Black Bulls Hope (Black Clove...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N). The most feared name among Magic Knight. The member of Black Bulls. Yami Sukehiro's apperantice. Come... More

Blindfold Guy
Mission
Dungeon
The Meeting
Struggle for Victory
Recovery
Eye of the Midnight Sun
Sealed Magic
Try Again
High Priest Game
Game Over
Guilty
Reincarnate
Another Demon
Friend
"Hotspring"
Old Friend
Examination
Captain vs Vice Captain
The Truth
The Truth II
Elves
Kingdom
Thank You
Under Control
Release
Dark Elf
Glory Night
New Base
Congress
New Mission
Heart Kingdom
Training
Half a year later Information
Black Bulls
True Potential
Human
Devil
Troublemaker
Meeting
Contract
Bad
Demon Union
Let's Go
Attack
You did well, dumbass...!
Request
First Meeting
Surpass Your Limit
A Real Magic Knight and A Kind Royalty
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
The Battle Almost End
Thank you...!!
Goodbye
Peace Treaty
29th Magic Emperor

Back

3.7K 115 26
By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) POV

Rhya: I thought you'll never come.

Me: Where will I go anyway?

Licht: Calm, I want you to help Lufuru. He's fighting with your human friends.

Me: I don't remember have any human friend.

Rhya: They are your friend when you lost your memory, idiot.

Me: You said like those humans that I made "friend" with is just a little. Tell me which one.

Rhya: Fireball Guy and String Woman from Black Bulls.

M

e: Those weaklings? Why I need to help Lufuru? I'm sure he can handle them alone.

I start to walk away from them.

Licht: Where are you going this time?

Me: Just a moment ago you ordered me to help Lufuru. I didn't say I don't want.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Lufuru, why don't you end it already?

I ask to Luck who got controlled by Reincarnation Spell too.

Lufuru: Ahh... Calm. Long time no see. Well, I want to have fun too.

We then look at Magna and Vanessa who is standing in front of us.

Vanessa: No good. When we hope (Y/N) will come, it really happen.

Magna: But he's not with us anymore.

Me: Can you guys just go away? I'll not hesitate to kill you guys if it's Licht's order.

Magna: You bastard! Get out from our friends bodies!

Me: I can't do that, Magna.

Vanessa: How did-

Me: This is me, Vanessa. I'm (Y/N) that you guys know. The only difference is I already got my memory back.

Magna: What the hell are you talking about?! You're not (Y/N)!! The real (Y/N) will never side with enemy!!!

Vanessa: No, Magna. I think I understand what he's trying to say.

Magna: Huh?

Vanessa: I think (Y/N) is reincarnation of an elf. But he lost his memory about he's actually an elf and that is why he make friend with all of us and didn't try to kill us. But now he remember everything.

Magna: You must be kidding me!! Then it means we need to fight (Y/N)?!!

Vanessa: That is right. He's still (Y/N) that we know.

Me: No, you guys didn't know me even a little.

My body transform into Two Hell Form. Half of the village froze while the other one turn into wasteland that full of fire.

Me: Two Hell Magic: Two Hell Land.

Lufuru: O-ho! You really become stronger than before!!

Vanessa: (Y/N)! Stop this already!!

Magna: We're your friends!!

Me: Friend, huh? It's been long time since I have human friend.

Lufuru: The first human friend we have is that guy. But one day, he betrayed elves.

Me: We can't take risk to make friend with another human.

Magna: Enough with these bullshit!! I'll make you two wake up!!!

He start to throw lot of fireball at me and Lufuru.

Me: So you don't want to go? Fine...

Suddenly all the fireball that he threw at us vanish.

Lufuru: Huh?

Me: Sheesh, you did this during Royal Knight exam.

Me and Lufuru dash forward and managed to dodge the fireball that suddenly appear back.

Me: Sorry, guys. I already give you chance to run.

Magna&Vanessa: We'll bring you guys back to us!! No matter what!!!

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'm sorry for dissapointing you guys.

I said while picking up Magna who is badly injured by his neck.

Magna: We'll... Not give up...

Vanessa: To bring... You guys... Back...!

Lufuru: What is their problem?

Me: No idea.

???: They just didn't know what is the meaning of give up!!

We look at the voice direction and see Asta is holding the anti magic sword that I gave him earlier. He's in his black form.

Lufuru: Who are you?

Asta: I'm Luck's friend!!!

Me: Sheesh, I should destroy that fate cat already. That cat summoned a fate where you find your way, huh? Well, that doesn't matter.

I throw Magna at him.

Asta: (Y/N)! You said you don't want to destroy the kingdom!!

Me: I said I don't want to destroy the kingdom. But I don't say I will not kill anyone who stand in my way.

Asta: I don't know or care whether you got controlled by that Calm guy or not. You has hurt our friends, I'll not forgive you!!

???: No, kid. You fight with Luck.

Suddenly someone land beside Asta.

Asta: Captain Yami!

Yami: Oi pointy ears, get out from my apperantice's body.

Me: I'm afraid I can't do that, Yami.

Yami:*unsheathe katana* Then I'll beat you until you get out from his body. And turn that pretty white hair back to normal.

Me:*take out sword from grimoire* I really can't do that, Yami. This is my true me and true appearance.

Yami: I know I'm stupid but I still remember (Y/N)'s appearance. You're totally different person, pointy ears.

Vanessa: No, captain... That is (Y/N)... He didn't got affected by what they called Reincarnation Spell.

Yami: Huh?

Vanessa: He's actually a reincarnated elf... He lost his memory since he was born... Now his memory has come back... He already remember who is real him.

Yami: Oh, so all this time we friend with an elf?

Me: It's just because I lost my memory.

I dash forward and try to attack him with my sword but he block the attack with his sword.

Yami: Well, I feel sorry for you. It must be painful for you to live without your memory for seventeen years.

He push me backwards and I land a few meters away from him.

Me: Well, I feel grateful there is at least a person who feel sorry for me. But...

I dash at him again and our weapon clash again.

Me: I don't accept sympathy from human.

Yami: Oh, sorry for becoming a human. But...

He kick me away and I land far away from him.

Yami: You once become a human, (Y/N). I don't know what your memory have done to you, because you have totally changed.

Me: Nothing have changed, Yami.

Yami: No, you really have changed.

He sheath his katana back.

Yami: Before your memory returned, you never care about someone's race or family status. But when your memory return, you don't like human even a little.

Me: I'm tired of saying the same thing again and again.

I put my sword in my grimoire.

Yami: Hmm? I thought that is world? "We repeat the same thing again and again until we learn from our mistake". That is what you told Noelle when you help her with her training.

Me: I still can't believe I fell in love with human.

Yami: Wake up, (Y/N). We can't expect what will happen in this world. But...

???: That what make this world fun.

I look at the voice direction and see Luck who is already go back to normal. Before I realized, everyone from Black Bulls except Gauche and Finral is standing in front of me. When I said everyone, it's include their base. There is a man with very long blue haired is standing on the base roof. He is waving at me while smiling.

Yami: I create Black Bulls so I can make a Magic Knight squad that doesn't care about someone's race or where they come from or even their family status.

Luck:*excited* (Y/N), come back to us and fight me!

Magna:*smirk* I always thought you're not human. Looks like it's true.

Vanessa:*smile* It's not like we'll mad you after what have you done to me and Magna~~!!

Gray: I-I... I'm too embarassed to say anything!!

Charmy: You're hungry, right? That is why you're acting like this. *take out a tray full of foods* Here!

Gordon:*mumble something that we don't hear*

Asta: I want to say sorry for what have we humans done to your village.

The Man on the roof: That is past, (Y/N). We can't erase past mistake but we can learn from it.

Zora: Yeah, that jerk is right.

Noelle: (Y/N), Mimossa told me what you told her. And you're wrong!

All: We Black Bulls is really proud having captain like you, Captain (Y/N)!!

Yami then throw something at me. I catch it. It's hoodie with Black Bulls logo at the left chest.

Yami: I know you don't like robe, so I order that at local boutique.

Suddenly I appear right in front of them while wearing the hoodie that Yami give me earlier.

Me:*smile* Guys....... I'm back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1K 32
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
113K 3.1K 37
You are a normal citizen and your parents want you to take over their pub when they can't work anymore but the future is telling you a different stor...
42.7K 1.3K 10
Y/n L/n used to be a peasant, he had a happy life though. His mother was a blacksmith, his dad was merchant, no complaints here. To be honest, the on...
3.2K 110 9
In a world where mana exists and every human being has some sort of mana, there is a special case. Born with a different body, you lead a difficult l...