Harry Potter: The ghouls awak...

By Malevolent1

Harry's time with the Dursleys before his first year is horrid to say the least. This takes place when Harry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 34

4.1K 99 1
By Malevolent1

No one's POV

TimeSkip: 31 July

Harry opened his eyes as he stretched his body getting rid of aches.

'Happy Birthday Harry.' Kaneki and Touka said together and Harry sighed.

"Thanks both of you." Harry said and put his eye patch on.

'Whats wrong Harry?' Touka asked as Harry took his things and went to the bathroom to shower and perform his morning routine.

'I hate my birthday Touka.' Harry said and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Harry finished and left now standing his usual attire of black formal pants and a white button up long sleeve shirt.

After putting his eye patch back on he realised how quiet it was.

Not one sound was heard as Harry walked through the house he couldn't even hear Storm.

As Harry looked around wand in hand he ran into Jonny who looked up at him.

"Jonny where is everyone?" Harry asked and Jonny just handed Harry a letter and vanished.

Harry put his wand away and opened the letter.

Dear Harry we wanted to say Happy birthday we are already at the Weasley house and we took Storm with us please join us after you read this letter there is something important you have to know.

Love,
Daphne

Harry looked up from the letter and walked away towards his room again.

He walked to his bag and took out his Ghoul mask and put it in his pants pocket.

He walked out of his room and towards the Floo.

Harry grabbed a handful of Floo powder and walked into the Floo.

"Weasley Burrow." Harry said and dropped the powder.

Harry arrived in the Burrow to find no one in the living room and walked out looking around.

Harry walked around before he entered the kitchen.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed at Harry who looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

"What surprise?" Harry asked and they just laughed as Jessie and Kyle walked to him.

"Happy birthday Harry." They both said and Harry looked at them.

"Jessie it's your birthday as well and hello Kyle." Harry said and Jessie groaned.

"Seriously brother at least at least try to look happy." Jessie said and Harry nodded placing a small smile on his face.

"Well it's better then nothing and Harry why didn't you say you had a pet Cerberus that was this big?!" Jessie asked as she pointed outside.

"His name is Storm and he of course would grow as the months passed." Harry said looking at his dog.

"That's so-" George said.

"Wicked Harry." Fred continued for his brother.

"Right, now let's get some breakfast before we start both your party." Molly said and ushered everyone to the table.

Soon everyone was eating breakfast together before the party started.

Harry watched as everyone seemed to be having a good time together before going outside.

Harry sat outside for a bit as he whistled for Storm who walked to him and sat down.

Harry looked up at the dog and smiled.

"You were one of the first gifts I've ever received from anyone." Harry said as he rubbed the dogs belly.

Storm barked happily as he looked at Harry.

Jessie came outside to see Harry with Storm and walked to him.

"Harry why are you out here?" Jessie asked and Harry turned to her.

"I just wanted some air from the party I guess." Harry said.

"Well are you enjoying it?" Jessie asked and Harry looked at her.

"To be honest I don't know I feel out of place at one of these things." Harry said as he turned back to Storm.

"Haven't you ever celebrated our birthday Harry?" Jessie asked and Harry shook his head.

"Never." Harry said and Jessie took his hand.

"Well that's going to change now Harry and when Mum and Dad wake up we'll all be a happy family again." Jessie said and Harry nodded.

"I hope your right." Harry said as Jessie led him back inside.

Harry and Jessie rejoined the party.

Soon they started singing Happy birthday to the both of them as they stood in front of a cake made by Mrs. Weasley.

Soon after they finished singing the two blew out the candles after serving cake they opened gifts.

"Here Harry this is from us." Ginny said as she handed him a present.

Harry's eye widened as he looked at the gift for the longest time.

"This is for me?" Harry asked looking up at them.

"Of course Harry dear now open it." Molly said and Harry nodded and opened it.

Harry opened the box and saw a hand knitted black sweater with an H on it.

Harry looked at the sweater and gave a small smile.

"Its perfect thank you." Harry said.

Jessie smiled as she opened hers showing a matching sweater.

They continued to open presents which included a pranking kit from the twins which Molly did not approve of, books from Kyle as well as some sweets.

Finally The Greengrass family turned to Harry before Evelyn stepped forward.

"Harry we've been talking and we wanted you to know that she is more then welcome to stay with us. We'd like her close with you and your sister." Evelyn said and Harry's eye widened.

Though The Weasley's and Kyle was confused Harry and Jessie understood perfectly what she meant and Harry's jaw dropped slightly.

"A-Are you sure?" Harry asked in shock.

He turned to the rest as they nodded and Harry looked down.

Harry walked to Evelyn and hugged her.

"Thank you..." Harry said before he turned around and put his sweater on and left the house.

Harry looked around and then up to the sky.

"Late afternoon interesting." Harry said before he looked around and made sure no one was watching him.

"Dementor." Harry said and one appeared.

"Yes master?" The Dementor looked at him and Harry nodded.

"Please take me to Bellatrix." Harry said and the Dementor nodded.

Both Harry and the Dementor aparated to Bellatrix cell where she looked up at him from her game of wizards chess with Sirius.

"Happy birthday my baby." Bellatrix said and Sirius looked up and turned to Harry as he smiled and stood up.

"Happy birthday pup only wish I could tell your sister." Sirius said as he held out his hand.

Harry took his hand as he shook it and Sirius pulled Harry into a hug.

Harry hugged him back and pulled away.

"You might not be able to but someone else can." Harry said and turned to Bellatrix.

"It's time for you to leave this place mum." Harry said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 165 22
"A transfer from Dumstrang will be joining us today everyone, now don't go into shock, especially you mister Potter." ...
16.6K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
13.3K 390 32
Harry and his twin sister Alice have been living with the Dursleys for six years, ever since their parents died when they were a year old. Mr. Dursle...
10.2K 488 22
Harry Potter has been through some things in his sort life. His parents were killed by Lord Voldemort when he was just a baby, he spent ten years wit...