bnha- oneshots

By Shouto_Katsuki666

DISCONTINUED SORRY ⚠️⚠️WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS!⚠️⚠️ ANST FLUFF SMUT DA FEELS GAY POSSIBLE STRAIGHT ⚠... More

Request page (closed)
☑️ I can be nice (anst poprocks)
☑️ Sore (bakutodo)
☑️ Shut the hell up (fluff Pres.Aizawa)
☑️ Can you fly?(hotwings)
☑️ Can you fly? (hotwings)
☑️ Supposed to (TW Sero x denki)
☑️ One hell of a club (Shinso x Kami)
☑️One hell of a club
Mean It (Mirki)
☑️I found a child! (Dabi x Keigo)
☑️understand-BakuDeku (nsfw)
☑️Todobaku + EraserMic
☑️kiribaku
☑️One Bullet (ShinKami)
ShinKami - Panic room
☑️Dabi x Midoriya
☑️Jirou x Momo
☑️Kamishinsero smut
☑️Can you fly?
☑️KiriBakukami- jealous
☑️KiriBakuKami- jealous
☑️BakuSero [ Heavy ANST ] don't leave me
☑️BakuSero- don't leave me
☑️Bakugo x best jeanist One night
☑️Tameki x Kirishima
A/N
☑️unkle Keigo
☑️ShinSeroKami + Oijiro
☑️ShinSeroKami + Ojiro
☑️KiriDeku- Boss Bitch
☑️BakuKiri- Bad Lier
☑️TogaChako!- bad girl kills
☑️ DabiKeigoShiggy- no hands
☑️Dadzawa w/ Denki
☑️TodoBaku + MonoShin
☑️TodoShima- books
☑️CrackHeads
☑️Tameki x Mirio
☑️BakuTodo- cuddles
☑️In Our Team (bakuTodoSero)
☑️DabiShimia- Friends forever
A/N SORRY GUYS
☑️sounds of silence - ft Aizawa
AGAIN A/N
☑️ShinSeroKami + Ojiro
thank you
Hi 👋🏻
very sorry

☑️BakuShinKamiKiri

1.3K 17 0
By Shouto_Katsuki666

Part 1/??

Katsuki,
He's a pretty well put together guy. Then again, everyone has issues. Though Katsuki hides it, he hurts. Not too bad but again, everyone had issues.

He wasn't unsure of himself, not by miles. He honestly didn't know why he would feel so sad and drained often. That was until he took a test. Turns out, he suffers with depression.

His mother, Father, teachers and his boyfriends always seem to remind him he has to take the antidepressants. Katsuki always seems to "forget" he has pills.

To be honest, Katsuki hated them like most people who took them. He felt they did nothing. Once again, everyone reminds him they have a purpose.

Shinso,
Besides his impeccable record of never sleeping, he's fine.
He usually blames it on his quirk, at first it was true. When he first got his quirk he couldn't sleep because his mind was going nutes, now it was simply a bad habit.

He had simply became a true insomniac.

Denki,
Get a hold onto something because this is an overload.
Everyone has issues and the people who don't, Denki takes their problems for them.

He constantly gets nagged at by teachers and fellow students because of his ADHD, his self confidence had gone down to stubs by this point.

Plus all the guilt he had for almost never being helpful when his class mates need him (his words not mine, DONT @ ME!)
Anyone doing absolutely anything gets denki's mind to never let up. It takes days.

Eijiro,
He has issues with himself, due to a failure of a father figure Eijiro feels the need to be as manly as possible.

His mother has told him multiple times that he doesn't need to try so hard but Eijiro won't listen. She says that, only ever makes him want to be even more of a man.

Since he has a stuck up, drop out father, Eijiro is the man of the house and often over works himself.

Both Denki and Eijiro have issues about their thoughts on themselves, so Katsuki understood why it effected them so badly when shinso started blowing them off saying something about Iida.

Katsuki never had any doubts about any of them. He knew Eijiro and Denki didn't either, they just think too much.

Denki bit onto his nails as he listened to the dial tones.
He placed his dorm room frantically.

"Hey, babe i-"

"Where are you?"
Denki tried to hide the panic in his voice but failed. He was freaking out.

"I'm with Tenya, are you-"

"Oh okay. just checking. I'll let you get back."
Denki said, in a more convincing tone before hanging up.

He threw his phone on his bed and grabbed his hair pulling at his scalp.
Tears whelmed up in his eyes not from pain but from his headache, his feelings.

He was driving himself crazy, what was he supposed to do?
Shinso was blowing him off again for Iida...
Tears flowed down denki's cheeks.

The anxiety Denki felt just amplified when a knock sounded on his door.
"Who is it!?"
Denki yelled.
He wasn't in the mood or right mind set to deal with anything from mina, Sero, Todoroki, Midoriya or anyone else who wanted him to do something.

They didn't respond and before Denki could say anything the door was pushed opened and closed slowly.

Katsuki rushed to Denki, throwing his phone that he had on the ground and cupping denki's face trying to wipe away the tears.

Katsuki frowned his eyebrows looking at Denki, he looked so hurt. Denki's hands went up and held onto Katsuki's wrist.
"K-Kat.."
Denki said weakly.

His voice was sore and broke when he talked.
It hurt Katsuki to listen, it hurt even more seeing denki's tears replace more tears that he had wiped away.
"What happened?"

"Sh-Shinso..."
Denki tried to get a hold of himself but he just couldn't. He couldn't bare the thoughts of shinso cheating. He knew shinso wouldn't ever..but at the same time...would he?

"What? What about shinso?"
Katsuki asked, guiding Denki to sit down. He got Denki onto the bed, sitting next to him.

"Maybe..maybe I'm not enough. Maybe that why he's doing this. Is he really doing this though? Maybe it's in my head. Katsuki I don't know what's going on!"
Denki started hyperventilating.
"I try so hard to be everything you three could need but maybe I'm not doing enough, what if he doesn't like me anymore and he's planning on replacing me?"

"Denki, baby calm down. Try to breath. Follow my breathing okay?"
Katsuki saw Denki nod before breathing in for four seconds, holding for two then exhaling for eight.

Denki followed but barely. His lungs felt like they weren't getting in enough air, he was never holding enough but he tried.

"Good."
Katsuki told him.
"Now can you try again?"

Denki shook his head.
He couldn't do that. He needed air, he was suffocating.

"No, please. Try again. Another breath, okay? Follow me."
Katsuki didn't wait for Denki to nod or say anything before taking in a breath.

He hoped Denki would follow, which after a second he did.
Denki followed Katsuki just like before except breaking during the exhale and taking in more air then necessary.

"Okay, you did good"
Katsuki praised.
He wrapped an arm around Denki and pulled him into his lap.
Katsuki cradled Denki as he sobbed into his chest.
"What happened?"

Denki grabbed Katsuki's shirt in a fistful. He needed to hold something, he felt like he was losing it.
"Iida.. He's with i-ida again.."

Katsuki rubbed denki's back as he listened, nodding to everything Denki said.

"Is he going to leave me? I know I've not been as g-"

"Shh, hes-"

The door opened and Kirishima walked in.
"He's leaving us!?"
He asked, shutting the door.

Katsuki rolled his eyes.
"No, he's just busy. Don't worry."

"Whew. I got worried there.."
Eijiro picked up Katsuki's phone and set it on the side table.
"Denk..you okay? Whats going on?"

Denki sobbed closer to Katsuki, hiding his face with Katsuki's hoodie baggage.

"Shinso is hanging out with i-ida, again."
Katsuki explained.
He wasn't annoyed with any of them, not at all. He thought that this whole thing has gone on far too long.

So, Katsuki was forming a plan for when shinso got done with what he was doing.
They needed information, it was clearly tearing them apart.

"O-Oh.."
Eijiro rubbed the back of his neck trying to ignore how his heart beat went up.

"Don't you dare break on me too."
Katsuki said, looking at Eijiro
Eijiro nodded, knowing that it was going to be hard enough to get Denki to calm down.

Eijiro made his way behind Katsuki and Denki on the bed.
He rubbed Katsuki's shoulders lightly with one hand and with the other he rubbed denki's scalp.
"It'll be okay Denki. We're going to figure it out."

°~°~°~°~°

Denki's breathing was slowing going back to normal, thanks to Katsuki. He was still sobbing. He couldn't stop the thoughts even though he knew shinso wouldn't do anything like this.

Eijiro had moved to sit next to Katsuki, where denki's head was still cuddled into Katsuki's side.
He was still rubbing denki's scalp.

Katsuki and Eijiro would occasionally say something to try and calm him down but they both knew at this point it was all Denki.

Suddenly the door to denki's door opened, shinso shut it behind him.
"Hey sorr- oh God"
Shinso dropped his bag down and kneeled in front of Katsuki.

Shinso tried to move Katsuki's hoodie so he could more clearly see denki's face but he had a tight grip.
"What happened?"

"You have some fucking explaining to do."
Katsuki told him, looking down.

Shinso frowned his eyebrows at Katsuki, what did he mean?
"Explaining on what?"

"Shinso, sorry to say but we've been doubting you lately."
Eijiro said. He realized 'doubting' wasn't the right word when he said it but it was too late to go back now.

"Babe, wha-"

"What have you been doing with iida?"
Denki asked, his voice breaking again as he spoke.

Shinso's eyes widened.
"What- I've just been studying with him. I wanted to get my grades up and he's one of the smartest people I know"

"Why not go to me?"
Katsuki asked.
"Or Aizawa."

Shinso gulped and looked down. That move alone made denki's, Katsuki's and eijiro's hearts stop.
"I wanted him to be proud. I wanted him to see my grades and think I was doing good. Better."

Denki looked at Shinso, their eyes locking.
The sight made shinso's heart ache. Denki's face was red, his eyes watery and swollen. Denki's lips were a dark pink from him bitting it. And it was his fault.

"Denk, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would think this. You know how much I love you. I'd never want anyone else but you three."
Shinso said, running his finger over denki's cheek to get rid of the tears.

"I..I didn't know if you liked me anymore.."
Denki told him.
"Maybe..maybe I wasn't good enou-"

"Denki."
Shinso scolded.
"I told you multiple times that there's no chance of you ever not being enough for me."

"Or me."
Katsuki said, looking down at Denki.

"Or me dude."
Eijiro said with a smile.
No matter what situation Eijiro loved saying nice things and hyping his boyfriends up.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you."
Shinso looked at all of them
"I should have. I knew that you have issues and I..just ignored them."

"It's okay.."
Eijiro told him, a soft smile played on his lips.

"It's my fault. I let myself get carried away."
Denki said, wiping his eyes.

"Never do it again."
Katsuki said to shinso.
"You know how many times I've been here to calm Denki down? Not that I don't want to. I'll always be here but you know it fucking hurt."

Shinso nodded, guilt hitting him hard.
"I can only imagine."

"Yeah, but it turned out fine I guess."
Katsuki tsked and looked away.

Denki moved off of Katsuki and sat on the bed next to him.
"Come here."
Katsuki told him grabbing his chin and pulling Denki closer.

Their lips connected in a soft, sweet kiss before Katsuki backed off.

"Awha-i want some!"
Eijiro made grabby hands at Denki making him laugh.

Denki got on all fours and made his way to Eijiro. He connected their lips, bitting eijiro's lip lightly when he pulled away.

Shinso and Katsuki smiled seeing their boys show affection.
"Come here shinso."
Denki called shinso, getting off the bed and kneeling on the floor in front of Katsuki with shinso.

Katsuki gulped as he watched shinso and Denki kiss on their knees in front of him. A deep blush rose to his face.
He wanted to look away but couldn't.

They pulled apart, denki's face flushed. Shinso had started making out with him half way through.

Shinso turned to Katsuki with a smile.
"You both are flustered."
Then his eyes locked on Eijiro who had to look away.
"All three. Wow."

"Sh-Shut up.."
Eijiro bit onto his lip.

( I love it so cute right)
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
93.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
64.1K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
215K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad