BΣƬЯΛY ΛПD DΣGЯΛDΣ (Various...

By Currentlydecaying

Y/N is a young woman who spends her days reading up on various myths and legends. The supernatural has always... More

Intro
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
❤️Special chapter❤️
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXVI
XXV
XXVI
✖️Death Ending✖️
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
Hoodie Ending
Jack Ending
Masky Ending
Jeff Ending
Everyone

X

2K 66 113
By Currentlydecaying

     After your short training session that only added to the pain of the cuts covering your body, you were dragged back into the mansion. You were pulled past the same scenery as before, but this time you were brought down an unfamiliar hallway. It looked similar to the one Hoodie's room was in, but the paintings were different. One was a black and red portrait of a magician crying tears of blood and gripping his face tightly, while another was of a dark flower field with only a sliver of sunlight revealing a few wilted roses. Like everything else about this mansion, they were beautiful but unsettling.

Hoodie opened a door to what looked like a supply room, only it was filled with nothing but clothing. He glanced around quietly before grabbing a few articles of clothing and shoving them into your arms. You furrowed your brows in confusion but were offered nothing but a light push out the door. He grabbed your arm once more and led you to to the door at the end of a wall which turned out to be a very nice-looking bathroom.

After another shove forward, you found yourself standing alone in the strangely modern room. The door slammed shut, causing you to flinch a bit and sigh. The tiles were a light gray and continued onto the walls of the shower. The appliances were made from stainless steel, and the countertops were marble black. The mansion seemed to stick to a very strict color scheme, everything neutral but red, at least from what you've seen so far.

"Fifteen minutes." Hoodie's voice suddenly called out. You nodded with a frown before locking the door and setting down the clothing. Looking back around the room, you realized that the singular window had metal bars, preventing anyone from entering or escaping. You huffed and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warm up a bit. You stepped towards the window and peered out, not seeing anything other than a vast dark forest. You turned back to the shower and glanced at the door with distrust. You only had a limited amount of time, but you didn't exactly trust Hoodie to not barge in here whenever he pleased. You debated if it was worth it or not and ultimately decided it was based on how grimy your skin felt.

You hurriedly peeled off your torn-up and bloodstained clothing before carefully stepping into the shower. Your injuries stung as hot water ran over your body. You squeezed your eyes shut and let the water pour down your back, trying to get used to the pain. After a couple of minutes the stinging subsided and you began scrubbing yourself clean.

As the warmth of the shower relaxed your senses, you began to contemplate this situation further.

To start it all off, your group began to research Slenderman. Emery got the sickness, and everyone else did soon after. Then you posted a journal and were contacted by Ryan. He said he found one of the eight pages, and your group decided to go check out the forest he supposedly found it in. Turns out, Ryan had put on a facade and set up a trap for you all, he betrayed you. Your group got kidnapped by the Creepypastas, which still baffled you, and now you're here. Being held captive by a man named Hoodie. All because you let yourself fall into Ryan's trap.

You gritted your teeth. To put it more simply, this was all your fault. The reason this disaster happened in the first place was all because you started talking to Ryan who used your curiosity against you. He tricked you, and now you were facing the consequences of talking to a complete stranger.

Regret, guilt, and anger all built up in your chest as your eyes threatened to spill tears. You felt so hopeless. There was nothing you could do to save yourself, let alone all of your friends. You had dragged them into this trap, and now they were stuck here right along with you. Everyone was separated, each of you with a different captor and no way to know how they were doing. And in two weeks you were apparently meant to fight each other. Two weeks. Only fourteen days until someone could die, and if no one did, you'd hate to see the punishment for not fighting. This was so fucked up, but then again, they are serial killers. There's not much else you could expect.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hurry up."

You jumped a bit at the sudden noise, and with a sigh, you shut off the water. You grabbed a towel off of a nearby shelf and quickly wrapped it around yourself before stepping out of the shower. The mirrors were fogged up from the steam, making only a blurry outline of yourself visible. Remembering that your fifteen minutes were up, you rushed to dry yourself off and threw on the outfit provided. What this consisted of were a loose black hoodie and shorts. After getting dressed, you picked up your ruined clothing and tossed it into the trashcan. They were past the point of fixing, and there was no point in keeping them.

Taking in a final deep breath, you unlocked the door and pushed it open. Unexpectedly, the first figure you noticed was not Hoodie, but rather a short woman you recognized to be Sadie. She stood behind Masky who had a firm grip on her forearm and no intention of letting go. As you stepped out, her eyes widened and she immediately tried to step forward only to be stopped. Hoodie's gloved hand wrapped around your arm once again and pulled you away from your friend. Sadie stared at you with silent desperation as she was pushed into the bathroom. Though you only caught a quick glimpse of her, you saw that she looked rough, to say the least. Sure, you were covered in cuts, but as many cuts as you had, she had in bruises. A black eye was swollen on the left side of her face, and her lip was busted. You frowned, assuming that there was much more hiding beneath her clothing.

You wanted to wrap her in a hug and save her from all of this, but as much as you tried to rip your arm away from Hoodie, his hand didn't budge. Your eyes stayed focused on her until the bathroom door shut and Masky shouted at her from outside,

"You've got ten minutes! Hurry up!"

He huffed and leaned against the wall beside the door, his gaze slowly raising and meeting your eyes. Though his eyes were hidden, you could feel his stare. A stare filled with only malice, like if given the chance he'd end your life without a second thought. It sent a shiver down your spine and made you thankful to be pulled around a corner and out of his sight. Hoodie was still dragging you along, not bothering to interact with his coworker. You wondered how they normally acted around each other since you doubted that the unbearably tense air of this place wasn't due to everyone having a captive to take care of. But you also doubted that Jeff regularly got along with anyone. He just didn't seem like a very friendly guy, and you had to say, his reputation from the fandom definitely held up.

As you were yanked through the halls and back to Hoodie's room you sadly saw no more of your friends. You were relieved to see Sadie, but also enraged by her state. Covered in bruises and her lip split open, she didn't deserve that. No one in your group did. Everyone in this house was cruel, you knew that, but that didn't make you any less angry.

You were thrown back onto the cold floor before being stared down at by none other than Hoodie.

"Tomorrow we'll start actual training." He sighed, "and since guns aren't allowed, I'll teach you how to fight with a baseball bat."

A baseball bat? Well, that certainly wouldn't have been your first choice of a weapon, but whatever. You didn't care what you were taught anyways. You're going to escape. You're going to rescue everyone, even if you can't take them with you when you try. If no one escapes there's no hope for any of you. As much as you'd like to steal them away from those pricks, you doubted you'd successfully pull that off. Especially since there weren't any opportunities to actually talk to them and make a plan together. So you'd have to do this alone. You'd make a run for it one of these days and lose them in the woods. Then you'd find your way out and call the cops, and everyone would be saved. At least that was the hopeful outcome.

You gave a slight nod of understanding before laying down and turning away from him. Hoodie huffed and walked away, leaving the room and locking the door behind him. You were a bit surprised that he hadn't tied you back up, but you were definitely thankful. Sleep was a lot easier obtained when your wrists weren't tied together behind your back. Unfortunately, not all was well though. The room was unusually cold, and your black shorts did little to combat the temperature. You pulled your knees to your chest with a shiver and pulled the hoodie over your legs. This was common practice when you had an oversized shirt and were cold. If it was loose enough, it could double as a blanket. You were still cold, but it was better than nothing.

You stared at the wall with a frown. Now how were you going to do this? Escaping was easier said than done, especially in a mansion full of serial killers. Well, you could try and find a window without bars on them and jump out, though if it was high up you'd probably break a few bones. Or you could run away whenever Hoodie momentarily lets go of your arm, but he'd probably tackle you, and then you'd get punished again. You shuddered at the thought, you never wanted that situation to repeat itself. And Hoodie could definitely outrun you. Your chances of actually getting away were extremely slim, aggravatingly so. You really couldn't catch a break, could you? There was no simple way out of this. You'd have to outsmart Hoodie, and he wasn't exactly known for being impulsive rather than logical. More importantly, you needed to make sure that you outsmarted him so well that there was no way he'd catch you. Leaving any holes in your plan was a risk you could not take, you needed to be cautious or else you'd be caught.

Okay. So, you have two weeks. What can you do in two weeks to escape? Not much.

There was one thing you could try though. Use the strategy many kidnapping survivors had used. Gain his trust. If you could get him to somewhat drop his guard, maybe you could pull something. But if you couldn't outrun him, what could you do? Maybe if you injured him...

The drawer.

You quickly sat up and looked to his bedside table where he had previously gotten rope from. There was a good chance he had some weapons in there. You listened carefully for any footsteps, and once you heard none you quickly crawled over to the piece of furniture. It had a lock on the outside which could only be opened with a key. You grumbled in annoyance, yet decided to try it anyway. To your surprise, he hadn't locked it and it opened with ease.

Peering inside, it seems you were right, or at least somewhat. Inside sat more rope and a couple boxes of bullets. Based on this you could assume that at night he stored his gun in here and locked it. Before you could look any further, the floorboards outside the door creaked. You gasped and hurriedly shut the drawer before scrambling away.

As soon as you threw your back against the wall, the door pushed open, and in walked Hoodie. You stared at him nervously, you don't think you've ever looked more suspicious than now. Out of breath and cowering against the wall with a facial expression that could tell anyone that you had done something you weren't supposed to.

Hoodie said nothing and only crossed his arms, his usual pose of disappointment. He tilted his head to the side as you looked away, frozen and scared under his gaze.

"What were you doing?"

You shrugged in response, wrapping your arms around yourself protectively.

"Answer me." He growled.

You slowly looked up at him with a frown, "...I wasn't doing anything."

His glare grew angrier at your words, "Tell the truth."

"I was just looking around..." You muttered.

"Where?"

"Just around the room...?"

Hoodie huffed and looked around the room for anything out of place. Since you hadn't moved anything, he decided to take your answer. He uncrossed his arms and walked over to his closet where he pulled out a pair of black sweatpants, socks, and a light gray T-shirt. He cast you one more glance before leaving the room once again.

As the door shut you slapped a hand over your heart and let out a breath, "Damn..." you whispered. That was way closer than you were comfortable with. How did he walk so quietly? The only reason you even heard him was because of a creaky floorboard. That's the best stealth you've ever seen. Like holy shit, and he's not a small guy either.

After a few minutes, Hoodie returned, though he no longer wore what he was named after. You looked up at him silently and your eyes immediately widened. You had known that he had a decent amount of muscle, but now that his arms were revealed, damn. The gray shirt was form-fitting, yet loose enough to be comfortable. Looking up, you were even more surprised.

His mask was off. Was this a good sign? Maybe. This either meant he was sure you couldn't get away, or he somewhat trusted you. As much as you wanted it to not be true, you were sure it was the former. You studied his face, still a bit shocked. He had short light brown hair accompanied by brown eyes with dark eye bags laying beneath them. His face shape resembled a rectangle with a bit of stubble and his mouth was turned into an unimpressed frown.

"What?" He grumbled a bit, laying his mask on his bedside table and attempting to sneakily shove his gun into the drawer before locking it. You knew what he was hiding though, you already knew the 'secrets' of the drawer, now you just had to hope that he'd leave it unlocked one of these days.

"Nothing... I just didn't expect to see your face." You replied, moving your eyes away from him in order to not cause suspicion.

He narrowed his eyes yet nodded. Hoodie switched off the light before crawling into his bed. You hadn't noticed it before, but the sky had grown rather dark. You sighed and laid back down, facing the wall with a blank expression.

You needed your plan to work, but it all depends on if you could get a weapon or not. Without a weapon to slow Hoodie down, you didn't have a chance. But you had to find a way, everyone was in this situation because of you, and now you needed to get them out.

Big chapterrrr >:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 34 17
y/n is a little girl. So that must she is innocent right? damn your wrong! ever since she was bullied she snapped and started pranking everyone head...
17.7K 312 16
(Y/N) is a 15 yrs old boy who is forced to wear and act like a girl that is forced onto him by his mother One day He had enough and decide to snap...
516K 13.5K 30
Y/n L/n...On the outside she looks like a normal girl, but if you thought that you would be wrong. You see, Y/n L/n could see ghosts. Because of this...
1.4K 78 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...