•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽

518 40 22
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Sea ●

Silence.

That was what surrounded you and the tension in the air felt like it was obligated to make you feel so much uncomfortable.

After your brief introduction to Seokjin and Mrs Choi about how the two of you knew each other, she was quite thrilled and ushered you to go with him and spend some time together as well.

So here you were sitting inside his car as he silently drives next to you. Sora was still passed out like a log in the backseat and you wished she was awake to save you from this situation.

"So..." You glanced at Jin who did the same before clearing his throat awkwardly and focusing on driving again, "How is life?"

You rolled your eyes, giving him an unimpressed look that seemed to make him feel embarrassed.

"Life is life, what do you expect?"

The sarcasm in your voice was evident and you didn't felt good having such a bumpy friendship with someone you expected to be a good person.

Are we even friends at this rate?

You sighed, knowing that was a hard question. Seokjin was a good person and you knew because he was trying to help someone despite his injury when you first met him. That was why you didn't expect him to do something low like checking your background and keeping tabs on you.

"I am sorry." You whipped your head towards him in surprise.

Did he know that you already know everything? Was he finally about to admit it all? He gave you a wary glance and a small smile.

"About your job. I heard from him, the disagreement between the two of you causing you to lose your job."

Right.

He was talking about your long lost job rather than what you wanted to know about. Maybe they still don't have any idea about it yet.

You shrugged, "Firstly, I quit my job not the other way. Secondly, there was no disagreement, he was behaving like a possessive kid. What kind of boss keeps his assistant in dark when he hired her to do his works?"

It was weird why you ranted out to Jin but now that it was done, you felt a little lightened. All this time Seokjin kept a cautious expression and you expected him to retort back since they were friends.

"I think you are right." His words surprised you for the second time today as he continued, "As a boss, he should not keep anything from you, that's not how it works."

You almost snorted, knowing that his words sounded ridiculous considering how he was also keeping things from you. But his expression remained hard and you wondered if he ever felt guilty.

He gave you another glance, an emotion glinting in his eyes which you could not comprehend. He opened his mouth but closed it, as if wanting to say something more but was hesitant. Then he turned away making you frown.

"..he should have told you." He muttered to himself as he focused his attention on the road.

You chose to keep quiet for the rest of the ride and looked out of the window on your side. The city was drowned in darkness yet lights were glistening like small rays of hope reaching out to the people.

The sky was painted with darkness and you frowned when you noticed there was no stars or moon above. A thought strikes you and you could suddenly relate how dark your life was right now, with no hope or light to guide your way.

It almost felt hopeless.

"Mmm.."

A sudden moan jerked you away from your thoughts, glancing at Seokjin to see his eyes wide, slightly flustered.

"Sora?" You asked in a small voice, hoping your friend was awake because she was sleeping for too long now.

There was no respond and you felt embarrassed how the situation began to turn out. Some shuffling was heard and you dismissed it as Sora changing her position until her voice croaked up.

"Yuna?" Her voice was hoarse and it was evident that she was confused at the moment.

"Where are we- oh my gosh are we getting kidnapped?! Where is my phone I need to call the police- wait Yuna are you okay-"

Seokjin cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable how he was being indirectly mentioned as a kidnapper. You almost laughed.

"Relax Sora. You are okay and we are going home."

"Huh?" She gave a confused face before gasping, "Are we in a taxi? Oh my gosh, I am so sorry erm- driver I didn't mean to insult you like that."

Seokjin blew a puff of air, almost snarling at Sora as he tried to keep his anger inside. You snorted and before you could control it, you were laughing loudly in an uncontrollable manner.

Both the individuals looked at you in confusion as you tried to stop because your stomach was hurting a little now. Clearing your throat you faced Sora again.

"Sora, this is not a taxi and neither is he a driver. He is Seokjin, Mrs Choi's nephew who is dropping us because it's late."

"Seokjin? You mean the Kim Seokjin?"

Her exaggerated voice made you cringe but you nodded, hoping she won't do anything stupid. For a moment Sora looked like she was unable to breathe. When you tried to shake her, she finally rasped.

"That drop-dead handsome guy whose life you saved? Oh my- I have never been this ashamed."

"Because you were never ashamed in the first place."

You shrugged when she glared at you and you thought you heard Jin snickering beside you. Sora then turned to look at Seokjin though he could not turn back.

"Um, S-Seokjin- I mean handsome sir, I apologize for this nuisance. Also thank you for helping we damsels."

You almost hit her arm but she backed away with a smirk and you huffed, straightening back on your seat. Seokjin was chuckling, clearly enjoying how he was being called handsome repeatedly.

You regretted saying such stuff to Sora and almost facepalmed, wishing your friend never woke up in the first place. She giggled from behind and you raised a brow at her.

"What happened?"

She giggled again, "Yoongi just texted because he was worried and asked if I want him to pick me up right now."

You rolled your eyes at how excited she sounded. Was having a lover this exciting? You would never know.

"Well then text him that he can wait for you at my house because we are heading there right now."

"Okay!" Sora responded enthusiastically and typed away into her phone.

"We are almost there," Seokjin muttered under his breath and you were grateful that this ride was about to be over.

He must be feeling uneasy with such a weird situation he faced today and you didn't want to let it increase. Within five more minutes, you noticed that your neighbourhood was near.

Seokjin was focused on driving, expertly steering the wheel which brought you some old memories.

You quietly glanced at your boss who was calmly driving the car next to you. You wondered why he never kept a driver or allowed anyone to drive for him except himself.

Did he like driving that much?

"I feel safe." He replied, still looking ahead.

"What?" You asked, amazed at how Jungkook read your mind.

"I always drive by myself because I feel safe. I..did not have a good experience when I was young."

"I see."

You bit your inner cheek as you shifted your gaze outside the window towards the moving cars around you. But inside you had a lot of questions bothering you.

Did something bad happen to him when he was young? If it was his secret then why did he tell you about it since you never asked? That too he hesitated, meaning he is not ready to open up to anyone yet, was he?

You glanced back at your boss again, this time pity filling your heart. He is always cold and distant but he can be kind sometimes. If he shared this little piece of information with you, it means that he was starting to trust you. Maybe not fully but slow progress was also good.

"Thank you, sir."

"For what?" He asked, glancing at you in confusion.

"For trusting me enough to say about your insecurity. I know it's not easy."

Jungkook gripped the wheel tighter as he avoided any eye contact with you. After a few minutes of silence, he asked.

"But how can you know I trust you? I did not even say the whole truth."

"You don't have to sir. Maybe not fully but at least you consider me capable enough to know one of your insecurity. That's also a big thing for me. I just want you to know that its okay, not everyone is perfect and that you can tell me anything. I will always be here to listen and comfort you."

"Yuna?"

You looked at the owner of the voice, sniffing when you felt something tickling your nose. It was your tears.

"Huh?"

Seokjin looked at you in concern, "I said do you want me to keep driving ahead or will you get off from this place?"

You looked out to see the supermarket, realising this was the place Seokjin had dropped you off because you did not tell him your real address yet.

"Are you okay?" His voice was quiet but you heard it and shook your head.

"Just drive ahead."

Not in the mood for any talk you looked away, trying to hide the tears which rolled down your cheeks with the memory you just remembered about your boss.

Perhaps such friendship was never meant for you or Jungkook. Seokjin thankfully kept quiet and drove for a few more minutes, stopping in front of your house when you informed him.

If he did a background check on me, how does he not know my address? Maybe not to be suspicious.

"We are here." You nodded and got out of the warm car, the chill air greeting your bare arms.

Sora also got out groggily, muttering something under her breath. Though you wanted to run inside, you had to thank him so you headed towards his side.

"Thank you...for the ride."

"It was my pleasure Yuna."

You nodded, ready to leave but his voice stopped you.

"Why were you crying?"

Crap, he indeed caught you.

You only shook your head, muttering something before leaving him, "Good night Seokjin."

With a sigh, he started his car and drove away in the dark making you sigh. On the porch was Sora with crossed arms with narrowed eyes.

"What was that?"

"What?" You asked innocently.

She shook her head, "That was clearly something Yuna."

"Nothing. I am just tired, let's go in."

Without another word you entered your house, it's scent and warmth making you release a deep sigh as the current events replayed in your mind.

It's really nothing, you comforted yourself but knew very well that wasn't true.

A/N: I pity Yuna has to go through such pain but it's inevitable. Do tell me your thoughts, constructive criticism is always welcome :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
704K 40.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
282K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...