Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 58

3K 149 179
By nerocissist101

Yumeko stared at the monitors with such interest. She had a smile despite her sister's relentless scolding.

"Listen to me, Yumeko! Were in danger! You shouldn't act so negligently like that." Yui exclaimed.

Yumeko's attention went to her sister. She cocked her head to the side and put her pointer finger on her lips. She acted like she was thinking deeply.

"Big sis..." Yumeko trailed. "If you shout like that, the intruders will surely find us. You're the one acting negligent, not me."

"Why, you!" Yui's face reddened with anger.

Yumeko laughed at her sister's reaction. Her interest went back to the screens. Behind her, You and the others stood.

"What shall we do?" You asked.

"I would go out there and kick their asses," Mary said.

"They got guns." You told her.

"And don't act so strong, you can't even win against Sachiko on the sports fest." Kirari ridiculed her.

Their eyes met and electricity clashed between them. Kirari had a mocking smile while Mary gritted her teeth in annoyance.

You glanced at Ririka. She was talking with her mother in one corner of the room. You can't hear them but they had a serious expression.

"Y/n," Yumeko called to you. "Look at this."

She pointed at one of the screens. A man entered a room. You recognized it. That was your room.

"They found it." You said.

"Well, it's frankly not too secretive. It's only far but anybody can access it. The way I see it, It's better as a lockup." Yumeko explained.

"I see."

"It's very effective. I've proven it when I locked you in."

"Isn't it because I didn't try to get out?"

"No. Even if you try, there would be nothing you could do." Yumeko spoke as she began pressing some buttons.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Setting up some stuff. Just wait."

You silently watched her. On the monitor, you saw the man left. After a while, the other tuxedoed men went into the room. They began searching for something inside.

"What are they looking for?"

"Us."

"Huh?"

"I recorded our voices and played it very quietly, like a hush."

"So they think we're somewhere over there?"

"Yes! And now..." Yumeko pressed more buttons.

The men looked suddenly alert. They were looking around, listening to something. Yumeko tapped another button and you heard a whirring noise then blam.

"What was that!?" You heard the man's voice from the speakers.

Yumeko stopped listening to them and whirled her seat to face you. She pinched your cheeks while giggling.

"I am having so much fun." She said.

"Eh?"

Her nose touched yours and you're lips were dangerously close. You were blushing and your heart thumped louder. You gulped then felt yourself being pulled back.

"You're getting ahead of yourself, Yumeko," Mary spoke.

"I took my eyes off of you for a minute and I find you cheating? I'm in the same room, too. You're too much." Kirari grumbled.

"I didn't do anything." You defended.

"Hmph."

Kirari let go of you. She glanced at the monitor where several men gathered at the entrance. They're trying to open it with no success.

"With everything in that room, they'll only enjoy themselves rather than it being a prison." You commented.

"No worries," Yumeko said.

The sound of the clicking buttons echoed in the room. Everyone stared at the screen. Metal bars appeared from above and caged the unsuspecting men. They were now stuck near the door without access to anything else. Before they noticed it, it was already too late.

"Woah. That is so badass."

"There's nothing to worry about while I'm here Y/n. I told you, you were safer with me, didn't I?" Yumeko stared lovingly at you.

Kirari glared at her but the raven-haired girl ignored her.

"Two more nuisances to take care of," Mary spoke. "What do we do with them?"

"I can also protect, Y/n," Kirari announced.

"How? You did nothing but push all the dirty work on your assistant. Now that she isn't here, what could you possibly do? Gamble? I can do that too. And I don't think your father would even accept a challenge at this point."

Kirari bit her lip. Her brows furrowed. She glanced at you, then back at Yumeko.

"Kirari. That's fine. You don't have to do anything." You told her. "Just stay here with us. With me. Let Yumeko handle it this time. I want you to be safe, okay?"

Ririka and Karin watched Kirari from the corner. They stopped chatting when they heard the commotion.

"That's right. Stay in the background, princess." Yumeko continued to mock her.

"Yumeko, stop it!"

"Why? She shouldn't feel anything. Because that's how she treated everyone. Isn't that the normal way to speak to someone of her status?"

"That's not very nice."

"I am being nice. I'm doing the work for her majesty. Then, in the end, she still gets everything. Without lifting a finger, she could have whatever she wants, including you. All she had to do was bark orders."

Yumeko turned her back to you. Everyone kept silent.

"Kirari, don't listen to her. You did so much for me." You told her. "Please don't do anything reckless."

"I won't," Kirari whispered.

You heard Mary sigh. She walked towards Yumeko and bonked her softly in the head. The latter didn't get mad, she had a smile and even hugged the blonde. Ririka went in between them to separate the two. They caught your attention.

"I can protect you too." You heard Kirari's soft voice.

Before you could respond, you saw Kirari went out of the room. You followed her.

"Kirari! Stop!" You shouted.

You went outside and saw her running away. You tried to ran after her but was stopped by Mary. She pulled you back inside.

"Stay there. That man hated you. He won't hesitate to injure you. But Kirari is his daughter." Mary said.

"I don't care! I have to get Kirari! I want her here!" You yelled.

"Shut up!" Ririka shouted. "Papa won't hesitate to hurt us too. But Kirari won't be happy if you were harmed."

"This has to end," Karin spoke.

She walked to the door then examined everyone's faces.

"Everyone, please stay here." She said.

Yui went to her and grabbed her arms.

"Are you going too? It's dangerous." She said.

"Yes. Rod is still my husband. I have to end this. I'm sorry for getting you all mixed up in this."

"What are you saying? We're a part of this from the beginning."

"But still... Please. Don't follow us."

Karin removed Yui's grip and walked away with Ririka.

"Damn it!" You shouted. "Let me go! Kirari!!"

Yui and Mary held you down. Yumeko had an expressionless face. Her fringe covered her eyes. Once the women were out, she pressed a button. On the screen, several blocks of the wall appeared, barricading the way towards where you were.

----

Oh, noes... What's gonna happen? 😨

I feel like hate on Yumeko is coming but IDK... 😳

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Lmao.. So, Kirari's photo was removed coz it was deemed unsafe...
Sorry about that

Yumeko on everyone lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4K 22
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ„›็Œซๅฎถใ€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ .โž ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ /สŒษชหˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ซสŠษ™๐˜ณษ™หŒ๐˜งสŒษช๐˜ญ/ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
843K 34.1K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
47.9K 1.6K 31
เผ„ แด€ษชแดขแด€แดกแด€ x ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ Started: December 26, 2022 Finished:
43.3K 620 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023