For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ‘ πŸ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

49. My Love

3.8K 143 84
By TheTaeBTSLover

[NOTE : Later in this chapter, there is a part where Jungkook sings to Taehyung. Y'all can watch this video when he does so, Enjoy!<3]

|11:00 p.m.|

Jungkook sat in the comfort of his car as he let his head softly fall back to the head rest. He wore a thick bomber jacket that shielded him from the cold but underneath it, he wore a tuxedo. He was all done up, and took extra care to make sure his hair stayed in shape as he leaned back on the seat. Even though he didn't plan this at somewhere very fancy, he could give a little bit of that feeling by dressing up nice. Though, he hadn't forgotten to carry his night clothes when he had gone to Taehyung's house earlier that day, thinking how if and hopefully Taehyung does say yes, the two would spend the night together. Taehyung's parents wouldn't be home till Tuesday. 

Now that he wasn't distracted by the thought of getting everything ready, he truly felt the anxiety rush in. He gulped as he tried his best to ease his pounding heart. 

'He kissed me on the head the other day, he blushes every time I call him a nickname or get too close to him. He has to like me right? He has to say yes. Right?'

He sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time that night. All reasoning and evidence would conclude that Taehyung did, in fact like him, a lot. But we humans tend to stress more upon the 'what if?' part, even if the possibility is as minute as 0.01%, as in this case. 

He leaned more into the seat as he grabbed his phone, earphones already inserted in the device and started his favourite music, one that relaxed him the most. He liked listening to acoustic guitars, they really calmed him. 

Like this, sitting in his car, in a comfortable jacket, feeling the winter air, listening to music and smelling the scent of roses really relaxed him, he was grateful for that. He had to meet the boys at 11:20, he had a little amount of time for relaxation. He was on his way to Taehyung's, just 10 minutes away. He had stopped midway to buy some roses: 2 bouquets, one he would use to scatter petals on the floor and the other to give to Taehyung. 

In his pocket was a box. A box that felt far too heavy at the moment than it really should. He hoped he would get the opportunity to give Taehyung what the box contained. As he listened to the calming guitar strings, a thought suddenly clicked in his head. He quickly changed the song to the one he would sing to Taehyung tonight. He put the instrumental and let his heavenly voice fill his car. 

He had practiced the song multiple times already, got it perfect, spot on, every time, but nothing is ever quite perfect for Jeon Jungkook. Definitely not when his love, Kim Taehyung is involved, so he practiced again, got it right again and still went on. Taehyung was a singer too, he would catch even the smallest of mistakes easily. He had also written a whole paragraph he thought he would memorize and say to Taehyung. He practiced that too, multiple times, but didn't get it perfect a single time. So he simply chucked it and decided on saying whatever first came in his mind, whatever landed on his tongue, whatever his heart wanted to convey. Because the last thing he wants in a perfect moment is to stutter and fumble with 'uh's while trying to elongate and say something as simple as 'I like you, will you be my boyfriend?'

After completing the song again, he sighed, once again thinking of 'what if he said no?'. It's not like the guy had never been in a relationship before, had never asked someone to date him. He had, but never like this. Never went so extreme for something others and he too had done in a school hallway by asking a simple question, 'Wanna go on a date?'. What he was doing fell little short of something one would do for a marriage proposal. But that's just how he is. He believes for him to get someone as good as Taehyung, to call someone as incredible as Kim Taehyung his, he has to go to these levels of extremes. And again, he's never liked someone so much before asking them out. 

At 11:10, he started the engine and resumed his drive to Taehyung's house. He knew Taehyung was sad, was probably sulking in Jimin's house thinking how none of his friends did anything for him, thinking how Jungkook didn't do a thing for him. Making his TaeBear wait was the last thing on Jungkook's agenda, he actually felt pained to do it anyway. But, as said, patience is bitter, but the fruit is sweeter. 

|11:40 p.m.|

"Lights?"

"Check."

"Speakers and mic?"

"Check."

"Cake and food?"

"Check."

"Flowers?"

"Check."

"Gifts?"

"Check. Your gift?"

"Check. Confetti?"

"Check."

"Blindfold?"

"Check."

"Nervousness and anxiety?"

"Che- what the fuck Jeon?" Jin scolded.

"Ugh fuck fuck, I'm so fucking nervous. Shit, can someone please fucking text Jimin hyung and ask him if he's on his way? Oh my god, what if I fuck up the song? I don't even know what I'm going to say, what if I fuck it all and everything goes to waste? What if-"

"Calm the fuck down Jungkook. You won't be able to sing a single word with all that tension built up in you. Wanna sweat like a nervous wreck or smile like an angel when he's in front of you?" Yoongi raised his brows. 

"Right, you're right. I'm gonna calm the fuck down and practice like he's right here, okay, got it. Who's texting Jimin hyung?"

"Me." Namjoon responds. 

"Okay, uhm let me practice."

Jungkook grabs the mic, calms his muscles, inhales a deep breath as he lets his voice sing with the perfect pitch and the perfect notes. Three minutes later, he's done, and the four men with him can't help but to stare with wide eyes.

"Goddamn, you sing well, I could listen to that forever." Hoseok encourages him, giving him some confidence.

"Thank you." He smiles. 

"Okay, Jimin replied, it's 11:48, they'll be up in two minutes."

"Okay, are everyone in their positions? Jin Hyung, you have to be out next to the elevator so you can blind fold him."

"Yup." He pops the p as he goes out and waits for Jimin and Taehyung to arrive. 

Jungkook thinks of himself before he had met Taehyung's parents. How so effectively he had calmed his racing mind, pounding heart and shaking hands. He did the same now. He was still nervous, but pretended not to be so, that's the best way to go about it. Think you're confident and you will be. Yoongi is right, he wouldn't be able to sing a damn note if he was going to be nervous and that's the first thing he's going to do, even before he starts speaking. First impressions are always the most important. 

He quickly went into Taehyung's room, checked himself in the full length mirror. His jacket was off now and he quickly tucked a strand of loose hair back to it's position, straightened his coat and rubbed the lint off of it. He smiled, giving himself a little more confidence. Then, he heard the elevator ding and rushed to the living room to get a hold of the mic.

"Taehyung!!" The said boy heard as soon as he stepped a foot out of the elevator. Even though staying with Jimin -as always- had made him feel better, a part of him still cried in emptiness, he still hadn't talked to Jungkook, Jungkook still hadn't tried to contact him. That's what bothered him the most.

As soon as he heard Jin's loud voice, he was forced to turn away from his house and a red blindfold was used to cover his eyes as everything went black. "What the fuck!" He exclaimed in surprise. It took him a second to process what just happened, what was going to happen. His heart jumped in joy as he understood the implications of getting blindfolded. He smiled as the thought registered in his brain, his friends had done something for him, Jungkook had planned something for him. But all he really thought was that they did something for his birthday. 

He mentally facepalmed himself as he was turned and led in the direction of his home. He felt the familiar elevated marble right before the door as he was walked inside. 

He heard a "Ready?" from Jin as he nodded his head. It was actually meant for Jungkook and he nodded too, but maybe it was meant for both. 

With amazing precision, and maybe because of years of knowing each other, as soon as Taehyung's blindfold was removed by Jin, Jungkook's heavenly voice and the lovely instrumental filled Taehyung's ears. He gasped a little as he saw the boy standing in the middle of a beautiful living room, but that beautiful was nothing compared to the boy himself. He barely registered the sight around Jungkook as he focused only and only on the boy's voice, not even registering the lyrics, what Jungkook was trying to convey. He just wanted to absorb his voice, or rather drown in the breathy, smooth, sweet and Godly voice of Jeon Jungkook.

[NOTE : You can play the video now. <3]

Jungkook sang: 

"Can I call you baby?
  Can you be my friend?
  Can you be my lover up until the very end?
  Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend
  Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah

  Oh, oh, oh, don't
  Don't you worry
  I'll be there, whenever you want me

  I need somebody who can love me at my worst
  No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth 
  'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
  And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

  If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
  I can fill those places in your heart no else can
  Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
  I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim

  Oh, oh, oh, don't
  Don't you worry
  I'll be there, whenever you want me

  I need somebody who can love me at my worst
  No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth, yeah
  'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
  And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

  I need somebody who can love me at my worst
  No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
  'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
  And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst."

The music still filled everyone's ears as Jungkook stopped singing. The five boys in awe at Jungkook's amazing vocals, voice and precision while smiling gently looking at Taehyung. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and an open mouth. He had never heard Jungkook sing and now he wanted to, everyday of his life. Jungkook, who thought Taehyung would catch his little imperfections while singing -not that he had any- was so wrong. Because Taehyung was so engrossed in letting the gorgeous sound enter his ears, he couldn't care less about the pitch and notes accuracy. It was when Jungkook flashed his bunny smile that Taehyung absolutely adored, lived for and loved, he thought his knees would truly give up on him. The song had stopped and Taehyung was already teary eyed. The song, it's meanings and lyrics finally hitting him. He looked at the boy with wide eyes and croaked out in a whisper, "Ju-Jungkook?" He wanted to say something on the lines of 'What is all of this?' but he really didn't voice out anything else as he saw Jungkook's body move up to him and him getting engrossed and pulled into those gorgeous dark brown irises that never broke eye contact.

Jungkook felt more confident now, after seeing Taehyung's reaction to him singing. The music had died down now, the room dead silent but it was a comfortable silence. He walked towards Taehyung with his beautiful smile as he held the boy's hands and brought him to the center of the living room. He wasn't sure what he was going to say, his mind had no clue, but his heart did and the mind always listens to the heart in instances like these. So with Taehyung's hands in his and a quick inhale, he began.

"Daddy, I'm horny," He quoted, "The first thing you texted me." he smiled even more on seeing Taehyung's smile, the boy was tearing up real bad, the tears just weren't on his pretty face yet. The 5 bestfriends softly laughed at that too, but Taehyung and Jungkook didn't hear them.

Jungkook continued, "At the time, I thought you were a creep. Literally some 60 something year old desperate and bored pedophile trying to get into an innocent boy's pants." All of them laughed some more.

"But, I was curious and bored, and decided to text you back. And I'm so, so damn glad I did. And so thankful to you for texting me. To be honest, I was attracted to you the day I saw your face, I obviously didn't mention it, but I fell for you that day itself. I mean who couldn't find this face absolutely fucking beautiful." He emphasized on the fact by bringing his thumb to caress Taehyung's cheek, and at the same time, wipe the tear that had figured it's way down to the apple of his cheek.

"But, as time went on, I got more attracted to your personality. You were a cute boy who just wanted a friend and I couldn't deny that. You were the sweetest, most loving and welcoming person I have ever acquainted in my life. The most attractive quality about you is your genuineness. I can't count the number of times you've told me 'Kookie, I won't unbefriend you on seeing you. I love you for you and not for your face' and you meant it. All my life I've thought people liked me for my face, for my talent and for my money, but you were the first one that trusted me and loved me truly based off my personality. You were someone who made me feel special, like there was more to me than just my looks and body. I'm sorry for keeping my identity a secret from you for so long and thank you for bearing with me because I'm fully convinced you're the best thing that's happened to me. And these few months that I've been talking to you in person, have only solidified that. Your smile is the most beautiful thing I have laid my eyes upon, and there's nothing more relaxing and satisfying than listening to that laugh of yours. Your face when you sleep is the cutest thing and I love your warmth when you snuggle into me." Taehyung sniffled as more and more tears kept falling down his face. He took in and absorbed every word Jungkook said, trying to store it in his memory. 

"I think I've drawn this out for too long, but, I thought today would be the perfect day." Jungkook got down on one knee and shuffled in his pocket to remove a box. At first Taehyung thought it was going to be a ring, but when the box was in front of him, he realized it wasn't. It was too long a box for one that belonged to a ring. 

Jungkook lingered his fingers over the opening of the box, ready to open it at the perfect time.

"Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend? Will you wear my initials on your neck and be mine just like I'm already yours?" Jungkook opened the box to reveal a diamond necklace with the pendant being the letters 'JJK'. He then loosened his tie a little as he fished under his collar to remove the same necklace but the pendant was different with Taehyung's initials: 'KTH'.

Taehyung clasped his hands over his mouth, eyes wide as they flickered between the two necklaces, repeating the phrase in his mind once again, tears falling now with a force stronger than that of a waterfall. 

"Oh my God." was all he could whisper.

"Will you?" Jungkook asked again in a whisper.

"Of course, oh my God, obviously, why is that a question?" He blurted out in mess of words, trying to calm his unsteady breathing. 

Jungkook got up, smile ridiculously big, and he didn't even care about putting the necklace around Taehyung's neck. He just wanted the boy in his arms. He got up and pulled Taehyung in a tight, tight hug. Taehyung's arms held him just as tight, if not tighter. Jungkook sighed in his neck. They stayed like this for a little over a minute before Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung back and turned him around as he locked the necklace around Taehyung, claiming the boy, marking him his.

Taehyung turned around once again as he held Jungkook's broad shoulders. Jungkook held Taehyung's waist in a tight grip. He hadn't even realized he was also crying until Taehyung brought a thumb up to his face to wipe the tears. They stayed like this in each others arms, completely forgetting the fact that there were people around them, that their bestfriends were right there. But they had forgotten about that the moment Jungkook had started singing. 

The five friends were happily cheering, whispering things like 'Our ship finally sailed!!'. The more emotional ones like Jimin were actually crying too. Hoseok, who was responsible to throw the confetti at 12, looked at the clock, 11:58, they had two more minutes. But Taehyung had probably forgotten it was his birthday at this point too. 

The two looked at each other, not even blinking, still locked in each other's arms. Relishing and cherishing this perfect moment. It was Jungkook who's eyes flickered down first, towards Taehyung's lips. He whispered, "Can I kiss you?" Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's lips as he felt heat rush to his cheeks. He nodded.

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung, whispering again, "I've waited way too fucking long for this." and after what seemed like forever, Jungkook's lips were finally against Taehyung's. He just kept them there, for a moment, just loving the way his lips felt against the older's. Their friends also froze, staring far too intently than they probably should.

Then, Jungkook moved his lips, slowly at first, absolutely loving the way Taehyung's cushion soft lips that weren't even chapped felt against his. He tasted Taehyung's strawberry lip balm and loved that too. Taehyung melted into the kiss, loving the feeling of being so intimate with the man he's liked for so long. Jungkook increased the pace, just by a little, still gentle but now burning with the fire of passion. The two loved how perfect their lips felt against each other, almost like two missing puzzle pieces finally placed together. All the love they had for each other was poured into the kiss, and therefore the next words spoken weren't even necessary, but they still said it.

Jungkook parted and exhaled. Giving Taehyung the chance to breathe too, but that was difficult considering their proximity, how close they were. Even difficult when Jungkook's next words were spoken right against his lips. And it was not only how but also what he said that knocked Taehyung out of breath.

"Tae," he breathed, realizing the fact that he hadn't even said he liked him and they had already kissed. His mind had a little debate on what he should say, but again, his mind listened to his heart and so did he as he whispered, "I love you Tae." He gulped, the love and sincerity evident and in the open for Taehyung to see. He whispered back, "I love you too Jungkook." This time Taehyung leaned in so their lips touched and moved against each other, warm, and in a gentle rhythm. Their lips were still moving along one another when suddenly the two felt light, almost feather like strips of paper on their hair, and falling all around them. It was the confetti, it was 12 a.m., it was Taehyung's birthday.

The five boys would have screamed 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' the second they released the confetti but instead, they waited. They didn't want to ruin their moment, wanted Jungkook to be the first one to wish him. The confetti was more of an indication to say, 'It's time, it's his birthday, wish him.'

So he did.

A soft smile played at Jungkook's lips as he parted from Taehyung and whispered, still holding him tight and flush against his body.

"Happy Birthday my love."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

THERE YOU GO THEY'RE FINALLY DATING!!!!!!!!

I'VE HAD THIS DRAFT FOR 10+ DAYS AND HAVE BEEN DYING TO PUBLISH IT SINCE, I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY CAN

I took inspiration from Jungkook's live and made him sing At my Worst by Pink Sweat$ because I thought the song would be perfect!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter because I really love it. Let me know how you like it!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
119K 4.6K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
381K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life πŸ‘†kook πŸ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...