I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 40: Being Teased

63.7K 2.1K 706
By arieshima

What do you mean by getting familiar with it, how do you propose to get familiar with it?

Feeling the pitfall in Gu Wei's words, Yue Fei was silent for a moment, and replied, "It's okay, we're not in a rush, let's talk about it after my differentiation period."

He did not expect Yue Fei would refuse. Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and was about to say something, but Yue Fei said goodnight to him, and simply closed the door.

Staring at the already closed door, Gu Wei wiped off his wet hair and whispered: "It seems it's getting harder to trick him now."

In the room, Yue Fei sat down in front of the window. After staring at the night view outside for a while, he turned on the phone and searched for information related to the AO mark.

"Glandular bite marks", "genital cavity", "pheromone blending"...

Yue Fei searched with a scientific mindset, but after reading through his searches, he blushed and exited the page.

Although he knew that the marking agreement with Gu Wei is almost equivalent to determine their relationship as sex friends, what he did not expect is that the mark between omega and alpha is different from the same gender's sex and love in his perception; it was too much for him to digest.

This, is, also, too, beastly, sex, now!

When he was about to turn off the phone, Yue Fei suddenly saw some recommended topics from the browser.

"Shocking, alpha actually did such a thing during the rut period!"

"Omega's half-year estrus, what exactly did he go through..."

...Yue Fei immediately closed the browser directly.

In order to forget what he had just seen, Yue Fei started packing up his luggage in the middle of the night.

When Gu Wei came out of the study, seeing the light in the boy's room was still on, he couldn't help knocking on the door.

Inside the room, Yue Fei paused his clothes folding action: "What's the matter?"

Gu Wei leaned against the door and reminded him: "It's really late, go to bed early."

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei answered him perfunctorily: "Got it."

"Staying up late will affect your memories..." Gu Wei was halfway through speaking when the light in the room went out.

Yue Fei's voice seemed to be muffled in the quilt: "I'm sleeping now, good night."

Outside the room, Gu Wei laughed and said good night. He didn't know if Yue Fei heard him, and then turned back to the master bedroom.

In the room, it was too late to clean up the mess on the floor. Yue Fei lay on the bed, closed his eyes and soothed himself to sleep. He was going to strive for a scholarship, and his memory was his most valuable asset.

He remembered that he was determined to keep in good health when he first transmigrated here, but now he had spent more time staying up late.

Aiya...he sighed as the drowsiness fogged up his mind, and Yue Fei gradually fell asleep.

In his dream, he was sitting alone on a rock by the sea, watching the waves rolling in and out, smelling the salty sea breeze, sometimes seagulls approaching and flying away, he felt very calm, while he looked at his watch from time to time as he was waiting for someone.

As the sun started to set, the person he had been waiting for finally came, his eyes were being covered from behind, Yue Fei laughed happily.

"You have been more childish lately."

While talking, he pulled down the big hand that covered his eyes and looked back at the person behind him.

The person sat down beside him and skillfully placed Yue Fei's head on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking?"

Yue Fei: "Thinking of you."

A kiss placed on his lips.

"Thinking of me, but you won't come looking for me? Waiting for me to come to you?"

Yue Fei stretched out his hand to wrap the person's waist and kissed back: "Hmm..."

The other party gave a doting smile, hugged him and kissed deeply.

...

When he woke up the next day, Yue Fei's mouth had a smile that he hadn't noticed, and he was in a relaxed and happy mood.

He lifted his arms comfortably, stretched his waist, and rolled under the quilt twice before remembering something.

That's right, who is that person in the dream? He didn't see the person's face clearly the whole time, but he clearly remembered the relaxing pine scent on the other person's body.

Last night's conversation, coupled with the inexplicable dream of him and Gu Wei being intimated, Yue Fei was a little embarrassed to look at Gu Wei all day.

In the evening, the driver came to Nanwan Xiang District to pick up the two people to drive them to the airport.

Sitting in the car heading to the airport, Gu Wei noticed his abnormality and asked him, "What are you thinking about?"

As soon as this question was asked, Yue Fei inexplicably remembered last night's dream.

"Thinking of you......"

Gu Wei's eyes fell on him, his eyebrows raised lightly.

"...of where you are taking me."

Yue Fei paused and completed the second half of the sentence.

Not sure if Yue Fei intentionally or unintentionally teased him, Gu Wei thought about it and said, "My heart..."

Yue Fei looked up at him in surprise: "Huh?"

"...feels like a small island is very suitable for vacation." Seeing the slight trembling in Yue Fei's pupil, Gu Wei slowly completed the following sentence.

Yue Fei: "...oh."

Boring!

It wasn't until after Gu Wei stepped onto the plane that Yue Fei realized: "Are we taking a private jet?"

Gu Wei took a seat in the cabin, nodded and replied: "Well, this is the Gu Family's private airport."

Yue Fei: "..."

"Oh, by the way, the island we are going to is the coming of age gift from my grandfather." Gu Wei patted the seat next to him and motioned to Yue Fei to sit over. "I've been commissioned as a shareholder until now, and it has become a well-known tourist island both national and international, it has considerable profits every year. This time, it is a vacation trip, and it is also considered to be an inspection of the shareholder."

Yue Fei sat down beside him: "I found you are such a workaholic."

Gu Wei can be said to be the most diligent president in all the novels he has ever read. Other presidents fall in love for three days and do not produce any production. They spend more time on dates than work. They would always order their subordinates around to fulfil their loved ones' desires; only Gu Wei, while acting as the president in the ABO universe, he is also deliberately trying to promote the ABO pheromone revolution by himself...

He dares to think and act, Yue Fei really admires him.

Gu Wei speciously said: "Maybe it's because no one bothers to care if I am or not."

Seeing there are outsiders, he thought that Gu Wei was just putting on a dramatic act. Knowing what answer the man wanted, Yue Fei replied very cooperatively: "I do care."

Gu Wei put his hand on the boy's shoulder, and his deep laughter was cheerful and clear: "Little liar."

Although he didn't know how he was being called a little liar, Yue Fei did not refute, leaning on the back of his chair, and squinting his eyes for a while.

"Sleepy?"

Yue Fei: "A little bit."

"This is a recliner seat." Raising his hand to help Yue Fei straighten the chair, Gu Wei let out a soft voice, "Go to sleep."

The lights in the cabin were dimmed, and Gu Wei took a blanket and placed it on himself and Yue Fei. Seeing Yue Fei lying on his side and closing his eyes comfortably, he also wanted to rest for a bit.

A blanket for two people is more than enough. Feeling the body temperature of the other person, Gu Wei lay flat, and his heart felt warm and calm like never before.

The plane began to take off, and the slight turbulence caused Yue Fei, who was resting on his arm, to open his eyes. In front of him was Gu Wei's calm profile face. He closed his eyes, obviously not being affected.

Unconsciously, he moved closer to the other until his forehead was on the man's shoulder, and Yue Fei closed his eyes again.

Being closer to the other party made him feel more secure.

The plane flew across the dark blue sky, carrying two people who were gradually getting closer to each other, leaving the ground below their feet, and flew to the small island surrounded by the sea in the distance.

...

When Yue Fei woke up again, there was no one next to him.

He sat up with his messy hair due to have been sleeping for too long. He just woke up and was still not fully awake yet. He couldn't remember where he was now.

It wasn't until Gu Wei walked in from the aisle that Yue Fei's consciousness gradually recovered.

"Awake?" Gu Wei approached, and after sitting down beside him, raised his hand to cover his eyes.

Not knowing what he was going to do, Yue Fei reached out and grabbed his palm.

"I turned on the light."

As his voice came out, the lights in the cabin got turned on.

The eye under his palm blinked, slowly adapting to the changes in the surrounding brightness.

After waiting for a while until he felt the boy should be adapting now, Gu Wei removed his hand, put it on the boy's head, and rubbed his messy hair.

"Are you hungry?"

Yue Fei nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" Gu Wei asked him.

Yue Fei leaned forward a bit to move closer to him: "...ten minutes."

They had not done any pheromone grooming today.

Gu Wei lowered his head: "Almost forgot."

Yue Fei straightened up and met his kiss.

The sideways position was not very convenient. Gu Wei's hand was placed on the other side of Yue Fei, and his body was lowered a bit.

Hooking Gu Wei's neck with one hand, and propping the other hand on the soft cushion under his body, Yue Fei gradually let go the strength on his propped arm, leaning back and lying down where he had just fallen asleep.

Gu Wei put his hand on his side and looked at him condescendingly.

Since there was no need to support his body with his arm, Yue Fei simply hooked both hands to Gu Wei's neck.

"There are five minutes left."

Hearing this, the alpha, who was still a little scrupulous, immediately hoovered over and kissed the not-so-scared person in his arms again.

In a corner that Yue Fei couldn't see, his cell phone was being unlocked by the person with one hand, and the set ten-minute alarm was deleted.

...Don't know how long it has passed. Yue Fei was a little hazy just after waking up and became even more confused. This ten minutes seemed to be too long.

The corners of his lips seemed to tingle faintly, but the alarm had not rung yet. Yue Fei bit Gu Wei: "My tongue hurts."

The muffled laughter came from the chest which is very close to him, and Yue Fei felt that he felt it too.

"Then I'll be a bit gentler?"

"I think it's almost time."

"Your alarm clock hasn't gone off yet."

"But it seems like it's been a long time."

"How do you feel? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

"The back of my neck is a bit hot." Yue Fei was being honest, as if he was telling the doctor about his condition.

Gu Wei: "That's not good."

"But my lips hurt." The first few times, his lips were not hurting from kissing.

Gu Wei: "You are getting more and more squeamish, then let's use the alternative method."

Yue Fei: "What is the alternative method?"

"Get up and turn over." Gu Wei propped up.

Not knowing what he was going to do, Yue Fei turned over obediently and turned his back to Gu Wei.

Soon, Yue Fei knew that he was being careless.

The warm lips pressed against the hot skin on the back of his neck, Yue Fei shuddered subconsciously, and his fingers wrinkled the blanket.

Familiar and unfamiliar softness swept across the skin of the gland, again and again.

Yue Fei buried his face in the blanket, his toes curled up.

After a while, he couldn't stand it and grabbed Gu Wei's hair with his hand.

"I'm okay, don't do it." Yue Fei shrank forward with an inaudible cry.

Seeing that he was teasing the boy too much, Gu Wei rarely felt a trace of guilt in his heart. He couldn't care about the scratches on the back of his head, he leaned forward and rubbed the frightened omega with his face.

"Don't be afraid, I won't do it anymore."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 315 43
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...
13.2K 958 19
Hi guys I m here again with a new ff seriously I don't know if it gonna happy ending or not but hope you all like it it's a story of 1820 when ever...
177K 10.3K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
31.2K 1.3K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...