F!ckings of a Pretty Boy ; si...

By chilichile

He's a pretty boy. He's stunning. And he'll suck a d!ck good. Everyone loves Simon, including himself, and he... More

warning
2) Distract me
3) Listen to me
4) Call me
5) Treat me
6) Fight me
7) Tell me
8) Hold me
9) Fuck me
10) Makeover me
11) Look at me
12) Praise me
13) Touch me
*headcanons*
14) Sue me
15) Smother me
16) Be with me
17) Pay me
18) Three plus me
*headcanons**ships*
19) Caught me
20) Be there for me
21) Patient with me
22) He's with me
23) Defend me
24) Make love to me
25) Leave me
26) Him or me

1) Lick me

1.3K 15 0
By chilichile

There was no reason for him to grip so hard but he always did. At this point, Vik couldn't feel if Harry was squeezing his hand so hard that the tips of Harry's French manicured nails dug into him slightly. Harry tugged upward at the sleeve of his baby blue sweatshirt so the cuff wasn't in-between their hands.

Ever since the two small boys were assigned a dorm together, they've become inseparable.

"It's going to a be a good lesson today." Vik reassured his close friend as they entered the library. "You've been asking more questions and I can tell it's really helping you."

"Thanks. I'm becoming a lot more comfortable doing so." A baby grin appeared on the blonde's face. "There's just so many different endings to remember. And between regular and irregular verbs, ugh!"

"Well it's a good thing you've got one of the best tutors I know." Vik gave a squeeze with his hand.

"And one of the hottest." Harry giggled. They composed themselves as they approached the table where said "hot" tutor was sitting.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi, Tobi! How are you?" Vik returned. Him and Harry set their backpacks on the carpeted floor before Harry took his seat across from Tobi.

"I'm great. Excited for another day of sharing my knowledge with you." he said more to Harry, the boy he is teaching. Vik took off his beige trench-coat and hung it on the back of a chair next to Harry's.

"I'm gonna go make sure Josh and Ethan here. Then I'll be back to do some of my calculus, okay?" Vik informed Harry with one of his caramel colored hands on the back of the other's chair. Harry looked up at him and nodded.

With Harry settled in and comfortable, Vik set off to take care of his own business. The "delinquents", as he liked to call them, are very unenthused about having to spend their afternoons shelving books. Therefore, Vik (who works at the library) has to repeatedly check to make sure they aren't slacking off. He scanned each aisle before finally locating the two.

"Hello fellas." Vik greeted. Both of the shelvers slowly looked to him with an angry glare. Their upset attitudes instilled in Vik both joy, because he knew he was in charge of them, and fear, because he knew they could still pummel him into the ground with one punch.

Josh crossed his arms over his mint green button down shirt that is always loosely tucked into his jeans. A belt and pair of dress shoes kept it all classy. Ethan simply liked to wear a fitted white t-shirt perfectly tucked into his jeans. No belt for him.

"Don't give me that smirk." Josh hissed.

"What smirk? I'm simply giving you a friendly 'hello' smile." Vik kept it playful. The smile - or smirk - vanished off of his face the moment Ethan came next to him and placed a hand on Vik's shoulder, maintaining a firm grasp.

His knuckles were still bruised from whatever skirmish he had managed to get into this past weekend. Today he dawned a band-aid on his left cheek that Vik was pretty sure wasn't there last week. Despite having got caught fighting someone - which is what landed him servicing in the library - it certainly hasn't dissuaded him from continuing such behavior.

"I don't care what you call it. Keep that goofy-ass look off your face." Ethan instructed. Vik took the note loud and clear.

"J-Just wanted to make sure you two were here." Vik let be known. Not wanting them to think he was trying to cause any trouble.

"My dad isn't paying my tuition to have me stand here putting away books." Josh complained.

"Oh right. Your dad is paying your tuition so you can get caught drinking in class. I forgot." Vik said facetiously.

"It literally wasn't even a whole 20 oz. container."

"Too bad 20 oz. and under is still enough to earn you service hours working in here for me." Another smirk slipped onto his face to match his coy comment. Ethans hand returned to the shoulder. "Uh, anyway, so," he stammered going back to a startled state. "I'll be over with Harry and Tobi if you have any questions."

Vik carefully backed away like he was trying not to startle a brown bear in the forest. He assumed his seat next to his best mate to begin his own homework.

"Future tense is actually really easy. So this'll probably be your favorite thing you learn in Spanish. There is one ending for every word it's ..."

Vik barely listened in on Tobi's tutoring session because he was busy trying to work out the derivative of the equation in front of him. A hand floated over to gently grab onto a lower part of Vik's turtleneck shirt. He set his pencil down for a moment to grab Harry's hand, giving it a squeeze before letting go in hopes Harry would give all of his attention back to Tobi.

"Uh oh," Tobi muttered under his breath. "Don't look now Vik but here comes trouble." Vik could barely turn around in his seat before the finger tips of a slender hand touched the table between Harry and Vik.

"Hey, Vikky." his voice giggled. Vik looked up at the man. As always, he was in a crop top, baggy pants - these ones with an infinite number of pockets - and heels which added extra inches to his height he did not need. Blush stretched from cheek to cheek, crossing over the bridge of his nose along the way, that matched the shade of cherry flavored lollipop he held delicately in his free hand.

"Hi, Simon." Vik responded with an almost exhausted tone in his voice.

"How's it going?" Tobi asked.

"I'm just fabulous. Thanks for asking, Tobbs."

"Anything I can help you with?" Vik inquired.

"I thought I'd come visit you before my six o'clock." Simon answered as he took a seat at the end of the table adjacent to Vik. Immediately he could feel Simon touching his knee under the table. Every muscle in his body tensed. A quick glare was shot at Simon who met the glare in a blink before innocently looking away. Nothing bothered Vik quite like Simon being risqué with him in front of other people.

Most people already know Simon to be a pretty handsy, flirtatious person around everyone. So a touch of the knee on its own is not eyebrow-raising. To go along with the previous statement about Simon, it was well-known of different affairs he maintains. Except for the nights between Simon and Vik which Vik specifically asked to be kept on the down-low. However, creeping your hand up someone's thigh and playing with the waist of their pants isn't exactly keeping things "low-key."

So Simon was met with a foot to the shin under the table after Vik's multiple hand swats didn't stop him. Eventually Simon stopped and left it at playing with the edges of Vik's beige trench-coat.

"Vik are you okay?" Harry worried, noticing Vik twitching and randomly jerking.

"Yeah, my leg just fell asleep." Vik lied.

"Harry focus on the assignment." Tobi tapped his student's notebook. He texted something whilst Harry practiced writing with the future tense. Vik drifted back to his own work now that Simon had stopped touching him.

"Do you know where Josh is?" the slim boy asked his cinnamon friend.

"Presidential autobiography section."

"Thanks love." He immediately got up and left to find the dark-haired man. Simon left all of his belongings behind.

With only five minutes of Tobi's tutoring left, and Simon's bag still hanging there, Vik decided he should probably go find him. Also, to make sure he didn't badly distract the two of their job.

"I'm going to go check on the three knuckleheads." Vik told Tobi and Harry.

"Good luck with that. Hopefully they managed to put everything away." Tobi scoffed.

"Fingers crossed." Vik held his fingers up in the crossed position. He started turning on his heels when Harry stopped him to ask,

"Wait, Vik. Should I come find you when we're done or will you come back?"

"I'll be back. You can wait here with Tobi. Right, Tobi?"

"Yeah, I've got 15 minutes before my next session." Tobi smiled at the anxious blonde across from him.

On his search for the three lads, Vik found Ethan with a cart of only a handful of books remaining, yet no Josh or Simon. Before the question could exit from Vik's open mouth, Ethan said,

"Four aisles down." Pointing behind him. Unsure of what state he would find the two missing in, Vik cautiously strutted down to where Ethan told him too. Upon first glance, the situation didn't seem too graphic. That was until he got the littlest bit closer. Simon was leaning against the shelves with Josh's crotch glued against him. Both men were licking the lollipop at the same time.

"Ew! Not in my library." Vik marched forward, yanking the forearm of Simon's hand that held the treat.

"Sorry, Vik." Simon looked at him. Josh gently took Simon by the chin to bring the dirty blonde's attention back to him. Paying no attention to short Vik, they engaged in a full on make out.

"Yuck. Just wrap it up. It's almost five, Josh." Vik informed him in the hopes that knowing he was free to leave at any minute would coax him to stop grinding Simon into the books. Vik returned to Harry and Tobi who were putting away their papers and notes.

"Hey Vik I finished putting away the books and the cart." Ethan strolled up to their table. Some sense of relief relaxed Vik knowing he wouldn't have an extra chore tomorrow because someone actually did their job.

"Great. Thanks for all your hard work today." Vik smiled sincerely.

Ethan's eyes immediately jumped to Harry, particularly his lower half, when he stood up. The most attention grabbing part of Harry were his knees. Huge rips in his jeans exposed his pastel pink knee highs with garters attached barely peeking out the rips too.

"I don't think we've ever met before." Ethan started to extend a hand for a shake. Vik's overprotectiveness kicked in and his arms flung around Harry from behind, keeping his arms trapped by his sides. Ethan's hand fell awkwardly. He looked at Vik not with anger but with sadness.

"No, not formally. Ethan this is Harry. Harry this is Ethan." Vik introduced them. There was no way he would let such a rough-edged man touch Harry so easily. It would be like letting a bull into a china shop.

"Hello." Harry ever so slightly raised his hand to wave.

"Hi. I like your, uh, socks." He pointed.

"Thanks!" He softly exclaimed. Compliments make him blush easily. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable.

"Alright Ethan I'm gonna head out." Josh appeared from behind the man he was talking too. "Wanna get Chinese with me?" he invited.

"Sounds good." Ethan accepted the offer. "See you around then, Harry?"

"Yeah, I guess so." he shrugged still feeling a warmth in his face.

"Yeah see you guys again tomorrow." At last Simon showed up to say the final goodbye. All six boys broke apart. Harry and Vik went to their room. Josh and Ethan went to get food. Tobi remained in the building.

The Next Day;

Pain set in on Vik's upper back as he sat hunched over his computer at his desk. The phone next to him buzzed, vibrating the whole desk. He lifted it up to reveal a text reading,

>What r u doing

The words were displayed under the name Minter. Vik brought the phone under his chin and replied,

>>Not much

>Like???

The response immediately shot back. Vik rolled his eyes and chuckled. He hated these type of rapid fire questions. Texting back and forth like this was all play. Vik knew what the other boy was really asking. Deciding to not waste their precious time, he answered back,

>>Harry's out if you want to come over

>B there in 15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 68 16
these are sidemen oneshots and are harry centric because he's my favourite member of the sidemen. these are all boy x boy so if you don't like that i...
314 4 6
simon minter, a introverted boy has 2 options. harry his boyfriend and jj his bestfriend since the second grade. everyone wants simon to be with harr...
26.4K 483 23
Simon is a 21 year old guy that just dropped out of uni, he decided uni wasn't his thing and wanted to focus on his youtube career. He decided to fin...
4.5K 46 27
JJ and Simon had been best friends since high school, but had stopped talking after a fight they had. it's now 15 years later and JJ is a successful...