•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[29] ✽ Once Again ✽

526 40 10
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Love Maze ●

"Still nothing?"

You shook your head slowly, back and spines aching from the position you were currently sitting in. Some shuffling happened beside you but you didn't care to crane your neck because you had no energy.

A hand started rubbing your back and massaged your tensed shoulders as well, your body instantly relaxing at the familiar comforting motions.

"I can't believe he just said those words without considering my feelings at all."

You complained and closed your eyes trying to solace your mind as a rough yet handsome face began to float in your head. His face was the last thing you wanted to see right now.

The hands continued massaging you and it took your memory back to the day when you did this kind of massage for your ex-boss and he taught you how to relax your finger tensions.

Your eyes flickered down at your fingers before you internally groaned, annoyed at how literally everything around you reminded him today.

But its actually them memories I made with him which still haunts me.

You didn't realise that the person beside you had been massaging you for a while before it stopped and you heard a soft sigh almost inaudible.

Oh damn it.

Internally cursing at your ignorance you quietly straightened up your back and sat properly before glancing at the person seated next to you.

You felt guilty for not thinking about your best friend's situation and solely complaining about your boss to her.

"I am sorry Sora, it's just too stressful for me that I am almost about to lose my mind."

Sora shook her head, "It's alright, I think I can understand your feelings."

"Right?" You moved closer, excited that she was not angry. "I mean I said it just to see his reaction if he cared, I never meant to resign in the first place."

Sora grabbed your hand and carefully held it within her warm palm which made you smile, happy that she was always comforting you. She looked at you with utmost love,

"I know it's hard Yuna, just remember that I am always looking out for you. You are the one person in my life who taught me to love myself and I would give up the world for your sake. So don't let his words discourage you, maybe it was good that you left that company itself."

You gaped at your best friend, speechless and in awe of her heartfelt words. Sora was always making fun and cheering others, hardly serious like this except with some sensitive things.

It was amazing how she thought of you when you could not consider yourself eligible for that much respect. She gave you a tight smile, squeezing your hand in hers before your eyes began to burn.

She must be feeling pressured because of the marriage.

Maybe she wanted to make you happy because she would soon go away. Her wedding was scheduled a few weeks later and time was flying by so easily it made you sadder.

"You that I will miss you if you leave right?"

She nodded, "I know but remember I am just a call away."

"Even if you have to leave Yoongi alone?" You teased, trying to lighten the situation.

Sora's cheeks flushed crimson red as she shied away from you. You elbowed her in a teasing manner, laughing at how Sora was trying not to show you her blushed cheeks.

"Ooh look who is blushing at the mention of her fiancee?"

Sora gasped, "M-My what?"

You rolled your eyes and moved a little away, "Oh come on, what else are we supposed to call him? Your boyfriend?"

She made a little understanding face before turning her attention towards the table where several magazines were spread out.

Sora stared at them for a moment before turning to look at you with the same fear, wide eyes and shock at how the two of you forgot to do the job you came here for and were only chatting for two hours.

As if on cue, a woman dressed in a white shirt and grey skirt appeared before the two of you, smiling as she bowed. You gulped, nodding nervously.

"I assume you ladies have chosen your wedding theme and details?"

Sora and you looked at each other with those wide eyes which never returned to their state, totally flustered and embarrassed how to answer that both of you never talked about that stuff.

The staff lady looked in between the two of you, still waiting for answers before she noticed the change in the air. With the awkward silence, she cleared her throat, catching both your attentions.

"I'll go and check something while you guys can discuss some more?"

She hurried away and the two of you sighed in unison, relieved as the lady left the two of your with more time to finish your works.

Nodding at each other Sora and you dived into the table, trying to flip through the magazines.

This is gonna be tough.

Indeed it was hard enough.

The work which Sora and you had to do in two hours was complete in twenty minutes with the two of you tired and out of mental energy with the quick brainstorming you had done.

With a trickle of sweat bead rolling down your face, you felt the heat on your face burning more hotter as you forced yourself to pen down the lists and necessary stuff for the theme.

"Finally done!"

Your exclaim was loud but you let it be as you kept the diary and pen on the table, slouching on the comfortable sofas and stretched your back.

It felt horrible and cramped considering how hunched you were sitting for the past minutes. Nevertheless, it felt better to know that at least the work was done.

"Hello how are you ladies doing- oh, are you both okay?"

You looked up at the voice to see the wedding planner Mrs Kang approaching your table with an unsure expression. Glancing at Sora you noticed how stiff her posture was as she tried not to lie on the sofa.

You chuckled, "Yes we are both good. We also finished all the details, theme and concept of the wedding so you can check it."

"Already?" Mrs Kang emphasized in surprise as she bent down to check the diary you used a while ago.

She flipped through the pages, her eyes slowly widening as she looked at an almost sleepy Sora and you.

"Did you both do all this today?!"

That's a weird type of showing appreciation, you thought and nodded. She seemed hesitant before sighing and passing you back the diary.

"You didn't have to because they take a long time ranging from the bride and groom's preference. It would be exhausting to complete this in a day.."

You stared at her and blinked once, twice before her words settle inside your head and the realization dawns upon you. You look at her with horror.

"So you mean to say that our hard work was all in vain?"

She half-nodded. "Well not actually. This is helpful but stressful so you could have taken your time because there may be more changes in the future."

You groaned, not able to believe that your work had gone waste though it's not fully. Today was not your day you thought and glanced at Sora to see her already asleep on the sofa.

Mrs Kang chuckled beside you as she shook her head, "Its amazing that you worked so efficiently. Are you an employee somewhere or an experienced person?"

She looked curious, really curious to hear your answer.

You thought for a moment, not realizing that she was referring to the fast working habit you had developed unknowingly due to a busy schedule for your boss.

Correction, ex-boss. Didn't he fire you?

Your mind seemed to be quite cruel, bringing up that topic everywhere. With a smile, you answered, "Actually I worked for a company so guess I am habited now."

She raised her brow, "Worked? Did you get fired?"

Her bluntness affected you somehow and you wanted to scream no but hid the frustration inside you.

"No ma'am. I quit by myself because I couldn't work in that company any longer."

She crossed her arms, a small smile upon hearing your words. "Then do tell me which company dared to make a skilled and smart person as you quit?"

Her sudden compliment surprised you but you assumed it was just to let you tell her everything. Though not interested you decided to tell her and prove to her that you were not lying.

"The Jeon company, I was the personal assistant for their CEO before I decided to quit because he is unbearable."

Mrs Kang's face contorted into something you could not comprehend and you wondered if she believed you. Soon her face was etched with wild shock as she grabbed your arm.

"Jeon company? Are y-you sure you are not lying?"

You shook your head and carefully removed her grip. You thought she won't trust you but looks like she does along with a surprise for an unknown reason.

"Why?" You asked, curious.

She came to her senses before shaking her head with a smile, "Nothing. I was stunned for a moment but it's nothing much."

You nodded, deciding not to care anything about the Jeon company anymore and decided to leave since it was getting late.

"We should probably leave-"

Your words hung in the air as you turned and sighed, noticing how comfortably Sora was sleeping. Giving Mrs Kang an apologetic look you walked towards your friend.

"Sora?" You shook her, "Sora wake up, we need to leave please."

She seemed to be still asleep as you sighed and gave up knowing that waking her up won't be an easy task.

How were you supposed to take her home now?

"Do you need a ride? Let me call a driver."

"Oh no, it's okay I can manage." You quickly say not wanting to trouble the manager.

She smiled, "It's nothing. Just sit for a moment while I call my driver since I have some work left."

You didn't want to disturb her but she was already on the call with her driver. With a dilemma you looked at your friend knowing that you had no option and nodded, deciding to take up the offer.

You sat down meekly beside Sora who was sleepy calmly, quite contrary to the nervousness inside you.

"-Oh you can't? Okay wait, let me call someone else then."

You strained your ears to try listening to Mrs Kang's conversation but she moved towards the other side while she dialled another number and seemed to talk to someone else.

"-Can you come now, dear? I need a favour."

She nodded her head.

"Just come to my workplace. I'll tell you later."

You saw her smiling and ending the call and you wondered who she had talked to just now. She made her way towards you again as you anticipated her answer.

"Sorry for the wait, my driver is sick so he can't come." You opened your mouth with joy but she spoke again, "But I called my nephew who is free right now. He will be in a minute or two."

You stood up and bowed shyly, "Sorry for the trouble Mrs Kang, you didn't have to do that for us. We could have called an Uber or something."

"Now how can I let two girls leave with some stranger when it's so late?" She said and you smiled at her again.

Well apparently, you and your nephew are a stranger to us as well.

Your mind responded but your mouth was firmly shut because she was just trying to help you. Mrs Kang looked down at her wristwatch, calculating the time expertly.

"He should be here....now."

On instinct, you looked at the door when it was abruptly opened with a jolt. A man in a beige light hoodie entered, his head and face covered with the hood but you noticed his pale skin and how long his legs looked in those black jeans.

She was right. Her nephew was right on time like she predicted and it shocked you to the core. Was she a psychic?

You stared at her but Mrs Kang didn't notice your expression as she smiled and looked ahead proudly, reaching out for a hug to her nephew whose face you could not see yet.

"Aunt are you okay? Did anything happen to you? What is the emergency?"

Somehow that voice was familiar like you heard it somewhere, half deep but half-light. It was a unique combination that only a few people had and you kept looking at the floor, wondering if you heard it somewhere.

"Thank you for coming, dear. I want you to drop these two ladies to their house because it's quite late. Do this favour for me will you?"

"Who?" The guy's voice was laced in disbelief.

"Ms Yuna and Ms Sora."

You looked up at the mention of your name and froze for a moment as you stared at the person in shock, his expression similar to yours as he stared you back. You could not believe that he was Mrs Kang's nephew.

"Miss Y-Yuna?"

It was him. It was true and you were not dreaming. You gulped, not expecting to see him anytime soon but here he was standing tall like always in front of you.

You straightened up, confident that you had no relation with him anymore. With a nod, you spoke.

"Seokjin."

A/N: Jin has entered the story because he never left ;) What will happen now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11.5K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
193K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
234K 8.3K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
37.2K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...