I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 41: Island

59.3K 1.9K 487
By arieshima

Due to the time difference, when the two arrived on the island, it happened to be in the afternoon of local time.

Yue Fei was very energetic at the moment because he was sleeping all the way. Before getting off the plane, Gu Wei suddenly took out a small box from his pocket and gave it to him.

"What is this?" Yue Fei took it from him. Seeing that there was no wording on the outside of the box, he asked Gu Wei.

Gu Wei: "You don't want other people to know of your omega gender, right? Place this on the back of your neck to prevent the leakage of pheromone."

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei's eyes lit up: "This is pretty good."

"I'll put it on for you first." Gu Wei opened the box, took out a piece that looked like a transparent jelly, tore off the small package, and stuck it on the back of Yue Fei's neck.

Yue Fei only felt the heated skin on the back of his neck started to get icy cold, and he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"In a few minutes, the glue used to block the leakage of pheromone will become thinner and stick to your skin. If others don't take a closer look, they won't be able to tell that you have something attached." Gu Wei explained patiently.

Yue Fei: "Oh, I see."

Gu Wei: "Of course, this kind of prevention only works on a regular day-to-day basis, but times like the estrus period or when your pheromone starts to become unstable again, it has no effect."

"Got it." Yue Fei nodded obediently to show that he had understood.

Gu Wei stood in front of him, closed the box, and asked casually: "I remember you have an omega sister, why don't you have any basic knowledge of omega?"

Yue Fei's heart shook a bit, but his face remained calm: "Well, she only talks to my mother about such things, she never talks to me regarding that, after all, I'm just a beta to her."

Agreeing with his statement, Gu Wei rubbed his head: "Aren't you going to tell your family that you have differentiated?"

Yue Fei: "I'll talk to them at a later time." Anyway, he doesn't want to tell them now.

Gu Wei: "Well, you can decide this on your own."

"How do you know so much about omega?" Yue Fei was suddenly curious.

Gu Wei: "Because my eldest brother is an omega, we grew up together, and we almost knew everything we should know about each other."

Yue Fei: "Oh."

In contrast, Yue Fei really didn't have any self-consciousness of being an O at all.

...

The company had arranged for someone to come picking them up.

When the two of them got off the plane, a handsome blond guy came up to say hello.

"Hello, President Gu, welcome to Matsu Island, my name is Ge Xi."

When Gu Wei saw him, he nodded lightly as a response.

Ge Xi's gaze fell on Yue Fei, who was standing next to Gu Wei.

"Yue Fei." Yue Fei introduced himself.

"Hello, Mr. Yue," Ge Xi grinned, showing his row of straight teeth.

What a sunny and handsome young man, Yue Fei thought to himself.

There was a breeze passing on the lawn, and the light and sweet coconut scent rushed in, reminding Yue Fei of the cold coconut juice he usually drinks in the summer.

Suddenly, Yue Fei heard Gu Wei speak in a cold voice, "Are you the only staff on Matsu?"

The atmosphere instantly solidified.

Ge Xi blushed and panicked: "President Gu, I'm sorry, Mr. Lin has gone to the bathroom and will come over soon."

Gu Wei curled up his lips: "It seems that I have misunderstood them."

Ge Xi did not know how to answer for a moment, so he could only step aside and called President Lin.

Yue Fei pulled Gu Wei's sleeve: "What's the matter?"

Gu Wei glanced at him: "Someone is trying to seduce your alpha right under your nose, did you not notice it?"

"Huh?" Yue Fei was completely clueless.

Gu Wei stopped talking and walked towards the car that had been waiting not far away.

Yue Fei glanced at Ge Xi who was on the phone, and followed Gu Wei.

Ge Xi turned around after making the phone call, he saw the guests who President Lin had ordered him to entertain were already in the car that was about to leave.

"To the hotel."

The driver was arranged by the Gu Family, so he disregarded Ge Xi who was trotting outside, and stepped on the accelerator.

Almost at the same time, a middle-aged man not far away hurried over and stopped at the side of the car.

"President Gu!" The other party shouted.

"Wait a moment," Gu Wei asked the driver to stop.

The window got rolled down, and the middle-aged man ran to Gu Wei's side.

"President Gu, I'm really sorry. I came here to wait for you very early, but my stomach suddenly became uncomfortable, so I left for a while. I didn't expect you to arrive just in time. Ge Xi is an intern at the company, if he had offended you in any way, it was my insufficient guidance, I apologize on his behalf!"

Gu Wei frowned slightly and looked at Lin Li with cold eyes: "Lin Li, we seem to have not seen each other for two years."

Lin Li smiled: "Yes, President Gu, you have been busy at work for two years. I always hope that you can come to the Island to rest for a while. And I finally can wait until this day."

Gu Wei raised the corners of his mouth: "It's only been two years, and you have forgotten what kind of person I am."

Lin Li's smile on his lips dropped, sweat starting to form on his forehead.

"Go back, I will go to the company tomorrow." Gu Wei looked away, "What need to be prepared? You don't need me to teach you that."

Lin Li lowered his head: "Please rest assured."

The window closed slowly.

As the car drove away, Lin Lin called Ge Xi to his side.

"What did you do?" Lin Li's tone was very serious.

Ge Xi: "I didn't do anything. You said President Gu doesn't like people taking the initiative. I was very reserved."

Lin Li: "Then why is President Gu so angry?"

"I..." Ge Xi felt wronged, "just now, I could not control my pheromone..."

"You idiot!" Lin Li got furious, "Didn't I tell you that President Gu hates omega seducing him? Especially using pheromone!"

Ge Xi: "But, he has an omega by his side, how do I know..."

Lin Li noticed something unusual: "President Gu brought an omega?"

Ge Xi: "Although I did not smell the pheromone on his body, I can smell it on President Gu, I would not be mistaken. He obviously brought an omega with him, and there was no one else except Mr. Yue."

Lin Li: "Shut up, maybe he is not an omega, you were being too impatient."

He thought that based on the looks of Ge Xi, if he could be favored by Gu Wei, and then being brought back to the Gu Group, the boy would have a great future in front of him. He would also gain some benefit from this and his words would have some value to Gu Wei. How could he have thought that this silly boy had not succeeded in his own plan? The plan was killed before it could start, and he even got himself on Gu Wei's blacklist in the first meeting.

Matsu Island was far away from the headquarters, and Lin Li did not know about Gu Wei's marriage. This time he just thought that Gu Wei was here for vacation as he said. Gu Wei did not explain that he would bring a companion.

Ge Xi: "Uncle..."

"You go home first." Lin Li waved his hand irritably. He had to go back to the company to work overtime to sort out the materials.

Sure enough, not everyone can take the shortcut, he is only suitable for being a diligent worker.

In the car, Yue Fei started to realize that the scent he just smelled on the lawn might be Ge Xi's pheromone.

"He is an omega?"

With a thoughtless sentence, Gu Wei understood what Yue Fei meant and nodded lightly.

Thinking that Gu Wei was being sexually harassed again, but he did not notice it, Yue Fei suddenly blamed himself: "I didn't protect you just now."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows when he heard the words: "How would you protect me?"

"Holding up the speaker to announce, your President Gu is bringing his partner out on their honeymoon, don't engage in indecent acts that would destroy the relationship of other people's partners." Yue Fei suppressed his voice and imitated wonderfully.

Seeing him being funny, Gu Wei's mood finally improved, and he smiled: "Silly."

Yue Fei went on to say wildly: "Yes, there is actually a simpler method. Just hang a sign on your neck that says 'I'm married, do not touch'."

Gu Wei stretched out his hand to pinch the boy's face: "Yue Xiao Fei, you've gotten more courageous these days."

Dare to compare him to a dog.

Yue Fei shrank and hid his hand, and said with a smile: "It's President Gu who raised me well."

They arrived at the hotel soon.

"We said we were out for our honeymoon this time, so we can only stay in one room, do you understand?"

After getting out of the car, Gu Wei walked beside Yue Fei, lowered his head slightly and whispered in his ear.

Yue Fei did not expect this at all. He was stunned for a while before nodding: "...understood."

He did not know why, but the image of being pressed on the blanket for pheromone grooming suddenly appeared, and Yue Fei's ears were faintly heated up.

The luggage was delivered by the concierge, and Yue Fei followed Gu Wei to the suite with the best view of the hotel.

Looking out from the huge floor-to-ceiling window, there is an endless expanse of the sea. The beautiful seascape makes Yue Fei temporarily forget the other person in the room.

"It's so beautiful," Yue Fei walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and exclaimed while looking at the scenery outside.

Gu Wei sat down on the sofa and watched him looking all happy. The corners of his mouth unconsciously put on a smile: "Eat something first, then we go to the beach."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

When you come to the island, you must eat seafood.

When the dishes were ready, Yue Fei noticed that many of them were shelled.

However, whether it was a lobster or a gooseneck barnacle, Gu Wei skillfully took off the shell, he picked out the delicious meat and placed it in Yue Fei's bowl.

"Eat slowly."

Yue Fei bit his chopsticks, a little embarrassed: "Thank you."

Outside the suite door, the gloved waiter was at a loss as to what to do, and asked the manager standing by: "Is it really unnecessary to go in and serve the two VIP guests?"

The manager glared at him: "Don't you have any insight? President Gu is doing it himself. What are you staying here for, want to be a light bulb?"

The waiter sighed, with some uneasy conscience: "I just did not expect the money to be so profitable this time." I thought that the guests living in this kind of suite must be difficult to serve.

Manager: "Just take it as a blessing. Five years ago, when I was still a little waiter, I ran into President Gu, but I did not have such good luck like you."

He happened to be on duty when Gu Wei was here five years ago. He heard his colleagues' gossip and knew that Gu Wei was Matsu Island's big boss. When he saw him looking so young, he took the other as a rich second generation. Apart from giving generous tips, he would not understand management. Because of this kind of thinking, coupled with the limited level of business at the time, he and his colleagues made many low-level mistakes. On the last day, when Gu Wei pointed out all the unprofessional behaviors on the spot, a group of people almost wanted to plunge into the sea with shame.

But after Gu Wei criticized them, he did not fire them directly. Instead, he invited a well-known international hotel service team to give them a month of training.

He heard that the cost of training was astronomical.

Since then, although Gu Wei was like a far way emperor to them in the past few years, no one in the hotel dared to fool around at will. They all tried their best to use their turnover to earn back the training fees. Over the past few years, Gu Wei's image in their hearts is half a boss and half a god, and everyone was afraid and respectful of him.

This time he heard that Gu Wei was coming here for a vacation. They didn't rest for a day. They rectified themselves from top to bottom and from bottom to top for several rounds, and they waited with full on armor to greet him.

It now appeared that they shouldn't let Gu Wei down.

The waiter did not understand the feelings of his manager, and started gossiping: "Is that Mr. Yue the partner of Mr. Gu? I just heard them talk about their honeymoon."

Hearing this, the manager's eyes lit up: "You just reminded me, they will go for a walk later, follow me to bring the sets from the couple's suite over."

Waiter: "Do we need to ask Mr. Gu for instructions?"

The manager held his arms: "...Young man, do you know how to become a manager?"

Waiter: "Huh?'

Manager: "You must do well in the tasks that the leader instructs. You must learn to understand and do well for the tasks that the leader does not tell you to. You must do better than what the leader expected of you, understand?"

The young waiter smiled honestly and didn't quite understand: "Oh."

Manager: "Slowly understand it on your own."

... An hour later, the young waiter followed behind the manager, holding a box of props and products that he had brought from the special suite in his hand, and said in a complimentary tone: "Manager, mouth gags, ropes, candles... I also got them all here."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.7K 61
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โŠนโŠฑโ‰ผโ‰ฝโŠฐโŠนโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
2.8M 108K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
88.3K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
87.1K 7.1K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...