Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 62

3K 139 105
By nerocissist101

"Where am I supposed to find her? I've looked nearly everywhere. I've checked all the private hospitals in the vicinity where Juraku would have gone."

Sayaka sighed. She sat on a swing in a nearby park. She pulled out her phone and opened the map.

"Where else should I go?"

As she stared absentmindedly at her phone, a message popped up.

>PresidentKirari<
Have you found her?

Sayaka was typing a reply when she received a phone call from the same person.

"She's so impatient," Sayaka whispered before answering.

"Sayaka," Kirari said. "What's taking you so long?"

"She isn't anywhere-"

"Don't only look at the big names. Try the small infirmaries or maybe even Sachiko's place."

"But-"

"She's smart enough not to take Y/n where the press could find her."

"Why would she even-"

"Stop asking too many questions. Hurry up and find her."

Kirari hung up.

Sayaka took a deep breath before standing up.

"Alright. I've rested enough. Time to scour the area again."

----

Kirari, Karin, and Ririka waited in front of the Momobami conference area. Karin opened the door and went inside, followed by the twin.

"I'm delighted you agreed to meet up with me." An old man with whitened hair stood with his back facing them.

"Of course." Was Karin's short answer.

"Sit."

The man walked inside another room. His apprentice closed the door behind him. While other maids gave the three women their seats.

"I am getting older day by day." The man spoke. "Kirari."

Kirari stared at the closed door without answering. Karin nudged at her but the girl still did not talk. A raspy laugh echoed from the man.

"You're the same as always, Kirari. Never showing fear in front of your elders. You only see us as your underlings don't you? You think so highly of yourself that you only see us as pests. "

Silence.

Ririka glared at the door. Her knuckles turned white from clenching her fists.

"You don't know Kirari! Don't speak ill of her like you know everything about her!" Ririka shouted.

"Ririka. You have always been so quiet." The man continued. "But I know you always had your sister's back despite what others think of you. Both of you acted like you loathed each other for years but deep down you two looked after each other."

"Get to the point." Kirari finally spoke.

"Kirari... I want you to continue being the head of this family."

"And that father of mine? What are you planning to do about him?"

"As I said earlier, I am becoming older. I am also amazed at how you handled the recent events. He proved to be unworthy of the position. Karin has managed better than him, a Momobami. I'm letting you decide the fate he will have to face."

"And the other elders? What are their opinions?"

"They are against it of course. But I am higher than them. I am also bored of these old traditions they wanted to keep. I prefer to see how you will fare against everyone else. How will you manage?"

"The question is... Can they take me on?" Kirari answered confidently. "I have already shown the other families' representatives that they are nothing against me when I let them enter my academy. They ran with their tails between their legs, crying like the loser dogs they are."

"Your answer gives this old man excitement. This is not the same as the academy though. Outside your turf, there will be more adversaries. But that's on you now. Ahh. All I could wish for is to retire and go on a vacation."

"Old man. Get out of here." Kirari said and stood up.

"Kirari!" Karin exclaimed.

"You wanted a vacation? As the head, I am allowing it." Kirari smiled and walked off.

Boisterous laughter was heard inside the closed room. Karin and Ririka looked at each other and sighed before following Kirari outside.

"What are your plans now?" Ririka asked her sister once they caught up with her.

"I plan on taking my Y/n home as promptly as possible. I don't care about this family business at all. All I can think of is Y/n. I'm glad we're out of there. I can finally rush to her side."

"What about father?"

"You can decide on that."

Ririka stopped walking. She had a dumbfounded expression for a while. Her lips twitched up a bit before a furious expression made its way on her face.

"I'll make him suffer for all the things he had done to you. I hate him so much for hurting you. I know most of it was because of me so... I'd take my revenge for you, Kirari." She said then ran to catch up with the two.

----

"Ouch!" You yelped.

"Stay still."

Sachiko held you down while her family doctor attended to your wounds. She took you to her residence. You almost ran away when she dragged you inside. Of course, you failed, she was too strong for you after all.

"Is this really necessary?" You asked.

"Yes, of course," Sachiko answered.

You felt her breath tickle your ear. Your face turned rosy and you took a deep breath.

"I mean... Do I really have to sit on your lap like this?" You said.

"It is crucial." Sachiko intentionally spoke near your ear, making you shiver. "See, you move too much. I have to hold you down for you to behave. The physician can't treat you properly like that."

"It's because of you, though..." You whispered.

Sachiko's hands were coiled around your stomach. You can feel her chests behind you. You try to move away but she always pulls you back. Her head rested on your shoulder. Every time she wanted to say something, she would put her lips closer to your skin.

"You are so cute. No wonder Kirari took a liking on you." She whispered.

"When will Kirari come here?" You asked.

"Not soon. She still has some things to carry out so we can take our time."

You feel her pull her head back but in the next second, your blood rushed up. You felt her kiss the side of your neck, sending you into an overheating mess.

"Sachi...ko... S...top."

"Hm? Yes, I'm top."

"No."

"You disagree? You mean... You can top me?"

You felt her lips form into a smirk. You wanted to move away but the doctor glared at you.

"Stop moving, miss. I can't do my job properly." The doctor said.

"It's not my fault. Why are you getting mad only at me? And why are you okay with this? You're supposed to help me."

"Because I'm the boss," Sachiko answered then chuckled.

"This is unfair." You whined. "Kirari, save me." /insert crying face T.T

----

Shut up Y/n... Want to switch? ¶∆¶

Tsuzura-chwaaan 😭

Huh....?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 10.6K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...
422K 19.7K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/11/2020 ๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 61.4K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
63.4K 2.1K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...