Peter Pan Imagines OUAT

By SimpNation640

Imagines and one-shots of Peter Pan from Once Upon A Time!! Here is an epic array of fiction tales involving... More

Introduction!
Crushes
Found
My Lost girl
Love I Hate (Part 1)
Love I hate (Part 2)
Love I Hate (Part 3)
The Infamous Peter Pan
The Infamous Peter Pan (Part 2)
Fix You
The Acorn
Wounded
Fight
Cheaters Never Win
Peter Pan Never Fails
Lets Play
Far Away
Welcome to Neverland
Swimming
Intrusion
Unraveled Feelings
Neverland
Singing
I Don't Need Your Help
The Boy From My Dreams
Authors Note (Updates)
Quick Update
Dreamshade
The Return (Part 1)
The Return (Part 2)
The Return (Part 3)
Help A/N
Kitten In The Glade
Forget You
His Smile
Henry's Heart
He's Just Broken
Ransomed
Spencer Reid
The Things You Do For Love

Neverland (Part 2)

1.2K 24 5
By SimpNation640

Hey, sorry this part took me so long to get out. I honestly forgot that I was going to make a part 2 but here it is finally! I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the support you have been giving me. I love reading your comments and hearing your thoughts! Plz, feel free to leave tips and requests! I am an open book, thank you!

Peter Pan wasn't going to stop me this time. I had been here long enough. 

While doing my chores on the shore, I noticed a pirate ship a few miles away, heading my way. If I stayed long enough, maybe they could help me escape, I thought to myself. As they neared the beach, they started slowing down. My excitement rose as one of the pirates walked off the ship and onto the beach. I knew I had mere seconds before Pan showed up so I needed to take my shot.

"Hello? My name is Y/n. Can you help me?" I called at the man.

"What's the matter? What's a pretty young lass doing on Neverland all by herself?" he asked walking closer to me.

"You know about Neverland?"

"All too well I'd say. Let me guess, Pan's got you under his clutch?" he said with a knowing look.

 I nodded. He took a few steps closer to me.

"Look, Pan's a bloody villain. He always gets what he wants no matter what, but Pan's not getting away with anything this time. Remember that little boy Henry Pan took?" I nodded. "We're here to get him back. We'll help you get off the island if you help us. I promise."

"Of course, anything," I said, willing to do anything to get off the island.

He stepped closer to whisper in my ear. "I can't tell you too much, he might be listening, but I need you to get close with Henry. He needs someone he can trust."

I nodded again. The little information would leave me anxious for a bit wondering how the next few days would go, but I would take what I could.

As I had anticipated, Pan showed up, and he looked as angry as ever. He looked between me and the Captain, who had now stepped away from me. Pan walked up to me, grabbed my arm tightly, and pulled me close to him.

"Go back. Now!" he said quietly, but angrily in my ear. I tried to pull away but his grip was far too strong. Just like the day we first met, there was no getting away from the monster in front of me. His eyes were dark as he somehow pulled me even closer. "Go, before I make you."

He let me go with a harsh shove that sent me to the ground. I stood up but didn't leave. I wasn't going to let him get the best of me. I looked him right in the eyes and glared at him, crossing my arms.

"Y/n," he said visibly getting more upset. 

"I'm not leaving. You can't control me." I said mustering up all the courage I could. My heart was racing and I knew I should have just listened to him, but my pride was taking over. I was so tired of being pushed around.

His eyes grew even darker as he grabbed my arm, used his magic to transport me to his tent, and then disappeared again. "Idiot," I said quietly as walked to the door. It wouldn't budge. I was trapped in here until he got back.

Hours went by with nothing to do. I started going through his stuff. Through his closet, through his notes (which I didn't realize he had) about a "heart of the truest believer" and "Rumplestiltskin", and finally, I came across a notebook. It was a simple composition notebook that he must have gotten from outside of Neverland.

I knew I shouldn't open it, that it was private, but the curiosity of what he could want to be written in there took over me, plus, I didn't like Pan so why should I be concerned about it? I opened the first page. Nothing was written on it. Nothing was on the next page either, or the next, or the next. It was empty, or so it seemed. I flipped through the pages and came across one page with something on it.

It was my name.

Nothing else.

A few more pages and there was some writing. Almost like a journal. I was about to start reading when Pan appeared right next to me and snatched it from me.

I jumped at his sudden appearance and fell on my butt. He looked angry, even more angry than earlier if that was even possible. He didn't say anything. He put the notebook back and sat on his bed facing away from me.

"Pan I-" I began

"Go," he interrupted. His voice was surprisingly not angry, he just sounded broken. Like the remains of a boy who had lost hope. I suddenly found myself feeling bad for the boy. I knew he had been stressed, as much as he tried to hide it. I could feel the anxiety melting off of him day by day. It was when Henry showed up that he seemed to have regained what hope he had lost when he started going back to normal. Whatever was stressing him out, Henry was the answer and knowing Pan, it couldn't be good. I needed to get the poor little boy off the island before Pan could use him for anything.

"The doors locked," I said after my thoughts.

He made a swift motion with his hand and the door opened. I walked towards the now ajar exit, looking back once more before doing so. I couldn't see Pan's face very well still, but I could tell he wasn't angry anymore, just upset. I contemplated saying something before leaving but decided against it and closed the door.

The sun was now setting on the horizon as I walked to my tent. These next few days were going to be hard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A few weeks had gone by, I hadn't seen nor heard any sign of Captain Hook. Probably because Pan had been doing his best to keep him and everybody planning on rescuing Henry away. 

I had been doing what I'd been told. I had been getting close to Henry. We had a lot in common, and not just the fact that neither of us wanted to be here. I had managed to convince him to play along with Pan. Make him think that he trusted him. I had a gut feeling that was what Pan wanted.

Turns out too, I was right. A few days later, I found myself in skull rock with Pan trying to convince Henry to give him his heart while Captain Hook and a few other girls trying to convince him not to.

I didn't understand what was going on. As their conversation went on, I started to realize. The magic on the island was dying, Pan needed the heart of the truest believer. That's why Wendy was supposedly "dying" when in reality, she was fine. He needed Henry to believe that he could save everyone.

That selfish bastard. (I apologize for crude language)

"Pan, I know what you're up to. It's not going to work," I finally speak up. He just glared at me.

"You don't even know what you're talking about Y/n."

"Yes, I do! You've been trying to convince a 13-year-old boy that he is doing the right thing, that the island is in peril-"

"It is!"

"No, the only one at risk is you! If you don't get his heart, the only thing that will suffer is you, Pan! You don't care about anyone else but yourself!" My heart was racing but I was saying what needed to be said. It looked like it was working. Henry looked like he was doubting his decisions.

Seconds went by before Henry ran to his mother. "I trust you guys," he said. 

Pan looked at me, he was livid, but I knew I had done the right thing. Captain Hook looked over at me, it was clear he remembered his promise to help me get off the island, but I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Pan would never let me go, but that was okay. What matters is I did the right thing and saved Henry.

"Go without me. Thank you." I said to them.

"I promised I would help you." Captain Hook answered.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle myself. Take Henry, get him somewhere safe. I'll deal with Pan." They looked almost sorry to leave me here. "Go! You don't have much time. Thank you anyways, Captain."

He gave a small smile. "Thank you Y/n. For everything." And with that, he, and everyone else turned and left. 

I turned back to Pan, he no longer looked angry but defeated. 

"Y/n, don't you see what you have done? Without magic, The island will die. I will die." He said softly.

"That's all you care about, isn't it? You don't care about anyone else. It's all about making sure you get what you want in the end." 

He looked down, dropping his arms to the side. "Y/n, without magic, the island will cease to exist. All those boys out there have no home to go to. You won't have a home to go to."

"Of course I will! You took me from it remember?" I scoffed.

"That was never your home Y/n. You hated it there."

"Well, my home is certainly not here."

"It could have been if you gave it a chance! But all you did was try to fight your way out of it!" He took a step closer to me. "Have you noticed how none of the other boys want to go home? Just cause you were a scared little girl when you first got here doesn't mean it's a horrible place. You never gave it a chance. I tried."

"What do you mean you tried Peter? All you did was push me around and yell at me like a dog! That is not at all how you persuade someone to like something." My voice cracked. I took a step back from him as he walked even closer to me.

"Y/n," he almost whispered. He sounded so hopeless like he had lost everything and there was no chance of getting it back. "The hourglass is almost out. When it's gone, so is all magic. Magic is the only thing keeping us here right now Y/n. If you have ever cared for any of the other lost boys out there, if you have ever had a sliver of love for the island, if you have ever, for one second, been able to call the island you home, please help me." A tear escaped and rolled onto his cheek.

He instantly wiped it away. I had never seen him look so vulnerable in the months that I had been here. It almost made me want to help him. The more I looked into his desperate eyes, welling up with tears and showing no more anger or hint of lying, the more I started to think that maybe this wasn't all for himself. Maybe he actually cared whether or not the lost boys had a place to live. Maybe he actually cared for something other than himself.

"If I do it, will you let me go home, Peter?" I looked up at him hopefully.

"Y/n..." he said looking down. I realized that the only way I could save the island at this point was to give him my heart, meaning I wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I'd be gone.

A part of me was afraid of death, of the afterlife, of what may become of me once I die. I never realized that moment may come sooner than I anticipated. I wanted to live, I wanted to fall in love, have a family one day. If I sacrificed myself now, I would never get to experience it. But I would no longer have to stay here, hoping that one day I will get to grow old, knowing it's never going to happen. I wouldn't have to feel trapped my whole life wishing I hadn't loaded myself in this position. All the pain could be over. All the pain my parents caused me, that Peter caused me, that I caused myself. It would all be over.

"I'll do it," I said before I realized it. He looked up at me, a hopeful look in his eyes. Suddenly, the horrible monster I had seen before melted away and all I saw was a boy desperate to save his only family. Regret hit me. The regret of hating Peter, of hurting him by trying to get away. I wanted to make it right.

"Are you sure?" he asked politely, taking another step closer to me.

"Yes, can you do me just one favor before I do?" I asked. I knew it was a weird request but it was all bout to be over anyway. "Will you kiss me? I don't want to die before having had my first kiss."

He looked confused, but not rejectingly. Surprisingly, he nodded. He took one final step closer to me, closing the gap between us and pressing his lips to mine.

It wasn't anything special, almost how I imagined a kiss to feel. What I didn't expect was the rush of butterflies and heat that quickly rose to my cheeks. The kiss maybe lasted 5 seconds, but we both almost lingered on the feeling as he pulled away from me slowly. His eyes darted between mine as he leaned in again.

This time, the kiss was much more passionate. He moved his hand to my face while I rested mine on his shoulders. We moved together, almost craving more from one another. When we pulled away again, the hourglass beside us started to fill up.

But how? I hadn't given him my heart yet.

"True love's kiss..." he said quietly, his hand still on my face.

"Huh?" I exclaimed as he was looking amazingly at the hourglass.

"True love is the strongest magic in the world. When I kissed you, it restored all the magic on the island!"

The news shocked me, a ton of information going through my brain at once. First of all, true loves kiss is real? That's not just in movies... and Peter loves me? I love Peter...? If this was true, that means we both would have had to love each other.

"Peter... You love me?" He looked back at me and smiled.

"You realize that means you love me too right?" he said, moving my hair behind my ear. I smiled at him.

"Shut up," I said teasingly before pulling him into another kiss. There was the final decision. I was going to stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I really don't know how I feel about that one. It was kind of rushed and not that good but oh well I guess. I wanted you to know that my Maze Runner fanfiction is hopefully going to start updating soon. The book is called Subject A0. I am planning it still but I hope you will check it out! Thank you. Please REQUEST!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 31
Just all of my Robbie Kay Imagines that I posted on Tumblr. My tumblr is darkpeterpanouat. COMPLETED
201K 3.6K 49
Let me know if you want the reader to have powers or not. Please keep requests clean. No personals. I don't own the characters, pictures, or videos...
72.8K 1.8K 15
It's been one year since there was nothing left of Stroybrook and it's citizens, they have all returned to the enchanted forrest. Except for, Emma, H...
58.5K 1.2K 18
Book #2 of the From The Beginning, Series There will be smut, action, violence, adventure, fluff, mystery, and romance. I picked the genre of this bo...