I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 43: Satiety

59.6K 2K 100
By arieshima

In the endless craze, Yue Fei raised his chin, as if he could hear his thunderous heartbeat. It was just a simulation of gland marking, and he could barely withstand it. If he were to get bitten for real, what would happen?

Knowing that Yue Fei is still in the differentiation period, Gu Wei did not dare to tire him out too much. After moving his teeth away from the other's covered gland, he unbuckled the neck harness. Seeing sweat dripping from the cheeks of the person in his arms, he raised his hand to wipe the sweat off.

The hair on the temples was already wet with sweat, and Yue Fei held his hands on the head of the bed, panting while calming his emotions.

Tolerating one time after another, he really could not tolerate anymore, so he pushed Gu Wei away and viciously said: "You, sleep on the sofa tonight."

He felt that his tone was really determined and firm, but in fact he had not recovered his physical strength, and his voice was erratic as if he was acting like a baby.

Knowing that he was a bit too much today, Gu Wei said very nicely: "Okay, then you should sleep early."

Then Gu Wei got up, walked to the sofa in the living room, and pressed a button. The back of the sofa slowly fell over and turned into a small bed. Gu Wei lay down and covered himself with the thin blanket Yue Fei took out earlier; facing the sofa to the bedroom, looking at Yue Fei's back, like a satisfied lion, guarding his prey contentedly.

Yue Fei lay alone on a soft and comfortable mattress. The simulation marking just overstretched his energy, so he soon fell asleep.

The next day, even after Gu Wei woke up, Yue Fei was still asleep so he didn't want to wake him up. Gu Wei went out of the room right after getting dressed.

Lin Li drove to the entrance of the hotel to wait for Gu Wei early in the morning.

When Gu Wei came out and saw him, he didn't say anything and got into the car.

"The people in the company are very happy to know that you are coming back. Do you have any other arrangements at noon? I've prepared lunch at the company to welcome you back." In fact, Lin Li had planned a welcome party for Gu Wei last night, but he didn't expect Ge Xi's incident annoyed Gu Wei, and the matter of receiving the welcome party could only be put aside. He only mentioned it now because Gu Wei was coming to the company.

Gu Wei: "Let's have it at night."

He didn't know if Yue Fei would be up by noon, but if it were at night time, he could have someone to come over to pick up Yue Fei.

"Will there be any special program?" Gu Wei asked Lin Li while turning on his phone.

Gu Wei, who was most impatient of these formalisms in the past, would unexpectedly ask about the party's programs; Lin Li immediately found an opportunity to show his competency.

"Don't worry, I have it all prepared."

Gu Wei faintly told him: "Because we haven't held a wedding yet, so you may not know that this time my partner is also here with me. His name is Yue Fei, and he will come to the party in the evening."

Lin Li was taken aback for a moment. Ge Xi's guess was right. Mr. Gu really has an omega!

Although Gu Wei did not say that his partner was an omega, in Lin Li's view, someone with a status like Gu Wei could only find an omega as a partner, so he directly regarded Yue Fei as an omega without even thinking about it.

"No problem, I must be able to make some arrangements so that Mr. Yue is also very pleased." Lin Li patted his chest.

Gu Wei nodded, he still had trust in Lin Li, otherwise he would not let him manage the entire Matsu Island.

Lin Li is from a poor family in a small fishing village, but with his own efforts, his education and skills have been recognized by Gu Wei. The man's honesty and good nature has never changed. After he was finally able to support himself and have some surplus, the first thing Lin Li did was to take his parents from his hometown to Matsu Island to live in old ages. This is the reason why Gu Wei chose Lin Li from among many talents as the managers of Matsu Island.

After the incident at the airport, he found that he hadn't seen Lin Li for two years and the man started to nurture his own ambition. Gu Wei would be lying if he said he was not annoyed, and he even thought of replacing Lin Li. But he is never the kind of person to make a decision solely based on his mood, so this trip to the company today is his second chance for Lin Li.

Yin Song Company was originally located at Qinquan in the center of the island. Today, the company building with innovative and avant-garde exterior design has become an indispensable tourist attraction in Matsu Island.

From the development of Matsu Island in the past few years, Gu Wei recognizes Lin Li's work ability, which is why he is willing to give Lin Li more opportunities.

The people in the company had long been notified that the big boss was coming over, and they were in battle mode to face the big boss, even though their footsteps were quicker than normal.

The moment Gu Wei stepped out of the elevator, all the employees in the office who were busy with anything at hand stopped to stand and said in unison, "Good morning, President Gu!"

Without squinting, Gu Wei walked straight to the meeting room.

With an indifferent tone: "It's work time, not military training time."

A fluttering sentence made the standing staff instantly want to find a hole to get in.

Lin Li followed Gu Wei and gestured his hands to the employees: "Sit down, continue whatever you were doing, and the department managers come into the room to report."

A group of people entered the conference room, Gu Wei sat down with one hand, glanced at the people in line outside the door, and said to Lin Li, "Don't waste time, we can start now."

...

This meeting did not end until it had past three o'clock in the afternoon.

As expected, there is no need for Gu Wei to worry about Lin Li's work ability. After listening to all the reports, Gu Wei finally had a smile on his face.

"Everyone has worked hard." The person who was leaning on the chair sat up straight and put his hands on the conference table. "I am very appreciative of everyone's achievements in the past year, and I hope that in the days to come, everyone will continue to work hard. "

Applause broke out in the conference room.

"Then, we're done for today."

Lin Li stood up and said, "Everyone has worked hard today. President Gu has ordered the takeaway for everyone in advance. It was delivered directly by the hotel. Let's go back to the office to eat. Take a break to get some energy to continue working."

They thought that they would have to work over time on an empty stomach due to the meeting, but they didn't expect that Gu Wei would order food for them. Everyone was pleasantly surprised.

"Thank you President Gu."...

When the people were gone, Gu Wei said to Lin Li, "I would like to order the afternoon teas for the employees this whole month. Please inform the hotel and the expenses will be paid out of my personal account."

Lin Li scratched the back of his head: "Mr. Gu, is it too expensive for one month? One week is enough."

Gu Wei smiled. After the inspection just now, the dissatisfaction with Lin Li's performance after getting off the plane has disappeared: "After so many years, your stingy temperament has not changed at all."

Lin Li: "Although the money comes from your pocket, I just can't help but feel sorry for you. I have this same thinking for all projects for the past few years. Some projects I think are quite good, but I think that the initial investment is too large and the payback cycle is taking too long, I don't dare to mention it to you. I know you will definitely agree to it. But I feel sorry for the money. I understand that if you invest the same amount of money in other projects, you will surely be able to double the profits soon, but on the Matsu Island side, the investment risk is higher..."

Knowing that he was using the topic to propose his plan, Gu Wei couldn't laugh or cry: "Okay, if you have any project, I can vote if it is appropriate. Don't even think about it if it's inappropriate. Don't just beat around the bush."

Lin Li immediately got up: "There are a few projects. I always wanted to talk about it when I went back to China for a briefing. It happens that you are here this time, and I will return to the office to bring you the information."

Gu Wei: "Then, let's go."

...

When Yue Fei woke up, it was past lunch time. He got up from the bed with a frown, and saw the notification indicator light on his phone flashing nonstop, so he turned on the phone first.

[You have three missed calls from Gu Wei.]

Gu Wei: There will be a welcoming party in the evening. I will ask the driver to pick you up and we go there together.

Gu Wei: Haven't gotten up yet?

Gu Wei: Are you not feeling well?

Gu Wei: Text me when you wake up.

...

Yue Fei chose to directly call Gu Wei back.

The beep sounded only once, and the other side had already picked it up.

Gu Wei deliberately lowered his voice to speak into the earpiece: "Awake?"

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

"Is there any discomfort?"

"No."

"Then I will have room service deliver some food to our room first, are you hungry?"

"A little."

"Okay, I will call room service."

"Are you busy with work, I will call the front desk myself."

"I am not busy."

...

At the same time, in the conference room of Yin Song Company, Lin Li watched as Gu Wei dropped half of the documents in his hand, then got up to go to the floor-to-ceiling window to start talking on the phone.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 5.2K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
1.7K 145 31
This is a first and foremost Omegaverse BL novel but it includes Wizards, Magic, Dungeons, and Monsters. ~ It was said that if you're still a virgin...
351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
154K 10.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...