Alive//H.S

由 EmeraldCove

How do you stop feeling numb? After the tragic death of her famous father, Lila Sinclair must face two diffe... 更多

Cast/Set list
Too Good At Goodbyes
Look After You
Sober
Would you mind
Scared
Begin Again
Sick of Losing Soulmates
IMPORTANT
Public Places
The Night We Met
One Day
Free Time
Sit Still Look Pretty
Call Out My Name
Before I Close My Eyes
Breathin'
Bad liar
Feeling Whitney
Hold On
Deep End
When We Were Young
Wuthering Hights
Lets Fall In Love For The Night
Ready Or Not
Life Of The Party
Waves
Sunflower
Before You Go
Rewrite The Stars
Panic Room
Welcome To Wonderland
Party In The U.S.A
Unforgettable
Happier
Walking On A Dream
I Like Me Better
Mind Reader
SAD!
Mystery Of Love
Sofia
Into You
God Only Knows
Buttercup
Fix It To Break It
Where My Girls At
Angels and Demons
Born Without A Heart
I Cant Carry This Anymore
Remember That Night?
Boys Will Be Bugs
Robin Hood
Pussy Talk
Liability
Lost In You
This Side Of Paradise
It's Ok
You Got It
Cradles
Best Friend
Someone To You
Wasted
Heart Like Yours
Wait
Toxic
Unsteady
Hurts so bad
You and I
Everything Has Changed
Godspeed
Just Like a Movie
Emerald Eyes
When I Grow Up
Coffee Breath
Santa Baby
Cha Cha
Fine Line
More Than A Woman
The Only Thing
The Moon Song
I Cant Handle Change
Hidden In The Sand
Afterlife
Moments
Too Good At Goodbyes
Authors Note
Always
Now Up!!

The Story

2.7K 56 34
由 EmeraldCove

Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
It ain't funny, it ain't pretty, it ain't sweet
Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works
But I think that it could work for you and me
Just wait and see
It's not the end of the story

Lila Rose

There will never be something as glorious as waking up next to him.

I had missed this so much, feeling like he's all mine again, and he's here to touch and kiss and love me through this whole tour. He talked me to sleep last night, telling me everything we were going to do over the next months on tour, and how excited he was to take me around the world even more with him.

Everything settled last night. No more nightmares, no more screaming and crying and no more leaving him. Because he promised me from now on he's never leaving me alone. He's never going to take himself away from me again. I told him last night how ready I was to take on the rest of this tour, and take on the fact that Ian can't get to me anymore. He may still be out there, but he doesn't see how much I've changed, and grown from when he last saw me.

"Lila," I hear Harry mumble from where I was cuddled on the bed, alone now after falling asleep again. I stretch my arms out, whining at the loss of his warmth, and he giggles, his feet pattering against the floor of our hotel room, and he slides onto the bed next to me, running a hand through my hair and I smile to myself happily. "We've gotta get ready to go," he whispers and I shove my face into his outer thigh, him running his hand through my hair once again before patting my head. I sit up, standing from the bed and I make my way into the tile risen room, the cold marble against my once warm feet.

"You sleep okay?" He asks, watching me closely as I get dressed, and I glance up at the mirror to connect my eyes with his big green ones. "Better than the other night," I whisper, and his eyes fall to the floor, my stomach churning at the look he holds on his most beautiful face, all of his emotions flowing, honey like, through his eyes. I can always tell what my Harry is thinking. I finish tying the tie of my sweats, pushing my hair away from my neck, and I walk towards him.

"I should've been there," he mumbled to himself and I rest my forehead against his hair, holding his hands between us, and I close my eyes. "It's over now...we're okay now," I mumble into his hair, holding his head up and I stand with him, holding his hand in mine with a force that isn't usual with him. "M' gonna make all of this better, Lila, I'm going to fix this for us," He whispers as I carry my bag down and I smile to myself sadly, standing on my toes to reach him and press a kiss on his cheek, his warmth enclosed around me as he holds me against him for a second, just holding himself up tall so I can press my face into his chest.

"Let's get to the airport," he whispers, kissing me one long time before slipping out the door of our hotel room.

______________________

"People have been sayin' that there's a lot of fans going to this show, more than usual actually," Yasmine says from across from me, my hand enclasped in Harry's, our feet touching. "Must be a famous guy coming or something," Harry mumbles comically, and I laugh up at him.

"Not like Harry Styles is coming or anything," I scoff and he grins, shoving his head against my hair and I smile happily to myself, knowing everything was just going to go back to normal. No more worries about who he's with. No more nights alone. No more worrying about Ian. He can't get to me when I'm with Harry. The table we sat at in the airport was in a select area, but I knew immediately something was wrong when Matty and Ellen come busting through the doors.

"Miss. Sinclair, you have to come with me, immediately," Matty practically yells, and I go still at the look in his eyes as he grabs my arms, Harry's hand tightening around mine. I'm used to being pulled away when suspicious things happen, but this is more urgent than they've ever been. "What's wrong?" I ask, standing slowly, and I hear a defining scream from behind them, and my heart starts racing quicker and quicker, the look in their eyes enough to have my throat closing in fear.

"We have to go-" Matty says, his hand tightening on my arms and I see the rest of the crews body guards burst into the room, running towards Harry and my heart drops to the floor at the sound of a gunshot behind us. "Get down! Get on the floor!" Matty screams and I fall to the floor, crawling under the table and I can't help but have tears falling into my eyes as the sound of the shots become closer and closer, and I have to slap my hand over my mouth to not scream when Harrys arm pulls me back against him.

"H-Harry," I whisper, and I bite down on my knuckle to not scream as another deep gunshot is heard but the world seems muffled. There's a crash outside the door, and Harry shoved his head into my neck, holding me close. "It's okay, we're okay,"

"Everyone stay down!" Ellen yells as the body guards all get off of the floor, guns drawn and there's only one thing going through my mind right now.

Ian.

It has to be, it has to be him, I couldn't think of anyone else that would be after us like this enough to show up at a airport. "Lila, hurry!" Ellen screams and I sprint to my feet, looking back at Harry and I scream back at him. "I love you," I scream, Matty shoving me in front of him as Harry screams my name at the top of his lungs, and the gunshots start again as Matty sprints in front of me down the hallway, and my lungs burn with anxiety and exhaustion, and I can feel bile rising in my throat at every gunshot, loud and painful sounding along with every single step of my feet on the hard floor, sprinting as fast as I can towards the door at the end of the hallway, and the second I get to the floor, there's a startlingly close gunshot outside the walls, and I have to swallow harshly to not throw up.

"Come out, come out wherever you are," I hear a familiar voice seethe. It's Ian. I knew it. It's Ian. He's here, and he's finally going to kill me. He's going to kill all of us. I have to sprint to the thrash can to throw up as Matty and Ellen speak to the police from their walki talkie, and I have to close my eyes to try to handle my own emotions, knowing this is finally happening.

It's all coming to an end.

Everything was going so good, we were getting better, we got passed everything and we were doing so good again, after just one day. And now I'm here, hyperventilating in the back of a safe room as the love of my life is nowhere near me. "Where's Harry? I-I need Harry," I say to them and Matty shakes his head, looking at his watch.

"He's safe, Lila, don't worry about him," Ellen says, and I shake my head at them again. "I need Harry here, please," I sob, and Marty's radio goes off loudly, and I can't even talk to them again before they're sprinting towards the door with their guns pulled. "Stay here! Do not move!" Ellen yells, slamming to door behind them and I look around the cold room.

They left me all alone. Why would they leave me all alone. I break down in a fit of sobs, trying to calm myself down. I'm putting everyone in this situation, I'm the reason he's here, I'm the one he's looking for and I'm all alone, I'm all alone. I need Harry, I need to know he's okay, I need to know he's not hurt or shot or around Ian, because without Harry I can't live, I just can't. I jump when there's a pounding on the door, and a voice is heard.

"Open up, my Lila...I've missed you so much!"

It's Ian. He's here. That's his voice. I stay completely quiet, crawling onto the floor and I can feel blood rushing into my head as I ever so carefully crawl against the floor, hoping he couldn't see me through any part of the door, my knees scraping against the floor, and I stay hidden behind a table, the door jingling, but it's locked, thankfully.

"Put your hands up!" I hear someone scream, Mattys voice troubled, and I'm trembling vigorously. "Ian, put your hands up!" I hear Mattys voice scream again, and there's a disgusting laugh behind the door before theres a loud crash, and I can smell burning as the door is opened, keys jingling in his hands.

It's him.

I stay completely still as I watch him, my whole body shaking beyond belief as the person who has tormented my whole family and my whole life stood between a table and the door, looking around and I notice the gunshot wound on his hand, and I have to swallow my throw up at the sights.

His face was attacked in bruises and his shirt was cleared off, his left leg limping vigorously behind him. Whoever got their hands on him, really did some bad stuff. I have to stay completely still, my hands clawing vigorously at the table as he looks around the room.

"C'mon Lila...I know you've missed me!" He laughs, throwing a chair aside, and just as he makes eye contact with me-

He's shot. Right in the chest.

His eyes were still on mine as he falls to the floor, and I let out a defining scream of horror, the sight enough to have me withering in pain, my chest and heart on fire, and everything is so loud all at once. "Shh Lila, it's me, it's Matty, you're okay," a clouded voice says next to me, and I sob out loudly, holding onto the table I was under so hard I feel blood dripping down my hands, but my eyes can't leave his as sobs rip through my body. I cry out another scream, and Matty holds me, shifting his body away from Ian's to hold me.

"Let go of the table, it's okay, he's gone now," Matty tried to soothe, but I turn to throw up in the trash can again, the look of his eyes, so dead and...so so evil as he falls to the ground replaying behind my eyes every time I close them. I watch, my hands not leaving the table at all, as the police cover Ian with a sheet, his eyes staring up at the ceiling and I let out a coughed sob, Matty shushing me and holding me to his chest, but all I want is Harry.

"Lila! Lila!" Harrys voice screams, and he sprints into the room, landing on his knees beside me, and his eyes were red with tears, and he sobs as he holds my face in his hands, and I let out a coughed sob, him kissing my lips roughly, and he smooths down my hair. His shirt was soaked in blood from his chest down, and I claw one of my hands off of the table, reaching out to touch his stomach, but he doesn't react, lifting his shirt up and I see battered and bruised skin, achingly sore looking.

"I'm okay, it's alright, I'm just a little battered...let go of the table, baby, cmon, let go," Harry whispers, and I shake my head, not wanting to let go even though it hurts so incredibly bad. "C'mere...it's all over, he's gone now," Harry whispers, Matty trying to pry my fingers off of the table. I can't let go, I'm scared if I do I'll let go of my sanity, and let what I just saw tear every part of me into pieces. It hurts, it hurts so bad. The images won't go away, the way he stared at me as his body fell to the floor, and the way blood pooled around his mouth, and his eyes. His disgusting disgusting eyes.

"Let go...I need you to let go," Harry whispers Mattys hands pulling at mine as blood soaks down my shirt, and I shake my head, sobbing out. "You're hurting yourself, Lila, please let go," Harry sobs, and I hold onto the table harder.

I hate this feeling, the feeling of how painful and exhausting this day was. The feeling of how bad these next couple days are going to be. I finally let go, sobbing out at the pain, and the blood soaking my shirt sleeve, the sharp-cut edge of the table having been searing into my hand.

"Lila, baby, it's just us, you're okay," Harry whispers and I sob into his shoulder as he holds me tightly, my breaths painful and my eyes just continue to flash with his body, and the way he fell to the floor, quick running police officers and a medical staff frantically surrounding the table. "Give her some space guys," Matty says from beside me, the team pulling the table away from me and I flinch at the loud noise.

"Guys! Back away!" Matty says, and I bite my tongue, looking up at Harry as Matty stands, talking to them quickly, re telling the whole story so I don't, and I would kiss Matty if I could. I can't talk, I literally don't even know how to use my voice anymore. I can't do this, I'm so scared of what just happened, I'm so so scared of what happened to Harry, and I'm terrified of the way he and I are going to react to this.

I look down at my hands, Harrys head shoved into my neck, and I can hear him sniffling, my hands completely shredded down the middle. "I love you so much, I love you so much, Lila. It's going to be okay," Harry cries and I sob out at the way he looks, a gash in his cheek, and his shirt covered in both of our blood, but I don't care. I press my lips harshly to his with the best of my abilities, and his hands sink down to hold me to him, holding me close.

"It's gonna be okay...we'll be alright,"

_____

hey babes...

i hope this wasn't too disappointing, im having a horrible horrible day so i hope everything is going okay for you

please i hate asking for this but please tell me something im doing right i need it rn

ANYWAY POSITIVE VIBES COTTON CANDY SKIES

see you later bub you look hot today 🥵

🥳 Sunny

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.3K 26 3
You're on your way to the One Direction concert that you have been waiting for for months now. Pretty normal right? Wrong. That's what Morgan Heller...
1.9K 23 11
"Louis, I still see her.I still see Lucy." "Harry she's been gone for almost three years now.""I know she has. But I just keep seeing her, she looks...
501K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
7.3K 195 23
«I don't think I can continue without him » « Please, I beg you, stay for us and him » TW: Selfharm, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicide,