I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality

51.4K 1.8K 194
By arieshima

Yue Fei walked to the sofa and stopped: "Second Brother asked me to go out and talk for a while."

As soon as Yue Fei stepped through the door, Gu Wei could smell the messy pheromone smell on his body. At this moment, his brows frowned even more tightly: "He is looking for you? Where did you two go?"

"Glacier Bar." Yue Fei didn't think it was a big deal, so he answered honestly.

However, after listening to what he said, Gu Wei's expression instantly cooled down. He stood up, grabbed Yue Fei's chin, and suppressed the sudden anger in his heart: "Go to a bar where all kinds of junkies are gathering during the differentiation period, you are too courageous."

Yue Fei was stunned, and added: "I just went out after putting on the gland cover."

Gu Wei didn't care about this: "What business Gu Xing has to look for you? What did he say to you?"

"Nothing really, maybe because he thought I was a beta like him, so it's easier to talk to." Yue Fei looked away.

Seeing that he was obviously lying, Gu Wei paused, let go of him, and walked directly upstairs: "If you don't want to say it, I won't force you, but I still hope you have a basic sense of safety."

"Go take a shower first, and wash off the messy scents on your body."

Compared to going out at night during the differentiation period, Yue Fei's concealment had added oil into Gu Wei's fuel.

It was inevitable that he lost his temper with Yue Fei, and Gu Wei chose to go upstairs first and stay alone for a while.

Yue Fei's intention was not to make Gu Wei worry about these trivial matters. After all, the affairs of the Gu Group were enough for Gu Wei, but it was obvious that Gu Wei had seen through his clumsy concealment and was angry.

Scratching the back of his head, Yue Fei pursed his lower lip, and went back to the room to take a shower and changed clothes.

Messy scents?

Must be the pheromone scents got on him when he went to the bar.

After taking a shower, he came out of the room. Before Yue Fei's hair was dry, he came to the study room to look for someone.

Sure enough, Gu Wei was in the study. He also had washed up and changed his clothes. He was sitting behind the desk and typing on the computer.

Noticing the movement at the door, Gu Wei didn't lift his eyes, and said directly: "Need something?"

Licking his dry lips, Yue Fei walked into the study, closed the door behind him and walked to stand behind the desk.

"I'll be honest."

Gu Wei stopped typing on the keyboard with his fingers: "Huh?"

"Second Brother's friends wanted to see me, so they persuaded Second Brother to call me out. Big Brother had already scolded Second Brother, and Second Brother had already sent me home safely."

Yue Fei explained why he went out today.

"Want to see you?" Gu Wei turned his chair and beckoned Yue Fei, telling the person to walk to him, "Still remember who was there?"

Yue Fei shook his head: "I don't even know who they are."

Gu Wei: "Well, it's okay. Those who have made friends with Gu Xing are the same people every time. Tomorrow I will ask Qiao Si to send you the photos, and just identify them one by one."

"Huh?" Yue Fei didn't expect Gu Wei to pay such attention. "What do you need me to identify people for?"

Gu Wei raised his hand, pressed his palm on the back of the boy's neck, and pulled the person closer, saying, "My partner, not like anyone can just call you out at will."

The two were very close, Yue Fei blushed slightly and lowered his eyes.

"Why did you call Big Brother instead of me?" Gu Wei asked very bluntly.

Yue Fei: "You are busy at work, I don't want to burden you."

A strong finger stroked his cheek, and Gu Wei said in a low tone: "I only say it once, your business will never be a burden."

Thump---

Yue Fei felt his heartbeat speed up, Gu Wei, this person was doing a foul play.

Yue Fei, who had his neck pulled down by the other, suddenly bent over, resting his hands on the armrests of the chair where Gu Wei was sitting, and leaned closer.

The big hand held the thin waist, Gu Wei let him make a sudden movement, and sat still.

"Why are you being so good to me?"

Yue Fei looked at Gu Wei's eyes and stared at him.

Do you like me too?

The words were on his lips, but the sound was stuck in his throat, and Yue Fei swallowed them back again.

Don't dare to ask.

Pinching his waist, Gu Wei touched his nose while the boy's eyelids half drooped, and asked him back, "What do you think?"

As he spoke, his thin lips moved lightly, touching on Yue Fei's lips from time to time.

Yue Fei paused for a while.

The rosin was between his breath, and he opened his mouth and bit the restless lips.

With a chuckle, the previous anger quickly evaded and long gone, as Gu Wei kissed him back and regained the initiative.

Yue Fei welcomed the kiss, but also took the initiative, with both hands hooking on the man's neck, and tilting his head to accept the kiss and respond back.

The office chair slid back slightly and leaned against the table.

Not enough...Because he has tasted a more intense activity, Yue Fei's body faintly protested against the conventional pheromone grooming.

Yue Fei leaned on Gu Wei's shoulder and moved a little unconsciously. Almost instantly, the hand on his waist tightened and pushed him back a bit.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Gu Wei asked, whispering in his ear.

Yue Fei blushed: "I'm sorry."

This kind of thing, it is not the right time yet.

"No need to apologize." Gu Wei coaxed him softly, "What do you want me to do, you can say it, I will do it."

"No..." Yue Fei got up and wanted to leave, but when he stood up, his knees got numbed because he had maintained the same posture for a long time, so he sat back down again.

He sat down at a bit higher position than before, which made him freeze on the spot.

"On purpose?"

Yue Fei heard that Gu Wei was teasing him, but he couldn't say anything to refute...His soul had completely left his body.

"I think I need to be taken care of."

With that, Gu Wei made him feel the desire under his body.

"..." Yue Fei suspected that his brain had crashed because of overheating and smoke had come out above his head.

Otherwise, how could he say such a sentence.

"...Then I'll help you." Almost the moment he said it, Yue Fei wanted to bite off his tongue. What was he talking about?

Hearing this, Gu Wei's breathing was stagnant, and the corners of his mouth curved up. He raised his hand and grabbed Yue Fei's right hand on his shoulder. He couldn't let Yue Fei regret it, and told the boy, "Then, thank you for your hospitality in advance."

Gu Wei tilted his head and placed his lips on the palm of the boy's hand.

Itchy...Yue Fei wanted to withdraw his hand.

Gu Wei held on.

"Be good, it may take a bit longer."

The blush on his cheeks would not go away any time soon, and Yue Fei lowered his head, not daring to look at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei leaned back on the back of the chair, tilted his head slightly, and looked at Yue Fei with his eyes.

It was too slow, so he bit his lip, Yue Fei blinked and raised his left hand.

No one knew how long it took, Yue Fei was kissed by the man, and the urging words overflowed from the corner of his mouth.

"Okay..."

Gu Wei's voice was low: "...it's still early."

...

When everything was over, it was midnight, and the clothes on his body got all dirtied, so Yue Fei could only take a shower and changed clothes, and finally went to bed.

Nestled in the bed he hadn't seen for a long time, Yue Fei inevitably remembered the scene of two people sleeping on the same bed on Matus Island, and then...in the study tonight...

He just felt that it was not good of him for not returning the favor, so he used this opportunity to return Gu Wei's "hospitality" last time.

Well, that was what he thought. Yue Fei made himself believe so, definitely not because of sudden indecent thoughts.

Maybe it was due to the interference of too many pheromones when going out last night; in the early morning, Yue Fei woke up again with thirst.

He didn't have to get up and go looking for the only one person who could relieve his pheromone agitation.

When the bed behind him moved, the familiar breath approached.

"It's better to stay at home these days."

The hot skin on the back of the neck was touched by the cold, Yue Fei closed his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

"When the differentiation period has passed and your state is stable, we can go out again."

The calm rosin enveloped the sweet spring that was about to break the bank again, and patiently guided it.

Seeing that Yue Fei did not answer to his words, Gu Wei stretched out his hand, holding his chin, and turning his head.

"Ok?"

Yue Fei's forehead was already wet with sweat. At this moment, he turned around and got into Gu Wei's arms.

"I know."

Up to this moment, when he recalled the people he met in the past half a month, it seemed that there weren't as many people as he saw last night, and he stayed with Gu Wei all the time, so no one's pheromone dared to cling to him at will.

"In the future at the Gu Family's house, you just need to listen to me, and no need to pay attention to other people's."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 677 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
307K 11.5K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
182K 11.3K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
191K 10.9K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...