I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends

50.9K 1.9K 314
By arieshima

Although he did not know why Gu Wei suddenly behaved like this, Yue Fei could not  deny that he did feel good.

When Gu Wei came back, he saw Yue Fei with his back facing him, his face buried in the pillow, being shy.

"Is there any discomfort?"

Gu Wei leaned over and leaned closer, raised his hand to pull down the boy's collar, and looked at the gland behind his neck.

He used his finger to stroke over it, and it seemed to be a little swollen compared to last time. The gland was gradually maturing.

After confirming that the temperature and pheromone concentration were normal, Gu Wei squeezed Yue Fei's neck and said, "Go to sleep."

As he expected, as long as he didn't directly stimulate the gland, Yue Fei could always accept his enthusiasm.

Yue Fei blushed and closed his eyes.

He did not know if the activity earlier had exhausted him, he thought he was going to have a hard time sleeping, but he soon fell asleep.

As usual, Yue Fei still woke up in Gu Wei's arms the next day.

This was the scene whenever he woke up for more than a week. At first, Yue Fei's heartbeat would race up and make him feel all embarrassed. But after so many days, he could indifferently remove the arm on his waist without blushing, and got out of bed to change clothes and wash up.

Since early in the morning, Yue Fei would be reminded of what happened last night whenever he saw Gu Wei. So, he ate his breakfast with his head down and didn't dare to meet Gu Wei's eyes at all.

Of course Gu Wei noticed that something was wrong with him, but he also understood his unusual behavior, so he didn't say anything. Yue Fei will have such a reaction, it was because the boy was not used to it yet. When the two of them started to do more intimate acts, they would not be like this.

After the man finished breakfast, Yue Fei watched as Gu Wei answered the phone, the relaxed expression on the man's face disappeared. Instead, he had this calm and indifferent attitude at work.

"Second Uncle, my father is in charge of the company's affairs now, so you can ask him what to do."

"Every problem can be solved; if you say it can't be; then it's your problem."

After finishing the call, Gu Wei just put down the phone and the phone rang again.

The caller is He Yinyin.

"Mom." Gu Wei picked up.

"Uh, I'm eating."

"He is next to me."

"Just heard about it."

"If my father thinks he is capable of solving this matter, then I don't have to come back and solve it for him."

"Mom, I'm still on my honeymoon."

...

Yue Fei listened on the side while eating breakfast silently.

This time the other party talked a lot, and Gu Wei paused for a long time before he hummed.

"We will go back tomorrow."

When he hung up, Yue Fei raised his eyes to look at him: "What happened?"

Gu Wei: "A few days ago, Second Uncle's project had an accident. The matter was not complicated at all. It should be done with making a statement, conducting a thorough investigation, and paying compensation accordingly. But my father listened to Second Uncle's defense and believed that those people are rascals who just wanted compensation; and he made some inappropriate statements in front of the media. Now the victims have united to surround the Gu Group's Headquarter. Unless my father apologizes publicly and comes up with a solution that satisfies everyone, they will never leave."

He didn't think it was that serious, Yue Fei put down the spoon in his hand.

"Mom asked you to come back and deal with it?"

Gu Wei: "At this point, it's not just the Gu Group's reputation that has been affected."

Intense discussions started to rise on the Internet, and the Gu Group's stock had already begun to fall.

Yue Fei nodded in understanding: "In fact, we can go back today. This situation can't wait."

Gu Wei nodded: "That's what I planned. Do you want to go back with me? Or stay here for a few more days?"

"If you're going back, what am I doing here?" Yue Fei took it for granted.

This sentence happened to hit the tender part of Gu Wei's heart, as if two people were born as one and want to go everywhere together.

"Uhm, I go back to work, you go back to study." Gu Wei curved up his mouth.

Yue Fei thought for a while: "The two of us are really brothers in hardship."

Brothers in hardship? Gu Wei corrected him: "It's husbands in hardship."

Yue Fei: "..."

Once decided they have to go back, the private jet in the airport parking was immediately getting ready for departure.

In the afternoon, they boarded on the return flight. In the same position, Yue Fei remembered the pheromone grooming on the plane that day.

After experiencing last night, the level of that day was not enough to make Yue Fei blush, instead he even felt that it was just a plain vanilla scene.

He really fell in too deep, Yue Fei sighed.

Gu Wei sat beside him and heard him sigh, thinking he was worried about the Gu Group's affairs, so he comforted him and said, "Don't worry about the company affairs."

Yue Fei looked up at him blankly: "I am not worried if you are there."

Seeing this person uttering such soft-hearted words with a serious face, Gu Wei gave a chuckle, pinched the boy's chin, and lowered his head.

With soft lips touching, Yue Fei closed his eyes.

This kiss had a lazy and gentle taste.

Yue Fei raised his hand to wrap them around Gu Wei's neck, and the sweet pheromone took the initiative to entangle the rosin.

Gu Wei straightened up and left his lips.

"Want something to eat first?"

At some point, the sky outside had darkened.

Yue Fei ate dinner tastelessly, and after a brief wash up, he lay down on the same spot he was sitting on earlier with a blanket.

Gu Wei seemed to be totally ignorant of his intentions, sitting beside him holding a tablet, eyes were on the documents in the tablet.

He deliberately pressed his thigh to the side of the man's leg, Yue Fei hesitated whether to speak, but Gu Wei's attention was finally attracted by him.

"Give me a minute."

Yue Fei was lying on the recliner. When the warm big hand landed on his behind with a bit of strength, he didn't react at all. It wasn't until the loud slapping sound that surprised him and made him jolt up in fright.

There was a slight pain in his behind, and Yue Fei blushed.

Fuck if you don't like it, why started spanking people...

Yue Fei turned over and didn't want to pay attention to Gu Wei.

However, Gu Wei had finished reading the document at this time, put down the tablet, and lay down beside him, with one hand around his waist, and the other reaching out to the place where he had just spanked.

"It hurts?"

Gu Wei asked him softly, without the slightest guilt in his tone.

Yue Fei turned to avoid his hand: "It doesn't hurt."

"Oh, it seems that I did not put in enough force." As he said, Gu Wei raised his hand and spanked the soft spot behind him again.

!

Yue Fei glared at him, do you want to fight?

With a chuckle, Gu Wei lowered his head and covered the boy's lips, placing his hand at the place where he had just exerted force.

"Does it hurt?"

The vague and seductive voice made Yue Fei's body surge.

"Why are you hitting me?" The intention was to question the other party, but Yue Fei's voice was light and floating, without any momentum.

Gu Wei said sorry, but his tone did not sound sorry at all.

The entanglement between their lips gradually deepened, and Yue Fei also forgot what he was asking.

The blanket that Yue Fei had just hugged him had been pushed into the corner, and the warm bodies were close to each other, lingering and restrained.

"Hmm......"

Finally, the long kiss ended, and Yue Fei closed his eyes in Gu Wei's arms. The pheromone was as gentle as water, circling softly, without any agitation during the differentiation period.

Gu Wei raised his hand and gently pressed the gland on the back of the boy's neck, with his chin resting on the top of his hair, his eyes got deeper.

Hurry up and mature.

Then he could completely possess him.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.2K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
22.8K 592 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
91.7K 5.2K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...