For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

50. Best Night

4.2K 120 38
By TheTaeBTSLover

"Happy Birthday my love." Jungkook couldn't wait too long and dived in for another small kiss as he held Taehyung even tighter. 

"Thank you" Taehyung whispered, his eyes were sparkling with love, joy and admiration. How silly of him to think that Jungkook wouldn't plan anything for his baby. Today, Jungkook had exceeded all expectations. The boy who thought his bestfriends didn't prepare a single thing for his birthday, found his lover and become one with him.

He smiled at Jungkook as he encircled his arms around his broad shoulders and snuggled his face into his chest. Jungkook repeated the action, pulling Taehyung flush against his body, holding him tight, gently breathing in the crook of his neck. They held each other like they were each other's worlds, each other's lives. As if, if they would let go, their souls would leave their body. 

The five bestfriends were having the time of their life, cheering and fake crying in the background, unable to handle all this love and romance. Jin and Namjoon were in each other's arms, remembering the time when Namjoon had asked Jin out, and now, their youngest 'kids' were doing the same. They would a hundred percent tease the two about this night for the rest of their lives. How shameful of them to forget there were five other people standing merely a meter away from them. How shameful of Taehyung for not thanking them because they worked hard too. But right now, they were way too happy for their bestfriends to make fun of them. 

They screamed, as if on cue, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAETAE!" 

Taehyung jerked his head up to look at the others, his eyes wide, as if finally realizing, 'Oh yeah, even they are here.' He smiled as he reluctantly and unwantedly shook himself out of Jungkook's grasp so he could go thank the others. He laughed at Jungkook's pout and outstretched arms. Now that he could touch Taehyung whenever he wanted to, however he wanted to, he damn well would and he wanted to do so now.

Taehyung exclaimed back, "Thank you so much!!" He gave each one of them a hug, Jimin being the first one. After hugging Taehyung, Jimin went beside Jungkook and smirked as he nudged his arm. Jungkook blushed as he randomly threw his hand to push Jimin away. Jimin laughed in return. 

Once Taehyung had thanked everybody, he was pushed by his five friends to where the gifts were kept. They were intentionally trying to keep Taehyung away from Jungkook, teasing both of them. On seeing the action Jungkook exclaimed with an even bigger pout, "Hey! This is not right! Tae-"

"Shut up lover boy, you'll get your man. Let him open his gifts first." Yoongi responded, a smug smile playing on his lips.

Jungkook huffed as he removed his coat and tie, and undid the first few buttons of his white shirt. He leaned against the wall, gently smiling as he looked at an excited Taehyung unwrapping his presents and thanking his friends again. He closed his eyes as he sent a silent prayer to God, thanking him for introducing Taehyung into his life and now, making him his. He sighed as he watched his lover's back. 

"These gifts are so amazing, thank you!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he looked at his presents on the table. A fluffy jacket from Namjoon, a charms bracelet from Jin, a brand new mic from Yoongi (because his got spoilt recently), a cute backpack from Hoseok, perfume from Jimin and a watch from Jungkook.

The others had gone and had seated themselves in random places in the house, some on the couch, some on the bean bag and some on the chairs. They were exhausted, they'd been working all day. Taehyung was still admiring his gifts, looking at every single one carefully now. Then, he was reminded of his seventh gift, the necklace given by Jungkook, he hadn't even seen it well enough yet. He held it in his hands as he looked at it properly now. The chain was long enough for him to have a good look at it. Not only was the pendant, but even the chain was made out of diamonds. They shone brightly under the light as Jungkook's initials sparkled over his tan skin. The thought of him having Jungkook's name on him wherever he went gave him chills. He remembered the song, Jungkook's words and smiled. This truly was the best night of his life. 

That's when he felt two strong arms snaking around his waist. Jungkook pulled Taehyung close to him as he rested his chin on his shoulder and kept his face in his neck. Jungkook had seen Taehyung looking at the necklace. He asked, "Like it Tae?"

"Yes, thank you so so much. You're so amazing, this was so amazing-" Jungkook shushed Taehyung. If he let him, Taehyung could go on and on and repeat the same 'thank you' again and again in every possible way. Jungkook had seen that when he had gifted Taehyung the Gucci jacket. 

"Don't thank me baby." He whispered in Taehyung's neck, leaving a small peck right there. Taehyung hummed as he leaned into the touch. Jungkook had called him baby a number of times but this one felt different, felt real and felt right. 

"I'm so fucking happy I can hold you like this, you have no idea." Jungkook whispered again, tightening his hold on Taehyung. Taehyung, in return placed his hand on Jungkook's.

"Me too, I've waited for so long too. Your stupid ass took way too long to propose me, didn't it?" He softly teased.

"Shut up." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung laughed too, and they stayed like that in each other's embrace, silent yet so content and happy. 

"Gosh, now we gotta see these two clinging on to each other like koalas every fucking day." Jimin said, loud, so Taehyung and Jungkook could hear.

Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook just turned the two around so now he had only one hand resting on Taehyung's waist. "Yeah, I feel sorry for you but I'm gonna cling on to him forever." Taehyung laughed some more. Jimin smiled as he rolled his eyes. 

"At least thank us for helping you Kook."

"I already did. 

And they laughed even more.

"Hold up, what the fuck. I didn't even see this, this is beautiful." Taehyung said as he finally looked around the house. The purple lights, the rose petals, the balloons, it was all so beautiful, but he hadn't even noticed.

"What do you mean you didn't see this? We spent the entire day getting the house ready and you didn't even notice?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm sorry but-"

Namjoon interrupted him, "But he was so busy staring at Jungkook, he barely knew which world he was in."

Taehyung gulped and blushed as he looked down, shy because every word Namjoon spoke was so true. 

He felt Jungkook's grip tightening on his waist and he looked up to see Jungkook smirking down at him. He immediately looked down again.

"Oh my god look at how bad he's blushing. Let's stop teasing him and eat. I'm really hungry, and I put too much effort in baking that cake so y'all better appreciate it or I'm gonna whoop your asses." Jin got up from his seat, heading to the kitchen.

Giggles and 'Yes Hyung's were heard as they all got up and went to help Jin. Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers as he followed his hyungs. Taehyung followed him with a soft blush and an even softer smile. 

|1:00 a.m.|

"Okay, we're done, get out all of you. Shoo."

"I swear to God, this child has no sense of how to talk to his elders. You mannerless piece of shit."

"Jin Hyung, why do you act like you're an old grandpa all the time? You're just 5 years older to me."

Jin rolled his eyes, tired of Jungkook saying the same thing as defense so many times. He was about to speak when Yoongi did for him, instead.

"That's not 'just' kid."

"I'm 21." 

"You're a kid."

"How many times are y'all gonna have the same conversation?" Namjoon looked at them, almost in a pitying way.

"Whatever, get out. I have to cuddle my baby." Jungkook pulled Taehyung even closer to him. He was side hugging him as they sat on the couch. 

"This is not even your damn house." Jimin retorted.

"It's my boyfriend's, as good as being mine." Jungkook mumbled, anyone with vision could see the boy was sleepy. 

Taehyung's heart jumped a little on hearing Jungkook address him as his boyfriend for the first time. He felt weird. Why does he feel the butterflies in his stomach every time Jungkook calls him a nickname when he's done it several times already? 

Anyway, he really didn't mind. It was a good kind of weird. 

He gently combed his fingers through Jungkook's hair as he asked, "You're staying?"

Jungkook softly hummed, both for saying yes and also in appreciation for Taehyung's hand in his hair. It felt good.

Yoongi was the first one to get up, "Oh my god, I can only handle so much love. Bye, enjoy your night. And if y'all fuck, you better not get Tae pregnant."

Jungkook snorted and chuckled in Taehyung's neck. On the other hand, Taehyung's face heated up, glowing beet red. 

"Wow, someone teach this illiterate science. Men don't get pregnant Yoongi hyung." Hoseok looked almost disgusted.

"Whatever, you never know with these two."

Jungkook chuckled some more. Slowly, everyone got up one by one. It was late, they should be going home now. On Taehyung's slight gesture, Jungkook unwrapped his arm from around him and let him get up. He did so too.

Taehyung said, "Thank you for making my birthday so special already! I love y'all. Goodnight!!" 

"Thank you for helping me hyungs." Jungkook said too. He back hugged Taehyung as the two stood at the door, seeing off their friends who waited for the elevator.

"Stop clinging on to him too much. He might get bored of you too early." Jimin commented.

"Shut up." Jungkook just tightened his hold on Taehyung.

When the elevator arrived, they just greeted each other goodbye as Taehyung closed and locked his door shut. 

After wishing Taehyung happy birthday, they had first cut the cake. In a matter of 5 minutes, all the strawberries (approximately 20) were eaten by the birthday boy. The other boys had looked at him in shock and even awe, saying things like he should apply for the Guinness Book of World Records. They then ate food. The scene described earlier was when they had plopped themselves onto the couch after eating too much good food.

Now, as Jungkook clung on to Taehyung from behind, Taehyung couldn't help but to feel peace and be at ease. He let his head fall back so it rested on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook gently sway them. The only thing missing were some romantic tunes to dance to.

"We need music." Jungkook whispered. 

Taehyung chuckled, "Well, that reminds me, could you please sing for me again?"

Jungkook stopped his motion, spoke with a soft laughter, "What? Really? You want me to sing again?"

"Mhm," Taehyung nodded. "You caught me off guard then, I want to listen to you again."

Jungkook didn't even give a hum of agreement but he resumed their little dance and rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder so he sang right next to the boy's ear.

"Can I call you baby? Can you be my friend? Can you be my lover up until the very end? Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend. Stick by side even when the world is givin' in, yeah. Oh, oh, oh, don't. Don't you worry. I'll be there, whenever you want me."

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst." Taehyung sang, causing Jungkook to abruptly stop singing and look at him with wide eyes. He too was listening to Taehyung's deep, angelic, beautiful, smooth, calming singing voice for the first time. Taehyung turned in his arms so he was facing Jungkook with his hands on his shoulders. 

He continued with a soft smile, "No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth. 'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first. And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst." Then he hummed to the tune of the instrumental that was played earlier. Breaking into a cute giggle looking at Jungkook's still wide eyes.

"Why're you looking at me like that Jeon?" He asked, obviously knowing the reason, but wanting to listen to it from the younger. 

"You - damn, you sing so well, damn." 

"I know right, not better than you though." Taehyung softly smiled.

"Shut up, it's just as good. Your voice is mind blowingly wonderful." 

"We should cover a song sometime." Taehyung suggested, leaning in to rest his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook hummed and ran his hands through Taehyung's soft hair, "I love you."

Taehyung looked up, "Love you too baby." He pecked Jungkook's lips.

He frowned when he didn't feel Jungkook kissing him back. He opened his eyes too see Jungkook staring wide eyed, again.

"What?" He chuckled.

"You called me baby for the first time."

"So? Not a big deal, I'll be calling you that everyday. Kiss me, c'mon." Taehyung lingered his lips over Jungkook's with closed eyes, waiting for Jungkook to lean in.

A soft blush creeped up Jungkook's cheeks after he listened to Taehyung's statement. It created an oddly satisfying feeling in his stomach. He leaned in to touch his lips against Taehyung's. 

As they pulled apart after a little bit, Jungkook spoke, "What did I do to get so blessed and have you in my arms?"

"You became the sweetest, kindest, most loving, caring and understanding person to me. I didn't just drop in your arms Jungkook, you worked for it and I'm grateful for that. Nothing feels safer than your embrace and presence." Taehyung snuggled into his chest again.

"Gosh, you make me wanna repeat that question."

Taehyung laughed.

Then they slept in each other's arms after having the best night of their lives.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

Guys some really amazing developed chapters are coming up!! Thank you for reading and liking the book, it means so much to me! Y'all are the best 🤧💜

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.6K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
28.4K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...
364K 27.8K 71
When an introverted virgin gets a sex bot for his birthday. Top Namjoon Bottom Jimin #1 Minjoon 10/6/2021 #1 2seok 10/17/2021 #1 Cyber Punk 6/14/2022...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved