𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐓 - caitlin snow

By gracieslcver

"Shake Faster." "What?" "He means phase, you dork." "I am not a dork!" OR In which Anna Allen joins team Flas... More

𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐓
Prologue
1. I think my Brother just traveled to Another Universe
2. Fells not Wells
3. Sharks Don't Seem Fun
4. Another Female Speedster
5. God I love Alien's
6. I Hate When Speedsters Kidnap People
8. The Speedforce is Annoying
9. Oh So You'll Race Him but Not Me?
10. My Brother The Idiot
11. Cause and Effect
12. Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
13. HR Wells
14. Shadow's Follow You Everywhere
15. Go on, Kill Me
16. God I Love Crossovers
17. A White Christmas
18. Kid Flash and The Future
19. Hunted
20. Vibration
21. Broken
22. Crutches
23. Technological Magic
24. Ice, Ice, Baby
25. Lost Memories
26. Backing Up the Heist
26.5
27. Out of the Speed Force
28. Tech Time
29. Lucky Lady
30. Stretchy Dibny
31. Frost Introduces Herself
32. We just got DeVoe'd
33. Everyone hates the Nazis
34. Nazi's with a slight Twist
35. Cold Blooded Killer
36. Murderer
37. Tricking The Way Out
38. Mini Me
39. Always The Warden
40. Country Time
41. I Hate Atomic Bombs
42. A Powerful Cap
43. I Love Gravity, Especially When I'm On The Floor
44. Fork? Ah, yes, Fork.
45. Dreamy But Still Screamy
46. Killer Cutie
47. Key Shards
48. The Speedforce.
49. A Babys birth with a side of satellite
50. Why Do These Always Get Interrupted?
Season 5 Additional Cast
51. Gridlock
52. The Book of Ralph
53. Sherlock Holmes?
54. Snow-Allen

7. The Trip to Star City

2.2K 47 12
By gracieslcver

Anna had been hiding in her room for a week.

She didn't come out when there was a Meta-Human that had kidnapped Harry.

She barely ate when Barry came to bring her meals.

She was heartbroken.

So in the midst of the night, she snuck out of the house, got in her car, and drove to Starling City.

"It should have only worked with Laurel." John said in the Arrow Bunker.

"Hey guys." Anna interrupted the meeting of team Arrow.

"Anna?" Thea questioned when she turned around.

"Can I talk to you? In private?" Anna motioned for the elevator she was leaning against. Thea followed her into it and pressed the up button.

"What? You didn't think I knew about your brothers night job?" Anna teased.

"No, I was surprised that your brother was the Flash and you didn't tell me about you having powers." Thea snorted as the elevator reached the top floor.

"About that. I kind of lost them. My brother did too. And now, the woman that I really like has been kidnapped by a speedster that is going to murder my city." Anna rolled her eyes as they stood outside the Oliver Queen Mayoral Campaign Office.

"Ouch."

"Yeah, I was kind of looking for an out."

"So, what else brings you to Star City?"

"I wanted to see how my company is going. Anyways, you can head back down, I'll see you later." Anna smiled as Thea gave a small wave and entered the campaign office again. Anna typed in a number on her phone and soon, a limo appeared in front of her, which she gladly hopped into.

She exited her limo and entered a tall building labeled 'Allen Industries'. When she entered the building, a screen appeared in front of her, and she clicked the button labeled "CEO Level."

Multiple options appeared in front of her,

"Password."

"Ask for permission."

"Password B."

Anna choose the first one, and entered "MyBrotherIsTheFlash"

The elevator doors opened, and she stepped inside, grabbing onto the steel pole beside her.

Anna entered the CEO level and was surprised by someone hugging them.

"Anna!" They squealed.

"Hey Brit." Anna smiled at the little girl. "Where's your mom?" Anna questioned as a young woman entered the hallway.

"Hey Anna." Courtney smiled.

"How's my business doing? Keeping it safe?" Anna joked, picking the little girl up.

"As I promised." Courtney motioned for her to sit on the couch.

"I was wondering if I could crash here tonight and return to Central City tomorrow morning. I kinda needed to get away." Anna smirked as Courtney handed her a glass of water.

"Of course, anything for my best friend." Courtney said while taking Brittney from Anna and taking her back to bed.

"So where's Jake?" Anna asked when she returned

"Working down at the farm again."

"I still don't understand why you guys insist on staying here instead of the farm life." Anna joked as she took a sip of water. "Could I go shower real quick?"

"Yeah sure, same place."

Anna walked down the hall, taking off her clothes when she was in the bathroom. She watched as the cold water ran down her back. Anna prefered cold water, and always used it.

When she finished showering, she headed towards the master bedroom, instantly falling to sleep.

When Anna woke up at sunrise the next morning, she exited the condo and got into her limo, heading back to Central City. Not because she wanted to, but because she was informed that the team was using holograms.

"All right, Cisco. This is where all those countless hours gaming in your basement are about to pay off. Fingers, don't fail me now." Cisco said as she entered the room. Barry was running on the treadmil connected to multiple wires.

"I didn't think this hologram thing was gonna work, but so far, so good." Iris gave Cisco a high-five as Anna leaned against the door frame.

"I mean, I figured if they could get 2Pac rapping again at a concert, we could definitely get The Flash running around Central City." Cisco joked.

"It's not gonna last." Harry entered the room from behind Anna.

"There is the downer." Anna muttered.

"It's not gonna be long before someone figures out, "Oh, wait. You never say anything. You never touch anything. Oh, wait. You never go indoors"

"Okay, well, without Barry's speed, this is as good an idea as any." Iris explained.

"Actually, I beg to differ."

"I think a better idea, instead of playing "Hoodlums and Holograms" would be to rebuild the particle accelerator to get Barry's speed back." Wells said angrilly.

"Yeah, Wells, that's what you keep saying."

"That's right."

"Look at what that explosion did to this city. Not to mention, last time we tried something like that, we blew a hole in the universe and created, like, 50 portals to your Earth." Cisco complained.

"Which is exactly how Zoom and his henchmen got here in the first place." Iris added

"I told you. I know how to contain the explosion."

" Really?"

"Yes."

" You know how to contain a dark matter explosion that, last time, just radiated all of Central City? You tried this on your Earth, remember? Didn't go so well." Barry reminded him.

"And, even if you could contain it, I thought you said that Barry couldn't tap into the Speed Force anymore." Iris said as Anna moved to a chair.

It wasn't connected the first time he got his powers. Look, I have your Wells's data. The Harrison Wells from this Earth, I have his science. I know what chemicals need to be in your body. I know how the lightning needs to bond with the dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion. I can recreate the circumstances to get you your speed back. I can get the same chemicals you were splashed with. This will work. Your subterfuge... is not gonna last. But more importantly... it's not gonna save Snow.It's not gonna bring your Caitlin back." Anna tensed at Caitlins name.

"You wanna be ready should Zoom return... if Zoom returns... when Zoom returns... there is only one way to do it, and that's by getting your speed back." Harry rose his voice to the group.

"That is how Barry's gonna get his speed back." Harry motioned to the moniter that showed a small device.

"This is what you've been working on in the workshop?" Cisco asked

Someone has to worry about Zoom."

"Okay. Barry cannot do this."

"He has to, Ramon."

"You keep calling me that, but that's..." Cisco trailed off while he fought with Wells.

"I saw Dante. I got to go." Cisco practically ran out of the room.

"Dad!" Anna exclaimed when she saw her father and Barry come into the room.

"Good to see you too." He smiled as he embraced her. Anna let him go so he could hug Iris as the conversation started.

"Dammit." Anna leaned against the railing. Wells was explaining how Caitlin was with Zoom at the precinct.

"We need to get you your powers back." Harry pleaded the siblings.

"There must be another way." Henry reasoned.

"There's not." Harry repeated as Joe left the room.

Anna leaned against the door frame with Barry as they watched Joe, Henry, and Harry argue about the particle accelerator.

"The people of central city needs The Flash."

"Guys." Joe motioned to the doorway where the siblings were watching.

"I know that you care about me, each of you, in your own way, and you all have your own point of view on this, but this decision is mine. I have to make it on our own." Barry sighed as he turned around and exited the room.

"I just have to figure out a way to not tell Dante why this psychopath looks exactly like him." Cisco exited the room.

"You know what you need to do." Harry motioned to Anna and Barry.

"I need a minute." Barry sighed with his hands on his head as he exited the room.

"Me too." Anna said as she grabbed her bag, getting in the Mustang she had bought, and driving. Driving for a what seemed like hours. Driving that calmed her when no one else was there. Driving as the wind flew through every strand of her hair as she drove what seemed like far away from everything she had desperately tried to block out from her life.

Soon, she received a phone call, and she heard Cisco's desperate voice asking her to come near Jitters. She turned her car around and moved into the direction of Jitters, soon finding herself in the Star Labs van connected to multiple wires.

"You need to run so I can project you in Jitters." Cisco explained as Anna played with the strand of hair coming off her face.

"Here he comes." Joe said through comms.

Barry and Anna started to run, at the same pace as Cisco controlled the projection. Anna shifted to the side with Barry as she watched through the cameras where he was getting arrested.

Suddenly, she saw Zoom at the scene.

"They gotta get out of there." Barry pulled off the gloves. In seconds, multiple people fell to the floor, as Barry ran out the van and appeared in Jitters. Anna watched as Zoom choked Rupture.

"Central City...the flash you see in your streets is a fake. A hologram, meant to give you hope. But there is no more hope, no more Flashes, and no one left to protect your city from me." He threw the camera to the side.

"Let's do it. I want to do it. One of the cops that Zoom killed tonight, he had a son. Same age I was when Mom was murdered. And now, another kid has to grow up without one of their parents because The Flash wasn't there to stop that monster. I left this city unprotected by giving up my powers to Zoom. I enabled him to rule this Earth. I need my powers back." Barry paused. "Let's do it. Let's set off the particle accelerator."

"So... Barry just gets in, we turn it on, and that's it?" Iris asked.

"Yeah. No. Not exactly. In addition to recreating what happened with the particle accelerator explosion, we also have to recreate what happened to Barry and Anna." Harry explained.

"Getting struck by lightning."

"The chemicals."

"That's right."

"Wait, so how are you gonna do that? It's not even raining outside." Iris motioned above.

"Well, Ramon, you have the wand."

"The one I made for Mark Mardon?"

"No, the one you built for the Harry Potter convention. Yes, of course, the one you built for Mardon."

"How do you know about the Harry Potter convention?" Cisco muttered.

"Get the wand. Get on the roof."

"Why the roof?" Joe questioned

"Because we're gonna need a lightning rod, and that, Ramon, is gonna be you." Harry motioned to Cisco.

"Anna and Barry's in the breach room. Just do it." Harry said into commms.

"You good?" Joe asked as both siblings locked into the clamps. Anna glanced at the bucket of chemicals beside her.

"You ready, Allens?" Harry asked as they both nodded."All right, then. Here we go."

"Particles are becoming unstable. Ramon, get ready! I'm gonna release the chemicals into his system." Harry said as the chemicals drained. Anna felt a surge through her body and yelped. Anna tuned out what they were saying and listened to what was connecting her to this world. Anna shook multiple times, and Barry was feeling it too. They both screamed out in pain as they felt the electricity surge throughout their bodies. The particles flew through their bodies as they both grunted, feeling the speedforce as they both dissapeared into dust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.4K 44
"You're just so freakin' adorkable Barry Allen." Join Winnifred and the rest of Team Flash as they embark on a quest to help save Central City. They...
58.3K 1.1K 28
Two girls storm in the West house after they defeat DeVoe and are welcoming Jenna to Team Flash. These girls have many secrets and secret agenda's th...
298K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...
294K 7.8K 94
"I left Starling to stop being a vigilante." "Then don't be a vigilante, be a hero." Olivia Theresa Wells. Former member of the League of Assassins...