You're mine.

By elminey

Avery is going for her normal morning run when she is taken by her stalker, Liam. He is "madly" in love with... More

Hey!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 35

1.5K 28 9
By elminey

Liam's pov:
I knew it wasn't going to go well but I didn't think it would've gone that bad. I guess I was wrong. She ran upstairs and slammed the door. I wanted to get angry with her and I was. I didn't mean to. I didn't have the right. She had every right to be upset. I'm afraid of how this weekend will go, what Ryan will be like. Avery might not ever forgive me.

It was Wednesday, I was leaving on Friday. I only had a day and a half left with her. I wanted to make the most of it but I know she wasn't even going to talk to me let alone look at me.

I heard the pitter patter of her feet beneath the steps. I instantly perked up. Did she want to talk? She came down the stairs holding her hand. Her face was red and eyes puffy from crying.

"Baby, are you-." I cut myself off when I look down at her hand.

It was bruised and swollen.

"Avery what the hell happened?!"

"Nothing. I just need ice." She walks away while holding her bruised hand.

I grab her arm and force her to look in my direction.

"Avery please."

She looks down at the ground refusing to look me in the eyes.

"I just need ice." She snaps at me. 

I loosen my grip and watch her walk away into the kitchen. I let out a sigh knowing there was nothing I could do.

Avery's pov:

I fell asleep with the ice on my hand. I woke up with my hand still bruised, but it didn't hurt as bad as before. I am guessing the Advil helped. Just then, I hear a knock at the door. 

"Av?" 

I don't answer. I didn't want to see him.

"Dinner is ready." 

"Not hungry." I mumble. 

"Av you gotta eat something." He says while opening the door. 

"I am not hungry! Just leave me alone!" I snap at him.

I didn't have the energy in me to fight. Not tonight at least. He looked at me with sad eyes and nodded. He slowly closed the door behind him. 

Later that night, I felt myself getting tired. I didn't want to be in this bed when he was here. I got up and went to the guest bedroom. I didn't want to be close to him.

Liam's pov:

I walk up the stairs that night tired and defeated. The bedroom door is wide open, the covers untouched. 

The guest bedroom. 

I wanted to respect her wishes, I let dinner slide but this I couldn't do. I wasn't going to bed without her, I needed her. I tip toed in the room, she was curled up on her side sleeping so peacefully. 

I gently scooped her up and carried her bridal style into the room. I kissed her lips. They were so soft and so perfect. As I laid her down she stirred a bit. Thankfully she just mumbled something and fell back asleep. I got into bed next to her and wrapped myself around her.

That morning I could hear her twisting the door knob. It wouldn't budge, I had locked it last night.

Avery's pov:

I wake up in the bed with Liam. He must have brought me in here. I went to bed in the guest room, not with him. I quietly get out of the bed and brush my teeth. My hand still wasn't in the best condition, but thankfully it wasn't broken. I finish up and go to the bedroom door. I twist the door knob and it didn't open.

What? 

I tried again, and it still didn't budge. 

"What the fuck." I mumble under my breath. 

"Good morning to you too." Liam chuckles. 

I spin around and yell at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Why did you lock the door!" 

Liam quickly sits up and his face turns to anger.

"Avery. You need to calm down. I love you but you can't be mad at me forever. I missed you and it was one of my last nights here with you before I go. I just wanted you here with me." 

"If you think something is ever going to happen with us then you need to stop treating me like a child! You can't lock me in a room and you can't tell me what to do! This isn't what a relationship is like! It not supposed to be one sided! I have no freedom!" I yell at him. 

"I'm trying! But its not like you make it easy! You constantly run from me, you're always yelling at me. I want you to love me Av, I want to be happy together. We are going to be married soon." He pleads with me.

"If you want me to feel something, possibly even remotely close to something for you then please do not go see Chase. Why do you need to see him." I cry out to him. 

He gets up and walks over to me. He unlocks the door. I knew what his answer was to what I said. He was still going to see Chase. It didn't matter what I said. 

"I have to Av. I'm so sorry." 

I say nothing else to him and run down the stairs. I can feel myself crying again. Why does he do this to me? I hate him. 

The rest of the day we didn't talk. I was terrified of what was going to happen tomorrow. I told him I wasn't leaving this house. He wasn't forcing me this time. An idea suddenly popped into my head. 

What if I pretend to start falling for him? Make him think I changed my mind? Then, tomorrow when he is getting ready to leave, I'll play my cards. I will threaten him that if he leaves whatever we had last night (tonight) will be gone when he comes back. He would eat that up. He has been waiting for me to fall for him, this was the perfect time. 

I walked down the stairs, he was in the living room watching tv. I plopped down on the couch next to him. I played my first card. I didn't saying anything, I just laid my head on his shoulder. It took him a second to respond. He moved his arm and put it around me. 

Ah perfect. I think to myself. 

He rubbed up and down my arm. I looked up at him and give him a small fake smile. He looks confused, but happy. 

I pull away from him, now I have his interest. I knew he wouldn't come to me, because he didn't want to ruin his chances. 

"Av, don't get me wrong, I love snuggling up with you, but what's going on? I thought you were pissed at me." 

"Maybe I am." I say in a mysterious voice. 

He was about to speak but I smashed my lips into his. He was gentle and passionate. He pulled me closer to him. I happily obliged. I knew this was an act, and I knew I was angry with him, but in that moment I forgot about it all.We made out for a few minutes. It was amazing. 

After that, we laid on the couch together. I laid in his lap while played with my hair. It made me miss Chase, we used to lay like this together. I knew I had to focus on my plan though. I focused on Liam's heart beat. I knew I had Liam right where I wanted him. There was no way he would go tomorrow. 

I could feel myself drifting off to sleep, but Liam was nudging me awake. 

"Come on love, time for bed." 

I let out a grumble.

"Noo I am tired." I mumble. 

"Come on." He lets out a little laugh and smiles at me. 

It was cute. It made my stomach do a summer salt. What the heck?

He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. I had no objections. 

"Goodnight my love" He says while kissing me on the lips. 

"Goodnight Liam." I kiss him back. 

We fall asleep in each other's arms. 

That morning I wake up to Liam frantically running around. I see his suitcase on the bed. I instantly frown. 

"What this?" I say in an annoyed tone.

Liam pops his head out from the closet. 

"Oh good morning beautiful." He smiles at me. 

"It's Friday, I have my flight today." He frowns. 

I frown too. What the fuck was last night then. 

I get up and waltz over to him. I put on my flirty pouty face. 

I pick his hand up and hold them in mine. I give him a peck on the lips. He pulls me closer to him and squeezes my butt. I can't help but jump, he's never done that before. 

I pull away just enough so I can look him in the eyes. He's only wearing sweatpants, showing off his sun kissed chest. 

"What about us?" I give him a sexy pouty face. 

I can see the lust in his eyes. 

"I know baby, but I will be back on Sunday night and then it's just me and you." He winks at me. 

I begin to panic. What if this was all for nothing? 

"Well, if you leave whatever is going on between the two of us,"

I point to him and give him a warning look. 

"Will be over. If you leave then all this will be gone." I threaten. 

The final stab to the chest, I think he understood what he was going to loose. I was expecting him to cancel his flight and tell me how sorry he was. He didn't. He didn't say anything for a while. 

"Avery, you know I have to go. I wish I could stay here with you. I won't let what we have extinguish, I will be back so soon Av. I promise." 

That is when i loose everything in me. 

"NO! YOU AREN'T GOING! LEAVE CHASE ALONE! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" I scream out at him. 

He doesn't say anything but I can tell he is angry. 

"IF YOU LEAVE I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU!" I knew that was a harmless threat to him, that he would still force me, but I had to try everything. 

I take the ring off and dangle it.

"Avery. You know that is not going to happen. You are going to stay with  Ryan and Emma, and I am going to get on that flight. That is final." His voice is firm. 

I drop the ring and scream. I storm off. I was expecting him to follow me, but he didn't.

A few moments after that he comes down the stairs. He has his hands behind his back. He looks suspicious. My heartbeat begins to quicken. He moves closer to me. 

"Listen Av, I think we need to talk." 

"About what?" I snap.

"I am so sorry Av, I love you so much." 

I looked at him confused.

"Sorry for wha-" 

I am cut off by him putting a rag over my nose and mouth. I knew exactly what he was doing. I collapsed into his arms. He looks at me with sad eyes. 

"I'm so sorry." Is all I heard before I blacked out.

Her plan didn't work! What do you think will happen at Ryan and Emma's? I hope you guys are enjoying so far! Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.6K 26
What happens when someone is so obsessed with you they will do anything to have you? Well that's what Skylar is about to find out when she is kidnap...
488 3 19
!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exactly, who I am." ¤¤¤¤¤...
257 2 18
Elizabeth's cousin Samantha moved to Greece two years ago after falling in love with the country while on holiday with friends. During a summer visit...
MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

385K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...