I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 59: The Belt

47.2K 1.5K 128
By arieshima

The next day, Yue Fei stayed alone in the study, staring at the textbook and workbook in a daze.

Did he ever write this question?

Why he couldn't even understand the topic now...

Thinking of Gu Wei saying that he would tutor him, Yue Fei picked up the textbook and knocked on the door of the study room next door.

"Come in."

Gu Wei's voice came from the study.

Yue Fei turned the handle, opened the door, and peaked his small head in: "Are you busy?"

Gu Wei closed the computer: "Not busy, what's the matter?"

Hearing what he said, Yue Fei approached the desk with a book in his arms: "Tutor lesson."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "Don't want to watch a movie?"

Of course I want to watch... Yue Fei licked his lower lip, his heartbeat speeding up slightly, "I still have to study hard."

He just thought that if he wanted to stay with Gu Wei, making up lessons will be a more legitimate reason than whether or not to watch a movie together.

He didn't dare to tell Gu Wei directly that he didn't want to be alone, and it was even more difficult to directly say that he wanted Gu Wei to accompany him.

Gu Wei didn't doubt the reason he was there; he just thought that the boy was worried that he could not keep up with the school work, so he got up and took a chair and placed it next to his desk.

"Sit here."

Yue Fei sat down.

"Where do we start?"

Yue Fei froze for a moment, ah, he lost his memory, shouldn't he forget how much one plus one equals?

Gu Wei was still waiting for his answer.

With a cough, Yue Fei turned to the first page of the textbook: "Start from the beginning."

Gu Wei: "..." He made a mistake, it seemed that it was too late to watch a movie at this time.

Yue Fei bit his lower lip as looking at him.

Gu Wei squinted and smiled: "Then let's go over them one by one."

...

By his ear, Gu Wei explained each problem word by word to him, but Yue Fei's eyes were fixated on the desk, and an unspeakable picture appeared in front of him again.

He once sat on this desk and kissed Gu Wei!

Why on earth...were they so affectionate? Was there anything pg-13 [1] in this house?

Speaking of which, it seemed that only when he stayed in his study, everything was normal.

"Understand?"

Seeing the boy's distraction, Gu Wei knocked on the desk with his knuckles, thinking that he was talking too fast, and Yue Fei couldn't understand and was embarrassed to speak up, so the boy seemed spacing out.

However, once he spoke these words, he smelled the sweet pheromone of the omega next to him.

Intimacy and shyness.

Gu Wei looked at Yue Fei, his eyes stained dark.

What was going on?

The omega hung his head low, revealing his slender neck, and hummed softly, indicating that he understood it. As for whether he really understood it, it was not true...

"Remember something?" Gu Wei leaned over, with his tall bridge nose closing to the back of the omega's neck.

The warm breath was behind his ears, Yue Fei leaned forward, leaned on the desk, and looked back. Gu Wei's eyes seemed to sparkle, but he didn't notice it at all: "Did we kiss here?"

Such a well-behaved and temptation to ask questions made Gu Wei's eyes instantly freeze.

Gu Wei almost ignored the main point.

"Did you remember something?" Gu Wei's voice was low and softer than ever, as if he was afraid of scaring the boy.

Yue Fei buried half of his face in his arms and nodded: "Fragments here and there."

Gu Wei: "Under what circumstances will you start to remember?"

"Hmm..." Yue Fei thought for a while, "It looks like that if I go to a specific place, I will recall something that happened in that place."

"For example, this study room reminds you of our kiss here?" An inconspicuous arc formed at the corner of Gu Wei's mouth.

Yue Fei was a little embarrassed to hear his words so bluntly: "Yeah."

"What else do you remember?" Gu Wei asked him.

The kiss by the cupboard in the dining room, the entangling bodies in the master bedroom, the intimacy activities in the shower on the third floor...

Yue Fei couldn't say all of these: "The other thing is, I was in the study thinking that I must get a scholarship to encourage myself."

Gu Wei was not quite sure about this.

But remembering that they went to swim on the third floor last night, Gu Wei tentatively asked him, "Do you remember anything about the swimming pool on the third floor?"

Such as the sudden confession in the shower.

Yue Fei blinked, and replayed the high-definition scene in the shower room surrounded by transparent glass in his mind. Such a not-under-18-r-rated scene, Yue Fei lied as his heartbeat accelerated, "No."

Gu Wei looked at the boy's obviously dodging eyes, his eyes narrowed slightly: "Really?"

Yue Fei hesitated: "Yes, yeah."

Gu Wei lowered his eyes, focusing on Yue Fei's pressed workbook: "Well, now, let's practice by trying to work on a few questions."

"?" Why did the topic change so fast?

Yue Fei was unprepared, and Gu Wei put a pen in his hand.

"I watch you work on these two questions."

Yue Fei straightened up: "..."

Five minutes passed...

Not even a word was written.

Gu Wei leaned back in the chair and looked at him: "What are you waiting for?"

Yue Fei: "Actually I remembered it."

"Hm?"

"The shower room on the third floor." At this moment, compared to the incomprehensible topics, there seemed to be nothing to talk about those slightly shameful topics.

"Uh huh."

Yue Fei tilted his eyes and glanced at Gu Wei. Gu Wei lifted his chin and motioned him to continue.

"You were pressing on me..."

The alpha looked at him, as if expecting his next words.

"I don't know how to do any of these problems." Yue Fei suddenly couldn't go on, changed the subject abruptly, stood up, "I'll go back to my study and take a look."

After speaking, he picked up the textbook and planned to leave the room.

But he just got to the door, his hand hadn't touched the doorknob yet.

There was a sense of oppression behind him.

The alpha followed him in a few steps, leaned down, pressed his chest against the boy's back, and locked the boy between the door and his body.

"Pressing on you, then?"

Yue Fei's face flushed instantly, what was this?

"You said you wouldn't force me to fulfill my duty as your husband."

Gu Wei lowered his head and pressed his thin lips to his ears: "Being forced?"

...The textbook in his hand fell to the ground, Yue Fei pressed his cheek to the cold door, and his heart trembled slightly. How could this man suddenly become excited...

The delicate and elegant belt fell to the ground, and the buckle fell on the floor with a thud.

The rich rosin overflowed, Yue Fei closed his eyes, his waist was pressed against the door by a strong grip.

"Being forced?"

Gu Wei bit his ear lightly.

Yue Fei shook his head to avoid it.

"Still being forced?"

Gu Wei didn't let him go easily.

Yue Fei let out a panting: "Not being forced, not being forced." Was it all right?

As soon as he said this, the thin lips that slightly exposed the tip of his tongue immediately ushered in a raging storm.

A big hand with well-knotted joints traveled southward at the same time as his lips being ravished by the raging kiss.

!

Yue Fei gave a low snort, but was firmly suppressed by the alpha, unable to move.

The omega, which was originally only passively accepted, was also passively enjoying it at this moment.

His body straightened up, his back leaned against Gu Wei's chest, his whole person was like a tight string on a bow, because the movements of Gu Wei's hands were sometimes tightened up, sometimes loosen up, and moving ups and downs.

Finally, the layers of waves set off a monstrous wave, submerging Yue Fei in the ocean waves.

"It's me who is being forced."

The alpha's low dumb voice penetrated into Yue Fei's cochlea.

"Being forced to hold back."

...

When he returned to his study, Yue Fei's legs were soft.

However, on his hot cheeks, the curvature of his mouth revealed his mood.

Even though that was quite, it felt really good!

He had fallen...Yue Fei covered his face and lay down on the small sofa.

His innocence was gone with the wind...Yue Fei made a woof sound in his mouth, kicking his calf excitedly.

"Knock..."

At the door, there was a knock on the door suddenly.

Yue Fei raised his head, Gu Wei smiled, put one hand on the doorknob, and raised the other to knock on the door symbolically twice.

"I came at a bad time?"

He seemed to forget to close the door? !

Yue Fei immediately sat up straight: "What's the matter?"

The sky blue round glass box was held in front of Yue Fei's eyes.

"Ointment, I will apply it for you, or do you want to do it yourself?"

Upon this reminder, the skin on the inner thigh seemed to start aching again in protest.

"I'll do it myself." Yue Fei reached out and took the ointment from Gu Wei's hand.

Tsk--Gu Wei pursed his lower lip, his eyes revealed a sight of pity.

Yue Fei: "Just do whatever you have to do, I need to study!"

"All right." Gu Wei turned around and put his hand on the doorknob as he went out, and said to Yue Fei with a smile on his lips, "Remember to close the door. If you need help, I'll be next door."

Yue Fei: "Uh--" See you soon!

Putting on the ointment while suppressing his embarrassment, Yue Fei found out that his belt was still on the floor, in the next room.

...

After passing by Gu Wei's study several times, Yue Fei did not dare to go in again, fearing that he would remember more indecent memories.

He thought that Gu Wei would take his belt back into the bedroom, but until the next day he got up, Yue Fei didn't see his belt.

He stretched out his hand for Gu Wei who had just got out of bed and was about to go wash up. Yue Fei half-opened his eyes, restraining the feeling of wanting to go back to sleep, and asked Gu Wei, "Where is my belt?"

Gu Wei: "What belt?"

Yue Fei: "In the study yesterday..."

"Oh." Gu Wei remembered.

However, he did not immediately answer Yue Fei.

Yue Fei stared at his back as the man leaving the room, his wide opened eyes suddenly got droopy, and he was being defeated by drowsiness.

When he woke up again, Gu Wei had washed up and neatly dressed, standing on the balcony of the master bedroom while talking on the phone.

Soon, Gu Wei ended the call and returned to the room.

Seeing him awake, Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, walked to the bed beside Yue Fei and sat down, stretched out his hand and pinched his cheek: "Can't get up?"

Yue Fei stretched out, "I'm going to get up."

"Did you just ask me for a belt?" Gu Wei stretched out his hand and pinched Yue Fei's slender fingers.

Yue Fei: "Yeah? Where is it?"

Gu Wei took his hand and put it to his waist, letting the boy touch the hard and cold metal with his soft fingers.

"Here, this is yours."

Yue Fei blinked, and the tips of his ears instantly got red.

"Wh...what?"

Gu Wei: "Isn't this belt what you were looking for?"

The omega, who had just woken up, was still trapped in the soft blanket, finally moved his eyes down after hearing this, and took a closer look at the belt: "...Yes, it's mine."

"I'll give it back to you."

Gu Wei leaned forward, putting one hand on Yue Fei's face and leaned in closer to him.

"I put on the wrong one, yours doesn't fit well."

"Be good, take it out for me."

"..."

Yue Fei withdrew his hand in shock, turned over, buried his face in the pillow, and turned his back to Gu Wei, pretending to be a dead fish.

He didn't understand anything and didn't think of anything!

---

Notes:

[1] PG-13 - any materials like movie/film/TV show/image that is family friendly for kids under 13 years old. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 131 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Gu FUCKING Yan..!" Lin Mu yelled in a vary loud voice which was very disple...
213K 4.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrates into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original plot, she schemes over the f...