Brotherhood (New Zealand Coun...

By MiaGodOfCats

Warning! This story will most likely make you cry for a snake, absolutely hate UK and support New Zealand's a... More

New Dad
Breakfast
Escape
Through the night
Fashion show
Picnic
Sibling rivalry
Oh brother
Emergency
Brave
Home?
Family relations
Fights
Eat
Mum
Medicine
Guests
Ship
New Friend
Oil
Abuse
Files
office
Darkness
Punishment
Shopping
Call
Waking up
Ice Cream
Back home
Scared
Sorry
Sheep
Why
5K!!!
Park
Notes
Bets
Photos
Dinner
Escort
Gunshot
Cellar
Juice
Police
Drawings
10K 11K 12K!!!!!!!!
What happened?
Bandages
Drive
New company
Out the window
Bar
Staying the night
Broken bones
Phone
Liar
Violence
Cast
Tired
Meeting
Adults
Signatures
"Heist"
Mornings
Threats
Alone
Nervous
Flowers
playing
20K!!
Tape
Remote
Missing
Stand off
Moving out
Dinosaur nuggets
Sick
Nightmares
Mum/Mom power
Lego
Mint leaves
Good day
Little chat
Pictures
Sharp things
Doors
Rice Gang
(insert extra creative chapter title here)
Out of the office
30K!!
Bugs, guns and cookies
Little brothers
Kicked out
Eyepatch
Betrayed
Moving out 2
F#CK
Threatening Teacup
100th!!!
Safe
Watching
Restaurant
Strange place
Race cars
Validation (New)
Half a bottle of wine (New)
Burnt toast (New)
Little Dolphin
Punching walls
Little brothers
Europeans are Dangerous
Calm-down Cupboard
Ding dong
Union Jacks... Union Jacks everywhere
Meeting Mexico
Locked Drawers
Banana
Showing scars
Oblivious
Misplaced confidence
Quietly
Sewing kit
Christmas special
Grass nuggets
Save the child
Parenting
Unknown place
Racing
50K extra long chapter!
Morning
Sirens
Huggy
Ghosts
Infected
Grass nugget returns
Midnight sewing lessons with Netherlands
Tied to a chair
Peace and quiet
Hide and seek
Uh oh
Adopted
Dads
Bullet-Proof Vests
Recoil
60K Ask and Dare
Tired
A stupid thing to do
Climbing Trees
Snakes
Cursed Images
Pathetic
Conflicted
All the little kids
Broom Broom

50K part 2!! + Competition winners!

375 15 40
By MiaGodOfCats

Hey guys... Sorry this took so long, but I'm back, I'm healthy and I'm safe. Well, I still can't get over the fact that I have reached 50K! I hold so my pride in my books because of you guys and your comments and support are getting me through the week, one day at a time. I love you all so much and if you try and deny it, I will fight you on how much I love you!

I love all the support you have given me and as much as I want to shout out all the people that have really made a difference over the years, there are just too many of you. You guys make me feel loved. Some of you have been with me since I started and others are new to the family.

I just want you all to feel like you are a part of my family. I will love you like and mother, joke with you like a dad, protect you like a brother and support you like a sister. If you guys ever need anything, I'm here for you guys, because I know I can rely on you guys.

Anyway, that's enough from me for now. Shall we get on with the ask and dares?

SaltyMackrel

To Australia and New Zealand: I have Tim Tams and milk! Here you go! Feel free to share them with whoever, I have plenty. But don't eat too many!

Australia: YES!!!

New Zealand: I want some...

Australia: You can have the milk. The Tim Tams are mine

New Zealand: Can I have one at least?

Australia: Nope! Mine.

New Zealand: At least while he is distracted, I can steal some of his milo...

Malaysia: May I join?

New Zealand: Of course

malaysia_idk + Echa_Malaya

To all countries: Greetings, I have a deep sense coming, that you countries haven't seen Boboiboy and ejen ali, let's make a deal, if you watch Boboiboy season 1-3, Boboiboy the movie, Boboiboy galaxy, Boboiboy the movie 2,ejen ali season 1-2 and ejen ali the movie, I will give you a year' worth of your favourite foods or drinks, and if you don't watch all,i will take your favourite foods or drinks. Also, here *gives national animals plushies *.

I will also give them anything they want that's under 1000 pounds. To also eat durian pizza hahahahaa

Everyone agreed, more or less, and they binged watched all of it. However, America and Russia had to be placed in separate rooms because they kept fighting with each other. While watching Boboiboy the movie 2, Malaysia and Indonesia passed around durian pizza to everyone. Although most were reluctant to try it, they enjoyed it. Except for Italy. He went off on a 3 hour rant which made everyone else miss out on the movie.

iroman152

To UK: Listen up bud! I want to know what made you think taking kids and using them for war was a great idea? Also you can have a single cup of tea while you explain yourself.

UK: I appreciate the tea, so I will explain. So, being an Empire is a difficult task, it's all a competition.  And, I didn't take all of them. Some were just... not up to standard, but they are still mine and I marked them and everything. Also, instead of sending my own troops to war and using my resources, I realised I could benefit by taking from my colonies. France doesn't like it when I call them colonies though. Also, nice cup of tea.

To Netherlands: Congratulations on the character development you're now better than UK! As a reward you can have your favourite food.

Netherlands: Excellent, now be quiet about it or the others will think I'm soft. They are still colonies, not countries. But I will take that reward.

To America: How've you been doing as of lately bud, feeling ok?

America: Not really. Life hasn't been to fair to me. It's been quite bland and nothing seems interesting anymore. At least when Mexico was over, I had some kind of company. I mean, Spain is great and all, but, she doesn't really do much. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

To Antarctica: Where do you live since as far as I know you don't really seem to have a home? Also you can have your favorite food as well!

Antarctica: Here, I'll show you! *He grabs your hand and leads to an old bridge* I live under here! This is Rob Tob, he only has one hand. I live with him.

Rob Tob: I'm homeless, the kid just decided to stay with me.

New Zealand: Wait... you're homeless?

Antarctica: No, this is my home.

Rob Tob: This is a bridge, you live under a bridge.

Antarctica: I have a blanket

Rob Tob: You only have a blanket, and it's wet.

Antarctica: I love my home

Rob Tob: You have anywhere else in the world and you decide to live under a bridge with a one-handed hobo?

Antarctica: Yep

JackalopeSoda

To everyone: This issue still has not been resolved, who truly made the pavlova... if you can not come to an agreement, do a cook off, everyone gets to taste 😈 (u can do it kiwi)

A huge argument broke out between Australia and New Zealand and they began fighting. After a while of watching the entertaining fight, Canada broke them up and convinced them to be civil and have a bake off. They both agree, but it didn't take long for New Zealand to weaponize the spoons and for Australia to set fire to the kitchens. New Zealand suffered mild burns while Australia had several spoons stabbed into his arms.

To America Canada New Zealand and Australia: You all have a pass to kick UK as hard as u want in the balls with no consequence.

UK: Uh, no. No no no.... nonononononononoonononono!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Australia: I'm gonna kick your a$$ so hard!!

America: Not until I do it first!

New Zealand: Canada? Aren't you going to join in?

Canada: No, this is childish and it makes me cringe.

New Zealand: Suit yourself.

To all countries: what are your opinions on the CANZUK idea

UK: Wait. How do you know about that? I haven't told anyone!

Canada: Hey, it has a bit of my name in it

New Zealand: Mine too!

UK: Uh... no

Australia: Am I a part of this?

UK: No, no, no! 

France: Tell them the truth.

UK: It's a last resort to keep us united if I ever were to lose colonies

America: Am I included?

UK: No.

malaysia_idk

To UK: I'm terribly sorry for the pain your reserving, UK. I'm only saying this because, I like tea not as much as milo thought, here strawberry tea from Cameron highlands

UK: Cameron highlands, you say? Interesting, this will be first. *He takes a sip* Mmm, delicious. Thank you very much and don't be sorry for me. My life is just a little complicated.

To everyone except UK: Guys, I know UK is a terrible person /country but if you give him a chance, he can change! I know he will! So please?

America: No.

Australia: For once, America is right. There is no forgiving him.

Canada: He might change though...

America: You are too hopeful

New Zealand: I agree with Aussie

Canada: I thought you would be on my side?

New Zealand: I hold grudges.

France: UK is not the type to change. But he is the type to lie

To Malaysia, France, UK, New Zealand, Australia, America and Canada: I dare you guy's to stay at UK's house for a week, oh and UK, if you hurt anyone, I will smash your teacups and throw you tea in the ocean . And if you be nice, I will give you 2000 teabags box of different kinds

Day 1: Everyone was a little uneasy about being in the house together. UK started moving all of his tea cups and tea to the cellar and locked it to keep them safe.

Day 2: France unlocked the cellar to get some wine and was accidently locked inside because Canada shut the door, not knowing she was in there.

Day 3: Malaysia and Australia took over the kitchen together and are throwing glasses at anyone else who comes close. UK has been wondering where France has gone

Day 4: Canada spent the entire day in his bedroom with his laptop. No one dared enter. New Zealand and America started setting traps outside Canada's door in case he left.

Day 5: Canada still hasn't left his room and UK sprung one of the traps. UK, now covered in glue, chased America and New Zealand angrily around the house but ended up tripping down the stairs

Day 6: Australia peed in the sink.

Day 7: France has been in a drunken comma since day 3. UK has developed an eye-twitch. Malaysia and Australia started smoking Milo. Canada still hasn't left his room. America and New Zealand started making stink bombs out of anything they could find.

Echa_Malaya

To everyone (even creator): pls watch upin dan Ipin siamang tunggal , it's an interesting movie that includes a lot of Malay folklore .

Sitting down, for yet another movie, the creator made sure to divide Russia and America so they sat on opposite sides of the room. Although, America would throw popcorn at Russia while Russia would curse loudly at him.

Belarus: Shut up!

Everyone stayed silent for the rest of the movie. Occasionally, Russia would turn to look at Belarus who was happily humming to herself.

And UK pls be a little nicer here are some biscuits.

UK: I'll take the biscuits but I can't promise you anything.

ZeaTheChiwi

To New Zealand: I dare you to meet United Tribes, the person who fought in the New Zealand wars

New Zealand: United Tribes?

Maori: That's me.

New Zealand: Oh. Uh... soooo, you changed your name too?

Maori: Not really. It's complicated.

New Zealand: How come I, New Zealand, haven't heard of these New Zealand wars?

UK: Holy sh-! Why are you two together!!??

New Zealand: What? *UK grabs his arm and drags him away*

To France: When Britain is drinking tea, kick the table so all of the hot tea goes onto him

France: Way ahead of you.

France is sitting down outside, reading a book. She invites UK to join her. UK is holding a fresh cup of tea and agrees to sit down with her and enjoy the sunshine. Just as he was going to mention the nice weather, France kicks the table and UK's hot tea spills all over him.

UK: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!

UK had to go to hospital to treat his burns.

To France again: Remember your baguette kid?

France: Ah yes. Billy. He has been angry at me ever since I grounded him for hanging out with his Ex, Ellie Escargot. She is toxic. So, to make him feel better, I bought him chocolates!

Canada: Mom, I'm hungry.

France: Not now dear. I have to look after Billy.

Canada: She favours the bread over me.

America: That's sad.

Canada: You and I both know that out of you and me, I'm the favourite. You are at least two places behind the bread. That's even sadder.

To America: Please make a oil trap so all of the oil will drop when someone walks through, you can use this trap on anyone

America: Well, Canada hurt my feelings, so I'm going to get back at him! I can't say I'm to happy about wasting my oil, but I know Canada hates it.

America sets the bucket of oil above his bedroom door. America drops a large book and pretends to yell in pain.

Canada: America!? Are you oka-

The bucket of oil falls onto Canada's head making him blinded as he slips on the wet oil that now covers himself and the ground.

Canada: *Takes the bucket off of his head and wipes the oil from his eyes so he can see* America? Are you okay?

America has just broken down laughing.

To everyone: Have you ever gotten into a fight?

Soviet: Are we talking outside of war? Then yes. Who hasn't gotten into a fight.

UK: It's true. The only one here who can say that they don't fight is Switzerland.

Switzerland: If you are talking about me, I don't want to be involved.

To Britain: I dare you to act dead on the floor and just suddenly say "Oh no I left the stove on!"

UK: I don't even know why I'm doing this anymore...

UK laid down on the ground for about an hour, pretending to be dead. No one really noticed until Australia came up to him and kicked him. UK immediately sat up and shouted "Oh no, I left the stove on!".

UK scared the sh!t out of Australia.

To everyone: NATIONAL ANIMAL TRANSFORM TIME

America: Oh, so that's why you are called Kiwi. *Looking down at New Zealand*

New Zealand: Uh yeah. Why else would you think I was called Kiwi?

America: I don't know, maybe you liked that fruit a lot?

Australia: F#ck yeah! I'm bloody Kangaroo!

Canada: Why do I have to me a beaver? Well, I guess I do have a thing for wood... especially in the morning.

UK: Canada!? What the hell?

France: I really should have chosen a better animal than the rooster.

To summarise what happened next, imagine the most chaotic thing and then times it by the second highest number you know.

To New Zealand: Do New Zealand Sign language to confuse everyone

New Zealand: *signs, no problem. But I'm not the only one that can do it*

Fiji: *Signs, yeah, we couldn't really talk to each other in our own languages when we were little, so we used sign language most of the time*

Malaysia: *Signs, pretty much. But now we can all speak English so we don't do this as often now*

America: Hell yeah! *Starts throwing gang signs*

To Tea Family: Lets go to the sky tower!

America: It looks like a giant syringe

New Zealand: It is.

America: What?

New Zealand: So, who wants to go to the top?

UK: Is there an elevator? I'm not walking up to the top.

New Zealand: Yes, there is, but it's only for suck ups.

Australia: I don't have to suck up though, I'm your favourite brother.

New Zealand: Doesn't work that way.

America: I will give you money.

New Zealand: Now that's how you suck up

Canada: Ooooooh. That's what you meant by 'suck up'

UK: *Hits Canada over the head*

To everyone(Last one): The sentence is false

Let's just say that the only one spared, from the horrific battle that took place right after you said that, was Switzerland. Everyone else nearly died or lost a limb.

Let's get on with the competition winners! I'm sure you all have been waiting for it.

Drawing Competition Prizes:

1st place: A follow from me, account shout out, I will read any of your stories and vote for each chapter, the entry will become the new official cover of this story.

2nd place: A follow from me, account shout out, I will read and view any of your stories and vote for each chapter.

3rd place: Account shout out, I will read and view any of your stories and vote for each chapter.

Runner ups: lots of digital hugs!

~~~~~~~~~~Winners!~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Place: lifefucky

2nd Place: ZeaTheChiwi + SaltyMackrel

1st Place: 7bluerabb7

Runners up: concernedscreamsLog_BookNorthAndSouth72malaysia_idkEcha_Malaya

Writing Competition Prizes:

1st place: A follow from me, account shout out, I will read any of your stories and vote for each chapter, the entry will be considered cannon to the official story.

2nd place: A follow from me, account shout out, I will read and view any of your stories and vote for each chapter.

3rd place: Account shout out, I will read and view any of your stories and vote for each chapter.

Runner ups: Lots of digital hugs!

~~~~~~~~~~Winners!~~~~~~~~~~

There were only two people who did this, sooo...

2nd Place: Echa_Malaya (In, art book)

1st Place: NorthAndSouth72 (In, Art and other crap my brain spews out)

(I am unable to show the stories here so I recommend you look at the stories yourself especially because 1st place is now officially cannon to the series)

Congratulations to everyone who participated and won! I hope you all are staying safe. Don't forget to love yourself! If you do forget though, I'm always here to love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...