F!ckings of a Pretty Boy ; si...

Door chilichile

He's a pretty boy. He's stunning. And he'll suck a d!ck good. Everyone loves Simon, including himself, and he... Meer

warning
1) Lick me
2) Distract me
3) Listen to me
4) Call me
5) Treat me
6) Fight me
7) Tell me
8) Hold me
9) Fuck me
10) Makeover me
11) Look at me
13) Touch me
*headcanons*
14) Sue me
15) Smother me
16) Be with me
17) Pay me
18) Three plus me
*headcanons**ships*
19) Caught me
20) Be there for me
21) Patient with me
22) He's with me
23) Defend me
24) Make love to me
25) Leave me
26) Him or me

12) Praise me

304 8 2
Door chilichile

He played with his hair in the bathroom mirror. It had to be just right for when everyone sees it in its new style. Simon was surprised how well the silver turned out. He couldn't wait to show it off.

The last time he dyed his hair was back in high school. He loved to experiment with every color of the rainbow. That was until the teasing by other boys became too much. Only then was he made fun of for being gay. As long as he didn't talk about it or "look" like it, no one cared. Once Simon got away from them all in college, he discovered that treating himself with respect, confidence, and normalcy seemed to be reflected by others. Now the criticisms he does hear only sound like cracking voices of insecurity.

Simon admired himself in the mirror for a couple extra minutes. It wasn't too common for him to embrace his masculine side so strongly. No makeup or jewelry, only a watch Josh bought him a while ago. Clean dark jeans with half of a white button down dress shirt tucked in dressed his body. He even wore a belt and black sneakers.

Simon decided to go find Vik first. Most likely, he was sat doing work on the grass out in front of the main building where everyone else would be doing the same. On the way there, Simon went ahead and FaceTimed JJ to get his reaction in case they couldn't see each other for a few days. JJ picked up the call very quickly from some random indoor location.

"Yo. Oh shit your hair!" JJ retracted the pretzel he was about to eat from his mouth. "It's a different color!" he shouted, sounding genuinely delighted by the change. A glowing smile formed on Simon's face.

"I'm guessing you like it?" He paused walking to show it off better.

"Hell yeah! It actually makes you look younger in a weird way." JJ resumed eating his snacks.

"Thanks! I really like it too. Best ten dollars I've spent in a while."

"I can't wait to see it in person." JJ hinted at hopefully seeing him again soon.

"Yes. I'll try to see you tomorrow hopefully. Maybe during lunch?" Simon suggested.

"As long as I can figure this stupid coding homework tonight, yes, we can do lunch." JJ showed clear distress at the mention of coding. Those homework assignments always seemed to give him the most trouble.

"Lovely. Can't wait to see you then darling." Simon blew him a kiss through the phone.

"Okay, bye." He hung up.

By the end of their call, Simon had reached his destination. As predicted, Vik was sitting on a blanket by himself in the middle of the lawn. Simon skipped over in a giddy fit of giggles. He managed to conceal them upon arrival.

"Hello Vikky." Simon hummed, taking a seat next to him. At first Vik kept typing on his computer.

"Hi Simon." Then he finally looked over when Simon shuffled right up against his side. "Your hair!" Vik exclaimed. "I've never seen it in a different color before." His eyes scanned the new do at every angle he could get. 

"Does it look good?"

"Yeah! Did you do it yourself?" Simon nodded, proudly. "It looks professionally done. Great job."

"Thanks love." he returned, stealing Vik's Coke to take hefty sip. Something in Vik nearly got him to lurch forward to give Simon a kiss on the cheek. But he managed to anchor himself down. 

"Did you come all this way just for me compliment you?" Vik raised an eyebrow. Simon's eyes darted away as he hung his head shamefully but with a smile he could barely control.

"Yes." he admitted. He liked that Vik knew exactly what he was doing. It meant he understood him. Simon loved that about him. Simon wanted to show his appreciation to Vik so badly through physical affection. Perhaps this would upset him since they were public but Simon had to touch him. A hand rustled around in Vik's soft locks. "Maybe you should dye your hair." 

"Mmm, I don't think so. What color would even look good on me?" Vik questioned. Gently, he removed Simon's hand from his head. Goddammit Vik. Was it Simon? Is Vik embarrassed by him?

"I could see you with purple hair. Like a dark shade." Simon carried on. He wouldn't dare spoil the moment. His job is to make the boys feel special. After all, he had to respect Vik's boundaries.

"Ugh, great. Company." Vik gagged out in pure disgust. Across the way he spotted Josh departing from the sidewalk to come join them.

"Who?" Simon looked back to his delight. "Hi Joshy!" he shouted in a shrill voice. Upon Josh's arrival, Simon stood up to be face to face with him. Vik grumbled to himself, keeping his nose in his laptop.

"Someone replaced Simon with an evil twin. He's got silver hair, a dress shirt, and he's using a watch to check the time?" Josh took his skinny wrist. He was happy to see Simon wearing it until he noticed it was last worn so long ago the watch no longer told the right time. "Aw, baby, do you not know how to set a watch?" He started setting the hands to the right time.

"No, it hurts my fingers when I push the little button." he whined. Josh chuckled lowly and shook his head. "So what do you think Josh?" Simon pointed to his head.

"Let me see." Josh ran his fingers into the fluff before his fingers latched onto the locks and yanked back. A baby moan escaped Simon's lips. He slapped a hand over his mouth. "Looks good to me." Josh smirked.

A bubbly feeling lit up in Vik's stomach at the sweet sound. His head shot up to see what was happening. There was pleasure to see Simon lose part of his power but also hatred for Josh being the one who was taking it.

"I should get you a new watch. If you'll actually wear it." Josh thought.

"I promise I will." Simon clasped his hands together.

"What brand? Cartier or another Rolex? What about Montblanc? Although that might be a bit 'masc' for you." The sentence dripped out slow, and thick like molasses to Simon's ears. Arms snaked around the lower back of Simon, pulling him close. Simon's arms instinctively wrapped their way around Josh's neck in return.

"I heard-" Vik unsuccessfully attempted to jump in.

"Cartier sounds nice." Simon cooed. The final step was taken so there was no room between them. He felt Josh's thumbs rubbing him on the outside of the shirt. While his green eyes looked upward dancing all over Simon's face to see if the gesture pleased him.

"They-" Vik tried again.

"From the Pasha collection perhaps?"

"Hey-"

"Is it only in silver or gold?"

"Hey! If you're going to use his money, get something more useful like a new phone. Yours doesn't have any more storage." At last Vik got a word in. He sighed out in exhaustion.

"Zip it dork." Josh snapped.

"Josh that's mean." Simon moaned out unhappily. He dropped his arms and stepped away.

"Sorry baby." he immediately apologized. To reconcile, Josh took Simon's hands and informed him, "I made a reservation for us tomorrow night at The Corner."

"You did?! Aww thank you!" For a bit, Simon had thought his request for night out was forgotten. 

"Hey Simon can I talk to you later?" Vik butted in once more. 

"Sure. What's up?"

"I'll text you in an hour?" he simply said.

"Okay!"

 Vik couldn't have Josh outdoing him. He was going to need the opportunity to redeem himself after having Josh just run laps around him. Riding in the backseat was no longer an acceptable way to carry on with Simon. Yet, Vik still wanted to keep their relationship a secret. So to compromise his goal with his preference, he would have to step it up in the bedroom. The aim is to make himself so irresistible that, even with Josh or JJ in the room, Simon will stay by him.  Or at least that Vik would plague Simon's mind at all times.

Nearly an hour had passed and Vik was still obsessing over the man with now silver hair. That color really did make Simon extra enticing. After this Vik will be able to peacefully watch Simon love up on other guys and not once feel envious because he - and only he - will know that in Simon's head all he'll be thinking about is how wonderful Vik is. Simon's affection will just be pretend to everyone else then.

"Vik." Harry disrupted Vik's ideation of a better future. "I'm going to the gym now."

"Okay. Have a good workout!" Vik wished him. Harry took his bag and left. Vik allowed a couple minutes to pass before texting Simon the message,

>> Get over here as fast as you can

Within a minute Simon answered back positively with,

> copy that

> everything ok?

>> It will be

> you make me nervous when ur cryptic like this

That last message was left on read. Vik knew his words wouldn't convince Simon over the phone. There was nothing for Simon to be nervous about. He would realize that once Vik showed him.

"What's up, Vik?" Although he had a slight idea where this might be going, there was still room for interpretation.

"I want you. Now. The only person you should be moaning for is me." His voice was dark and the usual creamy chocolate-ness of his eyes had turned pure black. 

"Oh. I'm sorry if-"

"Don't waste your breath telling me how sorry you are. Show me." Without any further instructions, Simon lowered to his knees. It amazed Vik at how easily he complied. Vik stepped up to him. Simon's anxious gaze followed Vik's until his head started tilting back. The eager patience looking up at Vik kindled within him a sense of power he didn't know he had. It enthralled him that Simon folded to his desire so willingly at the bark of a command.

Vik ran the tip of his thumb over Simon's lips. The rest of his fingers held his chin further up. The lips parted ever so slightly as Vik pushed in. As he imagined what capabilities that mouth held, his thumb slipped inside. Instinctively Simon began sucking on him. The wet chasm of his mouth sent shivers down Vik's spine. It was splendid.

He briefly stepped away to lock the door. When he turned back, his lover was still sat on his knees waiting. A euphoric buzz jittered all over Vik. At last his fantasy was coming true. Upon his second approach, Vik decided to try to replicate what Josh had done earlier. He weaved his fingers into Simon's hair and pulled back hard. Only a pained gasp fell out of his sweet mouth. Vik's nose twitched in a let down.

"Why are being so bossy today?" Simon whimpered. Although the role reversal brought him joy, there was a part that remained nervous. Since Vik had never been in this position before, Simon wasn't sure if his lack of expertise in dominance would be hindrance to the experience.

"Because you've been so bad. Always kissing these other boys in front of me knowing full well I hate that. Do you know how crazy you've been driving me lately?" he basically growled.

"I do now."

"Believe me, you don't. I think you need a reminder that you're still mine too." The words dropped to an octave neither knew was possible for Vik to hit.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Simon led him on.

"I'm going to make you shout my name. You're going to take me whole... I want to be inside of you so badly." he groaned. "And we can start right here." He grunted, pulling Simon's head roughly up against his crotch. That hot breath wavering over his jeans rhythmically was too inviting to keep his pants on any longer. 

It was like a game of Simon Says but this Simon has no say. 

Every moment Vik was taking advantage of him or Simon was moaning his name like a female pornstar, so badly did Vik want to burst out phrases of inappropriate material. All he wanted was to hear Simon shout "yes" when he asks "Do you like my dick inside of you?". Or "no" to the question "Does Josh make you feel this good?". Or "you" when he asks "Who do you belong to?". But he feared Simon would hate that. 

Even without the answers he desired, Vik found no trouble in reaching his climax. As neither did Simon. Once more they were cuddled up with each other. This time Simon's head was on Vik's chest. Being able to watch Simon lay there with his eyes closed as his breathing slowed brought total peace to Vik. Reminiscing on Simon sliding up and down him was the most beautiful sight. Vik loved it. Vik loves him.

Wait.

Loves him?

Oh shit.

"Did you see Josh flirting with Harry yesterday?" Simon suddenly spoke. The forbidden thought in Vik's head had to be pushed aside momentarily. 

"Not particularly. Do you really think he was?" Vik found that pairing too odd to be a thing.

"Yeah. He even bought Harry his lunch." he sat up with worry covering his face.

"I doubt that means anything."

"That's what you think. It starts with him covering a couple of inexpensive costs for you. Then he subtly shows off the nice things he owns. Next he's inviting you to hangout where you end up shopping and he'll buy you that one shirt you really love that's just out of your budget. Before you know it, there's cute little gifts outside the door. You ask him how could you ever repay him for being so nice but he tells you there's no need and that's how you end up on your back with him pounding into you." Simon explained with an unnecessarily high amount of details. But Vik let him walk down memory lane. It was a story he had never heard before. He didn't start sleeping with Simon until after he had already met Josh.

"Simon you know how I feel about Josh. I would never let him anywhere near Harry that way." Vik assured. His mind physically could not form the picture of those two all over each other. It refused to let such an image exist.

"But that's what you said about Ethan. What happened to 'as long as Harry's happy'?" Simon questioned. Vik's self-assurance shook a bit as he doubted himself.

"Well..." Vik had to think about it. "Ethan seems to show a change of heart around Harry. He becomes very quiet and now he always says 'hello' to me when we pass by each other on campus." Josh on the other hand would never change. For anyone. He's too stuck in his own head to consider another soul's well-being. A pang of agony struck Vik's chest. "I'm sorry but I truly cannot wrap my head around you and Josh. He's so rude!"

"Well, when you're the one person he's never mean to, I suppose it doesn't really matter." Simon shrugged, unbothered. "And his cockiness comes across as confidence to me. I love that he's never afraid to display his love for me so affectionately - physically - in public."

"Next time just say my name." Vik spat. Everything beautiful that just happened was now soiled. He climbed out of bed in a storm of dejection.

"No! That wasn't directed at you. I just meant-"

"I know what you meant. I'm not ashamed of you. If you want to be public we can talk about that." Vik balled up the shirt in his hands. His eyes stung as they prepped for tears to swell up. Vik would be damned if he let himself cry in front of Simon right now. 

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to offend you. You make me so happy. You're the sweetest lover I've ever had. I love the way we are. It doesn't need to change in any way." Simon poured out, desperately trying to the mend the situation. Saying anything he could think of in order to sooth Vik. He held Vik's hands as he shared his feelings for good measure too. 

Vik's heart felt like exploding. Simon was so close to saying "I love you".

"I love," The word lodged in his throat. He swallowed it back down. "Us too." 

Vik didn't want to ruin the moment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

310 4 6
simon minter, a introverted boy has 2 options. harry his boyfriend and jj his bestfriend since the second grade. everyone wants simon to be with harr...
16.2K 760 26
Minizerk high school FF - Kstar sideship
12.2K 649 20
instagram au;
56.7K 1.1K 62
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟖 / 𝟎𝟑 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ╰─➤ 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: #𝟒 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 ...