I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 52: Make Known to Public

51K 1.8K 208
By arieshima

Because it was still in the period of differentiation, although the honeymoon trip ended early, Yue Fei did not go back to school, and he planned to spend the rest of the vacation in Nanwan Xiang District.

But the days at home were not leisurely. In addition to trying to do a lot of studying during his days off, the parents of Yue Family also called to ask about the Gu Family's affairs, but Yue Fei just answered them perfunctorily.

Occasionally he would receive notification of breaking news on his phone, but since he believed in Gu Wei, Yue Fei felt that this incident would not cause any irreversible blow to the Gu Group, so he did not pay too much attention.

Gu Wei said that if Yue Fei is bored at home, he could go to the company to accompany him, but Yue Fei refused.

Because if he were with Gu Wei, Yue Fei would definitely not be able to concentrate on studying. For the scholarship at the end of the term, he must resist the temptation.

This afternoon, as usual, he watched Gu Wei head out to the company. Yue Fei was about to go back to the study room on the second floor to continue his daily study, but when he wanted to turn off the TV, he pressed the wrong button and accidentally heard his name.

"My son Gu Wei's partner is a beta, his name is Yue Fei, and he is still a student. We've agreed to their marriage, doesn't it prove that I have no prejudice against the beta community? It was just a momentary slip of the tongue, the original intention I want our employees to understand that no matter whether the one in the accident is alpha, omega or beta, we take the matter very seriously..."

Suddenly, the TV screen showed that the signal was interrupted, and after another moment, the signal returned to normal, but it was no longer the screen of Gu Tiansheng holding a press conference.

Yue Fei blinked, and didn't know what to react to for a while. He and Gu Wei were on TV...being made public?

His phone on the table rang loudly, and Yue Fei answered without seeing the caller ID.

"Don't watch TV yet..."

Before Gu Wei had finished speaking, Yue Fei interrupted him and said, "I saw it. Your dad said on TV that you and I are partners."

"..." Gu Wei paused before saying, "It's okay, I'll take care of this. You can study at home with peace of mind."

"Ok."

Hanging up, Yue Fei returned to the study on the second floor with his phone.

About half an hour later, his phone was bombarded by various calls and messages.

After hanging up all the unknown calls, Yue Fei hesitated and opened the class group chat.

"Sure enough, it is not false news that Yue Fei is getting on with an alpha boss!"

"Oh my god, good grief, this gossip is a bit too crazy."

"Is Yue Fei here? Is it you in the news?"

"It should be. The omega who slandered Yue Fei said that Yue Fei had someone backing him up; and everyone still didn't believe it. As a result...hehe..."

"OMG ah ah ah ah ah, my dream A!!!"

"The other class heard that there is a person named Yue Fei in our class, and they plan to come to class tomorrow to see who he is."

"That is still nothing, eh? I heard that Yue Fei's dorm room has been flocked with several groups of people."

"There are now sneaky people at the door of our classroom..."

"It's terrible..."

"Everyone, isn't your main point is a bit off. A and B form a partner. Isn't B really just a vast green grassland?"

"It's also possible that they will get divorced before graduation..."

"Ahem, everyone, please pay attention to the content of the discussion. This is the class group chat, all the students can see it."

...

The last time he was regarded as the protagonist of the gossip, it was when Jian Yi cheated on him.

After more than two months, he got himself into another topic of entertainment.

In response, Yue Fei chose to turn off his phone and open his textbook.

Reading, reading, reading...

After a while, Yue Fei pushed the textbook away.

...Can't concentrate.

The marriage between him and Gu Wei was made public, which caught him off guard.

In fact, Yue Fei could also deny it in the group, saying that it was just someone with the same name and surname, it was not him.

But he didn't deny it, and he didn't want to deny it either.

Letting everyone know that Gu Wei belongs to him did not seem to be a bad thing.

Resting his cheek on his right hand and turning the pen with his left hand, his mind wandered off in a daze.

Being made public was a good thing, everyone now knew that Gu Wei had a partner, and everyone knew that Gu Wei belonged to him.

He sighed lightly, Yue Fei lowered his eyes, the corners of his mouth drew a straight line; his possessive desire for Gu Wei seemed to grow stronger and stronger.

Yue Fei suddenly wanted to see Gu Wei, so even if he didn't do anything, he could just stay by his side.

Before leaving the house, he called Qiao Si and made sure that Gu Wei was in the company, then Yue Fei asked the driver to take him there.

A group of people camping out of the company downstairs had dispersed at some point. When Yue Fei passed by, the door of the company was no different from usual.

Taking the elevator from the parking lot to the floor of the President's Office, Yue Fei didn't notify Gu Wei in advance, but he only told Qiao Si.

And because there were too many things to worry about today, Qiao Si was careless and forgot to report to Gu Wei about Yue Fei's coming to the company.

When Tang Yue saw Yue Fei in the hallway, he was really surprised.

"Mr. Yue, why are you here?"

Yue Fei raised the food box in his hand and smiled: "I'm bringing afternoon teas to Mr. Gu."

Tang Yue also smiled: "Mr. Gu will be happy, he is in the office, I will take you there."

Yue Fei waved his hand hurriedly, and pointed to the large stack of documents in Tang Yue's hand: "No, I will go there by myself. Don't want to disturb your work."

Tang Yue smiled apologetically at him: "It's in the innermost office, please go ahead."

Yue Fei nodded.

After listening to the conversation between Tang Yue and Yue Fei, everyone in the secretary office immediately knew that the person here was the legendary beta who was married to their boss. Everyone in the secretary office all turned their head to watch Yue Fei walk into the President's office.

"Delivering afternoon tea, isn't Beta really attentive? Mr. Gu is a lucky boss."

In the secretary's office, several secretaries started to whisper their gossip.

"I'm not sure whether lucky or not, but it may be difficult to get it on."

"What?"

"Idiot, alpha and beta, can it be as satisfied as alpha and omega?"

"Gossiping at work, don't you want this job anymore?"

The secretary director glanced over, and the crowd closed their mouths immediately.

On the other side, Yue Fei opened the office door and went in, only to find that there was no one at the desk.

Putting the food box on the coffee table, Yue Fei looked around, only to find that there was a small office next to it, and the door was not closed.

He vaguely heard Gu Wei's voice coming from inside, and Yue Fei walked over.

As soon as he placed his hand on the doorknob, he heard his name by accident.

"Gu Wei, you really agreed to the original plan."

"I can understand that from the company's standpoint, using Yue Fei's beta status is the fastest way to solve the current company's dilemma. Didn't you see that those people at the company's door have dispersed in the afternoon?"

"It effectively diverts the public attention. It is undeniable that it is an excellent method in public relations."

"What you did for the Gu Group all these years, we all can see it with our own eyes."

"We are preparing to jointly propose to hold a shareholders meeting in advance to make sure that you will take over the Gu Group's affairs completely."

"The Gu Group can only develop better if you are in power."

...

Occasionally, the sound of electric current was mixed in these strange voices. It must be a video conference, Yue Fei thought.

Taking out his hand on the doorknob, Yue Fei quietly turned around and left the President's office.

Don't want to disturb Gu Wei's work anymore.

In the office, Gu Wei was wearing headphones and was listening to reports from other projects while holding a video conference. Although he noticed the sound of footsteps outside, he ignored them as regarding them to secretaries because it was too subtle.

Several directors in the video call kept saying self-righteous things, which made Gu Wei frowned unhappy.

Soon, he impatiently interrupted a few people.

"Everyone, have you misunderstood something?"

"The topic discussed in this emergency video conference is the handling measures for Gu Tiansheng's wrong speech at the press conference."

"I don't think he has any qualifications to speak on behalf of the Gu Group in public. What do you think?"

...

The short conference video call came to an end, Gu Wei left the small room and returned to the office. His eyes fell on the table, and he rubbed his eyebrows between his fingers.

Food container? Who brought it?

Leaving the Gu Group, Yue Fei got in the car and returned to Nanwan Xiang District.

Along the way, Yue Fei's mind was filled with broken sentences he overheard from that small office.

Using beta status, diverting public attention, method of public relations, for the company...

It turned out to be a disclosure within the plan, but he didn't know it.

For Gu Wei, was this kind of news just to divert public attention?

For the company's affairs, he could just disclose their relationship without asking for his consent and without listening to his opinions.

Or perhaps, Gu Wei simply believed that he had no position to express his opinions?

Yue Fei couldn't say what kind of feeling he had right now, from being panicked when he first heard about it, to secretly feeling joyful, to being lost...

His emotion today had been rocking too much.

For Gu Wei, it was normal to use these things as a bargaining chip, right?

For example, their marriage, making it public or not, and even the agreement on the differentiation period and the agreement on marking.

If it wasn't his own proposal, he didn't intend to sign an agreement with him on marking.

In other words, when the man knew he was an omega, he never thought about marking him.

Will he agree to sign a marking agreement because he was worried that he would break the contract and ruin his inheritance of the Gu Family?

...Yes, only this would make sense.

But why did he do something more intimate to him than the agreement? Why was he being way too good to him than agreed upon in the agreement?

Was it also because...they are partners?

Back to the study on the second floor, Yue Fei closed the door, closed the curtains, and threw himself on the small sofa.

He played a movie to relax, if he kept on thinking about it, he would start to have a headache again.

He did not know how long it had been until there was a knock on the door of the study, Yue Fei woke up from his sleep, and found that more than half of the movie on the screen had passed, and he hadn't even seen the name of the movie.

Knock knock knock...

"Yue Fei, open the door."

It was Gu Wei's voice.

Yue Fei got up from the sofa and opened the door with a hoarse voice of just waking up: "Why are you coming back so early today?"

Seeing a few sleep marks on his cheeks, Gu Wei's eyes instantly became soft.

"Fell asleep in the study?"

Yue Fei: "Yeah, I took a short nap."

Gu Wei: "Did you go to the company to look for me today?"

"Yeah, I didn't see you, so I left the food container in your office and returned home."

Yue Fei spoke this sentence quickly and fluently, as if he had practiced it several times in his heart.

But he kept his eyes down and didn't look up at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei, who was still uncertain, immediately understood his reaction.

"Are you angry at me?"

"Then I understand, it seems that you just ran away after hearing half of it."

Hearing this, Yue Fei was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly raised his eyes, only to see Gu Wei looking down at him with a helpless smile on his lips.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 145 31
This is a first and foremost Omegaverse BL novel but it includes Wizards, Magic, Dungeons, and Monsters. ~ It was said that if you're still a virgin...
49K 5.5K 47
Wei Wuxian was born as the only prince of the kingdom where only the Alphas could become the Emperor. And he was secretly born as an Omega. His mothe...
4.6M 214K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
13.8K 723 65
As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of other Omegas. However, one day, he received...