The Eyes of an Outcast (Smosh...

By CompromisedMortality

Eryn was put into an orphanage when she was just a baby. She raised herself until she met a kind girl at the... More

Chapter 1: Application
Chapter 2: Wes's Assistant
Chapter 3: Heart Tug
Chapter 4: Singer
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: Is This Really Me?
Chapter 7: Who Is This Girl?
Chapter 8: Unexpected
Chapter 9: Karaoke
Chapter 10: Family at Last
Chapter 11: GAMEBANG!
Chapter 12: The First Video
Chapter 13: ArchEryngel's Second Video
Chapter 14: Falling
Chapter 15: Where is Eryn?
Chapter 16: Lyrics
Chapter 17: Hurt and Comfort
Chapter 19: Roller Coasters
Chapter 20: Discussion
Chapter 21: Westheeditor
Chapter 22: Reviews
Chapter 23: Mini Concert
Chapter 24: Moving
Chapter 25: The Reveal
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Stuck
Chapter 28: Videos
Chapter 29: Touch Her And Your Hand Breaks
Chapter 30: Four Months Since That Day
Chapter 31: Let Me Free
Chapter 32: I'm Not Dead
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Show Me What This Life is For
A Bittersweet End
SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISING
Dedication
Hey Guys!!!!!
Okay So This Is Happening...
HOLY SHIZ
Sorry, WUT
A Little About Me/Update
Wattys 2015

Chapter 18: Theme Park

3.6K 107 37
By CompromisedMortality

            “Well, it was really good,” Wes says, smiling gently. I smile back.

“Hey, Eryn, how do you feel about theme parks?” Wes asks out of the blue. I look down sadly. “Never been to one,” I answer. Wes looks happy. “Then you’re in for a treat!” he cheers. I sigh.

****

            Lasercorn, Kalel, Mari, Anthony, Sohinki and Joven came over to go to the park with us. We were deciding who would go with whom. We finally decided that Kalel, Anthony, Mari, and Sohinki would ride in Anthony and Kalel’s car, and Wes, Joven, Lasercorn, and I would ride in Wes’s.

            We climb into our cars. Wes, of course, drives, Joven’s in the front, and Lasercorn and I are in the back. Joven pulls out a camera. “Hey guys! We’re now in Wes’s car on the way to an amusement park. We have Lasercorn, Wes, ArchEryngel, and me,” Joven listed. “ArchEryngel?” Wes laughs. “Well yeah, Archangel and Eryn…” he grumbles. (ArchEryngel pronounced- Arc-air-in-gel)

            “I like it,” I muse. Lasercorn laughs evilly, “It sounds like urchin! It’s weird.” I roll my eyes. “And Lasercorn isn’t weird at all?” I challenged. “Ooh…” Wes and Joven ‘oohed’. I lean forward, swat Wes on the shoulder and I swat Joven on the back of the head. “Hey! How do I get a head swat and Wes gets a shoulder swat?” Joven complained.

            “One, Wes is driving and I’d prefer not to be in an accident, two, you’re my brother, and three, you’re my brother,” I mumble. This sends Lasercorn and Wes into fits of laughter. Joven shakes his head disapprovingly at the camera. “I can edit that out, you know,” I say in a sing-song voice. “I could have Wes edit instead,” Joven counters. “No, I’d edit that out, too,” Wes says. Joven sighs.

            My phone starts ringing. “Hey, who brought a phone to the party?” Lasercorn practically yells in my ear. I chuckle. Josh, Joven’s real name, points the camera at me as I answer. “Yello?” I say into the phone. “WE’RE HERE!” Anthony, Kalel, Sohinki and Mari scream into the phone.

             I almost drop the phone, and my attempt at catching the thing looks like a sad attempt a juggling. “Really? Really guys? You blew out my ear drum!” I squeak in surprise. I hear them laugh. Including Lasercorn, Joven and Wes. “We’re here. Look to your right!” Mari said with glee. I looked out the window. Roller coasters!

            Everyone starts laughing. “Um… I said that out loud, didn’t I?” I asked. “Uh-huh.” Wes replies. I sigh. “And it was caught on camera, wasn’t it?” Joven grinned evilly. “Joshua Ovenshire. Was. It. On. Camera?” I said. Wes and Lasercorn try to smother their laughs as I give Joven my death glare. I put my phone on speaker.

            “Dude, she used your full name. You’re done for. Nice knowing you, man,” Sohinki says. I smile evilly. “Are you, are you, coming to the tree? Where I strung up Joven, for posting this video on the internet?” I start singing but Joven cuts me off in a panic.

 “Okay! Okay! I deleted it! Ugh, sisters!” I smile. “I will no longer hang you at midnight in the hanging tree,” I teased. Joven sighed in relief. “Hey, Eryn?” Anthony asked over the phone. “Yes, the-one-who-has-yet-to-tick-me-off-but-probably-will-pretty-soon?” I asked as innocently as possible.

“Um… I’m afraid to ask my question now…” he said in a small voice. I smiled. “Good boy,” I teased. “Can I ask one?” Wes asked. “Yes, Wes? Be careful, though,” I warned. “Umm… do we have permission to laugh uncontrollably?”

“Hmm… yes, I think I can allow that.” Sure enough, they all laugh. Go figure. We manage to get a good parking place, and we got in without a problem. Yay.

****

            We walk to the first ride; a roller coaster. I sighed. I was nervous, which is ridiculous. But I’m 25, and I haven’t ridden a roller coaster! “Nervous?” Wes asked. I nodded. “I’m 25, and I haven’t ridden a roller coaster. Can you blame me?” I asked. He grinned. “No. You can ride with me, if you want. Joven’s going with Sohinki, Lasercorn and Mari are going, and Kalel and Anthony,” Wes offered. I nodded.

            We climbed in. I’m going to hate this, I can tell.

We started off. “Sorry if I grab your arm, I’ve never been a fan of heights…” I breathe. Wes smiles in response. “My little sister did the same. No biggie,” he promised. I nodded.

            The coaster took us up to the top, and dangled us. I gasped, and my hand reached for Wes. I found his arm, and I wrapped my hand around it. He moved his arm and offered his hand instead. I took it, gladly. Wes squeezed my hand in reassurance.

            The ride began to move, and I knew it was about to drop. My fingers tighten around Wes’s. Why did I agree to this? Why, why, why? It dropped. “EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” I squealed. I can hear Wes laughing as my squeal turns into a happy one. I’m happy I agreed to this, now!

            The roller coaster pulled up to it’s starting point, and I was still holding Wes’s hand. He laughs. “Now, was that so bad?” I smile happily. “Nope! That was fun! Can we do another one?” I squealed. “Sure,” he says.

            “And we now see the birds of love in their natural habitat; the amusement park,” I hear Joven say. Wes and I turn around, to see he has a camera pulled out on us. Wes and I just glared at him. “The love birds have discovered us! Abort, abort!” Sohinki, who was next to Joven, was laughing hysterically. “Matthew Sohinki!” Wes growls. “Joshua Ovenshire!” I hissed.

            Joven and Sohinki turn to each other, and shake hands. “Nice knowing you, sir,” Sohinki said. “And you, Mr. Sohinki,” Joven said. The seats were up, and Wes and I were on the platform in a matter of seconds. Kalel, Anthony, Lasercorn, Mari, Joven, and Sohinki were out. I walked over to Joven and Sohinki and whacked them on the back of the head. “OW!” They said at the same time. I walked back over to Wes, who raised his hand for a high-five, which I gave.

            “Well we just got off the roller coaster, and Sohinki and I just got slapped by my sister…” I hear Joven say to the camera I leaned over into the picture. “Let it be known that both of them deserved it. Especially Joven,” I looked at him at patted his shoulder, “Sorry, Jovie.” I walk back to Wes.

            “Where to?” Wes asked me. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. “You’re asking me, the only person here that’s never been to an amusement park, where to go?” I asked. Wes chuckles. “Good point,” he glances at his watch, “We have time for another ride before dinner.”

            I grin. “Can we ride another rollercoaster?” I ask. “Absolutely,” Wes says.

            “Eryn! How was it?” Kalel asked happily. “Awesome! Intimidating at first, but really fun,” I grinned. “Yes, so scary she reached for Wes’s arm,” Lasercorn smiled at me. I glared at him. “That does not bode well for your future, David Moss,” I snarled.

Eryn POV 

           Lasercorn slowly backed away. I heard Wes, Mari, Sohinki, Joven, Kalel, and Anthony trying to smother their laughs. I stomped my foot, making it look like I was going to start running at Lasercorn. He took off bolting. We burst out in laughter.

            “I’m so glad we got that on video!” Mari chuckles. “Yes, the great Lasercorn getting scared off by the tiny but mighty ArchEryngel,” Anthony laughs good-naturedly. I smile evilly. “Man, you’ve been spending way too much time with Lasercorn!” Sohinki said. “I may or may not have picked up the evil grin…” I say wistfully.

            We walk off the platform, in the direction where Lasercorn ran. He stood by the exit with his arms crossed irritably. “That was great, guys. Thanks,” Lasercorn says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I grin.

            This is fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 567 22
Things just aren't working out for Emelie Sanders. Los Angeles is foreign to her, the money is sparse and work just isn't what it was supposed to be...
20.7K 333 41
==COMPLETED== Giovanna's not your typical teenage girl. She was orphaned when she was only two years old and taken in by a wealthy and upper class fa...
128K 2.5K 29
(Y/N) Is Jovenshires little sister. When she decides to move in with her brother in LA, she joins smosh games. In the midst of all the things that ar...
Her By ciana faven

Teen Fiction

12.7K 595 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...