Alessandro

By ddddd303

Love. Something he never believed in until he met her. Trust. Something she never believed in until she met... More

Intro
Fear
Pain
Beautiful
Thank you
Comfort
Soft
Brothers
Muffled tears
Normal life
Fight
Recovery
Fragile
Home
Intruder
Anger to love
No promises
Rodrigo
Leo
The store
Truth
Support
Plan
Venom
Pickles
Heartbeat
Mask
Afterwards
Sickness
Alone
Deals with the devil
Breathless moments
Mascarade ball
Mascarade ball part two
The end to a perfect night
Meet the parents
Meet the parents 2
Listen to me
Heartache
Numb
Reality
Unwanted attention
Justice
Back where i belong
Bitch please..
Leaving me
Figure
Figure part 2
Dried blood
Memories of you
Horror and joy
Spinning
Guilt
Author's note
It will only ever be you
make her proud
alternative ending

Pure anger

13.6K 280 41
By ddddd303

Mia
It was now a few days after the intruder. Alessandro told me about him. I wasn't scared of him. The only person I feared was my father.

I decided to go shopping today to get out the house. I  didn't tell anyone as they didn't need to know. I'll be back in a few hours anyway. I can handle my self I don't need security. Anyway, they are all busy trying to prevent another attack.

I got one of the Mercedes out the garage and drove off.
I put the windows down as I went past the fields and breathed a sight of relief. It felt nice to be out the house.
I pulled up outside the shopping centre and parked the car. I walked into the entrance as was amazed. I haven't been shopping in years. My father never let me go so my brothers would bring me back clothes whenever they went. I looked up and saw the giant escalator leading up to even more shops. There was a water fountain in the middle with lots of kids all trying to get in the water. Mums were screaming at their kids! Wow this felt nice.
I walked into the first clothing shop. Without Alessandro knowing before I left I took $2000 out his wallet. I thought I deserved it - hahaha.
In the first shop I must have picked up at least 20 items. The woman looked at me with a scowl and an amusing face as she thought I wouldn't be able to afford it all but when I pulled out the wad of money her eyes lit up and she was suddenly nice to me. Two faced much?

After I had finished shopping I walked out back to the car. I had 12 bags in my hands and they were all full. Alessandro never has to know I took money. Not that he hasn't got enough anyway !
As I pulled out the key to the car I heard shuffling behind me.
I turned around to see a man standing staring at me
" Can I help you?" I asked nicely
" i would just like to say you look stunning"
" oh thanks " I said as I turned back to the car.
" can we go out for drinks some time " he asked pleadingly.
He was not attractive what so ever. He had a mop of greasy black hair and a few teeth missing. He didn't look like he cared about his appearance much at all.
" no sorry "
" why" he said as he began to get closer to me
" I have a boyfriend all ready" I said to him hoping he would walk away. I put the bags in the boot and walked back around to the drivers seat. Before I could open the door I was lifted up of the ground as the man started to run with me in his arms.
" get off me you shit" I screamed as I elbowed him in the face.
I used my legs to kick him repeatedly in the legs. When I had enough swing on my kick, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine 😂.
My foot connected to his lower regions making him double over in pain. I saw this as my opportunity to run. Well I say run. I couldn't leave without beating him a bit more. This fucker needs to be taught a lesson.
I grabbed him by the hair and smashed his face into the ground. I then repeatedly kicked him in the back. He rolled over so he was looking up at the sky so I kicked him even more in the stomach. The man was shouting in pain but I wasn't going to let that stop me. People were gathering yet no one was doing anything about it. I stomped on his face and stomach before I pulled his head up to my face and told him " do not touch me again "
And with that I walked away feeling like a bad ass. Wow for a second I definitely believed I was in a movie.
I drove away leaving the man lying on the floor a speck in the distance.

Once I pulled up back at the house, security were swarming the place. I am guessing for me. I parked the car in the garage and heard all the security talking " she's back. It's okay"
I sighed and walked back into the house . As I walked in Leo, Alessandro and their men where all standing in the hall. Alessandro looked concerned. Shitttttt!
" hi guys " I said happily as I put the bags in the floor.
" WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" Alessandro roared at me.
" I went shopping. I didn't think it would be a problem" I said trying to wind him up as obviously it was a problem to them .
" why didn't you answer your phone "
" sorry it ran out of battery "
" of course it did " he said as he rubbed his forehead helplessly
" why didn't you take security ? " he asked concerned
" I don't need them. Alessandro I can handle myself you know" I said with a giggle as I walked into the kitchen.
" you could of got in to trouble " Leo said finally speaking up.
" well I know how to handle things. I dealt with this situation just fine "
" what situation " Alessandro asked
Oh shit. That fell out my mouth.
" well unmmm"
" MIA "
" a man followed me to the car and lifted me and tried to take me but I fought him off. Don't worry I gave him a good beating. It was no big deal really "
" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. WHY WOULD IT NOT BE A BIG DEAL. YOU WERE ATTACKED "
" I CAN HANDLE  THINGS MYSELF" I said starting to get annoyed.
I walked off leaving them all gobsmacked.

End of chapter!
I hope you guys like this. I thought I would show Mia's true character as she is quite powerful when she decides to be. Thank you to all those who are voting, reading and commenting. I can't believe the views I'm getting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
135K 5K 54
It was a war for her. With her people and the demons that were plaguing her mind slowly and gradually chipping her away. He wasn't her prince charmi...
1.7M 65.3K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
555K 14K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...