Alessandro

By ddddd303

Love. Something he never believed in until he met her. Trust. Something she never believed in until she met... More

Intro
Fear
Pain
Beautiful
Thank you
Comfort
Soft
Brothers
Muffled tears
Normal life
Fight
Recovery
Fragile
Home
Intruder
Pure anger
Anger to love
No promises
Rodrigo
Leo
Truth
Support
Plan
Venom
Pickles
Heartbeat
Mask
Afterwards
Sickness
Alone
Deals with the devil
Breathless moments
Mascarade ball
Mascarade ball part two
The end to a perfect night
Meet the parents
Meet the parents 2
Listen to me
Heartache
Numb
Reality
Unwanted attention
Justice
Back where i belong
Bitch please..
Leaving me
Figure
Figure part 2
Dried blood
Memories of you
Horror and joy
Spinning
Guilt
Author's note
It will only ever be you
make her proud
alternative ending

The store

9.6K 235 8
By ddddd303

Authors note - oh my god I have reached 1k reads!!! I  never thought anyone would read this so thank you. I hope you enjoy the book.

Mia
I stared into the toilet bowl deep in thought. No I couldn't be pregnant. I'm only 17.
I was sick once more before I decided to get up and go and speak to Leo. I needed to take a test yet I doubt I could go on my own to the shop so I would need Leo to go with me or for me.
I trudged down the stairs trying to avoid Alessandro. I looked in the lounge and thankfully I found Leo sat on his phone. I stood in the door waiting to see if he would notice me.
" Leo " I said quietly causing him to quickly look up.
" Mia are you okay? " he asked concerned as he got up from the sofa.
I guess he could see the slight panic on my face.
" I need to talk to you " he looked at me confused yet he followed me anyway. We walked all the way down the bottom of the garden so nobody could hear us. I sat down on the chair and Leo sat on the one next to me. He repeatedly asked me what I was doing while we walked down here but I didn't answer him.
" Mia what's happening " he asked again
" I might need your help"
" of course I'll help. What do you need help with " he asked in a comforting way as he rested his hand on my hand comfortingly.
" I think ..... " I stopped as I couldn't say the word
Leo still didn't understand what I was talking about so he waited for me to finish my sentence.
" I think I might be pregnant " I blurted out. When the words came out of my mouth it didn't feel real. It felt wrong.
I looked over to Leo and saw him gobsmacked.
" no way" he said getting a bit excited
" I don't know. I need to get a test"
" I'll come with you "
I nodded back to him and we both just sat their thinking.
" Leo what do I do. How will Alessandro act !" I asked sounding defeated and scared.
He looked as if he was about to speak but he shut his mouth again.
" I'm not sure " he said honestly.
The words upset me a little bit. I wanted reassurance that he would be okay with it but now I felt crushed.
" how long have you been feeling like this " Leo asked
" the past two mornings. It only clicked today that I might be Pregnant. I walked into the kitchen and Alessandro was cooking meat and I felt so nauseated. Then I ran upstairs as a wave of nausea hit and I have thrown up in the toilet a few times this morning and just before I came out. "
" okay, it doesn't sound like food poisoning " he chuckled.
" let's go and get a test. I'll just tell Alessandro that we're going to get you some school supplies." He told me.
" okay thank you" I said as he eloped me in his arms.

I waited in the car while Leo was inside telling Alessandro where we are going. My knees were bouncing up and down nervously as I waited in anticipation for him to walk out.
Thankfully around 5 minutes later, Leo walked out on his own. He got in the drivers seat.
" is your seatbelt on ?" He asked me cautiously.
" ummm yes I do know how to put a seatbelt on " I told him in a jokey way.

For the rest of the ride to the drugstore we chatted about random stuff. I did love Leo. He felt like a brother to me and I was thankful for that.

We both got out the car and walked up to the entrance. I took a deep breath and walked inside.
" so where are they" Leo asked questionably
" follow me " I told him as I lead him to the isle.
There were lots of different types . And I'm not going to lie, I didn't know half of them existed. Who knew what one was the best one cause I definitely didn't.
"holy" Leo said as he saw all the different tests.
" I know "
I picked up a five different tests and walked to the till. Leo payed for me and then we left the store.
On the way back we stopped in a store that sold stationary to get something to look like we really did go to get me supplies. I just bought some pens and a note pad.
On the drive back home we were both quiet. So many questions clouded my head. I was deep in thought that I didn't notice Leo open the car door for me to get out.
" you go straight upstairs and into your room and I'll check for Alessandro " I nodded and walked upstairs in a hurry. I turned to look down each corner to check no one from the mafia or Alessandro himself were near. Once I got to my bedroom safely I stuffed the tests in the bathroom cabinet while I waited for Leo.
Around half an hour later Leo came upstairs looking out of breath.
" sorry, I had to help Alessandro for a bit but he's busy now so he won't know we are up here. " he said looking smug with himself.
" well done "

Leo sat on the bed as I walked into the he bathroom and shut the door behind me. I peed on all 5 sticks. I left them on the side while I waited. God this felt like the longest few minutes of my life. When the timer went off on my phone I was shaking. I was scared to look at them yet I knew I had to. I took a deep breath and peered down at the tests. I could see on all of the tests two lines. Oh my god.

I sat myself down on the floor for a minute as I felt a bit unsteady .
Once I felt steady enough I got up and walked out the bathroom. I saw Leo say there tapping his shoe onto he floor nervously.
" so ?" He asked me.
" I am pregnant" I told him.
He jumped up from the bed and hugged me.
" come have a look" I told him as I led him into the bathroom to all the tests.
" wow " he said yet again gobsmacked.
It was this moment that I realised I already loved my baby. Even if Alessandro didn't want it, I was capable on my own to do this.

End of chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8.1K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
996 9 51
▪︎trigger warning▪︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...
430 209 14
leila, daughter of a powerful man who gave everything to her, spoilt her, kept her happy to keep leila from knowing the truth. Her father, Luciano Do...
83.2K 1.7K 45
Rose Hernandez...she needs saving from her drunk abusive excuse of a father. Enzo Romano...he is currently building his reputation as the fearless m...