F!ckings of a Pretty Boy ; si...

By chilichile

He's a pretty boy. He's stunning. And he'll suck a d!ck good. Everyone loves Simon, including himself, and he... More

warning
1) Lick me
2) Distract me
3) Listen to me
4) Call me
5) Treat me
6) Fight me
7) Tell me
8) Hold me
9) Fuck me
10) Makeover me
11) Look at me
12) Praise me
*headcanons*
14) Sue me
15) Smother me
16) Be with me
17) Pay me
18) Three plus me
*headcanons**ships*
19) Caught me
20) Be there for me
21) Patient with me
22) He's with me
23) Defend me
24) Make love to me
25) Leave me
26) Him or me

13) Touch me

335 7 2
By chilichile

Knock, knock

Josh's head popped into the hallway from his room. He wasn't expecting Simon to be here so soon. Josh finished tucking in his shirt on the way to the door. Standing on the outside was indeed the tall man. He stood with his hands on his hips and a venomous glare that bit deep into anyones soul. Right away Josh recognized a key article of clothing.

Simon's polo shirt with horizontal stripes on the chest was the first thing Josh had ever bought for him. In fact everything he was wearing was from Josh - the pants, heels, necklace, and even the underwear. And he was going to get to see it all.

On the floor.

It was Simon's way of showing his appreciation while implying the only person he belonged to tonight was Josh.

"Dinner's not for another hour." Josh reminded him.

Simon put a hand on Josh's chest and began pushing him back into the living room. Along the way Simon grabbed a chair from the eating area and swung it around so it was behind Josh. Simon pushed him into the seat.

"Then that gives us plenty of time." he growled, bending over to be eye level. Simon needed to make it clear that Harry stood no chance when compared to his raw eroticism. He was going to rub his body all over Josh's to remind him why he spends his money on him. And it should only be on him. Josh was instantaneously aroused by Simon's control of the situation. The seated man didn't have to ask for anything. Simon wanted to do this all on his own. Josh won't have to lift a finger.

Simon took a few steps back, setting his phone, playing a song of his choice, to the side. As soon as the first chord of the song hit, he slowly dropped. He popped back up right before his butt touched the floor. By this point he had practiced this routine so many times, there was no thought needed on what pose to hit next. Once the mood had been set, Simon sauntered around to behind the seated man.

Simon swiftly pulled off his own shirt while behind Josh. He extended his arm in front of Josh so he could see the shirt before it fell to the floor. Next Simon started working on Josh's shirt. He undid just enough buttons to allow his hands to run underneath the shirt, feeling Josh's bare chest. Content from watching Josh flex his hips forward created a smirk on the corner of Simon's mouth.

When he came back to the front, Simon placed his right foot on the edge of the chair. His whole body rolled in a mesmerizing fashion. Meanwhile, his hands that were reached up to the ceiling descended back down. They slid down his own body, feeling his hot skin. The foot dropped to one side of Josh and the other followed suit on the opposite side. Simon's hand grabbed the back of the chair. The blue and the green in their eyes mixed into a lavish hazel.

Simon's hips swayed hypnotically. Ghosting above Josh's crotch before finally sitting down on him. That beautiful creamsicle sunset highlighted his half-naked body. A mental picture of that moment was taken in Josh's mind. He wished he had a real one that would capture every little detail that will otherwise fade over time in his mind. Simon continued grinding into him, dramatically letting his head fall back. At one point he accidentally grinded down harder than he meant to out of excitement. When he brought his head back up Josh cupped Simon's cheek. Simon rubbed into his hand like cat rubs its face on a sharp corner of a table. 

Simon rose back up and parted from Josh's lap. The feet stepped in between Josh's legs so Simon's butt was now hovering over his lap. He held himself up by gripping onto Josh's knees. Josh didn't think it was possible for Simon to be even more sultry than he already was. But this striptease proved him incredibly wrong. The motion of those hips was too alluring for Josh to keep his hands off any longer. His hands snaked to the front of Simon, hurriedly undoing the button and zipper. 

Simon was kind enough to let Josh undo his pants for him. As Simon separated from Josh for the second time, he felt Josh's hand graze his ass. A giggle trickled out the slinky boy's mouth.

He laid on the floor carefully pulling off his pants. Methodically, struggling to remain sexy but never once dropping the façade, lacing his heels through each pant leg so it doesn't get stuck. Once the pants were tossed to the side, his body was covered in nothing but see-through undies and a pair of glittery heels strapped to his feet.

Simon rolled to his knees. He stretched his right hand out along the floor, reaching, leading his whole body forward. His head was tilted on the floor. Back arched, ass and feet in the air, knees propping them up. He slid back but remained on all fours. Crawling toward Josh. A hand latched itself onto each knee. They rubbed up and down the thighs while Simon's lustful eyes flicked between Josh's gaze and his crotch. Simon bit his lip.

Josh looked down with the smarmiest grin. Dripping from him was a decadent arrogance thinking he was completely entitled to this kind of worship. He always got what he wanted. He was terribly spoiled. And Simon only fed into that fantasy. It made Josh quite the prick. Which admittedly annoys Simon at times, but every other time he finds it hot. There's a certain element of command and dominance when he acts like a jerk. Simon can't bare to tell him he's in the wrong because that would shatter his illusion of the world revolving around him. All Simon wants to do is keep him happy. Besides, it makes Simon feel so special to be included in Josh's world where he makes everything revolve around him (Simon) too. To be the one person Josh is never mean to meant something.

Simon's lips hovered above Josh's, who was anticipating finally being able to properly touch him. It only distracted him from what Simon was actually trying to get to. A hand played with his zipper and button causing Josh reflexively buck his hips forward. To no avail, did he find any alleviation. 

"May I?" Simon prompted. A finger waited patiently between Josh's flesh and waistband. Josh answered with a hand to Simon's head pushing him down between his legs.

The only words Josh spoke during the entire exchange was a positive affirmation of,  

"Such a pretty boy." Spoken through deep moans while watching Simon.

Later;

They interchangeably thanked the waiter who had finished pouring their glasses of red wine. The restaurant was so dimly lit. Each table had a candle on it and the people sitting around the table were all dressed up to eat out.

"A toast." Josh raised his glass.

"To what?" Simon held the stem, waiting to lift his glass.

"To keeping each other in good company."

"I can cheers to that." Simon raised his mid-air before clinking it against Josh's. They both sipped their wine of heavy cherry flavor while maintaining eye contact.

"So you've only got one more day in the library." Simon started.

"Thank god." Josh sighed, falling back into his chair.

"Maybe next time you won't get caught." He referred to the drinking during class that had gotten Josh in trouble in the first place. 

"I haven't been since then."

"Out of curiosity, of the days I see you, how many are you drunk?"

"Well I see you about four times so... three out of the four I'd say. Also depends on the time of day."

"That many? Damn you are a high functioning alcoholic." he commented. Honestly, the number surprised him. It made him wonder: How many times did he think Josh was sober when he actually wasn't? Of course, Simon knows he always drunk if it's late into the night. 

"Hey, hey, hey let's not throw around such sensitive information." Josh playfully hushed him while eyeing the other tables nearby to make sure no strangers were listening. "Don't leave me out to dry on my own. What's your vice?"

"Hmm, I don't think I have one. Besides at parties." Simon maintained his regular usage of Candies as a secret from Josh. "Actually I guess sex does count huh?"

"Promiscuous sex definitely does. Although, I thought it was more of hobby for you. Would you really label it a vice?" Josh was taken slightly aback.

"Yeah, it's an indulgence. A hobby is more like my filming." 

"Speaking of which, what are you filming for your final project this semester?" Josh asked. Just then his phone lit up with a new text. Whatever it was, it got his attention as he became engulfed. 

"Because I'm doing my piece on transportation, just lots of cars and buses. People inside of them."

"Why are making your project about transportation?" His eyes flickered up. It sounded utterly lame to him.

"Because I want to make a commentary on how awful our reliance on cars is. We should be using more public transportation or bikes. Even walking is better. No more highways and bullshit." Simon passionately ranted.

"But then how am I supposed to enjoy driving around in my McLaren?" Josh whined.

"Don't worry. No one is actually taking that away from you." Simon sighed. A chord of bitterness struck within Simon as Josh let the conversation stall because he was too busy on his phone. "Who are you texting anyway?"

"My dad."

"What does he want?" He leaned closer to the table in hopes of catching a glimpse. 

"My love." Josh grumbled.

"Ouch. I didn't mean like that." The response nipped at Simon's heartstrings. The very real response was not what he was expecting.

"He's telling me to chill on my monthly spending."

"Does mean I'm getting a budget cut?" he worried.

"No, it means nothing at all. He says that every few months. I'm pretty sure it's something he made up to give an excuse as to why he's talking to me." Josh finally put down the phone. This time he set it screen-down so he couldn't see anymore notifications.

"So you're still rich?" Simon checked.

"Yes, baby. No need to fret. In fact, I'm throwing a party tomorrow." he casually mentioned. Somehow it had slipped his mind to tell Simon.

"Oh fun! You haven't thrown one in a while."

"I know. I figured it was time. It's just such a mess to clean up afterwards."

"Oh no. You have to actually do a chore for once." Simon said sarcastically to which Josh rolled his eyes at.

"So do you want clean it up then since it's not so bad apparently?" he prompted.

"I wouldn't mind helping. I don't find cleaning a nuisance."

"Hmm, a man who cleans and dances like a stripper...? Sounds like wifey material." His fingers tapped the table. The strong gaze was thick with desire that made Simon's heart swell.

"Just for you babe." he teasingly winked.

"I truly did enjoy the show by the way. What did I do to deserve something so spectacular?"

"I needed to remind you that there's no boy - or girl - in the game who does it like I do." Simon sneered, crossing his arms. A baby frown sat on his face that Josh found more cute than threatening. "So don't waste your time flirting with anyone else."

"Didn't think you were the jealous type." Josh raised an eyebrow, a smirk tugging his lips. He hid it by downing the rest of his drink. Had he won their little game?

"No one else can have you."

"So you can sleep around but I can't?" he questioned the logic.

"Harry is Ethan's anyway." Simon dropped the name they were dancing around.

"Are they official?" Simon shook his head. Josh shrugged, "Then he's free game."

"They're gonna become official." The envious boy insisted.

"Until then I have every right to pursue Harry." His tone was sprinkled with impatience now. The icky sound distressed Simon. This was not a path he wanted to push Josh down.

"Fine. Have it your way."

"Unless you're going to be my boyfriend, we don't own each other."

Boyfriend?

The word kicked up a mess of feelings in Simon. It sat on his tongue like a foreign language he didn't know how to pronounce. What did it even mean to have one? Simon didn't know. There was a faint idea of what it meant, but it presented itself as a vague lumpy, broken shape in his mind. Subconsciously, he conceded the vision of ever being in such a relationship years ago.

Did it mean exclusivity? For Josh to be his and his only? Josh's hands on his body only. No one else called princess by him. Morning sex everyday. Gifts for eternity. A person always waiting at home he could rely on.

But then Simon could never have JJ ram him into the ground or be able to set his head on JJ's to make him feel short. There would be no soft butterfly kisses from Vik on his chest. No one to suck Simon's dick. Vik's tiny body underneath staring up with the most stunning chocolate eyes that warmed Simon up like the sun never could. 

Simon loved them all. There's no future without one of them. Although he could admit JJ was a negative addiction that needed to be cut out. It didn't work the first time maybe he could stick to his word this time. There's so many more men in the world. If Simon found two great ones right here, it surely can't be hard to find other men who make him feel just as special.

But if he has them right here, why let them get away?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 364 34
JJ and Simon have been lovers since they can remember, they've shared many memories and many kisses. Simon starts to lose feelings for JJ and starts...
1.6M 20.9K 174
Sidemen One Shots {Completed} Preferences, One Shots and (some) Imagines included Rated R (Smut) and boyxboy are included, read at own risk. By boyxb...
6.3K 68 16
these are sidemen oneshots and are harry centric because he's my favourite member of the sidemen. these are all boy x boy so if you don't like that i...
14.9K 677 26
Josh is moving to a new school and is really worried of what people will think of him. He isn't like the others. His whole life he hasn't seen a sing...