LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

Da LVNALVNALVNA

VI π’‚π’šπ’‚π’˜ π’Œπ’ 𝒏𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’•π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† π’•π’‚π’π’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... Altro

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

POSSESSION

14.9K 414 26
Da LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I'm on my fourth month of pregnancy and we're near to knowing the gender anytime soon!
Lisa is thinking of names already and discussed in the morning when she sips her coffee while she let me sit on her lap at the backyard.
Hmmm. I really love running my fingers on her skin when we're this close.

Lisa became so busy when she came back to work.
I always miss her.
She always calls me or sends me massages just to keep up with my mood.
She's too worried when I call her and I'm crying on the phone because I am missing her so much.
She makes sure to go home straight to me.
She makes love to me and assures me that I will get the satisfaction I always need.

Lisa was invited to a ball as a speaker next week for a group of lawyers and lawmakers in the country. She's so cute asking me if I can be her date. At first, I declined because my bump is big now but she told me I am still the sexiest in her eyes whatever happens and she already bought a beautiful long black gown for me. Do I still have a choice?

Looks perfect?
No.
We still haven't talked about us yet.
About our status. Are we officially together?
Sometimes I cry at night thinking if she's just up for our baby and not me.
Or just for sex. For my body. For my kisses.

I am afraid to ask her about us. I don't want to hear unsure answers to my question.
I think I'll just let time open the possibility for us to be a couple again officially.

The ball came and she looks so dashing in her all black suit. I can't believe this intelligent woman and one of the most powerful lawyers in the country makes love to me whenever we want.
I get to kiss her. Hug her. Touch her body anytime I like.
And her, I have her.
I have the love of my life right beside me.

She never failed to guide me from leaving the house until we reached the hotel's function area where the ball will be held.
She keeps staring at me since we left the house and looks anxious.

"Hey. Are you okay?"
I asked her while caressing her jaw and fixing her suit outside the function hall.

"You want to know the truth?"
She said seriously.

"Hmmm? Tell me. Let's work it out."
I said while caressing her face.

"Jennie, you're so beautiful. Even more beautiful tonight. I'm— I'm afraid someone might approach you and steal you away from me..."
She is so nervous while catching her breath. I find it so cute.

I didn't let her finish her line and I kissed her lips.
I kissed her more even if we are surrounded by guests coming in the ball.

"But you're the only attractive person my eyes can see, Lisa. What are we going to do about it?"
I said whispering while tracing circles and lines on her chest.

"Make love to me tonight. Please? And Jennie,
be mi..."
I am blushing.
But someone interrupted us.

"Attorney Lalisa Manoban."
A tall lean guy approached us and tapped Lisa's shoulder.

"Oh. Governor Jackson Wang. How are you?"
Lisa sked back and they shook hands.

"I'm good. So, it's true. I have heard you two are still together up to now. Inseparable, huh?"
He said smiling.

"Jen, this Jackson. He's a Pol Sci student too back in our university. I am just a year older than him."
Lisa introduced me to him and he offered a handshake.
I took it.

"Hi. Nice to meet you."
I said and took my hand right away because I felt his grip has a bit of thumb rubbing on my skin and I didn't feel good about it.

I held Lisa's arm tightly and leaned my body closer to her. She took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You know I was waiting for Kai to stop courting you before so I can introduce myself to you, Jennie. But Lisa's too fast to take over and I didn't have the chance."
He said and I felt awkward.

"Lis, I am not comfortable with him."
I whispered.

"Excuse us, Governor. Jennie is a bit thirsty now and we need to get a drink for her and our baby. Nice to meet you."
Lisa told him and I noticed her eyes became sharp. But she remained caring to me the whole event.

We met people inside the hall and she introduced me to them. As her "fiancée".
God. We're not even a couple.
But I admit, I like it.

It's time for her to go on stage and deliver a speech.
I am excited to hear her. I can't believe this person I lived with before in one roof and the love of my life since college is now being respected as one of the most in demand lawyers not only here in Korea but also abroad when foreigners need some legal advice.

"And now to end my speech, I want to ask a favor from all of you to pray for the souls of two people who had been part of me.
If there's one person, who became the reason of where I am right now. The person we lawyer all look up to. The reason why I had the guts, strategy and intelligence in every case I handle— it's The Great Johan Kim.
Who also happened to be the father of my long time girlfriend Jennie who is right over there.
He pushed me up so hard every time I felt like falling when I was still in the US studying and preparing for the bar when I graduated.
I couldn't afford to enroll myself in a review center and I am shy to accept his offer to pay for it. So you know what Mr. Kim did?
You won't believe this.
He's the one who guided me all along the review. He was my instructor. My mentor. We spent long hours of reviewing in a coffee shop or restaurants six days a week. He's very strict when it comes to my learnings. But he was so cool as my second father.
So in every case I win, I dedicate it to Mr. and Mrs. Johan and Nila Kim."

It made me shed a tear. I am so touched. I remembered how much my parents loved Lisa and how much she loved and respected them too.

But wait...
"My long time girlfriend."

That line.

People gave her praises after her speech. I can't take my eyes off her. I followed her way as she walks towards me.
I welcomed her in my arms with a long kiss.

"I missed them."
She said in cracking voice while her eyes are becoming teary.

"Let's visit them when you're free this week."
I said and she nodded and hugged me.

We had long chats with random people but Lisa never took her hand from my waist.
She felt that I'm a bit tired already.

"Let's go home so you can rest?"
She said.

"No, baby. Go talk to them first. I'm fine."
I said and smiled at her.

"No. Let's go home. You're tired, Jen."
She said while rubbing my hip.

"Okay. I'll use the restroom first."
I said.

"Alright. Let me go with you."
She offered but I told her that I will be fine and she must spend a little more time talking to some of her Politician clients.
She agreed.

I went to the comfort room because I really had to pee. I fixed myself and washed my hands.
I stared at myself on the mirror and I can't believe I am pregnant. I felt excited. I felt happy.
I envisioned Lisa and I playing with our child or strolling at the mall or bring him or her to the beach.

I came out and to my surprise,
someone pushed me on the wall.
Drunk.
This is the Jackson Wang earlier!

"What are you doing?"
I asked. I'm scared.

"Someday, you will be mine, Jennie Kim."
I am pushing him because he wanted to kiss me.
I am avoiding and pushing him.
He is too strong.

"Lisa!"
I screamed as I saw Lisa looking down while walking towards us.

She rushed and she pushed Jackson with no delays at all.

Lisa pulled me out of the hall.

"What are you feeling?"
She asked me coldly while we're inside the car and I am wiping my tears.

"I was afraid. Thank you for finding me."
I said shaking.

We're quiet the whole ride and the moment we arrived at the house she pulled me and kissed me hungrily.

We reached our room and she's too fast taking off everything I have on my body.
She had no time taking off hers so she just unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her pants and let it fall. Pushed me to the wall and fucked me from behind in standing position, thrust on my pussy so hard and rough while hugging me so tight.

"Ah! Fuck! You are just mine, Jennie. No one can own you but me. Fuck! Do you understand?!"

"Do you understand?!"

"Ye—yes Lisa. Mmmm."

It was a bit rough at first but it became gentle when I kissed her until we both came.

I faced her and cupped her face.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I didn't want it to happen too. I'm sorry if it makes you remember the past again."
I said because I noticed her eyes are so mad. 
Lisa is so mad.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.8M 76.7K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...
67.8K 2.2K 22
"I'm in love with you," she whispers, her voice breaking. Jennie's face softens completely. "So much that I think it might kill me, except I don't ev...
206K 5.2K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
420K 14.3K 12
Life for Lisa became difficult after realizing her true feelings for her best friend, Jennie. This is my first story I have ever written! Please enjo...