𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 || Genshin Impact x...

By wisteriapath

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍!𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . What will happen when the 2. Fatui harbing... More

a/n
Character info
( note from the future )
〜 Chapter 1 〜
〜 chapter 2 〜
〜 chapter 3 〜
〜 chapter 4 〜
〜 chapter 5 〜
〜 chapter 6 〜
〜 chapter 7 〜
〜 chapter 8 〜
〜 chapter 9 〜
〜 chapter 10 〜
〜 chapter 11 〜
〜 chapter 12 〜
〜 chapter 13 〜
〜 chapter 14 〜
〜 chapter 15 〜
〜 chapter 16 〜
〜 chapter 17 〜
〜 chapter 18 〜
〜 chapter 19 〜
〜 chapter 20 〜
〜 chapter 21 〜
〜 chapter 22 〜
〜 chapter 23 〜
〜 chapter 24 〜
〜 chapter 25 〜
〜 chapter 26 〜
〜 chapter 27 〜
〜 chapter 28 〜
〜 chapter 29 〜
〜 chapter 30 〜
〜 chapter 32 〜
Oneshot book
〜 chapter 33 〜
〜 chapter 34 〜
〜 chapter 35 〜
〜 chapter 36 〜
〜 chapter 37 〜
〜 chapter 38 〜
〜 chapter 39 〜
〜 chapter 40 〜
〜 chapter 41 〜
〜 chapter 42 〜
〜 chapter 43 〜
〜 chapter 44 〜
〜 chapter 45 〜
〜 chapter 46 〜
〜 chapter 47 〜
〜 chapter 48 〜
〜 chapter 49 〜
〜 chapter 50 〜
〜 epilogue 〜
Fun Facts and info
¿⸮ 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ?¿

〜 chapter 31 〜

4.1K 151 67
By wisteriapath

As the sun was rising at the next morning again, Aether, Paimon and I already made our way to the northland bank since we got a letter the last evening to come there in the morning. Hopefully Childe found the man he was searching for.

I was really glad that the ginger-head somehow managed to help the traveler out but I wasn't in the mood to walk all around Liyue to the northland bank to be then told that he is recently at Liuli Pavilion.

I just wanted some time off and read the book that Xingqiu recommended me yesterday, short before we parted ways.

"Here, take this. Since you borrowed me your book, I also give you one of mine. We can exchange them again the next time we meet! Hopefully we finished them till then"

The blue-haired boy said and gave me the book he read before.

I was carrying it by me, hoping that I would have some spare time but doubted it anyway.

After one of the Fatui told us about Childes whereabouts, the Liuli Pavilion like mentioned before,  we made our way down the streets again to find the other Harbinger.

Couldn't he just told us in the letter where he was?

But then again, it's Childe that we are talking about after all.

I signed at the Harbinger who somehow always find a way to make things complicated. If he wanted to or not, it was almost every time the case.

After a few minutes, we finally reached our destination and I could already see the ginger-head standing in front of the entrance of the building, seemingly waiting for us to arrive.

"Ah, you made it"

He said as he noticed our presence and smiled brightly at us like always.

"As promised, I have found someone who can help you. Someone who can solve the mystery of why the Liyue Qixing would hide the Geo Archon's vessel"

Childe said, mentioning to the restaurant behind us.

"I took the liberty of setting up a business dinner, as per the Liyue custom. Come on, I introduce you"

The male continued, now opening the door for us to enter.

We entered the building as Childe closed the door behind us again and stepped forward to lead us towards the right table, waving towards the person that was already sitting there.

I looked to me left, to the table, and saw a man with dark ash-brown hair, the tips had the same color as his eyes, a light amber. He was wearing a long dark brown coat with dragon scale patterns and silver shoulder pads.

He had recently a cup of tea in his hands but placed it down on the table again, once he also noticed our arrival and slightly smiled at us.

„Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhongli, consultant to an organization known as Wangshen... and a trusted associate of the Fatui"

Childe introduced the man.

I heard of the name before but never met Zhongli neither informed me any further. I was never really included about the things happening here in Liyue and was more than busy with my work at our hometown to care about that.

Childe had quite the connection to the recruit in Liyue sometimes, so I guess he knew of Mr. Zhongli because of that. Maybe they even met before but I couldn't remember Childe going to this nation before. But that didn't really matter either.

„Associate of the Fatui?"

Aether then asked as he sat down beside me, who was sitting next to Childe.

„Indeed. Wangshengs like of work can be... sensitive at times. Lets just say they understand when discretion is needed"

The ginger-head spoke up, putting some of the food in front of us on his plate. Or rather tried to since he had to use chopsticks and... well, we just say he wasn't used to it...

„And we, the Fatui, have always been glad to do business with friends who walk in the shadows"

He continued, kinda just trying to distract us from his failed attempt to use the chopsticks.

„Walk im... the shadows...?"

Paimon asked, kinda confused about the meaning behind this as Zhongli finally decided to also speak up.

„It's an honor to meet you. I have heard tells of you from Mondstadt"

„Nice to meet you too Mr. Zhongli. Ehm... may I ask, what exactly is Wangshen doing?"

I asked, also kinda curious about the business with this organization.

„The Wangshen funeral parlor organizes burials. We ensure that those pass on do so in peace"

He responded to my question and sipped on his tea again.

Paimon sighed out of relieve, already thinking that the organization may be some sort of hired killers or such.

Childe, who was still struggling to hold his chopsticks right, then spoke up again.

„A- Anyway, I brought you here because-„

„Because I can bring you to see Rex Lapis vessel"

Zhongli cut in, ending the sentence himself as I couldn't bare seeing whatever childe was doing and grabbed his chopsticks, placing some food on his place myself.

„You- you can what?!"

Paimon then said, curious about why some random man of the Funeral parlor could bring us to the remains of the god of Geo.

...

„Soo, basically, we're going to organize a funeral for Rex lapis?"

Paimon asked, trying to process everything Zhongli said before to wich the male just nodded.

„Ok then let's go!"

The little pixie cheered, clapping her hands together.

„you can go if you want, don't worry about me. Might just have a few more drinks..."

Childe said as we were already back on our feet, ready to go.

„A few... drinks?"

I asked, looking at the harbinger who just smiled at me.

Oh this couldn't go well... I experienced it one time that Childe was drunk after  "a few drinks". He got all affectionate and a little bit flirty at some points. I couldn't care less if he would just sit here and maybe flirt with one or two random people since I knew that he don't really mean it... but that's not the thing.

The thing is that he is not going and harass some random people with his actions, no, it's just me... yes just me. The last time, some other drunk females flirted with him but he didn't reacted at all, no he came straight to me and clung onto me till the next morning.

„You, Ehm... you shouldn't drink. It's still pretty early in the morning"

I said, just trying to convince the other harbinger to not drink that much. It couldn't end well if he would wander along the street of Liyue for maybe hours just to find me and the others.

The male just had a kinda questionable look on his face. No wonder, no one told him about his actions the last time he was drunk so I guess he didn't really knew how he really was when he was drunk.

„Just saying. Better not drink that much"

I said before leaving the Pavilion with the others.

———————————————————————————

A/N

Hey hey <3

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and are exited for the next one 🤍

It's already nearing the end, isn't it? How the time flies~ but we still have a lot to do before that ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

And thank you so so much for 6k reads 🤍🤍

Anywayyy, I hope you had / have a good day and see you soon <33

~ Author-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.1K 20
!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change my mind but I'm not that confident that I...
249K 8.5K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
101K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
38.5K 1.4K 29
❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲...❞ 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 PLEASE GO READ THE REWRITE ON MY PROFILE!!!! Cover credits: @ IllaOhara on Twitter Scaramouch...