , Lee Y/n . I'll make you mine by either hook or crook"

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
2.1M 80.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
35.1K 1.5K 38
"Is this about my report Mr. Park?" He looked at me for a moment before walking to the front of his desk and leaning on it. "Yes it is." "Can you pl...
12.8K 684 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...