I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now

51.1K 1.8K 988
By arieshima

After listening to Gu Wei explaining how the matter was made public: it was Gu Tiansheng who altered the speech and told the media; Yue Fei scratched his face in embarrassment.

"I see. In fact, publicizing our relationship has no effect on me."

It was just that if Gu Wei decided to make it public in order to save the Gu Group's reputation in the public opinion, he would be a little disappointed.

"It's okay now, I see that the public opinion of the Gu Group on the Internet has been moderated, indicating that this method is indeed effective, I am okay."

Gu Wei looked at him, and after he finished speaking, Gu Wei raised his hand and rubbed his head: "I will solve this matter as soon as possible, but you, why did you suddenly come to the company looking for me today? To check up on me?"

To check what up...Yue Fei looked away: "It was just a whim."

It seemed that every time he took the initiative to go to the company to find Gu Wei, he always encountered unpleasant things. For example, the last time he went to pick him up at work, he met Ge Xi, and this time he almost misunderstood Gu Wei.

"Heh." Gu Wei chuckled lightly, "Then you have to have more on a whim."

Yue Fei: "Do you want me to go to the company often? Why?"

"It's too boring at work by myself." Gu Wei said.

Gu Wei, a super workaholic in everyone's eyes, would actually say that work is boring?

Yue Fei said with a red ear, "Then I will bring you something to eat when I have time."

"Thank you." Gu Wei pinched his cheek.

Yue Fei glared at him, pretending to be angry: "Pinching my cheek again."

"Okay, I won't pinch." As he said, Gu Wei lowered his head and dropped a kiss on the boy's cheek.

No sexual desire, no pheromone interference, just a touch of lips on the cheek.

"When I want to pinch you in the future, I'll give you a kiss, one kiss for each time I want to pinch your face."

What a profiteer? Yue Fei blushed and said, "Or you can just pinch..."

...

Does Gu Wei like him?

Back in the study, Yue Fei lay on the desk, as if someone was beating a drum on his chest, and his heartbeat was pounding.

Does Gu Wei like him?

If he doesn't like him, why did he kiss him like that?

No matter how close the intimate contact was, Yue Fei did not feel as deeply touched as today's unreasonable kiss.

Excluding desire, but still wanting to be close, besides liking, what else is there?

The more he thought about it, the more he got his hope up. Yue Fei opened a workbook and tried to work on a problem to calm down his heart.

Instead of picking a day, there is no better time like now, so let's confess it today!

Thinking of this, Yue Fei got up, threw the workbook away, and walked arrogantly towards Gu Wei's study next door.

Knocked on the door, pushed it open, Yue Fei took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Gu Wei, I like you!"

The voice fell to the ground, and the air was quiet for a long time.

Yue Fei's heart felt cold for a while, and he opened his eyes, only to see that there was no one in the room.

...Where is Gu Wei?

Gu Wei, who didn't know what he had missed, was swimming in the pool on the top floor.

Yue Fei's slow progress made Gu Wei feel a little irritable, and he even began to think that he might as well just poke that layer of window paper.

He had never been so impatient in the more difficult and longer negotiations that he had encountered in the past.

Getting out from the pool, Gu Wei picked up the bath towel and walked into the open-air bathroom. He was about to press the button to close the blinds, but saw the reflection of the floor-to-ceiling glass, Yue Fei's figure appeared from the stairway, getting closer and closer.

Thinking that Yue Fei also wanted to come up for a swim, Gu Wei was about to give up washing and going to swim with him for a while, but he saw that Yue Fei did not enter the pool, instead the boy walked straight towards him.

The glass sliding door without a lock was pulled open from the outside, and Yue Fei looked like he was heading to a battle.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and was about to ask him what's going on, when Yue Fei closed his eyes and moved his lips slightly.

"Gu Wei, I, I seem to...like you, do you like me too?"

The words were spoken, and for a long time, the surrounding air was still as quiet as the empty study room earlier.

Yue Fei squeezed his hand, his nails digging into his palm.

Failed?

His brain went blank, and Yue Fei suddenly didn't know how to end it.

Too impulsive, overflowing with regret.

Biting his lower lip, Yue Fei lowered his head, his eyelids half drooping, and he did not dare to look at the expression on Gu Wei's face.

At this time, Yue Fei extremely hated why this book is not a modern fantasy novel, and gave him the ability to take back what he said.

"This..." Yue Fei was about to say that his confession just now was just him being impulsive, but he saw Gu Wei stepping barefoot on the brick in his field of vision.

His chin was pinched and lifted, Yue Fei's eyes drifted, and his shoulders shrank, thinking that Gu Wei was going to give him a warning.

Unexpectedly, the big and perfectly sculptured hands pushed on his shoulders, Yue Fei's back leaned directly against the cold glass door, and at the same time, there were still drops of water close to his chest.

Gu Wei did not answer him. Instead, he leaned over, a pair of slightly cool lips and a pair of tightly dried lips touching each other, moist and gradually becoming hot kisses, as if the raindrops were turning small to large, and a torrential storm was coming.

With still wet palms, one hand held the omega's soft waist, and the other hand slowly covered the slender neck.

Yue Fei trembled, put a hand on the other's shoulder, and hummed softly.

His clean clothes were being wet with water droplets on the other man's body, but Yue Fei remained sober.

He took a hard bite at the corner of the alpha's lips, and took advantage of the pain to retreat. Yue Fei breathed in confusion, stubbornly asking for an answer.

"Do you like me?"

Gu Wei looked at him, as much as the rough and hard the kiss was just now, as his voice was becoming gentle and brisk: "How could I not like you."

Getting the affirmative answer, Yue Fei did not laugh happily, but reddened his eyes.

"Really?"

Gu Wei put his forehead against him: "Really."

Yue Fei: "What do you like about me?"

Gu Wei paused: "Do you really want to know?"

"It's that hard to say?" Yue Fei pursed his lips.

Gu Wei smiled and nodded, and kissed his forehead lightly.

"Well, it's hard to say."

Next was the tip of the nose,

"Because......"

Cheek,

"Too many,"

Corner of the lips,

"...I can't list them all."

The lips were moved lightly, taking in the attractive lips of the omega.

Heading southward, there were tightly buttoned shirt buttons.

Burning prairie of desires in the small shower room was getting more and more wild......

The white shirt fell to the ground, and Yue Fei briefly snapped out of it and hid in Gu Wei's arms.

"People can see."

The blinds of the transparent bathroom had not been closed yet.

Gu Wei paused, groping to press the button on the wall, holding Yue Fei's arm with his big hand, causing the boy to turn around, leaning back against the closed curtains.

"This way, no one can see."

Lips and tongue intertwined, the restrained rosin presumptuously declared sovereignty in every corner of the shower room, and the sweet pheromone was invaded and merged pervasively...

The moment Gu Wei squatted down, Yue Fei couldn't help raising one hand, his slender fingers propped on the glass, and grasped the blinds tightly.

The other hand was pressed behind the alpha's head, but it was just resting loosely, unable to move.

The pleasures that were not unfamiliar, such as the accumulation of layers of undercurrents in the sea, when accumulated to the extreme, set off turbulent waves, almost drowning in them.

"Ungh..." Surrounded by the familiar rosin, even if they were in a strange bathroom, Yue Fei had a sense of security.

Standing up, looking down at the omega's red and moist eyes, Gu Wei's eyes grew deeper and deeper.

With a broad palm resting on his shoulders, Yue Fei was pushed and turned around, facing the floor-to-ceiling glass with the blinds closed.

Behind him, the hot body got closer.

Outside, the evening breeze wrinkled the calm surface of the pool, dark clouds drooping in the distance, and the sound of the wind was sudden, mixed with fine raindrops, dripping into the pool water.

The water droplets hit the floor-to-ceiling glass with a crisp sound. The blinds that tightly closed were suddenly squeezed up against the glass, and then it fell again, changing from slow to faster.

As the rain grew stronger, the bean-sized beads slammed on the pool and rattled. Soon, a layer of water vapor rose up on the surface of the pool, misty like a dream.

In the shower, Yue Fei turned his head and bit on Gu Wei's lips.

"Put it in..."

Gu Wei paused, and held onto the closed blinds to get up.

"Don't tempt me, you are still in the differentiation period."

Yue Fei wanted to say something, but the big hand that was originally clasped on his shoulder lifted up and covered his mouth.

At the same time, the blinds opened and closed fiercely again.

The slender fingers pulled the big hand covering his mouth, Yue Fei closed his eyes and raised his head, muffling his cry in his throat.

It wasn't until late at night that the blinds in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass were reopened, and under the light, only messy clothes were left in the shower room.

---

Translator Note: 

Since the author does not like to go into details with sex scene, I'll make it easier for everyone by telling you what happened here: 

No actual penetration here. GW asked YF to turn around and close his legs together. Then he put his family jewel in between YF's thighs and get it off. So yeah, it's vague here but that is the idea. The author does not want to write sex scene so she wrote lot of description and left it for the readers to imagine, I had to read 5 times to get it T.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 5.5K 47
Wei Wuxian was born as the only prince of the kingdom where only the Alphas could become the Emperor. And he was secretly born as an Omega. His mothe...
34.7K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
182K 10.6K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...