𝐓𝐨 𝐀π₯π₯ π“π‘πž 𝐆𝐒𝐫π₯𝐬...

De 21-THE-BLU

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’”π’Šπ’• 𝒖𝒑 π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’“π’π’π’Ž π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, π’šπ’π’–... Mais

intro
the heartbreaker
the girl next door
the hot artist
the cute jerk
the pianist
the party girl
the dancer
the singer
the ballerina
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
dear jeongyeonπŸ–‹
dear nayeonπŸ–‹
dear chaeyoungπŸ–‹
dear tzuyuπŸ–‹
dear dahyunπŸ–‹
dear sanaπŸ–‹
dear momoπŸ–‹
dear jihyoπŸ–‹
dear minaπŸ–‹

27

2.8K 161 56
De 21-THE-BLU

Hi! Here's an update after 10 months of ghosting you guys lol 😭

-

December passed by quicker than Y/n expected and New Year's Eve have come. She hasn't contacted Sana yet since their last interaction despite saying that she will contact her.

"IT IS TIME!" Y/n heard a loud voice as her bedroom door moved wide open.

There she saw her dearest friend, Mika.

"What the... What are you doing here?!" She sat up and looks at the clock on her bedside table, "At eight in the morning?!"

"Well, yeah you need to fucking wake up because I wanna talk to you to finally wake some sense in that brain of yours." Mika says, plopping down beside her best friend.

"Aren't you supposed to be out of town?"

"My mom got called on duty for her work soooo... We're spending New Year's here." Mika rolled her eyes, "I was finally making a move on this girl on the airport and my mom suddenly grabbed me to get to our flight, ugh I didn't even get her phone number yet!"

Y/n chuckles at her best friend's ranting, "After a lot of those 'flirty conversations' you had with loads of girls, you still haven't got a girlfriend."

"Well, I'm sorry I don't have any guts to ask them to a date? I mean, every single girl that I've flirted with are so gorgeous, man. I literally can't say nothing to their face."

"Well, you flirted with them."

"That's not point! You- Hey shut the fuck up, I'm here to talk to you about-"

"I don't wanna talk about Sana right now." Y/n sulked, laying back to her bed and buried herself in her duvet.

"Oh come on, Y/n." Mika ripped off the duvet and looks at her best friend. "You know you have to, sooner or later."

"Look, I know what Sana did was pretty fucked up... But I know that you guys have totally fallen for each other. You've been more open and alive everytime Sana is around. It just breaks my heart that you're being like this, again. We want our Y/n back." She sighed, "Just.. don't hide that part of yourself, okay?"

Silenced engulfed in the room before Y/n spoke up.

"I love her. So much."

"There it is!" Mika smiled.

"But I'm still hurt about what she did."

"Come on Y/n, the bet really has nothing to do with this now. The girl loves you, as much as you do."

"How can you be so sure of that..."

"Because! The girl never fails to make you feel that you are loved. It's really obvious that she clearly have fallen in love with your oblivious ass."

"Way too blunt." Y/n rolled her eyes at her best friend.

Y/n's door once again opened and...

"Jeong? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you. Now."

"What's up with people barging in to my room, gosh-" Y/n joked but was cut off by Jeongyeon taking her hand and pulling her up, "Woah, wait you can't just do that. What are you doing here?"

"We don't have enough time for that, I really need to talk to you." Jeongyeon drags the girl out of her room and to her car that was parked outside the Park's residence.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Gosh, nowhere. I just needed to explain all of this shit to you..."

--------

"So you were a part of the bet?"

"Yes."

"And you're just telling me this now?"

"Well, I'm sorry I just didn't want things to get more complicated than it already was."

"Jeongyeon, you're my friend..."

"I... I know... and I'm so sorry, Y/n. I soon realized that the bet was clearly bullshit so I didn't make any move to you and just let Sana take over..."

Y/n sighed, taking her time on taking in the new informations. Y/n's life has been turned upside down ever since the day the letters got out. She didn't get any break from all the drama that had caused by it.

"Y/n.."

The girl hummed in response.

"Sana truly loves you, you know? She's never been this serious when it come to her love life before you."

"I've never felt anything like this towards anyone except her, too." Y/n looked at Jeongyeon, giving the short haired girl a small sad smile.

"Look, if you miss her, then why don't you just tell her?"

"I can't."

"And why's that?"

"After what happened, I'm not sure of what she feels for me. Because if it wasn't real, then I don't lose anyone."

"Y/n, I've already told you. She loves you, okay? So when will you tell her how you feel if not now? Y/n, you can't just sit up in your room writing love letters, you gotta tell people how you feel when you feel it. Those letters that you wrote, what's the point of addressing them if you won't send them? I mean, Sana wouldn't be even in your life right now if they hadn't gotten out in the first place."

"Yeah, you're right..." Y/n sighed once again.

Silence soon engulfed them.

"Hey, do you know where Sana could be right now?"

"At the school's field, doing God knows what. Her dad finally gave her a punishment after all of the troubles she got into." The short haired girl chuckles lightly.

"Give me your car keys."

"What? Why?" Jeongyeon asked, but still gave Y/n her car keys.

"I'm gonna drive there." Y/n said, opening the door in Jeongyeon's side and pushing her out of her own car, stumbling in the process.

"Woah, are you sure?"

"Yes." Y/n started the engine.

"Y/n, I don't think you, driving there is a good idea..."

"Oh, yes it is." Y/n whispered to herself as she drove off, leaving Jeongyeon shouting for her to comeback.

--------

Y/n finally reached the school's parking lot. She stopped the car and didn't even bother to properly park Jeongyeon's car as she rushed outside and quickly made her way to the school's field where she saw Sana running laps around the soccer field. She walked faster through the center of the field and stopped when she saw that Sana finally noticed her presence and stopped as well.

"Hey." Sana panted.

"I just wanted to tell you that..." Y/n hesitated, "I drove here."

"Well, uhm... That's cool, great." Sana awkwardly said.

Y/n stayed silent and fiddled with the paper in her hand.

"What's that?" Sana asked her.

"Uhm...nothing."

Sana slightly smiled, amused by how flustered Y/n was and a blushing mess in front of her "It's nothing?"

"Y-yeah.." Y/n nodded, hiding the paper behind her as if Sana hadn't seen it already.

"It sure wasn't just nothing." Sana tried to get the paper in Y/n's hand. "Come on, let me see it."

"No! I... I'll d-do it!"

Sana stopped and looks at the girl, waiting for her as Y/n breath in deeply and read the letter in her hands.

"I, Park Y/n..." She looks into Sana's eyes, "...is in love with you, Minatozaki Sana.

Y/n felt embarrassed and faced away quickly and was about to walk away when Sana grabbed her arm.

"Woah wait, don't I have a say in this?"

Sana grabbed both Y/n's hands and put it around her shoulders and her own hand in Y/n's hips.

"I, Minatozaki Sana, is in love with you, Park Y/n." Sana smiled, leaning in to finally do what she always wanted to do ever since their fallout.

The two shared a short innocent kiss in broad daylight on a New Year's Eve.

--------

Hello, do you guys still remember me lol 😥

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

10.6K 498 15
full story available on tumblr: @opertabry pairing ➝ idol!karina/yu jimin x idol!fem!reader synopsis ➝ [karina twitter story] peer pressured by your...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
156K 490 3
A young troubled kid starts to fall for one of the idols she has to work with... none other than Kang Haerin from NewJeans... will she ignore her fee...
4.5K 132 11
" What if I like you? " Y/n said turning to look at Eunchae. " As a friend? "Eunchae said raising a brow. " No, I like you Eunchae not as a friend mo...