Accidentally Dating Cedric

egotisticalasshole tarafından

- A shifting story - No, Cedric will not die - Friends to lovers, a shit ton of drama and of course, spice. Daha Fazla

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
---
23
24
25
26
27
---
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
The End
Bonus

65

7.2K 179 786
egotisticalasshole tarafından

I'm home.

-
-
-

Cedric's POV:

My feet land softly on the ground, my hand still clutching the medal trophy. The only sounds I can hear are Harry's and my heavy breathing as my eyes stay locked on the ground.

Suddenly, my head snaps up as I'm drowned in the loud cheers and screams of everyone in the stands, Harry and I holding up the trophy between us.

Mcgonagall makes her way over to us with questioning eyes as everyone continues to scream and cheer as if their lives depend on it.

"So, it seems to me here that you two have been working together," she notes, looking down at the trophy we're both still holding, "I assume you two know that the punishment for that is disqualification, as there's no way there can be two Triwizard champions."

I immediately let go of the trophy so only Harry is holding onto it.

"Harry is the champion professor. He saved me in there, he would've gotten to it before me if he hadn't saved me." I say, meeting his eyes.

He starts to protest, but I wave him off.

"Well then," Mcgonagall starts, turning towards the audience, "your Triwizard champion is Harry Potter!" She announces over the crowd.

Everyone stands up, running out of the bleachers and surrounding Harry, drowning him in all of their applauds and cheers.

He's completely surrounded in hundreds of students, so I use this opportunity to escape.

I make my way towards my father who's standing off to the side.

"I am so proud of you son." He beams, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

My smile lights up my face, as all I've ever wanted to do is make my father proud.

-

Bella's POV:

"Well sod's, it's the last night before summer vacation..." Fred trails off.

"Which means, we've got the goods!" George yells, holding up a brown paper bag.

Everyone in our friend group cheers as the twins take their seats in the circle, dumping out the bag on the floor.

Out comes a small ziplock bag full of weed, several unrolled blunts, a few vape pens, and a glass of fire whiskey.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter if I do this shit while I'm in another reality, as I doubt it'll transfer over to my original one.

Everyone grabs an unrolled blunt, and after several minutes, the bag of weed has been passed around and everyone's started to roll theirs.

"Alright, where's the craziest place everyones done it?" Lee asks the group. Everyone's pretty high and tipsy by now, so everyone's being very honest with their answers to questions.

"Oh, Blaise and I did it on the quidditch pitch one time. Remember that Blaise?" Luna hums, taking another hit.

Everyone bursts out laughing, and Blaise hides his face in embarrassment as Luna looks completely unfazed.

"Oh, well 'Mione and I did it in Snape's potions closet." Ron chimes in, which just causes everyone to laugh even harder.

"What about you dirty little freaks?" Fred smirks at Cedric and me with his eyebrows raised.

Ced and I exchange a look, both thinking the same thing.

"Professor Sprout's greenhouse." We both say at the same time, unable to contain the howling fit of laughter we both burst out into, along with the rest of our group who just stare at us with their jaws dropped.

After several more rounds of interesting questions, most everyone is pretty gone by this point. I make sure to stay pretty sober since I'm trying to shift back home tonight, and Cedric being Cedric, he's managed to hold his alcohol very well, plus the blunt he's been smoking hasn't seemed to have much of an effect on him.

"You wanna get out of here?" He whispers just low enough so only I can hear, his hand making its way lower on my back.

I stand and turn to him, pulling him up by his collar and leading us out of the Gryffindor common room.

We eventually reach his dorm, where I open it and pull him through, feeling a surge of confidence for tonight.

He mutters a silencing charm, both of us saying nothing as we make our way over to his bed. No words need to be shared as we feel the building tension between us.

He starts to turn me so I can get on the bed under him, but I shake my head no with a smirk on my face.

He raises his eyebrows unbelieving, before returning my smirk with a coy smile of his own.

"You really think I'm gonna let you take control?" He asks.

I hum, pushing him down on the bed and climbing over him.

"Well, I don't know how you expect to fuck me on top while we're using this. You're gonna need your hands." I croon, pulling out a vape pen I stole from Fred and George from my back pocket.

A hint of excitement flashes in his eyes as he starts to sit up, backing himself up so he's leaning against the headboard.

He motions me over and I do so, straddling his waist as I connect my lips with his.

My tongue traces his bottom lip before pushing into his mouth, his hands making their way under my shirt.

He lifts it over my head, only disconnecting our lips for a second before he pulls me back in again, this time his tongue exploring my mouth.

I moan softly as he bites my lower lip, slowly starting to rock my hips against his cock which is hardening underneath his sweatpants.

My nails start to trace along his ab muscles beneath his t shirt, and he quickly pulls it off over his head. My lips trail down his neck and jaw, nipping at his skin softly which causes him to moan quietly as the bruises start to form.

I pull out the vape pen from my pocket, and Cedric takes it from my hand. He puts it to his lips, his eyes fluttering closed as he takes a pull.

He holds it in for a minute, before beckoning me in with his fingers.

I smile as I lean in, parting my lips as the vapor escapes his mouth into mine. The flavor fills my lungs, the scent of his cologne mixing with it.

I hold it for awhile, ignoring the burning sensation and Ced raises his eyebrows, surprised how long I'm able to hold it for.

I eventually exhale, and he starts to speak but is cut short by a moan as I roll my hips against him again.

His hands make their way to the hem of my shorts, pulling them down so I'm left in my matching lingerie set.

I get off of him for a moment and he raises his hips slightly, giving me access to pull off his sweatpants so he's left in his boxers.

I resume my place straddling him, taking another hit from the pen and closing my eyelids

After a minute, I lean in, meeting Cedric's silver, lust struck eyes, and connect my lips with his, exhaling the vapor slowly into his mouth.

He takes it into his lungs, and wanting to mess with him a little, I put one of my hands around his throat, my rings pressing into his skin.

His eyes widen in shock, but then turn devious as he exhales the vapor across my face.

His hand wraps firmly around my neck as he pulls me to him roughly, his mouth latching onto my throat and sucking at my skin before lathing it out with his tongue.

His mouth trails up to my jawline, then to my ear as he whispers:

"Don't push me, darling. We both know how weak I can make you when-"

I cut him off by swallowing his words in a kiss, my hand that was previously on his neck now wrapped around his cock in his boxers.

He curses, throwing his head back as I stroke him up and down slowly.

"What was that you were saying?" I ask innocently, continuing to stroke him at a teasingly slow pace as I take another hit from the vape.

He's unable to speak through the mixture of moans and praises that fall from his mouth. I exhale the vapor before connecting my lips with the other side of his neck again, sucking another bruise.

Suddenly, with no warning, he flips me over so I'm on my back, taking the vape from my hand and setting it on the bedside table.

"Getting eager now are we?" I laugh.

"Oh shut up. You were being way too much of a tease." He chuckles before entwining his lips with mine, one of his hands running down my chest as his other grips my throat.

I arch my back to give him room to unhook my bra, which he then tosses on the floor. His hands then pull my underwear off and toss it on the floor as well, his lips trailing down my body towards my center.

I feel the heat rise in my core as he spreads my legs, completely exposing me to him. You'd think that after all this time I'd no longer be embarrassed, but I still get so self conscious being this exposed to him.

Cedric seems to notice this, making eye contact with me.

"You're perfect, don't ever believe otherwise." He says softly, then pressing his lips to my inner thigh.

I moan loudly as his lips finally make contact with my center, his tongue pushing into me fully.

My hands latch onto the roots of his hair, my hips bucking ever so slightly as he curls his tongue inside of me, moving it at the perfect pace.

Small moans of his own escape him as I continue to tug on his hair as he flicks his tongue around my clit, pleasure swarming around my core as I feel my orgasm coming insanely fast.

Suddenly, to my dismay, when I'm about to climax he pulls out.

"Ced-" I whine, but I'm shut up by him crawling over top of me and latching his lips onto mine.

"You didn't think you'd get away with teasing me like that earlier, did you?" He questions, eyebrows raised.

"Just shut up and fuck me." I groan, causing him to chuckle.

"Well, if you insist."

He pulls down his boxers and tosses them on the floor along with our other clothes, lining himself up at my entrance.

We both cry out in pleasure as he pushes into me, my nails leaving long red marks as they trail down his back.

He throws his head back, cursing loudly as he starts to thrust in and out of me, his grip around my neck firm.

His thrusts start to speed up, lustful nonsense falling from both of our lips as my previous orgasm returns.

He uses one of his hands to spread my legs wider, giving himself a new angle to thrust into. I feel him start to reach his climax quickly from this new angle, and I too feel myself reaching my high.

I finish within the next minute, followed by him finishing shortly after and pulling out, laying down next to me exhausted.

"We really are good at that aren't we?" I laugh breathlessly, causing him to chuckle.

Like usual, he heads over to his dresser to pick out a clean outfit for himself and for me, and then he tosses me it as he starts to pull his on.

Once we're both dressed for bed, he climbs in next to me again and pulls me into his arms, pressing his lips to the top of my head.

I hold back the tears that start to make their way to my eyes as I realize that this is the last time I'll see Cedric for awhile.

I'm assuming I can shift back again soon, but I don't know how long it'll be until I'm able to successfully do so.

"I can't wait to spend summer with you." He smiles softly.

I use my fingers to lightly brush his hair out of his face.

"Me too," I sigh, "I love you."

He connects his lips to mine gently.

"I love you more."

As I drift off to sleep, I start to repeat in my head over and over the same phrase.

I will return home now, but I will come back again soon.

I will return home but I will come back again soon.

-

"Bella, wake up, you're gonna be late for school. Here's your phone, I'm sorry for overreacting at dinner last night." I hear my dads familiar voice say.

My eyes flutter open, and I take in my room that I haven't seen in what feels like forever.

I'm home.

-

A/N: AHHHH THE END ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND.

GO READ MY EDWARD STORY, THE FIRST SEVERAL CHAPTERS ARE UP RIGHT NOW AS YOU'RE READING THIS!!

Edit: Lol a year later and now there's a sequel to this story. Go check it out <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

248K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
347K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED
73.6K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*
743K 15.2K 33
❝ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N ❞