toxic • iwaizumi hajime

By OukaBarsburg

"I'll make you whimper underneath me." theres so many chapters bc each chapter is short af • • • • Iwaizumi H... More

Prologue
I'm staring right at you.
I'm on guard everytime you're near.
I'm hard when I think about you.
I'm in trance when you're asleep.
I'm flustered when I'm around you.
I'm embarassed when I'm caught by you.
And as I you.
You're so intimidating when you're mad
You're so hot when you pin me
You're so dangerous I didn't realise it
Please give it a try
Please don't hang up on me
Please don't lie to me
Please don't play me
Please don't leave me
Please love me
Why are you so cute?
Why are you so timid around me?
Why are you being so nice to me?
Why are you so mad at me?
Why are you like this...
A Mere Ruse
Treacherous Plan
Devastating Aftermath...
A strand of thread
A pint of blood
A hint of lust
A flash of memories
A streak of pain
A dash of passion
A glimpse onward
Stronger for the better
Pamper with kisses
Body Talk
Hello DOOR
Buckle the FUCK UP
I fucked up, didn't I?
Pitter patter, I fell down the ladder
Make Me Forget
...this wasn't a date?
Another mutt in my way...

That bloody hurts

1.1K 42 25
By OukaBarsburg

"What do you think you're doing student president?" Tooru asked with anger in his voice. Said student rolled his eyes and pulled himself up hoisting Hajime with him as well. The ace let out a wince as he was shoved into the side harshly. He flinched when he felt someone cup his ass.

"None of your business." Kaito laughed as his hand traced over Hajime's butt while walking past him. The setter wasn't letting him off that easily. "With what I saw? I don't think so." He scoffed.

Kaito cringed while huffing. "Uh huh." As he was about to exit the class Tooru grabbed he collar of his jacket. "Listen when I'm talking to you-"

He was cut off by the sudden slam with the vice grip around his throat. Kaito's face was filled with disgust as he tightened the hold of his hand around Tooru's neck. The setter was being pressed against Kaito's body. He could feel the door's hinges digging into his scalp. Tooru desperately tried to claw off his hand as his air supply was slowly cut off.

"Touch me like that again and I'll make you regret it." Kaito hissed and pressed his thumb against one of his veins making him choke. Tooru was released when Kaito was body slammed by Hajime as the student president was flung to the wall of the hall with a bang. He shakily stood up with a finger pointing to the two as Hajime tried to help Tooru calm his breathing down.

"Mess with me and I'll make sure you never play volleyball again." He threathened as he straightened his jacket and walked down the hall as if nothing happened. Hajime was about to go after him until his wrist was grabbed by Tooru. "Don't." He coughed out. "Don't try to reason with people like him."

Hajime helped him to sit on top of a desk properly. "Wasn't planning to." "It's not worth it. Stop checking on me. Your wrists almost look bruised." Tooru huffed when Hajime was touching his neck checking for any kind of hand prints that were left by Kaito. "You know how I'm worried about you."

"Says yourself." The setter scoffed. "What shit did you get yourself into?" Tooru questioned.

The ace hesitated at first before he sighed. "I don't know myself man. Mf was fucked up." The setter laughed as he got off the table before heading to Hajime's desk. "Damn. Looks like he trashed your stuff."

"More like dug through it. Come on. Help me clean this shit up before coach gets suspicious." Tooru relently cooperated as he helped picked up most of the fallen notebooks in his hand. "...what do you mean before the get suspicious?"

At first Hajime didn't answer before Tooru asked again. "Let's just keep this a secret."

"A secre- A SECRET??!!" His mouth was cupped by Hajime's hand. "Shut up." He hissed. "Yes. We'll go to the nurses later say you fell down the stairs or something just don't tell them what happened." "Motherfucker we literally got assaulted and you don't want to tell anyone??"

Hajime sighed. "Yes I don't want to tell anyone. Please." "Bitch just tell your oh so great girlfriend. It's obvious she'll back you up!" Seeing the strained expression made Tooru falter. "...right?"

Something stuck in the ace's throat as he swallowed harshly. "I have a feeling if we tell (Y/N) she won't believe me." "BITCH I TOLD YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER" "WELL I DON'T WANT TO!!" Tooru was exasperated.

"You bloke- why are you doing this to yourself Iwa-chan you deserve so much more..."

Hajime's lips tightened as his eyes strained. "I...I just don't want to let her go yet." Tooru rolled his eyes. "Are you sure about that? You know- people devote them to this kind of shit because they think that's the amount of love they deserve. But Iwa-chan I know you my whole life and you deserve so much more..."

Hajime flinched. He felt like crumbling then and there. He was very inexperienced in this field and he didn't know what to do. A pair of hands cup his face and he looked up to see chocolate orbs gazing into his own dark ones. "Please Hajime...don't do this to yourself. Tell her what Kaito did to you and if she doesn't believe you...I think you'll get the cue."

Should I? He sighed as they finished the last of the mess. "I'll think about it."

He didn't tell (Y/N).

-

The (h/c) was furious.

More like she was ready to tear off Kaito's head. It had been approximately three days after Hajime and Tooru apparently got assailed by the student president and only now she had found out after Tooru had dragged her out of class to talk with her. He even showed her what's left of Kaito's hand mark on his throat. She didn't need any more confirmation and she was ready to beat the shit out of the fucking albino.

She had searched for him all day during school and regularly checked on the council clubroom but to no avail. It seemed to be that he was about to be quite busy this month with all the arrangements regarding the third years oncoming graduation. So now she was about to go home with Minako while riding bikes.

Slouching on the bike with her face pressed onto one of the handles with her mind deep in thought. She was waiting for Minako who entered the convenience store for a quick snack. Hajime had avoided her ever since Kaito had stepped in between their relationship. As if it wasn't shitty in the first place. Her bike was parked right in front of a dark alley.

I should ask Oikawa what his favourite treat is...

She was thinking all sort of things she should do to gain his favor back. What am I even doing anyways? Wasn't I going to break up with him? Might as well make it soft and easy for him.

While she was still daydreaming she heard footsteps to her left in the dark alley and she turned to her left and was immediately met with a guitar to the face. She choked on her saliva as someone had swung a guitar to her face and she was fell to the ground bringing the bike along to the sidewalk.  Her head was ringing and she could only make out a figure that pulled the bike off of her and tried to reach her. Desperately, she tried to crawl seeing the guitar once again stationed above her.

The assaulter didn't give two fucks as they brought the guitar down to her torso with her screaming in pain. It didn't help that it was already evening and most of the residents had already gone inside to their abodes. She tried to scream once again as she felt the indent of the instrument smashing the bone of her cheek.

Said perpetrator only grinned seeing the expression on her face. Kaito almost got off of this. When he saw blood trailing down her face, then he finally stopped. Heaving the guitar off of her chest, he brought it up to rest on his shoulders. He loved her horrified expression when she saw her face. "You tell anyone of this and I'll do the same to one of your friends." She bared her teeth at him and he chuckled. "Well I know Minako's around the corner and I don't want a national runner coming after me. Toodles." He waved at her while stepping back into the dark alley.

The slightly broken guitar now has blood and ichor dripping from the bass. "Fuck." (Y/N) groaned out. She was in pain. She did her best to sit up properly and she heard a shout. "(Y/N) what the fuck happened to you?!" Minako shrieked as she appeared by her side and checked her bleeding head. "Who did this?!" The pissed off silverhead glanced at the alley suspiciously.

She wanted to enter the lane before her wrist was grabbed by (Y/N) herself. "Don't. They probably already got away." Minako tched as she helped (Y/N) to stand properly whilst propping her up. She leaned her on the wall. "Stay here. I'll go get Ukai."

Minako ran back into the convenience store and a shout came along. "WHAT?!" And out came Keishin in his apron and tracksuit. A few unknown boys also peeked their heads outside the store. (Y/N) didn't know who the boys were and they were most likely from another school. "(Y/N) what shit did you get yourself into oh my god..." Keishin grimaced as he opened his car door and brought (Y/N) inside. "Minako you get her bike inside the store. I'll keep it safe for her. Call her parents and tell them I'm bringing her to the hospital. You boys keep her safe!!" He hollered the last part to the small group of Karasuno volleyballs player regarding Minako as he quickly drove off.

Asahi saw her distressed face and went up to his girlfriend and rubbed her shoulder soothingly. Minako flinched and she saw Asahi looking at her in worry. "I-I didn't know what happened. I just went in the store and I came out to see her bleeding. I don't know what the fuck happened. God I should've pushed her in with me. I could've-" Asahi cooed at her whilst she rambled and he hugged her comfortably. "It's okay it's okay. Everything's going to be okay. (Y/N)'s going to be fine." He mumbled into her ear. Minako was shaking at that point and she just buried her face into Asahi's shoulder.

Nishinoya worriedly tugged on Asahi's gakuran. Ennoshita grimaced at the sight and pondered about his own lover. Tanaka only had the picture of the bloody girl in mind. It was as if he had seen her somewhere.

-

Note : Hajime now thinks that (Y/N) never cared about him in the first place. #fallingoutoflove

Sorry for bad quality. I cropped it from an ig pic since I don't have twitter. Look at these dumbasses istg😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.2K 41
Oikawa isn't coming to school or practise, what the heck is going on!? (just pretend Iwaizumi is taller then Oikawa) btw there is a little bit of ang...
1K 38 6
┊  𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 . ╰─▸ 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 : "𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰...
45.9K 342 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
4.4K 70 26
Oikawa x femreader Aoba Johsai first year, L/n Y/n is a shy, quiet girl and top student that likes to help out the student council. And something she...