The Arrivals , A slow Burn R...

By madam-snape

"Severus Snape hasn't always been the best man. But when it matters most, he undergoes a treacherous journey... More

Part 1 Introduction
Part 2 : Rumor Has it
Part 3 : Memory Out of Smoke
Part 4 : Luck
Part 5 : The Arrivals
Part 6 : Fully Booked Grimmauld
Part 7 : Warmth
Part 8 : Dumbeldor's Army
Part 9 : Healing Black
Part 10 : Garden Blessings
Part 11 : Departure
Part 12 : The first Hocrux
Part 13 : A spark of Joy
Part 14 : Mischief managed
Part 15 : The Final Battle
Part 16 : A new beggings , with Arthur weasley
Part 17 : Bottle fame
Part 18 : the desprate owls
Part 19 : Exposed
Part 20 : some things never change
Part 21 : U turn
Part 22 : wake up in your arms
Part 23 : Dad's Brew
Part 24 : leave the knife, Hermione
Part 25 : Miss Evans
Part 26 : Epilouge
The Wedding
Dad's Made ( M ) content
Leave The Knife
Peace Envoy
A New Level of Commitment
Date
Accuse ( shift of events )
Himself
The wedding [ 4k readers gift ! ]
NEW Fanfic

Evans

93 3 0
By madam-snape

Lily's Window

Severus crossed his way through the dungeons, he walked to the yard where lily used to stay, he held his courage and said to his thoughts "I didn't do anything wrong."

He took careful steps behind her, she knew he was there by the silence that washed the place he entered and the feeling that someone is watching her.

"Hasn't you received my owls, Evans?"

"All the 55."

"And you didn't thought you would maybe... answer them?"

She turned to him and said.

"I have N.E.W.Ts to carry on , and if you please stopped talking to me , I would be very pleased."

"I. Will. Not. Stop."

As she was about to leave the place he said.

"Detention, miss Evans .. at my office, tonight."

She fell into his trap, again.

______________________________________________

After classes Lily suppose to Floo back with Hermione, but she excused her to back late at night and not wait for her.

She surrendered to her fate with Severus, she went to his office to see whats that all about. She couldn't deny how thrilled she was , kept slapping her face every time she think of him elsewhere.

She entered like a terrified teenager from The potions master, placing her books on the desk , he showed up from behind like he did in the yard.

"You came, I'm surprised."

"I am not ready to slip into more problems, tell me whats that all about and let me leave."

He sighed heavily, pulled a chair as they both had a seat.

"Lily, Whatever happens, it was not true! You have to believe me."

"But you have not deny it."

"I couldn't speak, if I showed any reaction towards that insufferable Hermione Granger I would kill her immediately! Hasn't you seen how she behaves."

She rolled her eyes out of boredom, "Listen, I am sick of this topic, I trusted you Sev, and if you didn't do it, then I trust your word as the man I knew and trusted before."

"Really?" He didn't though it will be easy for her to believe.

Lily continued answering his questioning eyes.

"Yes, it's just my heart, kept denying this fact and I follow my heart as always"

she showed a sad expressions, "I don't know whom to trust anymore."

He went closer to her , turned his hands around her and hold her hand, he said in a warm tone "Trust me"

She felt an unfamiliar type of safety and belonging, she wished for a second to loose herself in his lab and lean on him, hug him maybe? She never felt this feelings since the sneaky problems series by James potter started to play.

As he kept his hands around her, she turned to meet his face and found him didn't change his position,

"Sev, I... Can I hug you for god's sake " she didn't wait for the answer, she embraced him and dissolved in his chest , she gasped a small sigh and dropped some tears.

"Severus, I am extremely damaged."

He hugged her even more, kissed her head slightly, and comfort her

"Then Allow me to heal you , repair you, as you did to me."

She pulled herself and faced him, "I can't Severus, Whatever this is.. It's not easy!"

Severus face changed, he was worried again "Why? Lily you are free now, free to love and to choose the right person for you. Give me a chance , don't forbid me again , I beg you."

She started to feel anxious, squeezed her head as she try to focus, "But I am... a mother now, and even thoe I am no longer married, It's not easy .. Harry will not be ok with this, he had enough since James left us "

Snape eyes went wide.

"Then despite all of this, you .. you want me to be in your life?"

Lily couldn't meet his eyes, she felt blushed and shyness control her .

"I do."

"Sweet Merlin! Come here." he embraced her very strongly, as both of them started to drop some tears, he waited 20 years for this moment

He took a moment to hold her chin up, staring at her green, sparkling eyes,

"I love you, and I did mad things for the sake of your love, and one last chance from you will do wonders to my heart.. I will not gave up on you again "

He kissed her gently, turning his hands around her neck,she was surprised, but not rejecting his love.

Lily realize how crazy things are going, she blushed and pulled back

"I need to go, Harry will notice my absence it's late."

Severus felt embarrassed he tried to control the situation :

"Lily are you mad at me? Sorry I've should not cross my limits but I..."

"I am not mad, Sev, but I am not alone in this world" placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I will see you tomorrow."

And left hurrying towards the Floo at McGonagall's office.

Severus sighed heavily and went back to his desk , and said to himself,

"Well, at least she's not mad, and will be here tomorrow ."

He couldn't sleep that night, he felt like a dream or a fake scenarios he used to make on his head sometimes, seeing her care for him, love him and inhaling her soft perfume and drawn himself into her red wild hair, for the first time he felt hope is lightening a small spark of light in his heart. He kept repeating the scene again and again in his head, his most desperate heart desire is now coming closer to him.

Lily arrived at Grimmauld place, as she went to the living room she looked blushed, and somehow hiding something. She greeted the house occupants, and went upstairs .

"Lily, are you hiding a weapon or something? What's wrong with her?" Sirius never miss a thing.

"Leave the woman alone. She is not a child, now finish you cuppa we have to go to work." Hermione said firmly to Sirius.

"Yes ma'am" he obliged.

Harry went to his mother room, and he asked "Mom, what took you so long? Hermione was there before you in two hours."

"Nothing, I had some assignment and I needed the library , and then I stopped by a friend to talk, we couldn't feel time." she smiled"

Harry wasn't very sure of the answer, but he nodded anyway.

"Honey, You hungry?" she asked.

"I am fine, Mom, just had a snack with them at tea time."

"Fine, okay." said Lily with a spooky face.

"I am leaving. Need anything from outside, Mom?"

"No, I am okay. Be careful and don't be late."

Lily was blushing, happily and kept swinging in the room and dancing like a butterfly.. her adrenaline was running all over her body , she was cherished, sighed a cheerful sigh while throwing her head into the pillow.

"I am in love with my childhood friend." She covered her face under the sheets and said,

"Aaaaah, what am I doing to my life!"

She gathered herself up , turned her focus on the mountain of books and note books she have, and started to study, the house was very quiet like everyday evening, as Hermione and Sirius go to their works, Harry to the Quidditch pitch training.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.1K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
152K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...
1.1M 44.6K 98
❝my papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.❞ ❝why would he say that?❞ ❝his own love betrayed their best friends and the fam...
12.4K 532 26
After taking a months trip to a holiday home near London to celebrate their graduation Sirius Black and James Potter find themselves unaware that the...