๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ยฐเฟ๐™‘๐™–...

By ventiisoda

" ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ, ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š› เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š“๐š˜ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šž: ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŠ: ๐š‚๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ: ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šข
๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’ ๐šˆ๐šž๐šž๐š“๐š’: ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š
๐™ผ๐š’๐šข๐šŠ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š—: ๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š—๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š’: ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š’๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ: ๐™ผ๐š’๐š•๐š” ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š“๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š˜: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š๐šŠ๐šข: ๐™ธ๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ
๐š๐šŠ๐šข: ๐™ณ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šข
๐™ป๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ: ๐™ฐ๐š*๐š–'๐šœ ๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐šข๐šŠ ๐™บ๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐šข๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’: ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š—: ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐šƒ๐™ฟ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š˜: ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š—๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š’: ๐™ธ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐™ฟ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š˜: ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š˜: ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š– ๐™บ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ
๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š˜ ๐š„๐šฃ๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’: ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š“๐š’๐š–๐šŠ: ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™บ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜: ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜ (๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐šข): ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™บ๐šข๐š˜๐š“๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š”๐šž: ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šž๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šข๐šŒ๐š”: ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

1K 21 17
By ventiisoda

Requested by: no one

Type: Fluff/ lime at the end
Warnings: Semi-Sexual content at the end❗️

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*ೃ༄

WARmth

I snuggle closer to the familiar chest. The scent of chocolate drifts into my lungs as Killua lets out a small yawn. His arms wrap around my body, bringing me even closer.

"Morning kitten. Happy Valentine's Day" he said giving me a kiss on the top of my head. A small smile stretches across my face as I lift my head from his chest.

"Happy Valentine's Day kitty." I yawned out. My e/c eyes meet sapphire ones as he laughs at my bed head.

"Don't laugh I just got up!" I exclaimed puffing my cheeks out. Killua chuckles before kissing my head again.

"I'm going to go cook us some breakfast, you should start getting ready for today." he said getting up from the bed. Killua stretched out his arms, his muscles flexing through the thin fabrics of his tank top as I stared at his back.

"Baka take a picture if you're going to stare." he snickered before going to the bathroom. My cheeks flushed red as I hid under the blanket from embarrassment.

A couple minutes later, the bathroom door opened again, Killua came out in a lavender colored hoodie and his usual basketball shorts. Walking over, he gave me a small kiss on the lips before heading towards the bedroom door.

"Hurry up cause I'm cooking your favorite!" he called outside our bedroom, slowly shutting the door. Throwing the blankets on the ground, I hurry into the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, I walk into the kitchen to see Killua in front of the stove. He hummed a familiar song while flipping over the pancakes again. As if noticing my gaze, he turned his head around and gave me a smile.

"Breakfast is ready so you can go sit down." he said turning off the stove. Nodding, I go over to the small island table and take a seat on one of the stools. Killua places our plates down on the counter and takes his seat.

"Alright let's dig in!" Killua said stabbing the pancakes.

[Time skip presented by Gons spiky hair]

"Man that breakfast was good!" I said rubbing my stomach. Killua laughed at my childlike actions as he watched in amusement.

"Alright let's go!" he shouted grabbing my hand. Confused at what he meant, I let him drag me out the door and onto the busy sidewalk.

"I wanted to take you out shopping today. So choose whatever you want, kay?" he said, waving around a credit card with the name Milluki on it.

"W-Wait you don't have to do this! I just want to spend the day with you kil." I exclaimed, squeezing his hand in reassurance. Killua laughed lightly and tucked our intertwined hands into his hoodie pocket.

"Don't worry Baka, I want to do this. Plus I have a surprise for you tonight." he replied teasingly. My eyes widened in surprise hearing the last part. That albino kid always had some trick up his sleeve.
"Fine if you insist, but don't complain when I'm taking too long in the stores!"

[Another time skip presented by Gotohs lucky coin]

I giggled listening to Killua talk about Gon.
"Yea and he basically blew a fuse trying to figure out the math." he said smiling. I took another sip of my boba while looking at my boyfriend. Sensing my stare, he turned his gaze towards me and blushed at the attention.

"Baka! Why are you staring?" he said tilting his head down, his white bangs covering his tomato-like face.

"Mmmmm cause i love you so much." I laughed giving him a kiss on the cheek. Once again he blushed furiously and called me Baka. Turning my head from him, I noticed that we were heading towards the park instead of our apartment.

"Snowy where are we going?" I asked, glancing at him. He chuckled before slightly squeezing my hand.
"Didnt I tell you I had a surprise for you?" he asked, snickering at my denseness. My mouth made an "o" shape as I recalled him mentioning a surprise.

The rest of the walk was a comfortable silence as we headed towards my "surprise". Killua stopped abruptly and took his hand from mine. Before I could say anything, Killua went behind me and put his hands over my eyes.

"Alright we have to walk like this the rest of the way." he said, his breath tickling the back of my neck. Giggling at the feeling, I gave a simple nod before we started walking again.
After a couple minutes of walking, Killua suddenly stopped.

"Alright we are here." he said. Slowly, Killua took his hands off my eyes. My eyes squinted at the sudden light change. Once My eyes got used to the lighting, I stood there speechless at the scene before me.

A red and white patterned blanket laid on the grass with a cute little picnic basket placed in the middle. Candles sat neatly on the sidelines while rose petals and fairly lights decorated the blanket. My hand slowly went up to cover my mouth as I took in the scenery.

"I-I wanted to make today special, so I asked some friends to help me with this." Killua piped in, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Without hesitation, I jumped into Killuas arms and stuffed my face into his chest.

"Thank you so much kiwuwa, god you're too good for me." I murmured into his chest. Killua wrapped his arms around my body, giving me a kiss on the head.
"Geez don't make it a big deal idiot, if one of us it too good for the other it's you." he whispered.

After a few moments of enjoying killuas embrace, I slowly unwrapped my arms around him and turned towards the picnic scene. Giving a small laugh, I skipped over to the picnic basket and sat down on the soft blanket. Killua followed after me, taking a seat next to me.

We both dug into the basket, pulling out sandwiches and little fruits in containers. The rest of the night was spent with each other's company, enjoying the calm atmosphere and the other's presence.

"K-Killua?" I asked, turning my head towards him. He turned his head towards mine, giving me a small nod. "Um, I wanted to say thank you for everything. I don't know how I can ever repay you for this, god I love you so much." I whispered, burying my head into my hands as my cheeks flushed a hot red.

Killua stayed quiet for a second before scooting closer to me. He slowly took my hands into his, bringing our faces closer to each other. Giving me a small smile before crashing his lips onto mine.

My cheeks flushed an even darker color of red as our lips moved together in a rhythm. Killua must've been eating chocolate because his lips tasted just like it.

His hands slid down my arms, wrapping around my waist to bring me closer. I slowly leaned onto my back, looping my arms around his neck, bringing him down with me. His soft lips moved against mine, like they were two puzzle pieces coming together.

Killua was on top of me, our legs tangled with each other, lips against lips. I slowly combed my hands through his hair before tugging at his strands lightly. He gave a soft groan at the new sensation before rubbing his hands up and down my sides, causing goosebumps to appear on my arms.

This was more than a kiss. I could feel all the love and passion he was putting behind it. It was his way of telling me 'I love you'.

Killua swiped his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Without hesitation, I opened my mouth welcoming his tongue with mine.

Our mouths danced with each other as he took control over the kiss. He explored my mouth, leaving no spot unmarked. Small moans and whimpers left my mouth, boosting Killua pride.

His hands moved moved under my shirt onto my bare skin. Every touch was like fire on my skin and I couldn't get enough of him. I removed my hands from his hair, and pushed them under his hoodie.

My hands explored his chest and abs, savoring the way they flexed under my touch. Killua let out airy moans as my hands felt around his torso. My mind slowly started to get hazy from the lack of oxygen.

Killua noticed my movements slow in down so he took his lips away from mine, letting me breathe again. A string of saliva connected both of our mouths, in which Killua laughed at until he noticed my face.

I was panting hard, trying to catch my breathe. But Killua noticed the little tears that were streaming out of the corner of my eyes. He immediately wiped away my tears, thinking he did something wrong.

"What's wrong kitten." he whispered soothingly. The soft look he had on his eyes immediately made me answer him.

"I-Its just you're so kind and freaking amazing I wonder why would you choose someone like me. There are loads of prettier people out there who will fit better for you, but you still love me. Why?"

Killua was shocked at my words. He knew I was a bit insecure about myself but never imagined it would get as far as questioning his love for me.

Not even a second later, he was chuckling slightly.
"Baka I love you so much cause you're you. There's no one else in this world who's like you. You're so god damn beautiful and make my life a thousand times better." he replied, caressing my cheek carefully.

"T-Thank you kil." I barely whispered. Killua was surprised at the sound of my voice, but nonetheless he just wanted to let me know how he felt.

"I hope that tells you that I love you so damn much y/n. I would do anything for you without a complaint and would not expect anything in return. You mean the world to me, I don't know what I would do without you." Killua whispered before giving me a small peck on the lips.

My eyes became watery as I grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him into another sweet kiss. He slowly wiped away my tears with his thumbs as his lips moved against mine in a slow, synchronized pattern.

Once again, we pulled away at each other. Our breathes were jagged and uneven, heartbeats were over 100 miles per hour, but it felt like a bliss.

Killua laid down next to me, pulling me into his embrace. We both laid in a comfortable silence, the only noises were our hard breathing and occasional animal noise.

After a couple minutes, Killua broke the silence.

"Love, I want you to know that you're the one person I love so much and would die for. So I don't want you ever thinking you need to repay me for anything because being by my side is so much more thank I could ever ask for."

He pulled both of us up with me sitting on his lap, my legs hooked on one side of his body. I looked up to Killua to see his eyes looking back into mine.

"T-Thank you kil, I just love you so much and want to be good enough for you. And before you say anything about me being enough, you already showed me with that kiss!" I giggled at the last part.

Killua laughed lightly with me. He put one arm around my waist, the other softly stroking my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling into his chest.

The air was clear and calm, no lies or secrets kept hidden.

༄ؘ ˑ

༄ؘ ˑ

༄ؘ ˑ

"Happy Valentine's Day y/n."

"Happy Valentine's Day Killua."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.8K 19
(*โ•นโ–ฝโ•น*) anime x blackreaders
45.6K 493 19
Now you can be with your favorite anime boys and girls- all of them Requests are open
184K 3.6K 21
โ ๐๐€๐Š๐€! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž...๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐„! โž โ€โžท ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š ๐™๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ๐œ๐ค ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™...
147K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...